Nick Cannon pulls race card: says Eminem, Chelsea Handler & Howard Stern are "angry white trash"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #161
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6119 6119
he's really taking this slick nick s**t pretty far huh
 10-16-2010, 01:08 AM         #162
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...No, 'it's a matter of' who's suffering NOW, who runs the world NOW, and who's lying NOW (i.e. you). Were you trying to make a point here, or some corny joke? Because you failed on both counts. Speaking of failures, dumbass, show me where I 'disregarded' anything.

Now do yourself a favor and wipe that madness off your face when you get done trying to dissect what I said like you tried to do w/the quote...
So we're talking about who's suffering now...yet you bring up slavery? Interesting.

O well have fun knowing you will always be the bottom of the food chain :dancingcool:

For the record I didn't say I was white but good to see people (i.e. you) jumping to conclusions like a typical ignorant ******
 7 years ago '05        #163
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
why do people on this board argue about racism...thats all they do...like the one dude made a f**king novel...get a life people, theres no point in arguing about it...
 10-16-2010, 03:07 AM         #164
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...No one in this thread has 'insisted that blacks are the only ones in the country to experience racism,' so drop the pathetic attempt at sarcasm and snide commentary, because it isn't going to fly here.

you did

when you stated your the only ones suffering now

which is complete bulls**t

go read a book you ignorant tit

yall aint even black, your brown dude. PURE africans are black and theyre suffering more than your a.sses, i would say racist but it aint the right word for you
 7 years ago '09        #165
kmj09 
space
space
$921 | Props total: 126 126
stop hating nick we all kno white people are racists ..time to use better tactics to make your career more suspenseful ...........oh yeah no one wants mariah
 7 years ago '09        #166
kmj09 
space
space
 Sniggit said:
you did

yall aint even black, your brown dude. PURE africans are black and theyre suffering more than your a.sses, i would say racist but it aint the right word for you
man what you saying is wrong brown people suffered just as much prick maybe not in the u.s. but how about latin america dispora. i come from domincan decent and that means i got african in me and spainard in me and im just as dark skinned as any so called black person ..get the f outta here with that load of crap..at the end of the day im still considerd
a n*gga. face the facts .
 10-16-2010, 05:18 AM         #167
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
He was crackin jokes on him for basically being Mariah's b**ch... And critisized him for selling promotion and tweets and bulls**t to pay for his Birthday party or somes**t...

Basically Howard was saying "You can't just throw your own birthday party without selling it out as one great big way for people to promote s**t? You don't have enough money to pay for your own B-Day party? That's lame and corny".

And I think Howard has also cracked on how bad of a Host he is on Americas got talent... He talks all Street and s**t, and Howard was like " You know this guy knows how to talk regular, but he goes way over the top with the slang to seem cool"...

Which is true... Cannon does be on that extra over compensating s**t.

Guess Cannon caught feelings.

Also dudes are lame for saying the white man always trying to hold the black man down

Aint no white man ever held me down in life and never will!
 10-16-2010, 05:35 AM         #168
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmj09 said:
man what you saying is wrong brown people suffered just as much prick maybe not in the u.s. but how about latin america dispora. i come from domincan decent and that means i got african in me and spainard in me and im just as dark skinned as any so called black person ..get the f outta here with that load of crap..at the end of the day im still considerd
a n*gga. face the facts .
are you bein serious dude?

u obviously didnt get my concept

the funny thing is, i know black n brown n latins n asians n whites that aint racist

yet for some reason yall have got it into your head that you have to feel your ancestors pain and live in misery not enjoying other cultures n races, especially whites

they lived with that pain so people in the future WOULDNT feel their pain

and if yall think your picked on in todays life then ( im adressing any race that feels their inadequate )

oh im not gonna explain further, but if you think its right to be racist on a forum for just about no reason except your personal experiences which shows how discriminate n racist n closeminded you are... then blah i cannot do anything for you

its what most people would call being sad

my great great grandad fought in WWI, so ima feel his pain and be racist towards every german motherf**king pr0n freak till i die...

Not.
 7 years ago '07        #169
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Yellob0y said:
i just wish nick and Em would just f!ght....nick would body his a.ss....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YOU CANT BE SERIOUS
 10-16-2010, 05:55 AM         #170
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
Too bad there's no one alive who owned slaves. Too bad there's no one alive who was a slave. So retire that nonsense.
you ever hear of human trafficking?
 7 years ago '06        #171
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 13567 13567
yeah Howard Stern been s**tin' on him for a few months. talkin bad bout his radio show and sayin he try to act geto
 7 years ago '09        #172
kmj09 
space
space
 Sniggit said:
are you bein serious dude?

u obviously didnt get my concept

the funny thing is, i know black n brown n latins n asians n whites that aint racist

yet for some reason yall have got it into your head that you have to feel your ancestors pain and live in misery not enjoying other cultures n races, especially whites

they lived with that pain so people in the future WOULDNT feel their pain

and if yall think your picked on in todays life then ( im adressing any race that feels their inadequate )

oh im not gonna explain further, but if you think its right to be racist on a forum for just about no reason except your personal experiences which shows how discriminate n racist n closeminded you are... then blah i cannot do anything for you

its what most people would call being sad

my great great grandad fought in WWI, so ima feel his pain and be racist towards every german motherf**king pr0n freak till i die...

Not.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #173
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 ngoogs said:
nice novel.
...Not nearly as 'nice' as yours.

didn't read past the first part but i can tell you've developed some serious feelings in this thread here

You read enough to catch feelings, quote what I said, then try to disregard you being clowned. Typical Message Board Troll Behavior.

BTW, thanks for proving everything I said about you and your friends right.

Racist.

ngogs said:
In that case, given the rules that you yourself have outlined, black pain should be completely disregarded because Arab people around the world, in this post-9/11 era we live in, have it absolutely the worst. try to argue that
...So blacks magically stopped being hated and discrimiated against on September 11, 2001?

"Cole, you stupid."

@You believing you're actually kicking knowledge. Now what post of mine are you going to twist around to suit your nonexistent point of view next?

Last edited by The S-Word; 10-16-2010 at 10:59 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #174
The S-Word 
space
space
 Sniggit said:
you did

Wow, you actually said this sh!t? That's some sh!t only a (You guessed it!) white racist piece of sh!t would say. I find it amazing that the only person in the entire world who doesn't consider blacks in America black is an Inbred, Attention-Whoring, know-it-all piece of sh!t like you. But, I forgot--You're the 'Offline International Authority on Race.' f**k outta here with that bullsh!t, dumbass.

And for the record, PURE Europeans are pale white. How does that make you feel?

...Anyway, Inbred, I said blacks suffer the most, which is completely different than saying we're the only race suffering--That's something one of your racist white buddies said earlier in this thread, you stupid f**k. Therefore, take your own bullsh!t advice and

Sniggit said:
The nerve of this clown. How the f**k you gon' come up in a thread trying to check someone when your facts aren't even straight? I would say 'Attention-Whoring Ignoramus' but it ain't the right term for you.

Icemouth said:
So we're talking about who's suffering now...yet you bring up slavery? Interesting.
...Like I said before, dumbass, I didn't bring slavery up in this thread--The poster 'ViOleNcE' did. Learn how to f**k!ng read before trying to make a point.

And before you pound your keyboard in anger saying I'm lying, here's the quote:

ViOleNcE said:
Don't give me the "Black Pain" bulls**t either, slavery is over, stop acting like you're a victim and you know what its like to be a slave. I'd say it's disrespectful to your black ancestors to pretend that what you experience is even a fraction of what they went through, get over yourselves, please. There are plenty of programs out there that focus on helping black people, black only scholarships and historically black colleges to educate those that want to learn.
O well have fun knowing you will always be the bottom of the food chain
Show me proof that blacks aren't.

"Don't worry, I'll wait." --Katt Williams

For the record I didn't say I was white but good to see people (i.e. you) jumping to conclusions like a typical ignorant ******
...You mean 'jumping to conclusions' like you've been doing since your first post?

Internet hypocrites are so hilarious, especially typical ignorant ****** Trolling b!tches like you. All you three idiots have done is reinforce everything I've said, while making yourselves look like even bigger racist idiots in the process.

Congratulations! I couldn't have done a better job myself...

Last edited by The S-Word; 10-16-2010 at 11:09 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #175
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,721 | Props total: 12139 12139
 ngoogs said:
are you retarded? for real, dude. a rotten apple might spoil the bunch but that doesn't apply to human beings. just because you've interacted with a FEW white people throughout your entire life that looked down on you because you're black doesn't mean that every white person hates blacks. that's a retarded a.ssumption to make. also, earlier you were talking about how i don't know "black pain." fair enough, but do you? you just told me you had family in the NBA/NFL (who, by the way? not confrontational at all i'm just curious) and you have doctors and lawyers in your family and you're a college education man. it sounds like you and i grew up in relatively similar conditions. a good life in suburbia. so how on earth have YOU experienced black pain?
 ngoogs said:
if white people still act like slavery is the norm, why on earth were you at that job interview? no way no how would that have been allowed in this fictitious world you're making up.
You a bum 4 real David Duke...I aint going into my family life just to appease your curious mind...you'll never hear me give names...I think I did 1 time but that's cuz somebody on here is where I'm from and put 2 and 2 together when I mentioned a few other names...so I wanted to know who he was. As far as me not experiencing racism cuz I grew up well-off if you will, fuk outta here....racism is racism whether hidden, upfront in your face, or super subliminal as in my case last week.

See this why I know you'll never understand, we aint nothing alike bruh bruh, cuz know matter what schools we both may have attended, what type of neighborhoods we lived in, the fact remain I grew up in DETROIT, ROCK CITY WITH BLACK SKIN AND YOU GREW UP IN LETS SAY MONTANA WITH WHITE SKIN. Huge difference. If you had a Benz like me you'll never get pulled over driving that b**ch, I got pulled over twice this summer alone. Don't ever in your life compare your White lifestyle to a Black Man...and like I said I'm not a racist dude, 1 of the best things from me growing up the way I did is got to have friends from every diff background known to man and I have some white friends that I would ride for against my ignorant a.ss race at times if I had to, but please believe if 1 Saltine did some ignorant s**t to me today I'm on all you muthaf**kas for the rest of the day...call it payback for the s**t my dad told me about when he grew up in the South. When the sun rise everything go back to normal and yall get a pass for the day...till your cousins fuk up again.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 10-16-2010 at 12:11 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #176
The S-Word 
space
space
 mattdogg444 said:
why do people on this board argue about racism...
...For one of the same reasons racism still exists today--Because there are idiots like you (Though mainly whites) who brush the sh!t aside like it doesn't matter, and the Internet has only made the sh!t worse. In other words, f**k outta here with that bullsh!t.

like the one dude made a f**king novel...get a life people, theres no point in arguing about it...
Who put a Gun to your head and made you read what I posted? Not only was the sh!t not addressed to your simple a.ss, but who the f**k are you to tell people what is and isn't worth arguing about? Do you own the site or have a financial stake in it?

Last edited by The S-Word; 10-16-2010 at 01:24 PM..
 10-16-2010, 03:52 PM         #177
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
You a bum 4 real David Duke...I aint going into my family life just to appease your curious mind...you'll never hear me give names...I think I did 1 time but that's cuz somebody on here is where I'm from and put 2 and 2 together when I mentioned a few other names...so I wanted to know who he was. As far as me not experiencing racism cuz I grew up well-off if you will, fuk outta here....racism is racism whether hidden, upfront in your face, or super subliminal as in my case last week.

See this why I know you'll never understand, we aint nothing alike bruh bruh, cuz know matter what schools we both may have attended, what type of neighborhoods we lived in, the fact remain I grew up in DETROIT, ROCK CITY WITH BLACK SKIN AND YOU GREW UP IN LETS SAY MONTANA WITH WHITE SKIN. Huge difference. If you had a Benz like me you'll never get pulled over driving that b**ch, I got pulled over twice this summer alone. Don't ever in your life compare your White lifestyle to a Black Man...and like I said I'm not a racist dude, 1 of the best things from me growing up the way I did is got to have friends from every diff background known to man and I have some white friends that I would ride for against my ignorant a.ss race at times if I had to, but please believe if 1 Saltine did some ignorant s**t to me today I'm on all you muthaf**kas for the rest of the day...call it payback for the s**t my dad told me about when he grew up in the South. When the sun rise everything go back to normal and yall get a pass for the day...till your cousins fuk up again.
so, you are retarded then? it's racist for me to call you a n*gga but you can call me a saltine? what the the f**k is that? maybe saltine does't have the history that the word "******" has but it really has nothing to do with the actual word and more about the context and tone its used in/with. and for the record i'm done with this thread and arguing this topic. we are literally getting no where here haha it's been... fun.
 7 years ago '07        #178
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Y'all n*ggas love to talk... lol

Eminem needs to do a track, have a Howard/Chelsea skit at the beginning... and just put this clown out of his misery.

Not that being married to a multi-millionaire superstar is a very miserable life lol... but at least put him out of his "need to be a star" misery.
 7 years ago '04        #179
The S-Word 
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
You keep pointing out sarcasm but most of your entire post was sarcastic itself...
And...?

I am not going to back through this thread and quote the messages of those that claimed that "blacks have it the worst worldwide." It was stated in this thread more than once, you can go back and look for it yourself. It is an ignorant statement made by those that want to believe that they have an unfair advantage in life, at least more unfair than other races.
Fine--I thought you were referring to my posts when you said that.

The paragraph was worded the way it was because it was in response to a black person that is upset over their experience with an old white lady that didn't even express any sort of racial hatred. Yes, it can be applied to any race, the point is that it is up to you whether or not you perceive an entire race a certain way based on your experiences with a few members of it. It was either you, or someone else in this thread, that used an encounter with a mean white lady as a basis for their argument that racism is still rampant today, which is ridiculous, imo. Not denying that racism exists, but you could chalk that experience up to the lady just being rude, not necessarily a racist experience.
...I didn't say that, and the person who did say it was using that experience as an example that, no matter how much money, status, etc. you have in this country, you're still perceived as a 'n****r. It's easy to understand and can't be denied.

I'm not angry at all, I'm making "generalizations" based on the posts that I've seen in this thread.

As far as "how my people operate", isn't that a generalization? Isn't that basically saying that most whites are indeed racist? So what's that make you after making such a GENERALIZATION. Racist?
My bad, I guess I should've counted and listed every single white person in America that's racist in order to prove a general point. Get serious. And, of course, now I'm a racist because I don't agree with what you're saying. So tell me, how many whites are racist, since you know the exact number and all.

f**k outta here.

Yes, I will ignore the psychological effects of slavery, because it is absolute bulls**t and it is used a crutch and an excuse when a person doesn't get their way in life. You have no idea what it is like to be a slave, none. I don't care what book you've read or what you've researched, you're not a slave, you're a human being with the same rights as me.
...And this paragraph is why you're not taken seriously. So now you know what it's like to be discriminated against for no other reason than being black? If anything, your sob stories about you and your sisters' upbringing is the only 'excuse' and 'crutch' here for you to come in this thread and tell blacks how they should think and feel about what they have to go through for life.

This is exactly what bothers me. You claim that blacks have it the worst in the world, yet you belittle the situations of other races and what they experience. You expect other races to be sympathetic to your plight yet you couldn't care less about the issues that others face.

So, why don't you do me a favor and spare me the

"I'm-a-Black-Man-in-America-that-has-it-so-hard-and-can't-find-a-job-because-whitey-is-holding-me-down"
...I never belittled anyone's situations, jackass, and you know that. Making sh!t up isn't proving any point you're trying to make here. And, like I said before, you don't know sh!t about me to say what I do and don't 'care' about what others face, so why don't you do me a favor and spare me the 'I'm-a-white-man-in-America-that-thinks-I-can-tell-blacks-how-they're-supposed-to-feel-about-the-racism-my-and-others-saddle-them-with' bullsh!t.

And before you pound your Keyboard in anger responding, realize that your claim that racism exists, yet calling the psychological effects of slavery and institutional racism 'excuses' and 'crutches' invalidates any further 'know-it-all' racist bullsh!t from you. It's hilarious how a white guy who supposedly 'grew up in a black neighborhood' can tell blacks that the same system this country was founded on magically disappeared when he said so. Again, f**k outta here with that bullsh!t.

The point is this, racism is basically anything considered inequality in relation to race. Blacks have programs that help them because of their supposed racial disadvantage in America. Whites do not, thus, regardless of your opinion of it, THAT is racism. One race has it, another doesn't. Personally, I don't care, I brought it up because there are those that believe blacks have a huge disadvantage in America and that America doesn't care, yet there are these programs and these people that want to help them.
*yawn*

Like I said before, if there wasn't a need for those programs, they neither wouldn't have been created/implemented, nor wouldn't still exist. I can't believe you're really sitting here pretending that your people's racism wasn't the impetus for said programs. I guess Institutional racism as a whole, 'White Flight,' Racial Profiling/Racially-motivated Police Brutality, Retail Racism (i.e. being followed around stores/nagged to death by employees on suspicion of racism, Redlining, Drugs deliberately being placed in black Neighborhoods, the Prison Industrial Complex, the plight of Inner-City Neighborhoods & Schools (Now including the Gentrification of certain areas), overly negative media depictions, etc. are all fairy tales invented by angry black people who 'have it so good in America,' and that whites have never done (And continue to do) anything wrong to blacks in history, right?

It's to the point now where I think if God came down and literally made everything equal, we would still have people complaining, both black and white. You will always find something to complain about, even if its something as ridiculous as a white lady not wanting to stand next to you.
...And whose fault is that?

And, I'm the sarcastic one.
Very much so, though you can add 'delusional, redundant 'know-it-all' about Anti-black racism despite not being black' a**hole to the list.

I've already stated in my post, anything that one race has, that another doesn't, is racism. A hard working black/white/blue/yellow person will be successful, you do not need a helping hand or any sort of program.
...Meanwhile, in the real world, there are things called 'Glass Ceilings' and 'Institutional Racism (Oh look, there that term is again!)' that were designed to keep non-whites down in the workplace, so spare me that 'Hard-working' bullsh!t--This isn't 1950.

I don't know who is black or who is white on this forum and I don't care, black pain was brought up during this thread and I've heard it brought up by blacks before, that wasn't the point of the statement.
So you, as a white person, negate and/or outright deny its existence because you've gotten your a.ss kicked for being white while 'growing up in a black neighborhood?'

Please.

I stated at the VERY FIRST SENTENCE OF THE POST THAT RACISM DOES AND WILL ALWAYS EXIST. The entire point of my post, that you obviously missed, is that you can choose to let racism affect you on a personal level or to live your life without a chip on your shoulder.
...That's all too easy for you to say, as your life isn't governed or negatively impacted, in one way or another, by racism. Try again.

Blame the victim? I've had my a.ss beaten down by blacks, I've had stuff of mine stolen by them, how am I any less of a victim than you? How is your situation any worse than mine? Oh, because "black people have it the worst." I forgot, excuse me.
Right, because blacks have always had it so good in America and beyond.

You obviously didn't read my sentence where I stated I wasn't asking for sympathy. This statement alone shows that you're the angry one and offended because I'm telling you stuff that is true but you don't want to believe. You want to stay in that "I'm a victim" state of mind, sure, go ahead, everyone needs an excuse, how about using the economy as an excuse as well, that's pretty popular these days.
...No, 'my statement alone' shows that the only thing that's even remotely 'angering' me is people like you who think you have the whole system & effects of racism figured out to the point that you have the gall to tell blacks to stop whining about what your people do to them on a daily basis. To say you don't know what the f**k you're talking about is the understatement of the decade.

Oh, and speaking of your precious economy, you do know that blacks were blamed for the recession, right? And this is despite us 'being so equal!' How did that happen? here's a link on the subject before you come in here again trying to convince me that blacks should just brush racism off:

[video - click to view]

I don't know why you're implying that I'm angry. Blacks can have all of the programs they need, I don't care, my point is, just as there will always be racist whites, there will always be racist blacks that will never be satisfied no matter how much help they receive.
...You cared enough to repeatedly bring it up, so cut the bullsh!t.

You're one of them.
And again with the baseless a.ssumptions. You don't know sh!t about me to know what would 'satisfy' me in terms of whatever 'help' blacks get.

Last edited by The S-Word; 10-16-2010 at 05:26 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #180
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 Bleezy said:
Y'all n*ggas love to talk... lol

Eminem needs to do a track, have a Howard/Chelsea skit at the beginning... and just put this clown out of his misery.

Not that being married to a multi-millionaire superstar is a very miserable life lol... but at least put him out of his "need to be a star" misery.
The chances of him getting a response have improved for the simple fact he used the race card.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy