Oct 14 - McDonald’s Happy Meal resists decomposition for six months

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Spid3yo said:
The trend of "organic" food isn't to be healthy, it's done to boost your ego and social status. Because of this surge in popularity larger companies are taking over the market, and the small family farms are going away. Lets not forget the large quantities of non-renewable energy it takes to ship these organic products cross company. They charge you more for them so really it's win-win.

The fact is you have a choice. Eat what you want to eat, it doesn't make you better than anyone.
But watching what you eat can make you healthier and not obese. With no clogged arteries and heart attacks. So I would watch what you eat. Not eat what you want. Unless you don't care how and when your gonna die then I would say eat what you want to eat.
 7 years ago '05        #62
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #63
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 2 2
 cboi3523 said:
But watching what you eat can make you healthier and not obese. With no clogged arteries and heart attacks. So I would watch what you eat. Not eat what you want. Unless you don't care how and when your gonna die then I would say eat what you want to eat.
im 6'5", unathletic, and according to my BMI underweight. f**k dat s**t if it tastes good i'll eat it tripple tripple at in n out >>> ______
 7 years ago '06        #64
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537
 iThink said:
learn something new everyday...thanks.
Yea, McDonalds never really had a big impact on the company they just loaned them money has a partner in the beginning.
 7 years ago '04        #65
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Everyone knows McDonalds and all fast food, heck every chain restaurant for that matter are unhealthy ways to eat.

However, these are companies are out there trying to make a profit. They don't care if the avg meal contains 700 calories and 1500mg of sodium; as long as they're making something out of it and it sells, they'll continue to do it.

But they're not responsible with the obesity problem; everyone has a choice. If you choose to eat fast food 8 times a week, you damn should know what you're putting in your body. Not anyone is telling you that you should eat that stuff.

And going organic is not the way either. There isn't a difference between an organic tomato and a regular one except that the organic is about 2 bucks more expensive. The way to maintain a healthy lifestyle is by regulating the amount of food even the healthy one that you put in your body. On top of that, 30min-1 hr workouts need to be done not just to lose weight but also to work your body out and keep your metabolism running, and you don't need a gym for none of that.

Eating at McDonalds or BK isn't a bad thing. It becomes a bad thing when you don't regulate it and instead of people blaming themselves and a.ssuming responsibility, they blame the oil in which the fries get made in and the meat in the burger.
 10-16-2010, 10:19 AM         #66
NYItalianDevil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kaderg911 said:
yeah i dunno how true that is but for some reason wendys is the only fast food i will eat.
I find it taste more fresh and like.... real?
same i dont mind wendys

after awhile i told myself no more fast foods now that s**t makes me sick..

now i have a good reason why,oh yea and supersize me if yall seen that movie
 7 years ago '10        #67
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
s**t like this makes me want to go out shoot my own f**kin food. damn!!! imagine what that fat burger is doin in ur gut??
 7 years ago '04        #68
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
I love Chipotle.....
 7 years ago '06        #69
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 SpeedLimits65 said:
im 6'5", unathletic, and according to my BMI underweight. f**k dat s**t if it tastes good i'll eat it tripple tripple at in n out >>> ______
And underweight is a good thing... I aint trynna tell you to eat anything special, eat what you want just know that it is a possibility that it can and probably will shorten your life span. The wise will eat smart.
 7 years ago '09        #70
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Angry_Black_757 said:
Right. The same agricultural school which is beating you in the head for thousands of dollars you probably will never be able to pay back to teach you how to grow chickens in record time, or how to give meat ammonia baths. Cow manure is natural fertilizer, it is what grass needs to grow. Grass is what cows eat and what they need to grow. See how that works? E.Coli only comes into play if the cows are eating CORN which is not what they're supposed to be eating ANYWAY. They are supposed to eat GRASS, not CORN!
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #71
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,488 | Props total: 4419 4419
 smoothlikebutta said:
lol @ all you dudes tryna justify one fast food place over another. They all serve terrible food packed with preservatives, natural flavors and coloring, and tons of growth hormones in em. not to mention the massive amounts of fat they carry.
real talk... n*ggas needa step their health-game up... I work at a warehouse, full of fat lazy slobs, and if I even smell McDonalds I wanna puke.. learn how to cook a decent meal.
 7 years ago '04        #72
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 mr_underground said:

[pic - click to view]

Vladimir Lenin, King Tut and the McDonald's Happy Meal: What do they all have in common? A shocking resistance to Mother Nature's cycle of decomposition and biodegradability, apparently.

That's the disturbing point brought home by the latest project of New York City-based artist and photographer Sally Davies, who bought a McDonald's Happy Meal back in April and left it out in her kitchen to see how well it would hold up over time.

The results? "The only change that I can see is that it has become hard as a rock," Davies told the U.K. Daily Mail.

She proceeded to photograph the Happy Meal each week and posted the pictures to Flickr to record the results of her experiment. Now, just over six months later, the Happy Meal has yet to even grow mold. She told the Daily Mail that "the food is plastic to the touch and has an acrylic sheen to it."

Davies -- whose art has been featured in numerous films and television shows and is collected by several celebrities -- told The Upshot that she initiated the project to prove a friend wrong. He believed that any burger would mold or rot within two or three days of being left on a counter. Thus began what's become known as "The Happy Meal Art Project."

"I told my friend about a schoolteacher who's kept a McDonald's burger for 12 years that hasn't changed at all, and he didn't believe me when I told him about it," Davies told us. "He thought I was crazy and said I shouldn't believe everything that I read, so I decided to try it myself."

Some observers of the photo series have noted that the burger's bun appears at different angles, and therefore aired suspicions that the Happy Meal may not in fact be as "untouched" as the project's groundrules stipulate. Davies says there's a simple explanation for the mobile-bun effect. "The meal is on a plate in my apartment on a shelf," she says, "and when I take it down to shoot it, the food slides around. It's hard as rock on a glass plate, so sure, the food is moving."

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy