Jordan: 'I could have scored 100 points' in today's NBA'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2010, 12:51 PM         #201
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and why would jordan ever be jealous of kobe???

jordan didnt need the most dominant center ever to win any of his rings for him... smmfh...
 7 years ago '04        #202
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 2787 2787
 T Bonics said:
and why would jordan ever be jealous of kobe???

jordan didnt need the most dominant center ever to win any of his rings for him... smmfh...

jordans jealous of kobe cause kobe be doing things on the court that MJ couldnt even accomplish

hes a competitor, so s**t like that probably burns him up

and hes past his prime and cant get out there and play kobe. . .so all he can do is run his mouth
 7 years ago '04        #203
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 abstractq said:
jordans jealous of kobe cause kobe be doing things on the court that MJ couldnt even accomplish

hes a competitor, so s**t like that probably burns him up

and hes past his prime and cant get out there and play kobe. . .so all he can do is run his mouth

What has Kobe done Jordan did not do, 81 against Toronto and what else, Kobe is his son.

Lebron is better than Kobe he is the best player in the league, when Jordan was in the league you could not even consider someone else.

Pau Gasol - Best skilled big man in the league around the Basket.

Bynum - If it was a draft to day with all the players in the league he would be the 2nd Center taken.

Ron Artest - Best perimeter defender in the league.

Lamar Odom - This n*gga has super star spells, he snaps in and out.

Shaq - When he played with Kobe he was Boss and Kobe was Unberboss, Jordan has never been a Underboss and never could have been.

Lebron:

The best players he played with in his career are Žydrūnas Ilgauskas, Mo Williams, and Carlos Boozer.

Christmas Day Is Coming and I know what will happen.

Lets Be Real about this.
 7 years ago '04        #204
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Kobe dropped 81 in a game

didnt he also have a stretch where he score 45+ for like 4 game sin a row or some s**t

he scored 62 in three quarters, which i dont think had ever been done before

he averaged like 44 ppg for an entire month, which nobody other than wilt ever did

n*ggas really should have paid closer attention during the 05-06 season. . .kobe was doing some s**t that we never seen before and will never see again as far as scoring goes from a guard
 7 years ago '07        #205
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
n*ggas need to stop comparing the two because Kobe isnt done yet so its not fair to Mike. its not about 81 points its about 100. Honestly noone puts on scoring performances like Kobe, he is an artist like no other. Of course he must pay respect for those who influenced his game but the reality is noone before him has put everything together like he has. So wat if Mike scored 100 points becuz it would never look as good as Kobes 81. Does Mike as a competitor really wanna do it against the Raptor or does he wanna play wit Kwame Brown and Smush Parker NOOOO so dont compare the two.
 7 years ago '04        #206
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
Jordan is just trying to promote the game and keep himself in relevance.

We've seen what Kobe has done.. All people can do now is imagine what MJ could do.. Despite there being no objective evidence of MJ playing in a better era, nor is there any evidence that MJ would ever approach 100 points.

All he can do now is belittle the guy who's shown him nothing but respect and say stupid s**t like he could score 100 and give backhanded compliments that Kobe is a top 10 guard.

The only thing Jordan fans have is to say that he's the GOAT and could do anything he put his mind to. Save that garbage for when you have kids and give them your s**tty overexaggerations.
 10-16-2010, 02:25 PM         #207
Lo8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10-16-2010, 02:34 PM         #208
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
It still takes the same to get a regular foul and go to the free throw line.. Seems like people never complained of touch fouls when MJ got them.

I said later in that post that flagrants are called quicker, but a foul today was a foul 20 years ago.

Stern has been the commisioner of the NBA for over 25 years. If the league is suddenly being manipulated now after so many years, I've got some magic beans to sell you.
No it is not, hand checking is a foul today it wasn't back then. Some flagrant are called equal as they were back then. But if your a player the mentality of how you foul somebody or how aggressive you can be on defense is night and day the way it was back then.

There is more cash flow in todays game and more media coverage. The reason why stern is doing the things hes doing because of all the sponsorships that are involved

The n*gga changed the basketball for one year.
 7 years ago '09        #209
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 modalee said:
Kobe wouldve scored 150 together in the 80s
 7 years ago '07        #210
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336

this nicca is simply the G.O.A.T.!!
 7 years ago '07        #211
etherem 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 45 45
kobe scored 81 on one of the worst teams wth yall talking about. MJ put up big numbers against great teams do your research. todays defense is nothing like the MJ era defense. the Pistons were ruthless against the man.
 7 years ago '04        #212
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 etherem said:
kobe scored 81 on one of the worst teams wth yall talking about. MJ put up big numbers against great teams do your research. todays defense is nothing like the MJ era defense. the Pistons were ruthless against the man.

word. . .cause wasnt no s**tty teams for MJ to play against

7 years ago '07        #213
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 etherem said:
todays defense is better statistically, personnel and strategically. Phil was quoted saying the Celtics was the best defense he ever faced...
 7 years ago '04        #214
space
space
 Cambury said:
n*ggas need to stop comparing the two because Kobe isnt done yet so its not fair to Mike. its not about 81 points its about 100. Honestly noone puts on scoring performances like Kobe, he is an artist like no other. Of course he must pay respect for those who influenced his game but the reality is noone before him has put everything together like he has. So wat if Mike scored 100 points becuz it would never look as good as Kobes 81. Does Mike as a competitor really wanna do it against the Raptor or does he wanna play wit Kwame Brown and Smush Parker NOOOO so dont compare the two.
Oh now so scoring gotta look a certain way, get the f**k outta here, that's an opinionated thing, to me Jordan look the best when he scored. He looked like something I never seen before, Kobe looks like him his Father Jelly Bean Jordan.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 10-16-2010 at 05:58 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #215
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
What has Kobe done Jordan did not do, 81 against Toronto and what else, Kobe is his son.

Lebron is better than Kobe he is the best player in the league, when Jordan was in the league you could not even consider someone else.

Pau Gasol - Best skilled big man in the league around the Basket.

Bynum - If it was a draft to day with all the players in the league he would be the 2nd Center taken.

Ron Artest - Best perimeter defender in the league.

Lamar Odom - This n*gga has super star spells, he snaps in and out.

Shaq - When he played with Kobe he was Boss and Kobe was Unberboss, Jordan has never been a Underboss and never could have been.

Lebron:

The best players he played with in his career are ydrūnas Ilgauskas, Mo Williams, and Carlos Boozer.

Christmas Day Is Coming and I know what will happen.

Lets Be Real about this.
wow ok so i guess jordan just played with c plus players his whole career huh??? lol clear your not a basketball fan cause if u watch jordan back then u would know he had a SQUAD AROUND HIM. IDK WHY HERE ONLY ON BX EVERYONE THINKS JORDAN WAS THE ONLY PLAYER TO WIN RINGS ALONE LIKE HE HAD NO ONE. LIKE HE HAD NO ONE ELSE HIT GAME SHOTS LIKE NO ONE ELSE PLAYED WELL LIKE THE BULLS DIDNT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WHEN HE LEFT THE 1ST TIME I MEAN REALLY WHY DO U GUYS JUST LOVE TO THROW OTHER PPL CAST BUT ALWAYS ACT LIKE JORDAN DID EVERYTHING ALL BY HIM DAMN SELF.

EARLY IN HIS CAREER HE TRIED TO EVERYTHING BY HIMSELF AND WHAT HAPPEND THE LOST NEVER EVEN CAME CLOSE TO THE FINALS. BUT I GUESS U GUYS FORGET ALL THAT RITE KOBE THE ONLY PLAYER TO HAVE OTHER GOOD PLAYERS AROUND HIM AND U GUYS STAY SAYING SHAQ CARRIED THE MAN HIS WHOLE TIME LOL OK KEEP SAYING THAT I GUESS KOBE GOING TO 3 MORE FINALS WITHOUT SHAQ WAS JUST PURE LUCK HUH, DAMN KOBE IS ONE LUCKY a.ss n*gga THEN I GUESS. LOL BX
 7 years ago '05        #216
rprose 
space
space
$702 | Props total: 117 117
kobe > mj (the mj shrug)
 7 years ago '05        #217
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
"ooooohhhhh he said she aint got no nipppllllleeessssss"
 7 years ago '04        #218
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
wow ok so i guess jordan just played with c plus players his whole career huh??? lol clear your not a basketball fan cause if u watch jordan back then u would know he had a SQUAD AROUND HIM. IDK WHY HERE ONLY ON BX EVERYONE THINKS JORDAN WAS THE ONLY PLAYER TO WIN RINGS ALONE LIKE HE HAD NO ONE. LIKE HE HAD NO ONE ELSE HIT GAME SHOTS LIKE NO ONE ELSE PLAYED WELL LIKE THE BULLS DIDNT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WHEN HE LEFT THE 1ST TIME I MEAN REALLY WHY DO U GUYS JUST LOVE TO THROW OTHER PPL CAST BUT ALWAYS ACT LIKE JORDAN DID EVERYTHING ALL BY HIM DAMN SELF.

EARLY IN HIS CAREER HE TRIED TO EVERYTHING BY HIMSELF AND WHAT HAPPEND THE LOST NEVER EVEN CAME CLOSE TO THE FINALS. BUT I GUESS U GUYS FORGET ALL THAT RITE KOBE THE ONLY PLAYER TO HAVE OTHER GOOD PLAYERS AROUND HIM AND U GUYS STAY SAYING SHAQ CARRIED THE MAN HIS WHOLE TIME LOL OK KEEP SAYING THAT I GUESS KOBE GOING TO 3 MORE FINALS WITHOUT SHAQ WAS JUST PURE LUCK HUH, DAMN KOBE IS ONE LUCKY a.ss n*gga THEN I GUESS. LOL BX

Tell me one player he played with that besides Pippen that is better than ony of those players Kobe played with, name one. And I like how skipped all over Lebron.
 7 years ago '04        #219
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
rofl@ besides pippen

oh so besides the top 50 all time sidekick he had?

rodman>>>artest
 7 years ago '04        #220
space
space
 abstractq said:
rofl@ besides pippen

oh so besides the top 50 all time sidekick he had?

rodman>>>artest
You don't think Shaq will be in the top 50, who knows maybe not.

Rodmad = Artest, depending on what u need perimiter defense or rebounding, they both were the best in the league at both things during their respective times in the league.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy