Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2010, 06:28 PM         #221
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Jordan is just trying to promote the game and keep himself in relevance.

We've seen what Kobe has done.. All people can do now is imagine what MJ could do.. Despite there being no objective evidence of MJ playing in a better era, nor is there any evidence that MJ would ever approach 100 points.
to the contrary my friend, the proof is there you just dont want to accept it... You can say that Kobe is a great scorer, putting up 81, and 63 in 3 quarters, on one of the s**ttiest teams in the league, and then Dallas a team known for not playing defense...

Now lets talk about Jordan's scoring outburst... 63 against Boston (Championship team), 55 against the Knicks after retirement, 50 in his 40's thats after like 2-3 years of retirement, and on a 40 year olds legs, and then you can talk about his multiple 40-50 point games also against top notch defense...
 10-16-2010, 06:35 PM         #222
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
todays defense is better statistically, personnel and strategically. Phil was quoted saying the Celtics was the best defense he ever faced...
n*gga can you stop saying "Phil said" "Shaq said" all of that is Bulls**t talk.. Nothing a NBA Player or NBA Coach says about a player he is coaching or playing with is ever RELEVANT... EVER... Not even when Phil says Jordan was the best he ever coached in 98, or when Shaq said D-Wade was the best player in the NBA... All those opinions change quick... and the Celtics were not such a great defensive team, you idiots just keep quoting that because everybody says it... The 04 PISTONS was the best defense the Lakers ever faced in the FINALS... and the complete shut down of Shaquille and Kobe proves that, especially since they only 1 won game, and GOT BLOWN OUT EVERY OTHER GAME... Ok stop believing the bulls**t these n*ggas spew... watch some f**king basketball and form your opinions... Were the 08 Celtics a great defensive team, yes... Are they better defensively than the 04 Pistons... f**k NO..
 10-16-2010, 06:41 PM         #223
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Wait so now Jordan played with scrubs????

This MChustle fakkit is just a nike drone..

Rodman is the GOAT rebounder

Kerr is the GOAT 3 point shooter

Pippen is the GOAT perimter defender and a top 25 player off all time

and thats nobody

I guess were going to act like after Jordan retired and they replaced him WITH A SCRUB @ SG
Bulls only loss 4 more games the next season

So goat = 4 wins?

Rodman... Kerr.. ROFL!!! Lets not forget Luc Longley, Bill Wennington, Washed up Ron Harper, Scott Williams... LOL

Lets talk about before retirement... BJ Armstrong, John Paxson, Craig Hodges, Horace Grant, Bill Cartwright, Cliff Livingston, Stacey King....LOL!!

Lets not forget when the Bulls got Rodman, he was half the player he was when he was in Detroit, and San Antonio... Lets ignore that Pippen for the most of his early career had the s**ttiest jump shot ever, and as the Bulls 2nd player he was averaging 17 points, 7 rebs, and 7 a.ssist, close to what Lamar Odom gets off the bench in limited minutes.... Lets ignore the fact that with the Bulls Bigs... Longley, Wennington, Perduedue, you be lucky to squeeze 10 points, and 10 rebounds out that combination of bums, yet you can look to Bynum to get you 10 and 10, and gasol to get you 16-20 and 9 boards... Lets forget how many game winning buzzer beating 3's derek fisher has hit, can you count how many Paxson, BJ, Kerr, Harper hit for the bulls, yea I bet you can only remember 2. Once Kerr, and Once Paxson...

n*gga go to bed!

I guess were going to act like after Jordan retired and they replaced him WITH A SCRUB @ SG

So goat = 4 wins?
Dont forget nowhere near winning a championship... after winning 3 easy!
 7 years ago '04        #224
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 A.O.™ said:
Rodman... Kerr.. ROFL!!! Lets not forget Luc Longley, Bill Wennington, Washed up Ron Harper, Scott Williams... LOL

Lets talk about before retirement... BJ Armstrong, John Paxson, Craig Hodges, Horace Grant, Bill Cartwright, Cliff Livingston, Stacey King....LOL!!

Lets not forget when the Bulls got Rodman, he was half the player he was when he was in Detroit, and San Antonio... Lets ignore that Pippen for the most of his early career had the s**ttiest jump shot ever, and as the Bulls 2nd player he was averaging 17 points, 7 rebs, and 7 a.ssist, close to what Lamar Odom gets off the bench in limited minutes.... Lets ignore the fact that with the Bulls Bigs... Longley, Wennington, Perduedue, you be lucky to squeeze 10 points, and 10 rebounds out that combination of bums, yet you can look to Bynum to get you 10 and 10, and gasol to get you 16-20 and 9 boards... Lets forget how many game winning buzzer beating 3's derek fisher has hit, can you count how many Paxson, BJ, Kerr, Harper hit for the bulls, yea I bet you can only remember 2. Once Kerr, and Once Paxson...

n*gga go to bed!

Dont forget nowhere near winning a championship... after winning 3 easy!
:thumbsup2: :thx:
 7 years ago '04        #225
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:

and thats nobody

So goat = 4 wins?
f**k Your mother.
 7 years ago '06        #226
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Tell me one player he played with that besides Pippen that is better than ony of those players Kobe played with, name one. And I like how skipped all over Lebron.
It's not about name dropping.... jordan played on teams that COMPLIMENTED his game.. .and the ultimate role players....bulls always had defensive minded teams, and high iq guards... kerr, paxson, and harper... had cats to hit open elbow shots and do some of the dirty work in rodman, grant, williams, cartright.... playing with one of the best perimiter defenders ever in pippen as well... bulls had no need for a bigger name player that was more offensive minded

kukoc was a beast as well during that time and underrated

Last edited by ginobili 20; 10-16-2010 at 07:49 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #227
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 A.O.™ said:
to the contrary my friend, the proof is there you just dont want to accept it... You can say that Kobe is a great scorer, putting up 81, and 63 in 3 quarters, on one of the s**ttiest teams in the league, and then Dallas a team known for not playing defense...

Now lets talk about Jordan's scoring outburst... 63 against Boston (Championship team), 55 against the Knicks after retirement, 50 in his 40's thats after like 2-3 years of retirement, and on a 40 year olds legs, and then you can talk about his multiple 40-50 point games also against top notch defense...
Come on bro.. First off, I never said Jordan wasn't a great scorer.. There's no need for the conditions.

I could ring off several things about Kobe scoring 53 in 3 quarters fresh off knee surgery and not having an offseason or training camp to practice.. Or dropping multiple 40 point games with a broken shooting hand. I mean, at the end of the day, what does this matter? All of the things Jordan has done has little meaning towards what he'd do today.

Jordan is obviously trying to belittle what Kobe has done, even if it is less than what he's done. He sees a guy that people think is coming for his throne and he wants to knock him down a level.

CaliIsActive said:

and thats nobody

So goat = 4 wins?
:omg:
 A.O.™ said:
n*gga can you stop saying "Phil said" "Shaq said" all of that is Bulls**t talk.. Nothing a NBA Player or NBA Coach says about a player he is coaching or playing with is ever RELEVANT... EVER... Not even when Phil says Jordan was the best he ever coached in 98, or when Shaq said D-Wade was the best player in the NBA... All those opinions change quick... and the Celtics were not such a great defensive team, you idiots just keep quoting that because everybody says it... The 04 PISTONS was the best defense the Lakers ever faced in the FINALS... and the complete shut down of Shaquille and Kobe proves that, especially since they only 1 won game, and GOT BLOWN OUT EVERY OTHER GAME... Ok stop believing the bulls**t these n*ggas spew... watch some f**king basketball and form your opinions... Were the 08 Celtics a great defensive team, yes... Are they better defensively than the 04 Pistons... f**k NO..
The reason the Lakers got thrashed by the Pistons was because they had a major problem with depth. Malone was injured (and therefore Rasheed had a field day), Payton grew a v*gina at some point in the season, and apart from Kobe & Shaq, nobody even scored in double figures for the entire series apart from Slava Medvedenko in game 5. I can't make judgement on what defense is better (I refuse to re-watch the series'), but there was a lot more than just the Pistons defense working against LA.

M.C.daHUSTLA said:
f**k Your mother.
@ getting mad at someone making you look like an idiot.
 7 years ago '04        #228
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
Kobe will always be Jordans son...
 7 years ago '07        #229
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
it's simple jordan had better defense than kobe; this nicca also used to lead the league in steals along with his potent offense... so yes, jordan >>>>>>>>>>kobe
 7 years ago '04        #230
space
space
 akademiks said:
Come on bro.. First off, I never said Jordan wasn't a great scorer.. There's no need for the conditions.

I could ring off several things about Kobe scoring 53 in 3 quarters fresh off knee surgery and not having an offseason or training camp to practice.. Or dropping multiple 40 point games with a broken shooting hand. I mean, at the end of the day, what does this matter? All of the things Jordan has done has little meaning towards what he'd do today.

Jordan is obviously trying to belittle what Kobe has done, even if it is less than what he's done. He sees a guy that people think is coming for his throne and he wants to knock him down a level.

:omg:

The reason the Lakers got thrashed by the Pistons was because they had a major problem with depth. Malone was injured (and therefore Rasheed had a field day), Payton grew a v*gina at some point in the season, and apart from Kobe & Shaq, nobody even scored in double figures for the entire series apart from Slava Medvedenko in game 5. I can't make judgement on what defense is better (I refuse to re-watch the series'), but there was a lot more than just the Pistons defense working against LA.

@ getting mad at someone making you look like an idiot.
You think what he said made me feel like an idiot, or you think I felt disrespected cause he called me a f**got, I'm just showing him the level of disrespect I can reach is higher. You wanna get disrespectful?
 7 years ago '04        #231
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 jhj26 said:
it's simple jordan had better defense than kobe; this nicca also used to lead the league in steals along with his potent offense... so yes, jordan >>>>>>>>>>kobe
Great, so we can put Jordan in the same category of shutdown defenders such as Chris Paul, Allen Iverson, John Stockton and Shawn Marion?

That's about how worthless steals numbers are..
 7 years ago '04        #232
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You think what he said made me feel like an idiot, or you think I felt disrespected cause he called me a f**got, I'm just showing him the level of disrespect I can reach is higher. You wanna get disrespectful?
Really.. You don't want to try...
 7 years ago '04        #233
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
It's not about name dropping.... jordan played on teams that COMPLIMENTED his game.. .and the ultimate role players....bulls always had defensive minded teams, and high iq guards... kerr, paxson, and harper... had cats to hit open elbow shots and do some of the dirty work in rodman, grant, williams, cartright.... playing with one of the best perimiter defenders ever in pippen as well... bulls had no need for a bigger name player that was more offensive minded

kukoc was a beast as well during that time and underrated
The bold underlined is what we call where I'm from a cop out. Ultimate role players, I like that, that's hilarious. Did you say kerr, paxon, and harper were high iq gaurds, that reminds me of when I hear girls talk about "the nice guy". Rodman is a Boss, grant, williams, and cartright don't sit at that round table. Pippen is a Boss, why you need a bigger name player that was more offensive minded when you got THE GOAT. Kukoc was a very underrated player but from some reason I would prefer Odom, I don't know call me crazy.
 7 years ago '04        #234
space
space
 akademiks said:
Really.. You don't want to try...
Please do, I enjoy it. I'm Waiting.
 7 years ago '07        #235
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 akademiks said:
Great, so we can put Jordan in the same category of shutdown defenders such as Chris Paul, Allen Iverson, John Stockton and Shawn Marion?

That's about how worthless steals numbers are..
the point is he was more complete than kobe
 7 years ago '06        #236
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
The bold underlined is what we call where I'm from a cop out. Ultimate role players, I like that, that's hilarious. Did you say kerr, paxon, and harper were high iq gaurds, that reminds me of when I hear girls talk about "the nice guy". Rodman is a Boss, grant, williams, and cartright don't sit at that round table. Pippen is a Boss, why you need a bigger name player that was more offensive minded when you got THE GOAT. Kukoc was a very underrated player but from some reason I would prefer Odom, I don't know call me crazy.
your a clown lol.... trying to dis-credit teams that were well put together, in order to make a certain individuial look better It's not about a.ssembling the most talented squad on paper, it's about building around the FRANCHISE players... la and chicago both did it nicely... hence them winning rings... and yes having high IQ players is important... they know thier roles and do all the dirty work, that somebody like U wouldn't understand... every player I mentioned made HUGE shots in HUGE games, like the FINALS lol.... makes note that your one of these new school fake online black activist that knows s**t about basketball
 7 years ago '07        #237
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #238
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 A.O.™ said:

Dallas had the 4th best defense in the league that year. Try again.
 7 years ago '07        #239
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
man yall would know if yall were old enough to have witness the greatness of mj...i'm blessed to have seen them both in their prime;

[video - click to view]

defense was waaaay more physical back then...he had to shoot through hacks and shytt

Last edited by jhj26; 10-16-2010 at 08:57 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #240
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Please do, I enjoy it. I'm Waiting.
Do what? Do you want to be called a f**got or an idiot? I don't get it...

jhj26 said:
the point is he was more complete than kobe
Not really..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy