Nick Cannon pulls race card: says Eminem, Chelsea Handler & Howard Stern are "angry white trash"

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2010, 12:05 PM         #101
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
btw couple white dudes in here and even a few black dudes acting like racism still doesn't exist...Please 1 ya self.

Racism is very much alive, I'm black, college educated with a degree and my family is well off...Racism exist at every level of the social spectrum.

Fuk outta here wit that let it go bulls**t....I know its been said many times b4 and its happened a thousand times over but just last week I'm on an elevator going to the 6th floor of a downtown building here in Charlotte when Exihbit A:

White woman and her what looked like 18 yo daughter gets on...I'm playing it cool I'm going to Job interview and a lunch date wit this Breezy after so I'm fly as hell clean as fuk...then I get a dirty look, then she creating space and finally she switches positions with her daughter like I'm bout to r*pe both em starting with her daughter first right there on the elevator.:disdain2:

I was still gonna play it cool afterall I was going on a interview and I want no problems....but I couldn't resist s**t just got up under my skin....I said "what was that for" no answer just another dirty look and a look away...then I said "How's the weather outside" just to get her to say something so I could go in...nothing, finally I just said b**ch I gotta Benz out front, I'm papered up, why da fuk would take something from you....elevator hits 6th floor ding and I throw up deuces on some Chris Brown Remix s**t.
you probably just smelled really bad.

but in all seriousness, i admit that there are racists out there. I'm just saying that the majority of white people could give two s**ts about your skin color as long as you don't go around acting like a douchebag.
 10-15-2010, 12:07 PM         #102
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I don't know about your situation but I find myself getting irritated when white dudes jump on n*ggas for anything race related.

Get yours and shut the f**k up, thats what I do.
i don't know about your situation but i find myself getting irritated when black dudes jump on white dudes about all white people being racist and hating them still. it's dead. maybe you should reevaluate your life instead of blaming popular culture from the 1960s. yes, racism is still around today but in a much smaller percentage of the population. it's no longer the popular consensus among white people in 2010. you guys on here complain about it had a few experiences with it and caught feelings and suddenly the white man's holding you down. no, he's not. a backwards old white lady on an elevator didn't like you. get over it. i've had it happen to me, too.

Last edited by ngoogs; 10-15-2010 at 12:10 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #103
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,249 | Props total: 430 430
 JaiMega said:
I don't know about your situation but I find myself getting irritated when white dudes jump on n*ggas for anything race related.

Get yours and shut the f**k up, thats what I do.
Just skimmed through the thread, noticed how many times you caught feelings and how NOBODY responded. You're still more relevant than Nick Cannon though.
 7 years ago '08        #104
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 hollaballooza said:
Just skimmed through the thread, noticed how many times you caught feelings and how NOBODY responded. You're still more relevant than Nick Cannon though.
ETHER'D
 7 years ago '04        #105
bigboy70814 
space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 0 0
Aside from all this bullshyt yall talkin about......Nick Cannon work at Nickelodeon. Cant he lose he job behind some shyt like this being construed as racist??
 7 years ago '05        #106
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Chelsea>>>>>Nick
 10-15-2010, 12:57 PM         #107
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigboy70814 said:
Aside from all this bullshyt yall talkin about......Nick Cannon work at Nickelodeon. Cant he lose he job behind some shyt like this being construed as racist??
good point. does dude STILL work at nick, though? damn. that's like still working as a bag boy at the grocery store for 20 years hahaha
 10-15-2010, 01:02 PM         #108
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feelz em...
 10-15-2010, 01:06 PM         #109
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Exactly.

And I wasn't saying it's racism because of Nick because Nick is being dumb as hell and racist for his comments, but I was saying the comment "you people keep yourselves down" was a hidden racist comment.

And plus, we ALL know that white people have hidden racism deep deep inside of them.
very very tru
 7 years ago '07        #110
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
Nick Cannon's a clown
Eminem is white trash
and I don't even know who that Chelsea girl is, but f**k her too
 7 years ago '06        #111
Affectz 130 heat pts130
space
space
$8,207 | Props total: 4465 4465
they all suck d!ck
 7 years ago '04        #112
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 donmeca2020 said:
not only are you a f**king moron you people keep yourselves down.... as for eminem and nick f*gget , Em is gonna destroy him and probably beat his punk a.ss down
^^Typical white Eminem d!ckrider response.

No, a**hole, you people keep blacks down in every way possible. Do I really have to go down the list for your stupid, Attention-Whoring, Inbred a.ss? You whites k!ll me pretending that most (Not all) of you are racist and steadily trying to tell blacks how to live, think, and feel about s**t that your people started and continue to profit from. f**k outta here with that 'Racist Internet Troll' bulls**t.

B!tch.

Nick Cannon should 'destroy' you and 'beat your punk a.ss.'

ngoogs said:

:angry14:

people like you are the reason the black man is "being held down." us white people are trying to forget about it/move on but you guys on BX can't stop talking about how much we still hate you. It's over and it's been done for 200 years. Time to move on, stop making excuses, and get a job.
...As for you, people like you are the reason why whites today like to pretend that they don't propagate racism whether they're aware of it or not. The fact that you had to bring up when slavery ended (It was 145 years, since you wanna be exact, a**hole) further proves my point.

It's also funny (And all too typical of people like you) how you think you're kicking knowledge on here about how blacks should feel about the s**t your people put them through (And continue to put them through), yet you neglected to bring up the subversive psychological and institutional racism that still 'keeps the black man down' in this bullsh!t, crumbling society. Where's your sarcastic white boy response about that?

f**k outta here with that know-it-all 'Smart Dumb N!gga Syndrome' bullsh!t and pick up a f**king history book while you're at it. As a matter of fact, why are people like you two even on a site like this if you have such a problem with blacks? That's beyond hypocritical.

Now move on and make some excuses about that, racist...

Last edited by The S-Word; 10-15-2010 at 01:25 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #113
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,719 | Props total: 12135 12135
 ngoogs said:
you probably just smelled really bad.

but in all seriousness, i admit that there are racists out there. I'm just saying that the majority of white people could give two s**ts about your skin color as long as you don't go around acting like a douchebag.
I gots nothing to say further to you...after this

by all means I try my best to treat people with respect but when you disrespect me I handle the way I was taught....

You joking bout me a n*gga smelling bad when I told you I was clean as fuk, going to an interview and a date after....what person you know drive Benz and smell bad....i'll wait.

see its people like you who never have to deal with racism that totally don't get it...move on slavery was so long ago you say....fuk u b**ch...this s**t aint bout slavery no more its about fuk a.ss white people "STILL" acting like s**t aint changed. You missed the whole point of my earlier post....I'm paid...family paid...had fam in the NBA and NFL you know that Doctor/Lawyer/Principle s**t...I'm college educated...well-groomed...

so for a white b**ch and her daughter to look down on me like I cut-grass for a living or I should be somewhere answering her door when it look like she was living in a trailer park(dat was real no joke) ...that's the type of s**t that I frown on and has my like Fuk dem crackas...and I aint even like that but a few can spoil it for the racist white race.
 7 years ago '07        #114
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
 Mike Nitty said:

by all means I try my best to treat people with respect but when you disrespect me I handle the way I was taught....

You joking bout me a n*gga smelling bad when I told you I was clean as fuk, going to an interview and a date after....what person you know drive Benz and smell bad....i'll wait.

see its people like you who never have to deal with racism that totally don't get it...move on slavery was so long ago you say....fuk u b**ch...this s**t aint bout slavery no more its about fuk a.ss white people "STILL" acting like s**t aint changed. You missed the whole point of my earlier post....I'm paid...family paid...had fam in the NBA and NFL you know that Doctor/Lawyer/Principle s**t...I'm college educated...well-groomed...

so for a white b**ch and her daughter to look down on me like I cut-grass for a living or I should be somewhere answering her door when it look like she was living in a trailer park(dat was real no joke) ...that's the type of s**t that I frown on and has my like Fuk dem crackas...and I aint even like that but a few can spoil it for the racist white race.
alotta white ppl are scared of black ppl homie

why? I have no idea. Some of the coolest open-minded muhf**kas I've ever met have been black dudes. Don't let a few bad incidents ruin your view on white folks.
 7 years ago '08        #115
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I told my girlfriend that Nick Cannon called Eminem and Chelsea white trash, and she texts back... Nick Cannon isn't really anyone is he?
 7 years ago '08        #116
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Effit said:
I told my girlfriend that Nick Cannon called Eminem and Chelsea white trash, and she texts back... Nick Cannon isn't really anyone is he?

but post a pic
 7 years ago '10        #117
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 hollaballooza said:
 10-15-2010, 01:37 PM         #118
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:

i'll say this. you're right. she was a b**ch and totally out of line to do that. but the fact is, most white people don't think that way. it's the just extremes and the interactions you have with the extremes that formulate your opinion. like with muslims in america. not all of them are terrorists, but the average joe is still weary of them when they see them because the experiences that americans have had with the extremes (9/11, amadenejad).

but let's back up. saying i don't like black people, are you? I seriously have no problem with any specific gender, race, s3xual orientation, anything like that. what i can't stand are bums who make excuses for their poor performance. white bums, black bums, indian bums, asain bums, you name it.

fine, racism is still alive based on the fact that you're still going to have the extreme white people who can't stand blacks because they're a different color than them. but 90% of the time when someone brings up the "race card," race is not a factor at all. for instance, every time jesse jackson opens his mouth.
 10-15-2010, 01:38 PM         #119
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ridiculous at people saying to the black people to MOVE ON from the chains, kidnapping, r*pe, pregnancy, drugs, murder and hatred sent down on em. Its all good saying 'Sorry', wheres that 40 acres and a mule at, motherf**kers?!
 10-15-2010, 01:43 PM         #120
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
but a few can spoil it for the racist white race.

are you retarded? for real, dude. a rotten apple might spoil the bunch but that doesn't apply to human beings. just because you've interacted with a FEW white people throughout your entire life that looked down on you because you're black doesn't mean that every white person hates blacks. that's a retarded a.ssumption to make. also, earlier you were talking about how i don't know "black pain." fair enough, but do you? you just told me you had family in the NBA/NFL (who, by the way? not confrontational at all i'm just curious) and you have doctors and lawyers in your family and you're a college education man. it sounds like you and i grew up in relatively similar conditions. a good life in suburbia. so how on earth have YOU experienced black pain?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy