Official Philadelphia Eagles vs. Atlanta Falcons GameThread 10/17/10 1PM ET

most viewed right now
 79
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

?????????????
Eagles 17 62.96%
Falcons 10 37.04%
Voters: 27. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
8779 pageviews
433 comments


primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Official Philadelphia Eagles vs. Atlanta Falcons GameThread 10/17/10 1PM ET
 

 
Michael Vick returns to face his former team


[pic - click to view]


Michael Vick is trying to heal from a rib injury he suffered in Week 4.

Streaking Falcons play host to Eagles

The storyline
There is no doubt that Eagles quarterback Michael Vick will do everything in his power to get healthy enough to face his former team, who released him after his dogf!ghting incarceration.
Why you should watch
The Eagles have to yet to win at home (0-2), while young Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan is finally starting to win on the road (albeit ugly).
Did you know?
When Matt Ryan has at least a 100 passer rating, the Falcons are 11-0. ... Atlanta's John Abraham has 93.5 sacks since 2000 -- the second-highest total in the league over that span. ... Eagles RB LeSean McCoy is the only player in the NFL this year with 350 rushing yards and 200 receiving yards. ... Philadelphia's Juqua Parker has six sacks in his past seven games.

[pic - click to view]



VS


[pic - click to view]



Should be a good one image

433 comments for "Official Philadelphia Eagles vs. Atlanta Falcons GameThread 10/17/10 1PM ET"

 10-13-2010, 03:07 PM         #2
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think Vick's playing in this game.
 7 years ago '08        #3
primetime 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Sephiroth757 said:
I don't think Vick's playing in this game.
Why you read some reports saying that?
 7 years ago '09        #4
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Vick isn't playing this week. Falcons D has the most interceptions in the NFL. Sorry Kolb.

ENJOY THAT L PHILLY


[video - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



FALCONS RISE UPPPPP!!!
 7 years ago '05        #5
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 wepainters said:
Why you read some reports saying that?
its unlikely they say but its not being ruled out...

im not confident going into this game as of right now. everyone is going to talk about kolb but he will have NO TIME in the pocket. peters will be out and king dunlap is starting and dunlap is garbage imo and will more then likely be going up against abraham most of the game who man handled thomas last week. our defense has shown it can be suspect to the tight end and rushing the football, and in comes tony gonzalez and michael turner. if our defense can put constant pressure on ryan with our front 4 we have a shot, if not the holes in our defense will be exposed.

and as for offense we are going to have to make sure we run the ball and do it successfully. and we also have to find a way to get desean more involved.
 7 years ago '05        #6
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
He aint gonna play they just playing games with the falcons to make them still gameplan to stop him just in case, but they just said on nfl network that its unlikely

With that being said lets get it Eagles!
 7 years ago '06        #7
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
.....................not watchin if its Kobb
 7 years ago '04        #8
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$7,720 | Props total: 5088 5088
We about to get smacked... :(
 7 years ago '04        #9
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
Yall acting like Atlanta didn't just almost lose to the 9ers on that Nate Clements play. Vick or Kolb, it's gonna be a close game. We really need a win here. @ Tennessee and then Indy at home after
 7 years ago '05        #10
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 Gtownkid04 said:
Yall acting like Atlanta didn't just almost lose to the 9ers on that Nate Clements play. Vick or Kolb, it's gonna be a close game. We really need a win here. @ Tennessee and then Indy at home after
if we dont come out with a good gameplan (specifically offensively) it could be a long day
 7 years ago '04        #11
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 StateProperty88 said:
if we dont come out with a good gameplan (specifically offensively) it could be a long day
Agreed, but people are talking like it's gonna for sure be some Atlanta blowout. They're two f**kups from other teams away from being 2-3 No one's dominant in the NFC this year... literally anything could happen in any game.
 7 years ago '09        #12
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Gtownkid04 said:
Agreed, but people are talking like it's gonna for sure be some Atlanta blowout. They're two f**kups from other teams away from being 2-3 No one's dominant in the NFC this year... literally anything could happen in any game.
We still had to drive the ball down the field to win the game. We played like sh*t and ARE the better team.

You almost lost to the damn lions and if Alex Smith didn't blow it you would of lost to the 49ers. So if we're "two f*ck ups from being 2-3" then you could easily be 1-4

You let javid best ball out on you. What do you think Burner and Snelling are going to do to your swiss cheese defense

 7 years ago '04        #13
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 CutKidd21 said:
We still had to drive the ball down the field to win the game. We played like sh*t and ARE the better team.

You almost lost to the damn lions and if Alex Smith didn't blow it you would of lost to the 49ers. So if we're "two f*ck ups from being 2-3" then you could easily be 1-4

You let javid best ball out on you. What do you think Burner and Snelling are going to do to your swiss cheese defense



Stewart Bradley was out that game... anyone coulda ran it in there. Not to mention Detroit is averaging 25 points a game and put up 26 on GB and 44 on the Rams. And you really gonna act like defensive stops are comparable to One: an fumble on an interception return when he could've downed it and iced it or Two: A chipshot field goal? Your team is not elite... quite frankly no NFC team is. And we're not gonna know s**t until after the game's played. Don't know why your b**ch a.ss is so mad anyway, not like I came out here and guaranteed an Eagles win
 7 years ago '09        #14
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Gtownkid04 said:


Stewart Bradley was out that game... anyone coulda ran it in there. Not to mention Detroit is averaging 25 points a game and put up 26 on GB and 44 on the Rams. And you really gonna act like defensive stops are comparable to One: an fumble on an interception return when he could've downed it and iced it or Two: A chipshot field goal? Your team is not elite... quite frankly no NFC team is. And we're not gonna know s**t until after the game's played. Don't know why your b**ch a.ss is so mad anyway, not like I came out here and guaranteed an Eagles win
F*ck stewart bradley, the rams , and GB. Three pieces of trash if you ask me. No the Falcons aren't elite, no team in the league is but we are better than the Eagles.
 10-13-2010, 06:54 PM         #15
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its whatever....i got faith in kolb...he can pull this out...hopefully vick can come back soon
 7 years ago '04        #16
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,456 | Props total: 13130 13130
Falcons gonna beat that a.ss.
 7 years ago '08        #17
primetime 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 kevkhalee said:
.....................not watchin if its Kobb
Good didn't you declare yourself a Redskins fan couple of months ago?
 7 years ago '05        #18
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 wepainters said:
Good didn't you declare yourself a Redskins fan couple of months ago?
for real homie. he already declared that he's no longer a eagles fan so who really gives a f**k whether or not you watch the game
 7 years ago '09        #19
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 StateProperty88 said:
for real homie. he already declared that he's no longer a eagles fan so who really gives a f**k whether or not you watch the game


yall got people defecting already???
 7 years ago '05        #20
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 CutKidd21 said:


yall got people defecting already???
man homie RIGHT AFTER 5 got traded that fool wepaint is talking about made...



those type of cats i dont even consider eagles fans, that s**t is soft
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 101
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
51 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy