LeBron thinks Kobe took shots at him

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2010, 09:09 PM         #61
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol the fake vick going around calling athletes dog
 10-15-2010, 09:18 PM         #62
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol dez bryant a stan...he was in awe that vick give him props
 7 years ago '10        #63
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 7 years ago '09        #64
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 wandering2121 said:
I think it's clear that Kobe feels threatened by Lebron in a way. What I mean is that Lebron hasn't won championships like Kobe, hasn't amassed a history of hitting clutch shots like Kobe, and yet when the question is asked "Who's the best player in the NBA?", Kobe and Lebron's name comes up. Period. Whether some say Lebron is the best or Kobe is the best, both names are linked together. I think Kobe looks at it as though Lebron is not on his level and shouldn't be mentioned with him. He does have that competitive nature that Jordan had. Jordan felt that no one was at his level and whenever a new talent came into the league that garnered comparisons to him(Kobe, Grant Hill, etc) Jordan would play at his best to show that he was still the best player in the world. Kobe feels like that now, he wants to play Lebron in the finals because if he defeats him it would cement that Lebron is just another superstar but not truly great.
LeBron has hit more clutch shots over the past few years than Kobe. Kobe is clutch no doubt, but so is LeBron James...who also is much more efficient. LeBron James is better, and it hasn't been close for 2 years. Kobe is past his prime(still effective), and LeBron is about to enter his peak years (26-30) with 2 MVPs already. If LeBron retired right now, he'd have a legitimate argument as a top 15 all time player.

Kobe Bryant shouldn't look down on anyone,especially LeBron James. Kobe has had great help around him most of his career, and when he didn't, he whined like a little b**ch to be traded until he got more help. Prime Diesel and Gasol>>>>Anyone LBJ has ever played with til now.
 10-16-2010, 04:15 PM         #65
wandering2121  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
LeBron has hit more clutch shots over the past few years than Kobe. Kobe is clutch no doubt, but so is LeBron James...who also is much more efficient. LeBron James is better, and it hasn't been close for 2 years. Kobe is past his prime(still effective), and LeBron is about to enter his peak years (26-30) with 2 MVPs already. If LeBron retired right now, he'd have a legitimate argument as a top 15 all time player.

Kobe Bryant shouldn't look down on anyone,especially LeBron James. Kobe has had great help around him most of his career, and when he didn't, he whined like a little b**ch to be traded until he got more help. Prime Diesel and Gasol>>>>Anyone LBJ has ever played with til now.

BTW I'm not a Kobe fan so I'm not arguing that Kobe is better, what I'm saying is that you can just tell (for instance in the video when Kobe said he would beat Lebron one on one) that he was almost dismissive at the insinuation of who would win between him or Lebron. I think he respects Lebron but there is no doubt that he doesn't think they should ever be compared to each other.
 10-16-2010, 06:51 PM         #66
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .aviator.man. said:
Why is LeBron even mentioned with Kobe? What the hell has he done really...his biggest story of his career was coppin out and sidin with another NBA All Star...nigs need to stop comparing someone whos heartless to a true champion.
Sorry with Lebrons back to back MVP's he's already accomplished more than Kobe individually... What has Kobe done without a Loaded Roster... Oh wait thats right, the only person allowed to play with humps and suppose to win championships is Lebron, but Kobe can play with 2 ALL-Star teams and its ok... Didnt during the Shaq/Kobe Era, did the Lakers not have 4 ALL-Stars? if I'm not mistaken... But yea Lebron should keep playing with Mo Williams, Big Z, Anderson Varejao, and he should win a championship, and Kobe can play with Gasol, Artest, Bynum, and Odom... notice out of all those mentioned the only one of those guys LA drafted was Bynum...
 7 years ago '04        #67
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
 A.O. said:
Sorry with Lebrons back to back MVP's he's already accomplished more than Kobe individually... What has Kobe done without a Loaded Roster... Oh wait thats right, the only person allowed to play with humps and suppose to win championships is Lebron, but Kobe can play with 2 ALL-Star teams and its ok... Didnt during the Shaq/Kobe Era, did the Lakers not have 4 ALL-Stars? if I'm not mistaken... But yea Lebron should keep playing with Mo Williams, Big Z, Anderson Varejao, and he should win a championship, and Kobe can play with Gasol, Artest, Bynum, and Odom... notice out of all those mentioned the only one of those guys LA drafted was Bynum...

remind me of a player that lead his team single handedly to the finals other than the 01 sixers with iverson. the debate isnt the roster but how lebron abandoned ship. the legends always stuck around through the good and the bad. if lebron was such a great mvp wade and bosh would have went to cleveland and not the other way around.
 7 years ago '09        #68
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,191 | Props total: 3488 3488
f**k lebron's weak a.ss.
 7 years ago '09        #69
space
space
 A.O. said:

Kobe>>bron.
 7 years ago '09        #70
space
space
 wandering2121 said:
I think it's clear that Kobe feels threatened by Lebron in a way. What I mean is that Lebron hasn't won championships like Kobe, hasn't amassed a history of hitting clutch shots like Kobe, and yet when the question is asked "Who's the best player in the NBA?", Kobe and Lebron's name comes up. Period. Whether some say Lebron is the best or Kobe is the best, both names are linked together. I think Kobe looks at it as though Lebron is not on his level and shouldn't be mentioned with him. He does have that competitive nature that Jordan had. Jordan felt that no one was at his level and whenever a new talent came into the league that garnered comparisons to him(Kobe, Grant Hill, etc) Jordan would play at his best to show that he was still the best player in the world. Kobe feels like that now, he wants to play Lebron in the finals because if he defeats him it would cement that Lebron is just another superstar but not truly great.

The part highlighted is false. Why would he feel that way? He hsa no reason to.. Lebron is good, but he just hasn't proven anything to me. Dude's game is boring aswell to
 7 years ago '07        #71
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Kobe dont give a f**k about wat lebron was doin ask Byron Scott...Kobe is respected by the OG's and when Lebron went to South Beach all he did was
 10-17-2010, 06:32 AM         #72
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100percent said:
remind me of a player that lead his team single handedly to the finals other than the 01 sixers with iverson. the debate isnt the roster but how lebron abandoned ship. the legends always stuck around through the good and the bad. if lebron was such a great mvp wade and bosh would have went to cleveland and not the other way around.
How did Lebron abandon ship??? You know rookie contracts are like 3 years... Lebron was in Cleveland for 7 years... In 7 years of him being there they went on to give Varejao like a 65 million dollar contract, thats not overkill for a celebrated rebounder?? They couldnt get him help in the post like Amare, cause he didnt want to play in Cleveland so they bring a 6'9 bum in Jamison. Mo Williams, Delonte West, got rid of the scrappy players that did the dirty work in Sasha Pavlovic(sp?) didnt get him a real coach, and kept that bum Mike Brown, hands down the dumbest coach in the NBA dont think he's a dumb a.ss head coach? well when your a.ssistant coach is drawing up the offensive plays then he should be the head coach....

n*gga lebron made the best move he could have ever made in his life... It doesnt matter what team he would have went to, you would be saying the same thing.. If he woulda went to Dallas it would have been oh my god now this n*ggas playing with Dirk, if he would have went to Phoenix it would have been... Now this n*gga has Nash...

Its funny cause throughout ALL YOU MOTHERf**kERS said, he "WILL NOT GO TO NEW YORK BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE THE PIECES AROUND HIM TO WIN" then he goes to a team that has the pieces to win, and its like he made the wrong decision...

Again he gave Cleveland 7 years, back to back seasons no.1 record in the NBA, the Finals, Eastern Conference Finals, sold out the Arena, he doesnt owe them any more, they gave him millions, he made em billions...status quo met!!
 7 years ago '05        #73
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10833 10833
 A.O. said:
How did Lebron abandon ship??? You know rookie contracts are like 3 years... Lebron was in Cleveland for 7 years... In 7 years of him being there they went on to give Varejao like a 65 million dollar contract, thats not overkill for a celebrated rebounder?? They couldnt get him help in the post like Amare, cause he didnt want to play in Cleveland so they bring a 6'9 bum in Jamison. Mo Williams, Delonte West, got rid of the scrappy players that did the dirty work in Sasha Pavlovic(sp?) didnt get him a real coach, and kept that bum Mike Brown, hands down the dumbest coach in the NBA dont think he's a dumb a.ss head coach? well when your a.ssistant coach is drawing up the offensive plays then he should be the head coach....

n*gga lebron made the best move he could have ever made in his life... It doesnt matter what team he would have went to, you would be saying the same thing.. If he woulda went to Dallas it would have been oh my god now this n*ggas playing with Dirk, if he would have went to Phoenix it would have been... Now this n*gga has Nash...

Its funny cause throughout ALL YOU MOTHERf**kERS said, he "WILL NOT GO TO NEW YORK BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE THE PIECES AROUND HIM TO WIN" then he goes to a team that has the pieces to win, and its like he made the wrong decision...

Again he gave Cleveland 7 years, back to back seasons no.1 record in the NBA, the Finals, Eastern Conference Finals, sold out the Arena, he doesnt owe them any more, they gave him millions, he made em billions...status quo met!!
The fact still remains Lebron will never be respected as a captain champion leader. He'll never will be respected as the "MAN".

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '09        #74
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
Yo can say that now, but when LeBron is clearly the best player on these Heat teams, your point will be unfounded.
 7 years ago '04        #75
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
there is only one way to settle this a one on one for charity to raise money for something
 7 years ago '06        #76
knowledge24 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 57 57
 dog4life said:
there is only one way to settle this a one on one for charity to raise money for something
on ESPN. at the Boys & Girls Club in Connecticut. call it "The Duel". loser plays for the Cavs.

LeBron just needs to stop talking and let his game speak for itself this season. IMO, he needs to consult with his people before forming responses to anything.
 10-17-2010, 11:39 AM         #77
wandering2121  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
The part highlighted is false. Why would he feel that way? He hsa no reason to.. Lebron is good, but he just hasn't proven anything to me. Dude's game is boring aswell to

Lebron was the face of the league before the Decision, even with Kobe winning championships, he was not the face of the league and I think it was something that motivates him to a certain extent. That's my opinion, you don't have to feel the same way but that's how I feel. Jordan even said that he felt that the young players who were getting hype were not deserving of it and that was something that motivated him, to prove to them that they are not at his level. It's an ego thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago