Official Philadelphia Eagles vs. Atlanta Falcons GameThread 10/17/10 1PM ET

most viewed right now
 111
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

?????????????
Eagles 17 62.96%
Falcons 10 37.04%
Voters: 27. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
i don't think RBs like turner and snelling are the kind that usually hurt us, just like gore last week. they might get a big run or two but for the most part we shut them down.

is asante cleared to play?
 7 years ago '05        #22
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 LightsOut said:
i don't think RBs like turner and snelling are the kind that usually hurt us, just like gore last week. they might get a big run or two but for the most part we shut them down.

is asante cleared to play?
he said so on twitter...so it must be true
 10-14-2010, 12:15 AM         #23
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
Yall acting like Atlanta didn't just almost lose to the 9ers on that Nate Clements play. Vick or Kolb, it's gonna be a close game. We really need a win here. @ Tennessee and then Indy at home after
This...vick or no vick, were getting it in....ATL is OVERRATED...we gonna smash that a.ss, BELIEVE THAT....put the avy on the line you southern c*cksuckers...
 7 years ago '05        #24
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
I was gonna come in here an be nice but after I read a few of the posts by falcon fans an eagles haters….f**k the falcons, they barely beat the brown, saints an 49ers so yall were a few plays from 1-4 too dummys but its gonna be a close game bc we at home an if kolb has to do that dump off s**t all day, at least I know we gonna get some field goals an our defense aint as bad as everyone makes it out to be..we still produce turnovers..the problem is the offense barely turns those into points
 7 years ago '05        #25
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
ATL is def overrated and that espn power rankings got they head blown up. time to bring them back down to earth. i am hoping vick plays but i have faith in the team as a whole to win this one.




  8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 7 years ago '05        #26
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
we need this one to keep momementum rollin
 7 years ago '09        #27
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 poeknock said:
I was gonna come in here an be nice but after I read a few of the posts by falcon fans an eagles haters….f**k the falcons, they barely beat the brown, saints an 49ers so yall were a few plays from 1-4 too dummys but its gonna be a close game bc we at home an if kolb has to do that dump off s**t all day, at least I know we gonna get some field goals an our defense aint as bad as everyone makes it out to be..we still produce turnovers..the problem is the offense barely turns those into points


Kolb sucks. Catch that L philly
 7 years ago '09        #28
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 trackmanxs said:
ATL is def overrated and that espn power rankings got they head blown up. time to bring them back down to earth. i am hoping vick plays but i have faith in the team as a whole to win this one.
If we're overrated then what the f*ck are the EGGLES
 7 years ago '05        #29
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 trackmanxs said:
i am hoping vick plays but i have faith in the team as a whole to win this one.
I feel the same way would like to see Vick but I know what Kolb is capable of doing. O-line just has to give him some time
 7 years ago '04        #30
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
Eagles comin for that top spot in the NFC, f**k what you heard.
 7 years ago '05        #31
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Kolb sucks. Catch that L philly
the last ATL QB to beat philly was who???…..you guessed it, mr Ron Mexico himself an he plays for our team so :D….matty ice is about to get exposed….again.
 7 years ago '04        #32
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
falcons still not hitting on all cylinders and people wanna call us overated :lachen001:
 7 years ago '04        #33
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
 poeknock said:
the last ATL QB to beat philly was who???…..you guessed it, mr Ron Mexico himself an he plays for our team so :D….matty ice is about to get exposed….again.


after that s**t, me and my homies all came up with new aliases
 7 years ago '04        #34
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 JoeyTheGod said:
This...vick or no vick, were getting it in....ATL is OVERRATED...we gonna smash that a.ss, BELIEVE THAT....put the avy on the line you southern c*cksuckers...
I'm not doing avy bet Not because I'm scared or anything, but because I'm like 1-10 lifetime Team does better when I don't bet
 7 years ago '05        #35
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
 7 years ago '04        #36
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 CutKidd21 said:
If we're overrated then what the f*ck are the EGGLES
Ranked middle of the pack right where we should be?
 7 years ago '09        #37
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 LightsOut said:
i don't think RBs like turner and snelling are the kind that usually hurt us, just like gore last week. they might get a big run or two but for the most part we shut them down.

is asante cleared to play?
Gore hasn't done sh*t all year. Just sayin and we don't have Alex smith @ QB so the lanes will be there
 7 years ago '09        #38
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 poeknock said:
the last ATL QB to beat philly was who???…..you guessed it, mr Ron Mexico himself an he plays for our team so :D….matty ice is about to get exposed….again.
Yeah you're right. I can't wait to see how many snaps he gets this week
 7 years ago '09        #39
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 gov'ner said:
falcons still not hitting on all cylinders and people wanna call us overated :lachen001:
Exactly. Maybe if we fluke win one time yeah I can see how people have an excuse to talk sh*t but this team this year finds a way to win no matter what the odds are and THAT'S what they should be scared of
 10-14-2010, 02:37 PM         #40
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuttkid you inbred southerner, put the avy on the line or stfu. Prolly have a gay parade to attend, dont u?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy