Kanye West Rejected Twista's Request To Join G.O.O.D. Music, "He Should've Done It" NO CHI TOWN LOVE

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2010, 11:28 PM         #81
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
^^^^^^^^^
Yup and Classic album. Definitely not better thank kanye music tho.

Yea twista is a.ss now. Good move by kanye.
:agreement6:
 10-13-2010, 11:42 PM         #82
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lethalastro said:
:dancingcool:

im chicago born and raised, and trust me, if ur from the city, everyone knows dude is a chicago legend. my mom actually met him a few times, and he has an artist on his label named skooda chose. i went to grade school wit skooda. twista has f**ked some ppl over tho in the city that i know personally, but he keeps a tight circle and does take care of those around him. i got mad love for twista, even during the legit ballin' days. lol funny thing is i have met a lot of the artist he has f**ked wit from the city.
Pretty much.

But as for Twista now, I'm glad he's working with Traxster again. After Kamikaze, dude just thought he could drop records without Ye' or Trax....Almost burned brigdes.
 10-13-2010, 11:48 PM         #83
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twista wouldn't fit with the label IMO tho. Yea Ye' tossed him a couple beats on Kamikaze and whatev but Twista and Ye' are two different artists.

Ye' out the southside, and southside Chicago music is characterized as lyrical/conscience type s**t.

Twista out the westside and westside Chicago music is characterized as fast-rap, po-pimp, k!ller type s**t.

Sides Twista's now independent so he's not hurting either way.
 7 years ago '07        #84
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 TinyTankX said:
half of good music is garbage anyway..

He needs to sign vado.
you really need your boxden posting pass revoked

The clipse, consequence, john legend, and common are all garbage?? :budden:: pedoalert:
 7 years ago '06        #85
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 uncfan888 said:
good music is by far the best label right now

if only those rumors of signing lupe were true...
Opinion DENIED! Must not live in the U.S. with a wrong comment like that. Or your in lala land. Gotta do some research before you make false claims like that. Other than John Legend what albums have even gone platinum off of good music so far...........NONE. My thoughts exactly.
 7 years ago '05        #86
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,008 | Props total: 9815 9815
 TinyTankX said:
half of good music is garbage anyway..

He needs to sign vado.
a**hole comment of the day belongs to this guy!
 7 years ago '04        #87
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,467 | Props total: 6410 6410
Yeah that's odd, but yeah he needs to leave where he is at now
 10-14-2010, 01:04 AM         #88
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's kinda funny because Kanye should thank Twista for going along with making "Slow Jams" his first single, a single the Roc didn't want to drop from what I remember. But then it got hot for Twista and everything jumped off. I remember laughing because it was Twista ft Kanye West originally, but all the quotables on that song were from 'Ye...mainly because nobody could understand what Twista was saying.

Regardless, Twista has some good stuff and he could've been great on GOOD music, but for whatever reason they haven't worked together since the old days. Either Kanye's not interested or Twista got left behind. Either way I wish they'd work whatever out and get on a track together for the kids.
 10-14-2010, 01:12 AM         #89
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:
Opinion DENIED! Must not live in the U.S. with a wrong comment like that. Or your in lala land. Gotta do some research before you make false claims like that. Other than John Legend what albums have even gone platinum off of good music so far...........NONE. My thoughts exactly.
Kidz Bop went platinum, does that make Kidz Bop's label the best label of all time?

Dude was talking about his opinion, so respect that. GOOD Music caters to a lot of people's tastes including mine and you can't really disrespect a label roster that includes Kanye, Common, Mos Def, Clipse, John Legend, (possibly) Charlie Wilson, Kid Cudi and a couple of new artists who'll catch fire soon enough. I haven't seen a label that well a.ssembled since Rawkus (the Roc had it's holes and weak links, same with Cash Money).

Stop hating and comparing with sales, listen to the music.
 10-14-2010, 01:25 AM         #90
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Kanye hasn't drop a trash album.
give me what u sniffin
 7 years ago '04        #91
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
hope twista doesnt turn into an old grumpy @ss n!gga complaining his irrelevance is due to another successful young'n coming up cough jaz-o cough

twista is a legend in chi and has a solid resume but let's keep it real n!gga stuck in his past glory and any of his attempt to a.ssimilate to the changing game comes up extra extra short. he doesn't fit the image/sound that G.O.O.D. music is about - a gang of suspect negus in skinny pants making incredibly soulful yet forward looking music that has no reply value after the year's over. one pusha is enough to garnish that little bit of street credibility to the gang

after it's not a nursing home to take care of vets even if they both from chi and all... old and fading negus should've put away something and shouldn't be bitter his successors will wipe his @ss while he's just being an oxygen wasting worm... everyone knows the limelight always searches for the next hot thing
 7 years ago '04        #92
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Kanye hasnt dropped a trash album yet. Hell after a couple listens I actually liked 808s.
 10-14-2010, 03:30 AM         #93
LYRICALDETOX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from chicago and i co sign that move by kanye 2 the beat!
fuC twista that kid is wack as FuC yo .....word !
 7 years ago '10        #94
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
wise move on ye's part twista sound like dfijerfijdifjeihcnbvnejttudfjskviubhtnfdkfvgnybt on every track
 10-14-2010, 05:37 AM         #95
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
^^^^^^^^^
Yup and Classic album. Definitely not better thank kanye music tho.

Yea twista is a.ss now. Good move by kanye.
never is Twista a.ss...skill and flow wise, he's always been on par w/ bout 90% of n*ggas doing it. his issue with pretty much everything after Adrenaline Rush was putting so much filler on those albums try'na make hit records and s**t
 10-14-2010, 05:43 AM         #96
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
Kanye knew dude was falling off

Twista has sucked for a long time now!
Plus his voice can be annoying after a while
 7 years ago '04        #97
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4511 4511
when was twista ever decent?
 7 years ago '05        #98
C-Stylez 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 5 5
 Fiya Starter said:
Twista Do or Die Psycho Drama Crucial Conflict Triple Darkness Speed Knot Mobsters are Chi Town street legends. Back in the day your feelings was hurt if a nucca stole your chi bangin or legit ballers cd.

I actually like Twista new joint The Heat featuring Raekwon

yes sir
 10-14-2010, 11:15 AM         #99
TornadoWarning  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was like a triple whammy in the summer of 1994 to 1995 with Crucial Conflict, Twista and Do or Die all with hit records during that time. I remember when "Po Pimp" and "Hay" came out. We "got ignant" when those songs came on. LOL. Much Love for the Chi!
 7 years ago '08        #100
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 uncfan888 said:
good music is by far the best label right now

if only those rumors of signing lupe were true...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago