Nick Cannon pulls race card: says Eminem, Chelsea Handler & Howard Stern are "angry white trash"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Wait so if people want fairness, are they gonna be crying racism about this too? Not that I care but seems like people are always crying about racism and equality but when something like this happens no one wants to condemn these kinds of bigoted statements. I mean Nick Cannon is a pus*y anyways but if Eminem had used the N word to refer to Nick Cannon BET would have a 24 hour special on racism.

Hopefully Nick Cannon gets ostracized in the same way that everyone else who makes racist statements gets ostracized.
 7 years ago '04        #82
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
Race card has expired a long a.ss time ago . You almost have no connection to that era even in blood and you guys still think you have something to say . I think its time to let go , same with the jews , zionist are destroying their culture and so to are certain loud mouthed black talents .

lets k!ll this s**t already , f**king 2011 soon , the f**k is wrong with you ..
 7 years ago '06        #83
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
LOL at Nick for being a lame
 7 years ago '06        #84
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
y do so many of u eminem haters really think nick cannons b**ch a.ss would automatically win? I think Hailie boxing nick cannon would be more of a fair f!ght.
 10-15-2010, 10:51 AM         #85
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaShark316 said:

[pic - click to view]

quit crying, unidentified n*gga.
that has to hurt.
 7 years ago '08        #86
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Michael_Moore said:
racists always begin their rants with something along the lines of "you people" just saying...
Exactly.

And I wasn't saying it's racism because of Nick because Nick is being dumb as hell and racist for his comments, but I was saying the comment "you people keep yourselves down" was a hidden racist comment.

And plus, we ALL know that white people have hidden racism deep deep inside of them.
 7 years ago '08        #87
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Effit said:
I have a feeling this is all a big publicity stunt, they are ALL involved in.
There's not way in hell that Em is siding with this f**got
 10-15-2010, 11:20 AM         #88
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Em is white trash though. Didn't ya'll see eight mile? No white person with class is talkin bout him. Just sayin.

JaiMega said:
Yes, now go ahead and cry about it like you always do.
Did a white girl do you wrong dude?
 7 years ago '08        #89
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12234 12234
 theking1 said:

[pic - click to view]

eminem cant even f!ght
well he didi say he used to get his a.ss beat on the 60 minutes interview

Nick is stupid, give it up son u lost...Em fukd your wife and made a song about it...he ether'd u in the process...and every since, Nick been sounding like the rich lil white boi who hates to lose so he is doing everything he can to win...Nick acting more white than Em is right now.
 7 years ago '08        #90
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
f**k eminen im with nick cannon he knows hes corny

f**k that lame overrated b**ch sellout hasnt made anything decent ina long time ..
haha jk but
ye hope they meet face to face so nick can knock that b**ch out
did you happen to listen tot he last album...your a scrub..nuff said
 7 years ago '05        #91
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Sniggit said:

Did a white girl do you wrong dude?
If only you've seen the becky's I've f**ked, try again lame.
 10-15-2010, 11:34 AM         #92
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #93
JaiMega 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #94
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Nick Cannon is mad because Eminem is blacker than he is.

"Becky's" lmao
 7 years ago '10        #95
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Nick cannon is a f**got just look at jerry seinfeld he got some media attention after he pulled the race card,that is all nick is after.
 7 years ago '08        #96
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12234 12234
btw couple white dudes in here and even a few black dudes acting like racism still doesn't exist...Please 1 ya self.

Racism is very much alive, I'm black, college educated with a degree and my family is well off...Racism exist at every level of the social spectrum.

Fuk outta here wit that let it go bulls**t....I know its been said many times b4 and its happened a thousand times over but just last week I'm on an elevator going to the 6th floor of a downtown building here in Charlotte when Exihbit A:

White woman and her what looked like 18 yo daughter gets on...I'm playing it cool I'm going to Job interview and a lunch date wit this Breezy after so I'm fly as hell clean as fuk...then I get a dirty look, then she creating space and finally she switches positions with her daughter like I'm bout to r*pe both em starting with her daughter first right there on the elevator.:disdain2:

I was still gonna play it cool afterall I was going on a interview and I want no problems....but I couldn't resist s**t just got up under my skin....I said "what was that for" no answer just another dirty look and a look away...then I said "How's the weather outside" just to get her to say something so I could go in...nothing, finally I just said b**ch I gotta Benz out front, I'm papered up, why da fuk would take something from you....elevator hits 6th floor ding and I throw up deuces on some Chris Brown Remix s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #97
JaiMega 
space
space
I don't know about your situation but I find myself getting irritated when white dudes jump on n*ggas for anything race related.

Get yours and shut the f**k up, thats what I do.
 7 years ago '04        #98
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 545 545
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Exactly.

And I wasn't saying it's racism because of Nick because Nick is being dumb as hell and racist for his comments, but I was saying the comment "you people keep yourselves down" was a hidden racist comment.

And plus, we ALL know that white people have hidden racism deep deep inside of them.
yea categorizing all white people isn't slightly racist and ignorant
 10-15-2010, 11:56 AM         #99
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
racists always begin their rants with something along the lines of "you people" just saying...
you're funny. that was a color blind statement. not "you people" as in "you black people," i meant "you people" as in "lazy a.ss bums who can't get a job they'd ideally like to have so they make excuses and blame everyone but themselves." i despise people like that. black, white, Asian.... i don't care. i have black friends and i have white friends. i also know black people and white people that i can't stand because they blame everyone but themselves for their situation.

i'm not saying that noone on earth is racist, because that's obviously not true. you'll have the occasional grumpy white dude that can't stand black people because they're black. in my experiences white people who dislike black people dislike them because they're always playing the race card. It's over. let it go. you're not a slave anymore, neither were your parents. there are no more slave owners. we f**ked up and we've apologized more than enough already. we can go to the same schools, get the same jobs and use the same toilets these days. you dont see the jews pouting for centuries because the nazi's tried to exterminate every single trace of their existence. they've moved on and started their own country and got past it and became productive. the only people in america that have a legitimate claim on racism accusations in todays world are the muslims.
 7 years ago '07        #100
Stevenkidd13 13 heat pts13
space
space
$541 | Props total: 3 3
as if eminem didnt ether nick's career already with The Warning
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy