Official Philadelphia Eagles vs. Atlanta Falcons GameThread 10/17/10 1PM ET

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?????????????
Eagles 17 62.96%
Falcons 10 37.04%
Voters: 27. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #401
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Adamsville said:
SMH at these pathetic a.ss gumbo snoring Saints groupies, praying for n*ggas downfalls and s**t...

Im disappointed in ya'll f**gots... ya'll aint holding down the Lombardi at all...
F**K yall we won the Falcons showed their true colors today and we showed ours. Yall losing just made our win sweeter.
 7 years ago '09        #402
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
F**K yall we won the Falcons showed their true colors today and we showed ours. Yall losing just made our win sweeter.
You played the Bucs. We played the Eagles in Philadelphia. We beat you in your house
 7 years ago '05        #403
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
You played the Bucs. We played the Eagles in Philadelphia. We beat you in your house
I see you're stuck on that game which is why the c*nts will continue to FAIL. Yall beat the Browns last week since you wanna take it there....the Bucs have a winning record with a quality win on the road against a playoff team.
 7 years ago '09        #404
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
I see you're stuck on that game which is why the c*nts will continue to FAIL. Yall beat the Browns last week since you wanna take it there....the Bucs have a winning record with a quality win on the road against a playoff team.
Are you really being serious right now? The Bucs f*cking suck. Go look at the NFC south standings before you start beatin your chest
 7 years ago '05        #405
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Are you really being serious right now? The Bucs f*cking suck. Go look at the NFC south standings before you start beatin your chest
You need to be arguing with Eagles fans right now instead of me......didn't they spank yall today?A win is a win.....BTW yall barely beat the Browns last week and were all pumped up...now what ButtKidd?

Last edited by Saintaholic; 10-17-2010 at 06:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #406
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 7 years ago '09        #407
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
You need to be arguing with Eagles fans right now instead of me......didn't they spank yall today?A win is a win.....BTW yall barely beat the Browns last week and were all pumped up...now what ButtKidd?
There's nothin to argue about. If we had to lose I'm glad it happened in the way that shows our coaches what the weakness is which is giving up the big play. They'll fix it and we'll improve. Falcons fans already know we can win the close game and our team finds ways to win. While you beat the sh*tty bucs and think that's a big deal
 7 years ago '05        #408
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
There's nothin to argue about. If we had to lose I'm glad it happened in the way that shows our coaches what the weakness is which is giving up the big play. They'll fix it and we'll improve. Falcons fans already know we can win the close game and our team finds ways to win. While you beat the sh*tty bucs and think that's a big deal
It's no big deal, but its a win.....yall beat the Browns last week and thought yall were raising the SB Trophy.Until yall learn how to beat quality teams on the road the c*nts will be an average team.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #409
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Your f**king stupid as f**k!

Yall shoulda lost 4 games this year. If the saints make a 29 yard fg and the 49ers hang on to a game ending pick yall are a 2-4 team. They were talkin bout that s**t on NFL network yall are garbage and yall luck ran out today. "they are who we thought they were"
 10-17-2010, 09:38 PM         #410
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cuttkidd should be hiding somewhere with her tail between her legs after the s**t she talked the first few pages...
 10-17-2010, 09:48 PM         #411
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #412
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
It's no big deal, but its a win.....yall beat the Browns last week and thought yall were raising the SB Trophy.Until yall learn how to beat quality teams on the road the c*nts will be an average team.

IDIOT POST

27-24 in CAJUN country

First in the NFC South

You got that a.ss beat by the cardinals last week. F*ck outta here
 7 years ago '09        #413
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
Your f**king stupid as f**k!

Yall shoulda lost 4 games this year. If the saints make a 29 yard fg and the 49ers hang on to a game ending pick yall are a 2-4 team. They were talkin bout that s**t on NFL network yall are garbage and yall luck ran out today. "they are who we thought they were"
Everything you post is a fail. Your whole damn life is full of fail. Dumb cajun
 7 years ago '09        #414
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
Cuttkidd should be hiding somewhere with her tail between her legs after the s**t she talked the first few pages...
 CutKidd21 said:
Shut your dumb philly mush mouth. New York took a sh*t and out came philadelphia. Why would I put my avy on the line in a game I don't care about against a team I could give two sh*ts about? Riddle me that New York trash
Win or lose you're still irrelevant. South Philly inbred
 7 years ago '04        #415
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
 Sub 0 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #416
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 rynell said:
n*gga yall beat the bucs......that dont wash away the taste of getting r*ped in the a.ss by the Cardinals and Max Hall or whatever that nobody rookie name is. Yall mouth still taste like DRC's a.ss. We lost on the rode to a decent Eagles team..........we not shedding tears over here n*gga. Not like the Cardinals bent us over for 4qtrs or nothing.
 7 years ago '05        #417
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157

[pic - click to view]

I love this gif….an the falcons lost
 7 years ago '05        #418
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
n*gga yall beat the bucs......that dont wash away the taste of getting r*ped in the a.ss by the Cardinals and Max Hall or whatever that nobody rookie name is. Yall mouth still taste like DRC's a.ss. We lost on the rode to a decent Eagles team..........we not shedding tears over here n*gga. Not like the Cardinals bent us over for 4qtrs or nothing.
194 total yards. Yea they really bent us over
 7 years ago '04        #419
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
lol we lost so f**kin wat dam u act like we was posed to go undefeated and to saints fans f**k yall jus beat the f**kin BUCS come on now man dont brag after beating a 1-16 team at heart
 7 years ago '10        #420
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Gotti211 said:
194 total yards. Yea they really bent us over

damn and thats all they needed offensively to beat yall......but I guess you forgot about the 4 turnovers though huh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago