Oct 14 - McDonald’s Happy Meal resists decomposition for six months

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2010, 07:59 AM         #41
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Real talk. n*ggas know I don't f**k with fast food like that. If I f**k with McDonalds, then it's for the breakfast. And if its during the day and I'm eating fast food, then that must mean there ain't s**t at the crib and I'm starving. I would f**k with KFC or Taco Bell before that, and I don't even like eating those. And yea, Wendy's do have a fresher taste to their food. I do hear their food is healthier, but I dunno about that since it's fast food.

There is a fast food spot called Pollo Tropical out here. It's REAL Caribbean style food (which I've grown up with anyway). I'm talkin bout rice and chicken with beans. That's my s**t lol. It ain't even real fast food, but it's a lil chain with drive thrus. That's my 1st choice.

Look at my n*gga cookin that Pollo! Thumbs up hoe!

[pic - click to view]

Pollo is da s**t!!!
 7 years ago '05        #42
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
 JShuttles20 said:
hmmmm considers Wendy’s over BK after unanimous decisions...

*pauses*

f**k dat....5 GUYS!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #43
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
just had a Big Mac and fries last night.
 7 years ago '06        #44
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 chirpflare said:
*still takes a pick at those fries*

7 years ago '04        #45
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
 01seay said:
Saw this a few days ago, wasn't surprised...and people wonder why Subway is sooooo popular nowadays.

Outside of Subway I only go to Wendys and sometimes White Castles.
this n*gga said white castles
 10-15-2010, 09:03 AM         #46
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats why i haven't eaten that s**t or any fast food in over 10 years...been knew this.

healthy lifestyle >>>>>>>>>>

i look and feel great all the time.
 10-15-2010, 09:05 AM         #47
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also, tidbit: chipotle is owned by mickey d's.

sorry to ruin it for any of you who still eat there too.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 SpeedLimits65 said:
Fact: There is no statistical data proving that organic is indeed healthier.
Source: I go to a f**king agg school

people just a.ssume that because its not sprayed with chemicals and costs more, it's healthier. I'm not saying it's NOT healthier, I'm just saying there's no proof that nutritionally it is healthier for you. Personally, I'd say it's worse for you, considering those pesticides they use k!ll off bacteria, while organic not only uses pesticides but uses cow manure as fertilizer, meaning more e.coli for everyone :dancingcool:
Right. The same agricultural school which is beating you in the head for thousands of dollars you probably will never be able to pay back to teach you how to grow chickens in record time, or how to give meat ammonia baths. Cow manure is natural fertilizer, it is what grass needs to grow. Grass is what cows eat and what they need to grow. See how that works? E.Coli only comes into play if the cows are eating CORN which is not what they're supposed to be eating ANYWAY. They are supposed to eat GRASS, not CORN!

Last edited by Angry_Black_757; 10-15-2010 at 10:18 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #49
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
The only reason non organic food costs LESS than everything else is because it's subsidized so many different ways. There are so many hands in the pocket of that industry, it benefits everyone to have it available at a cheap cost. The money to be made there is in the sheer volume, and in the industry behind it.
 7 years ago '08        #50
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
 JShuttles20 said:
hmmmm considers Wendy’s over BK after unanimous decisions...

*pauses*

f**k dat....5 GUYS!!!!!!
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
5 guys is that s**t

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #51
n00ner 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 19 19
 iThink said:
also, tidbit: chipotle is owned by mickey d's.

sorry to ruin it for any of you who still eat there too.
McDonald's initially invested in Chipotle in 1998 and by 2001 had become its largest investor. In October 2006, McDonald's Corp. agreed to a full divestment by trading away its 16.5 million Chipotle shares. Today, Chipotle operates independent of McDonald's.
 7 years ago '04        #52
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 kaderg911 said:
yeah i dunno how true that is but for some reason wendys is the only fast food i will eat.
I find it taste more fresh and like.... real?
Wendys is worse than anything....check the nutrition facts on the back of the little insert that they put on your tray when you go to sit down and eat.
 7 years ago '06        #53
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
 cboi3523 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Wanna know why it looks like this?

"Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this and because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be re-flavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color."
you've just confirmed what I've been pondering for a while now... only time it tastes like real chicken is b/c its fresh out the deep fryer, otherwise reheated chicken nuggets are chewy and taste like a.ss
 7 years ago '05        #54
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 cboi3523 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

"Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this and because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be re-flavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color."
:wow:

Source?
 10-15-2010, 11:07 AM         #55
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have faith in the organic market. Its real food being grown the way it does in nature. I have to make the a.ssumption that its better than the s**t that is being produced factory style.

I haven't started buying organic yet, simply because of cost and difficulty of getting to it. But once I have my own spot, I'm definitely making the switch.

Watch food inc.
 10-15-2010, 11:28 AM         #56
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That s**t is :jay: I'm glad I don't fool with McD's
 7 years ago '05        #57
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
stop eating that s**t.
 10-15-2010, 08:51 PM         #58
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 n00ner said:
McDonald's initially invested in Chipotle in 1998 and by 2001 had become its largest investor. In October 2006, McDonald's Corp. agreed to a full divestment by trading away its 16.5 million Chipotle shares. Today, Chipotle operates independent of McDonald's.
learn something new everyday...thanks.
 7 years ago '05        #59
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
lol yall n*ggas are funny. I mean i understand wanting to eat healthy and all as i try to do also, but going out of your way to eat all organic s**t is a waste of time to me. Life is short and you only live once so why not enjoy a lil junk food from time to time? I'm not saying eat that s**t as your main diet but if i wanna eat a pizza from pizza hut or a double whopper wit double cheese from time to time f**k it. People die in car crashes and diseases not caused from not eating organic food every single day. i'm just sayin
 10-15-2010, 09:28 PM         #60
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The trend of "organic" food isn't to be healthy, it's done to boost your ego and social status. Because of this surge in popularity larger companies are taking over the market, and the small family farms are going away. Lets not forget the large quantities of non-renewable energy it takes to ship these organic products cross company. They charge you more for them so really it's win-win.

The fact is you have a choice. Eat what you want to eat, it doesn't make you better than anyone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago