Nick Cannon pulls race card: says Eminem, Chelsea Handler & Howard Stern are "angry white trash"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Buttersrugby said:
First off, you seem to have some serious issues with any culture that has slightest blacks. Being straight up there.
...I'll put it like this--Like 50 Cent, of all people, said, "I don't like who don't like me."

Besides that, what are you saying? That I'm not supposed to have 'issues (Not 'serious,' an accusation which, in the context you used it, has 'psychotic' undertones) with people who hate blacks and sing 'Kumbaya' with them around a Campfire? Be serious with yourself for once in this conversation--How do you react when people openly express how much they hate you?

1. Since you touched on the Brasilian thing - My grandmother isn't 'black' persay, but she's darker. There is a serious social hang up between lighter and darker brasilians. Don't jump and think they are 'black' because it's not always black as we in america see it. Much like Venezuela have 'tan' skin with green eyes and other unusual and rare physical characteristics.
Serious question - To you, is Barack Obama black? Do you think he feels he is black? It's a similar issue many brasilians face. Physically(skin color) many could go either way. It really comes down to how those around them treat them in many cases.
...I only 'touched on it' because you made it a point to say what you were in the beginning.

Anyway, what you said only reinforces what I was saying--They (Brazilians/Hispanics) have serious hang-ups about color, just like blacks in America (Also, like America, these hang-ups are not only derived from slavery, but are reinforced by the fact that it's the white/lighter-skinned people who are held to a higher standard). However, in the case of Brazilians/Hispanics, it's the 'One-Drop Rule' reversed--Any white blood they have, they consider themselves white, when that's obviously (And laughably) not the case. I tell Hispanics in racial denial all the time "What ya'll think, that the black slaves came to the Islands and South America (Mainly Brazil) & disappeared? Everybody was f**king." Needless to say, they don't like hearing that sh!t LOL.

As for Obama, he's both--He's the first (Openly) mixed President, and a black person by both his own admission and cultural norms of African-Americans (i.e. we have a tendency to accept/consider mixed-with-black people as our own, partially due to the lingering effects of whites' One-Drop Rule). It might sound complicated, but it really isn't.

2. I can name more prominant Black Americans than I can prominant Jews, by a mile.
...And?

Just because YOU don't know many prominent Jews, that doesn't mean that there aren't a ton of prominent Jews. What kind of sense does that make?

However, factually stating that Jews run the world is baseless and very very narrow.
...How is it baseless?

I can think of quite a few Asians who might run the world too, but do they?
...No, they don't. And I'm not just saying that to argue.

Do you think the average white kid is drawn more to being jewish, or black?
I'm sorry, but what kind of stupid-ass question is that?

'Wiggerism' is another problem, as whites (And other non-black people) who want to 'be black' are heavily influenced by the most negative, superficial, over-exaggerated/stereotypical, and overall bulls**t images/ideas of what it means to 'be black (Images and ideas that are propagated by who? Three guesses again!),' so why even bring that up? That doesn't prove anything but how much more f**ked-up people are because of racism/White Supremacy.

Honestly? Just saying "bulls**t" to that is sort of a weak counter-point dont you think?
...Considering how many 'weak counterpoints' and arguments you've had so far, you really have no room to talk. Sorry.

How many Jewish congressman can you think of? I can think of one. Maybe two.
Again, while you call Obama a puppet, the fact of the matter is, he was voted in before a Barry Lebowitz, or Sam Cohen was. There will likely be another black president for that ever happens, if not three.
So what you're saying is that you want a Jewish figurehead while you conveniently ignore the fact that many 'Barry Lebowitz's' and 'Sam Cohen's' are financing/controlling Obama. How smart of you.

3. Many blacks are treated with great prejudice. Much of the reason Jews slide by is because you can always distinguish a Jewish person from an average white guy.
...That could be a reason, but I wouldn't say it was 'much of' the reason.

You may have a hunch but you don't always really know. It's this ability to blend that has helped Jews throughout history.
...Yeah, those Stars of David they all had to wear during Hitler's reign (Not to mention the last names they've retained over time) really helped them to 'blend in,' didn't it?

Blacks don't exactly have that luxury.
...Or many others that don't involve subservience to whites and/or Jews in some way, for that matter, but go ahead.

The whole middle east is trying to wipe the epicenter of the jewish world off the map. Tell me that's not hate?
...Did I say it wasn't? As a matter of fact, where did I say that Jews have never gone through anything?

4. In america being black cuts both ways. It's trendy in suburbs to 'act black' as it is in the south to some to 'fear blacks'.[/QUOTE]

Refer to what I said earlier about 'Wiggers.'

In europe, there are serious racial issues. Many people target blacks, but for every german, guy who hates blacks, he hates the turkish and armenians twice as much. The english, disliking Indians, and Pakistanis. In spain, the portuguese, italians, and french. In italy, the greeks and the irish etc etc etc.
...But the fact that they're targeted says it all. The rest of what you said is irrelevant.

5. It's not so simple black people that are hated throughout the world. It's not black, it's Somali, or Nigerians, Kenyans, Tutsi's. It's often so much more specific than just 'black or white'. it's regional, tribal, ethnic, religious, geographic etc.. Many cultures don't like white people, sure...but it's not always blanket 'white' people they dislike, it's the irish, or the italians, or the french, or the dutch, or americans etc. Don't paint such a broad stroke with that.
...Stop with the 'Splitting hairs' here, as no matter what their 'tribes/ethnicities/cultures,' etc., the fact is that they're still black or white. And yes, it's more 'blanket' than it isn't, whether here or in Africa. You knew this before you even bothered to type up that paragraph.

6. And you sort of prove my point about American's not being able to 'feel' the pain of Jews. I don't really feel it and Ive got family who have were victim of the holocaust. You say they rule the world as if that dismisses what they've been through.
...No, I 'say they rule the world' because they not only actually rule the world, but a large number of them hate blacks with a passion. Need an example? Look at how blacks are treated in the Entertainment Industry, which is owned & ran by (You guessed it!) Jews. That alone justifies what I said. And how f**ked-up is your logic to think that I should love the same people who want my people destroyed? Are you insane? Plus, didn't you just get done talking about 'negating' things?

I understand you have some personal skin in the game here. I can flap my lips and type away about all sorts of injustices suffered throughout the world that cause just as much pain to those involved but it's not going to change your mind.
...Why the a.ssumption? Because I called out Jews' perpetual bullsh!t?

However, the fact of the matter is, hate is strong, has been for a long time, and people are out there suffering, as long as blacks have been persecuted and longer. it makes none of it worse, like it's some badge of honor to have it harder than anyone else.
...I really hope you aren't dumb enough to be referring to me with the bolded, as you fit that description way more than I do, judging by all your sob stories about Jewish oppression.

Jews, Native Americans, Serbians, Bosnians, Armenians, and yes blacks, have had some large scale racism and prejudice imposed upon them. But theres a laundry list of others...
...Nice list. Now tell me how many of them have been taught to hate everything about themselves, have been deprived of their history and culture, and have entire systems built off of their suffering that were implemented to forever keep them down?

"Don't worry, I'll wait." --Katt Williams

I'm glad you're aware (maybe hyper aware) of these problems, and more people should be aware (black and otherwise)
...Another bullsh!t, comment from you that's mildly condescending. What are you implying, that I'm not supposed to be abrea$t of issues and situations impacting my peoples' lives, yet it's perfectly okay for you to blather on about your peoples' histories?

but the biggest thing is not playing the victim.
...Again, you couldn't be stupid enough to be referring to me with this bullsh!t (Especially when the same thing can be said about you), homes--I'm nobody's victim. Just because one is conscious of what's going on doesn't make them 'victims.'

Now congratulate yourself for sounding like the typical white racist with that bullsh!t comment...

Last edited by The S-Word; 10-15-2010 at 05:48 PM..
 10-15-2010, 06:19 PM         #142
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...I was somewhat with you until the bolded. What is it with you whites (Yes, you included) trying to negate what blacks have and still go(ne) through in comparison to someone of another race? Jews have had it hard, yes, but nowhere NEAR as bad as blacks worldwide have, especially not now. Act like I'm lying. Or maybe you've forgotten that Jews more or less control the entire world?
Oh so it's a matter of who had it worse? Then white people have had it WAY HARDER then blacks, PERIOD. Go look through history. So if we're disregarding jews because blacks "suffered more" then blacks should also be disregarded because whites suffered more.

So....u mad or...?
 10-15-2010, 06:27 PM         #143
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nick winning....he set for life ....mariah got royalty paper coming in forever
 7 years ago '04        #144
The S-Word 
space
space
 Icemouth said:
Oh so it's a matter of who had it worse? Then white people have had it WAY HARDER then blacks, PERIOD. Go look through history. So if we're disregarding jews because blacks "suffered more" then blacks should also be disregarded because whites suffered more.

So....u mad or...?
...No, 'it's a matter of' who's suffering NOW, who runs the world NOW, and who's lying NOW (i.e. you). Were you trying to make a point here, or some corny joke? Because you failed on both counts. Speaking of failures, dumbass, show me where I 'disregarded' anything.

Now do yourself a favor and wipe that madness off your face when you get done trying to dissect what I said like you tried to do w/the quote...

Last edited by The S-Word; 10-15-2010 at 06:43 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #145
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,888 | Props total: 2043 2043
Damn it must suck when ur washed up and the only thing u r remember for is that show u had on mtv.
 7 years ago '09        #146
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
 D. Norman said:
Damn it must suck when ur washed up and the only thing u r remember for is that show u had on mtv.
He hosts America's Got Talent which is a bigger deal than that MTV thing was.

Lets all hope he gets a response,the Warning was epic

"You try to pull the race card and it backfires in your face hard
cause you know we dont play that black and white s**t"
 7 years ago '07        #147
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
at black racists always getting a pass

Nick is just mad no one buys or has ever respected any of his music
 7 years ago '04        #148
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
 ThaShark316 said:

[pic - click to view]

quit crying, unidentified n*gga.

DRUMLINE LOST!!
 7 years ago '05        #149
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
why does this guy keep talking?
 7 years ago '04        #150
The S-Word 
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
Racism does and will always exist to some extent, but it is beyond infuriating when blacks insist that they are the only ones in this country to experience racism. You're like the depressed fat kid that thinks his life is so terrible in comparison to others, when in reality, he has it much better than most and could turn his life around if he just stopped dwelling on stupid s**t.
...No one in this thread has 'insisted that blacks are the only ones in the country to experience racism,' so drop the pathetic attempt at sarcasm and snide commentary, because it isn't going to fly here.

Also, Poindexter, whites like you k!ll me trying to tell blacks to stop generalizing, when all you've done in this entire post, starting with the first paragraph, is generalize.

I am white and grew up in a mostly black area, went to schools that were mostly black and such. I was bullied and 'picked on' several times throughout my time in public school by blacks for no apparent reason other than that I was white. My sister was beaten up by three black men after refusing to give one of them "head." I bring this up not because I want sympathy for these things or that I am pinning blame, but because I have experienced these things and I still have nothing against black people. Yet, some of you have the nerve to carry around all of this animosity towards white people because you encountered a grumpy old white lady that may or may not have been racist.
...And the exact same thing (bolded & the paragraph as a whole) can easily be applied to whites carrying around 'all of this animosity towards blacks (Or any other so-called 'Minority'),' and/or blacks and/or other Minorities living/growing up in predominantly white areas, so what's your point?

Yes, there are racist white people out there, just as there are racist blacks that I will have to put up with in my life. And yes, there are racist black people, I know it's a shocker that you won't want to believe since whites are the only ones in this world that could truly be evil. The difference is, I don't carry around emotional baggage because of these experiences and I don't go around hating an entire race because of a few retards, which is what some of you are apparently doing.
...And again with the snide, anger-fueled generalizations. It's hilarious how you know nothing about me other than what I've posted in this thread, yet you're sitting here
telling me how I feel about whites as a whole based off your own grounless, guilt-ridden, bullsh!t a.ssumptions based on your need to offset the truth about how many of your people operate. It's equally funny how hypocritical you've proven yourself to be in the span of two paragraphs. Good job.

Don't give me the "Black Pain" bulls**t either, slavery is over, stop acting like you're a victim and you know what its like to be a slave. I'd say it's disrespectful to your black ancestors to pretend that what you experience is even a fraction of what they went through, get over yourselves, please. There are plenty of programs out there that focus on helping black people, black only scholarships and historically black colleges to educate those that want to learn.
...The only person who brought slavery up in this thread was a white person, so go blather on about that to him, dumbass.

As for what I said regarding slavery, where's your anger-fueled paragraph about that? Are you really sitting here neglecting the psychological effects of slavery that have been preserved and passed down through generations, and the institutional racism that still permeates America? You can't possibly be that dense, could you?

Whites do not have services made specifically for them
...Gee, I wonder why. Spare me the 'Reverse Racism, Woe-is-me-I'm-a-white-man-in-America-who-can't-get-my-way' bullsh!t. Please.

you will not see a White Entertainment network or even a magazine made specifically for whites as I've seen for blacks.
...And a continuation of the typical white racist response to Anti-black racism--Bringing up all the 'special programs/handouts' that blacks have. I love how whites get such a kick out of bringing these programs up in a conversation about anti-black racism, yet all of them (Including you) neglect to mention why those programs exist in the first place. Here's a hint--It wasn't for entertainment purposes.

There are even employers that are told specifically to hire black candidates over equally or better qualified whites. Do I let knowledge of these things hold ME down? Or do I allow these things to affect my judgment of someone who is black? Not at all.
...You still on this s**t?

Two words: 'Institutional' and 'Racism.' Do yourself a favor and look it up whenever you log off of stormfront.com.

So to end this post, there is no "Black Pain", pain doesn't have a color, it is universal, it doesn't affect any specific race or individual, you decide how you live your life and what attitude you carry, no one forces it on you.

Now move on, thanks.
...Who said anything about 'Black Pain?' Oh, that's right--A white person. What was the point of your post again...?

All you've succeeded in doing is sound like the kind of person you claim you're not--An angry, bitter, repugnant, puerile, Reverse-Racism spouting, illogical, guilt-ridden, cowardly, ignorant white racist.

Congratulations.

Too bad for you, cobbling a bunch of lame attempts at sarcasm and snide comments into one redundant post does not an effective argument make, especially when your whole purpose was to 'blame the victim (Another commonality among white racists, especially online)' and dance around the possibility that white people besides you and your sister could be racist.

I mean really, was I supposed to be impressed and/or sympathetic that you grew up around mostly blacks? Whites in your situation are a dime a dozen nowadays, though not nearly as stupid and angst-ridden as you. Are you of the belief that your upbringing makes you special or more 'understanding' of 'black pain' and struggle? News Flash: It doesn't. All that prattle about your upbringing among blacks, and you still sound like some old white man from the South.

If anything, you should try to apply for one of those 'Super-Special Negro Scholarships' you're so mad we get to improve your argument and logic skills.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

YOU said:
now move on, thanks.

Last edited by The S-Word; 10-15-2010 at 08:22 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #151
NYzboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$153 | Props total: 14 14
hes real sour about leaving christina milian for that fat a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #152
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
they are angry white trash
 7 years ago '08        #153
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Mysonne said:
they are angry white trash
Aren't you a Rick Ross stan?
 10-15-2010, 08:46 PM         #154
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"harmless corny dude!" .... ??

might as well call yourself a f**got. then youll have answered ur question, wack a.ss drumline boy

if ryan seacrest called 50 cent an ugly, angry black thug it would be f**kin front page news and everyone would be crying racist. double standards are gay......
 7 years ago '04        #155
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Jade Yorker said:
Aren't you a Rick Ross stan?

Who is that and no my name isn't Stan, that's a white trash name
 7 years ago '10        #156
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 23799 23799
hes mad still
 10-15-2010, 11:25 PM         #157
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at you fitting the bill for the typical racist...you even dropped the "some of my best friends are black" routine..
actually none of my "best" friends are black. and i was just trying to say that if you're a cool dude, I don't mind you regardless of what skin color you are. if you're a winey douche then i'd rather not be around you.
 10-15-2010, 11:30 PM         #158
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...I'll put it like this--Like 50 Cent, of all people, said, "I don't like who don't like me."

Besides that, what are you saying? That I'm not supposed to have 'issues (Not 'serious,' an accusation which, in the context you used it, has 'psychotic' undertones) with people who hate blacks and sing 'Kumbaya' with them around a Campfire? Be serious with yourself for once in this conversation--How do you react when people openly express how much they hate you?

...I only 'touched on it' because you made it a point to say what you were in the beginning.

Anyway, what you said only reinforces what I was saying--They (Brazilians/Hispanics) have serious hang-ups about color, just like blacks in America (Also, like America, these hang-ups are not only derived from slavery, but are reinforced by the fact that it's the white/lighter-skinned people who are held to a higher standard). However, in the case of Brazilians/Hispanics, it's the 'One-Drop Rule' reversed--Any white blood they have, they consider themselves white, when that's obviously (And laughably) not the case. I tell Hispanics in racial denial all the time "What ya'll think, that the black slaves came to the Islands and South America (Mainly Brazil) & disappeared? Everybody was f**king." Needless to say, they don't like hearing that sh!t LOL.

As for Obama, he's both--He's the first (Openly) mixed President, and a black person by both his own admission and cultural norms of African-Americans (i.e. we have a tendency to accept/consider mixed-with-black people as our own, partially due to the lingering effects of whites' One-Drop Rule). It might sound complicated, but it really isn't.

...And?

Just because YOU don't know many prominent Jews, that doesn't mean that there aren't a ton of prominent Jews. What kind of sense does that make?

...How is it baseless?

...No, they don't. And I'm not just saying that to argue.

I'm sorry, but what kind of stupid-ass question is that?

'Wiggerism' is another problem, as whites (And other non-black people) who want to 'be black' are heavily influenced by the most negative, superficial, over-exaggerated/stereotypical, and overall bulls**t images/ideas of what it means to 'be black (Images and ideas that are propagated by who? Three guesses again!),' so why even bring that up? That doesn't prove anything but how much more f**ked-up people are because of racism/White Supremacy.

...Considering how many 'weak counterpoints' and arguments you've had so far, you really have no room to talk. Sorry.

So what you're saying is that you want a Jewish figurehead while you conveniently ignore the fact that many 'Barry Lebowitz's' and 'Sam Cohen's' are financing/controlling Obama. How smart of you.

...That could be a reason, but I wouldn't say it was 'much of' the reason.

...Yeah, those Stars of David they all had to wear during Hitler's reign (Not to mention the last names they've retained over time) really helped them to 'blend in,' didn't it?

...Or many others that don't involve subservience to whites and/or Jews in some way, for that matter, but go ahead.

...Did I say it wasn't? As a matter of fact, where did I say that Jews have never gone through anything?

4. In america being black cuts both ways. It's trendy in suburbs to 'act black' as it is in the south to some to 'fear blacks'.
Refer to what I said earlier about 'Wiggers.'

...But the fact that they're targeted says it all. The rest of what you said is irrelevant.

...Stop with the 'Splitting hairs' here, as no matter what their 'tribes/ethnicities/cultures,' etc., the fact is that they're still black or white. And yes, it's more 'blanket' than it isn't, whether here or in Africa. You knew this before you even bothered to type up that paragraph.

...No, I 'say they rule the world' because they not only actually rule the world, but a large number of them hate blacks with a passion. Need an example? Look at how blacks are treated in the Entertainment Industry, which is owned & ran by (You guessed it!) Jews. That alone justifies what I said. And how f**ked-up is your logic to think that I should love the same people who want my people destroyed? Are you insane? Plus, didn't you just get done talking about 'negating' things?

...Why the a.ssumption? Because I called out Jews' perpetual bullsh!t?

...I really hope you aren't dumb enough to be referring to me with the bolded, as you fit that description way more than I do, judging by all your sob stories about Jewish oppression.

...Nice list. Now tell me how many of them have been taught to hate everything about themselves, have been deprived of their history and culture, and have entire systems built off of their suffering that were implemented to forever keep them down?

"Don't worry, I'll wait." --Katt Williams

...Another bullsh!t, comment from you that's mildly condescending. What are you implying, that I'm not supposed to be abrea$t of issues and situations impacting my peoples' lives, yet it's perfectly okay for you to blather on about your peoples' histories?

...Again, you couldn't be stupid enough to be referring to me with this bullsh!t (Especially when the same thing can be said about you), homes--I'm nobody's victim. Just because one is conscious of what's going on doesn't make them 'victims.'

Now congratulate yourself for sounding like the typical white racist with that bullsh!t comment...[/QUOTE]

nice novel. didn't read past the first part but i can tell you've developed some serious feelings in this thread here
 10-15-2010, 11:32 PM         #159
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...No, 'it's a matter of' who's suffering NOW, who runs the world NOW, and who's lying NOW (i.e. you). Were you trying to make a point here, or some corny joke? Because you failed on both counts. Speaking of failures, dumbass, show me where I 'disregarded' anything.

Now do yourself a favor and wipe that madness off your face when you get done trying to dissect what I said like you tried to do w/the quote...
In that case, given the rules that you yourself have outlined, black pain should be completely disregarded because Arab people around the world, in this post-9/11 era we live in, have it absolutely the worst. try to argue that
 10-15-2010, 11:32 PM         #160
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money machines, yeah they RING like a mobile phone...

....I’m a seven-up n*gga, I need a coca-cola loan

.......I’m in the hood like I’m James Evans

........Cashmere hand-made sweater
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago