Nick Cannon pulls race card: says Eminem, Chelsea Handler & Howard Stern are "angry white trash"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #181
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,731 | Props total: 8920 8920
all i wanna see is a f!ght, thats all i ask. will them a**holes just f!ght and not let security involved
 7 years ago '10        #182
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
haaha he right fufck those corny a.ss white ppl r they do is tlak s**t and they have no talent talkin bout howard stern n chelsea lately

and yeah eminem is so corny how da f**k r u a father of two teenage daughters and dissing a women ona track lame as f**k
 10-16-2010, 06:39 PM         #183
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nicky better stop before........

em let that tape leak damn she a freak.....-
[pic - click to view]

10-17-2010, 09:51 AM         #184
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll never understand why all these closet racists flock to hip hop message boards....or why they even mess with hip hop to begin with...
 10-17-2010, 10:00 AM         #185
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
Wow, you actually said this sh!t? That's some sh!t only a (You guessed it!) white racist piece of sh!t would say. I find it amazing that the only person in the entire world who doesn't consider blacks in America black is an Inbred, Attention-Whoring, know-it-all piece of sh!t like you. But, I forgot--You're the 'Offline International Authority on Race.' f**k outta here with that bullsh!t, dumbass.

And for the record, PURE Europeans are pale white. How does that make you feel?

...Anyway, Inbred, I said blacks suffer the most, which is completely different than saying we're the only race suffering--That's something one of your racist white buddies said earlier in this thread, you stupid f**k. Therefore, take your own bullsh!t advice and

The nerve of this clown. How the f**k you gon' come up in a thread trying to check someone when your facts aren't even straight? I would say 'Attention-Whoring Ignoramus' but it ain't the right term for you.

...Like I said before, dumbass, I didn't bring slavery up in this thread--The poster 'ViOleNcE' did. Learn how to f**k!ng read before trying to make a point.

And before you pound your keyboard in anger saying I'm lying, here's the quote:

Show me proof that blacks aren't.

"Don't worry, I'll wait." --Katt Williams

...You mean 'jumping to conclusions' like you've been doing since your first post?

Internet hypocrites are so hilarious, especially typical ignorant ****** Trolling b!tches like you. All you three idiots have done is reinforce everything I've said, while making yourselves look like even bigger racist idiots in the process.

Congratulations! I couldn't have done a better job myself...
stop contradicting yourself, i didnt read your s**t nor am i going to make factual arguments for the fact youll find a way for you to be right anyway.

which shows your closemindedness and no, you didnt state blacks are the ones "mostly" suffering, so stfu prick. put as much energy into that post as you do reallife and you might actually be somewhere, n nah im not gonna be bothered by your "how do you know what the f**k i do in real life" reply

"And before you pound your keyboard in anger saying I'm lying, here's the quote:"

really dude? when you just typed all that? really?

kmj09 said:

[pic - click to view]

n you, learn 2 read

closed minded f**ks, argh :@
 7 years ago '09        #186
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,503 | Props total: 7308 7308
hers a question. who is more corny nick cannon or white guy in a durag eminem?
 7 years ago '06        #187
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
well if nick feels so strongly about them white trash people then do something about it
 10-17-2010, 11:00 AM         #188
twt88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cannon trying to get attention and boost his career but Stern and Chelsea won't do it. They're much bigger stars than him, and he ain't really got no ammo on them. Eminem don't give a damn to beef with Cannon at this point, but watch one of D12 or Slaughterhouse get him. Or some pics get leaked.
 10-17-2010, 11:26 AM         #189
twt88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:
you did

when you stated your the only ones suffering now

which is complete bulls**t

go read a book you ignorant tit

yall aint even black, your brown dude. PURE africans are black and theyre suffering more than your a.sses, i would say racist but it aint the right word for you
Another one of these DUMB a.ss WANNA BE BLACK b**chES

You OBVIOUSLY don't know s**t about Blacks and Africans, which by the way, y'all crackers
call black too, because all y'all see is color, oh and by the way, y'all "whites" are the ones that first started calling different racial groups "colors". Pick up a history book and you'll find out it was to divide people and promote y'alls fake notion of "white supremacy".

But since you wanna pretend to be black and "cool" go hang around a lot of different blacks and Africans and you'll soon find out that there are some Africans who are not mixed with anything, that are lighter than blacks, as well as some blacks, who through slavery and just being in America for a while are obviously mixed, and darker than some Africans. Black comes in A LOT of different colors - red, yellow, brown, and sometimes black.
 7 years ago '04        #190
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300

You still talking? I guess the truth hurts.

Sniggit said:
stop contradicting yourself, i didnt read your s**t nor am i going to make factual arguments for the fact youll find a way for you to be right anyway.
...I was right to begin with, and you just confirmed it, dumbass. Thanks for the co-sign.

which shows your closemindedness
...So lemme get this straight--You're calling me 'closeminded,' yet you're the one who said that blacks in America aren't black?

f**k outta here, douche. I thought you were a racist, blathering dumbass off of your first post, but this right here confirms it. Attention-Whoring Internet Trolls like you aren't even worth a reply.

and no, you didnt state blacks are the ones "mostly" suffering,
...Then why'd you say I did from jump, dumbass? And props for confirming what I said again. You just get stupider with every sentence.

Also, @you co-signing everything I said, yet still trying to argue. Do you even know how to argue?

closed minded f**ks, argh :@
...Says the racist piece of sh!t that said that blacks in America aren't black.

So that makes you a delusional, contradictory, Attention-Whoring, racist, yet you're trying to tell people how to improve their lives?

The S-Word said:
f**k outta here with that bullsh!t

Last edited by The S-Word; 10-18-2010 at 08:44 PM..
 10-18-2010, 12:50 PM         #191
Buttersrugby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So was gone all weekend and honestly was interested to see where this thread went.

And yea, it got super twisted.

1. The point of bringing up Jews was merely for comparison. Who has it the worst? Does it really matter? You got on me from the jump saying I was negating black experiences through comparing it to other races. The fact of the matter is, blacks aren't special in that they are solely hated. No where near so. You've argued that blacks have it the worse, and that in itself is a comparison. So from the jump, sorta been confusing with all that.

2. It's been brought up numerous times that white people always preface their racial arguments/theories/discussions with "i have black friends..." or im this or I'm that. Well, to be honest, it goes back to white guilt. I mentioned this in my first post, but a lot (and I mean tons, seriously) approach racial discussion with serious trepidation. More so than most blacks, I believe. The playing field isn't level really because most white people are trying to go the extra mile to make it understood that they aren't racist/prejudice etc. And while it's an honest attempt by the white person, it probably starts to become a tired routine to a black person who's been in a few of these discussions.
Are there people who just use it as a front, I'm sure. But any truly prejudiced person (not ignorant or scared, but prejudiced) is gonna come out as such, off the bat.

3. You quoted something about not liking those who don't like me -- point taken, and totally understood. No one race hates you, or black people. There are people out there, there IS institutional racism, and there are glass ceilings that exist. However, the world you and I live in is leaps and bounds better from a racial, and ethnic equality standpoint than the one our parents grew up to know. That's not to say there isn't room to grow and improve, but that there is positive progress.

4. I mentioned Asians arguably running the world and you said merely that they dont. I can name electronic company after electronic company that makes EVERYTHING that is based not only in Asia, but more specifically in just Japan. They have one of the largest GDP's in the world, and are TINY. They arguably DO run the world. And if not them, how about the ANTI-JEW arab world, with all their oil money and trading power? You focus on the entertainment industry (atleast in your brief statement about jews), and in the grand scheme of things, that's not even a pawn in the chess game. Moving on , you realize how much American debt is owed/owned by China? I mean let's be real. No one race is sitting on top of a pyramid scheme. It's so much more than that. And yes, Obama is being financed by Xiao Chen and Niatsu Takamaru as well, if not Mohammed Al-Jahibi and his foreign oil interests.

5. As for kids wanted to be Jewish, or black - It was a point about social norms. Those social norms have HUGE affects racial and ethnic dynamics. While I agree that some of the worst characteristics of the black culture is often exploited in entertainment, HIP HOP alone has created untold benefit in breaking down social/ethnic/racial hangups between white and black people, and beyond. There is some negative damage that's been done, but all told I think it's been for the positive. 'Wiggerism' is a problem. I agree that it perpetuates a very narrow, pre-packaged conception of black culture that is bad. On the flip side, it's always confused and to some degree frustrated me when you hear black people mention another black guy 'acting white' - alot of times the traits i'd hear people clown someone for were what I a.ssumed were positive things like doing well in school, or maybe just naturally talking with less slang than his friends. I just don't get that dynamic. It's just as troubling as the wigger thing to a degree.

6. Fact : Jews blending in and changing their names has been a survival tactic. They did change their names all the time. My family is proof. The stars of david that were forcibly tatood on them. Maybe I'm taking this wrong, but you think people tattood a star of david with the equivalent of an inmate # on their wrists and necks for enjoyment? Please explain your attempt at humor/sarcasm here....
Much how the world black culture has turned negative words into a source of pride, the jews did the same with star of david tattoos. It's NOW a source of pride.
Here in America they changed their names and blended in in fear of dealing with what they suffered through in Europe/etc but it wasn't near as neccessary - but they didn't know that at the time.?

7. Are you saying you are serving jews and whites now? I'm just trying to be clear on that counterpoint you made...

8. The point is many people are targeted. Sadly, but there are many. Not one, not just jewish, or black, or anything. Many. The point of splitting the hairs of different ethnicities is that its not ANTI BLACK. From the POV of the person persecuter, they aren't hating blacks, they are hating moors, or Yoruba's or Igbos, or it's serbians hating bosnians, or turks. Not all white people. That's like me saying I hate asians, but might only have a thing against Vietnamese. YOU can blanket if YOU want, but It's just not that cut and dry. I get your point, but I guess I needed to clarify mine.

9. Did you just tell me that Jews in the Entertainment world systematically hate black people? Where did I tell you to like people that want you destroyed? Are you telling me that white, or jewish people as a whole want you destroyed?Is this random, un-identified whites or jews, the majority? What? Are they currently performing a undeground genocide? I get that there are those who have issues, but I mean damn. I think of a TON of seriously , seriously successful black entertainers doing quite well. I mean damn, I guess on the down low Lyer Cohen had a deep seeded hate for Mr Simmons that whole time. I think I'm going to defer to someone like Russell on this, since he is well, in the industry, self made. I'd love to ask him this questions - straight up. Do people hate other types of people in the biz, sure. I mean, damn...it's un-avoidable. But systematic, racial oppression in the Entertainment biz, of all businesses? Now? In the hip hop era? While I'm sure some prejudice exists, I think it's a heavy claim.

10. What perpetual bulls**t are the jews on? Seriously?

11. Ther are no sob stories here. They are facts. As you've stated facts about some serious plights against the black community, here in America and elsewhere. The Jews were merely a device for comparison. I'm not catching feelings on this at all. Have I once gotten remotely personal about this?
You have stated numerous times that the effect that 'blacks have it the worst' and later stated "now" as in present day, are the worst treated culture/ethnicity/race. What I don't understand is, why the platitudes? Why does it matter who's got it the worst? It has repeatedly been stated that IT ALL SUCKS. Arguing who's got it the worst is of NO consequence. Is it a moral victory to convince someone of your argument? I'm not saying you or anyone in particular wants to wear it as a badge of honor, but you certainly fall into that realm when you are arguing on such a across-the-board s**tty experience/topic as trying to prove who's had it the 'worst'. What is it you want me to understand, or come away with from seeing that blacks have it the worst? Your argument has been a little of a moving topic, so what's your thesis here?

12. The trickle down effect of racism is still felt. Totally agreed. There are cultural and social effects from the days of slavery. That cuts both ways, and to no benefit of anyone. It's messed up,all of it. Theres the psychological effects of slavery, and there is white man's guilt, and all sorts of collateral damage.

13. Personal Question - How do you feel about some of the institutional devices the government has instituted, such as Equal Opportunity initiatives etc...?

14 - "Now tell me how many of them have been taught to hate everything about themselves: - Native Americans. Done. I can go on if you'd like? Um, have you not heard about the phychological warfare this cat named Hitler tried to do.....twice? ...I can go on..? Mongolians in china, girls in china, koreans in japan, jews in germany, scottish in england, pakistanis in india/ vice versa. Ethnic clashing and the psychological warfare that has occurred because of it is long standing, world-wide and CERTAINLY not limited to blacks. People have taught to hate or be ashamed of what they are culturally/racially/ethnically etc since the beginning of time. From that statement you had it appears that you might believe that it's specific to blacks.

15 - About me being condescending - Not meant that way at all. More like I've had this discussion more than once, and I'm sure you have as well. However, I've also seen people on every side of the argument totally starry-eyed, overwhelmed, and ignorant to interracial, inter-ethnic, and inter-cultural dynamics throughout the world. It was meant as a compliment since you did more than just spew hate or ignorance on the topic. Sadly, from my experience you are an exception rather than a rule. But hey, sorry if I blathered on.

16. And I don't think you are playing the victim. I think you tool that statements on way to personal a level. Did I say you are playing the victim? I'm saying it can be clear when people do, and when they do, regardless of whether they are purple, white, black, polka-dotted or whatever, it's frustrating, and damaging - especially if it's done en masse. White people who have a bad interaction with some black folks, and hate them and start making claims about black people keeping them from succeeding in life is just misguided hate and frustration. That goes both ways. 150, 200 years ago, slavery changes this, no doubt. But the dynamics are not ANYWHERE near the same now. However, NO ONE SAID YOU ARE DOING THAT. I'M SAYING THAT IS THE SINGLE WORST THING I THINK A PERSON CAN DO - LETTING THEM SELVES BE DEFEATED PSYCHOLOGICALLY ON THE ISSUE OF RACE.

17 - The last thing you should be doing is calling me racist. Do you really want to call me one, or veiling that behind "you are sounding like..." a way to get it out without truly playing the card? Serious? You've thrown some stuff out there, and I don't know if its just knee-jerk reaction or am I to a.ssume you really think I'm some closet racist at this point? But if you still think I'm a racist , that's on you at this point. I've tried to be as good natured and respectful as I could throughout this whole thing.

Last edited by Buttersrugby; 10-18-2010 at 12:56 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #192
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6164 6164
this dude wrote a pamphlet
 10-18-2010, 01:12 PM         #193
Buttersrugby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t from the 617 said:
this dude wrote a pamphlet
Unhuh...and?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy