Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 getGwap said:
Sam bradford also makes more than peyton minus the superbowl ring Eli and peyton both have

He is also a part of a flawed rookie-pay system that is bulls**t.

That won't be around much longer. Sam Bradford isn't getting paid for being Sam Bradford, he is being paid because of his draft selection.
 7 years ago '07        #82
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 MythMade said:
He is also a part of a flawed rookie-pay system that is bulls**t.

That won't be around much longer. Sam Bradford isn't getting paid for being Sam Bradford, he is being paid because of his draft selection.
the rookie pay system is flawed but the reality of the situation is the newer generation of players will make more than the older generation until the older generations signs a new deal regardless of talent Peyton did his deal a long time ago that is why he is getting paid what he is getting paid eli just did a new deal recently it's the same reason peyton was making more than dan marino and john elway u have to look at the year the contract was done in and the average pay scale for that year it's the same reason a doctor today would make more than one say 10 years ago

when peyton does his next deal he will be the highest paid qb in the league and so on and so forth until the next elite qb gets a new deal then he will be the highest paid in the league so dont blame eli because he is making more than peyton currently blame peytons agent for not getting him a new deal sooner but once he gets it he will then be the highest paid

Last edited by getGwap; 10-14-2010 at 10:37 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #83
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
eli is pus*y
 10-14-2010, 11:32 AM         #84
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Is Romo elite?

2006: 9-7
2007: 13-3
2008: 9-7
2009: 11-5

He wins games?

I don't think he is elite but if I use your formula he is.
how... you see a Super Bowl win under his belt? Cause i dont..

P.S.

Romo has won 1 Playoff game??? LOL

Look at Eli's weapons...

Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham, Steve Smith, Kevin Boss, Brandon Jacobs, Ahmad Bradshaw...

n*gga Peyton Manning would pull his hair out if those were his weapons..

Bill Billicheat would QUIT if thats who Brady had to throw the ball too.

Drew Brees would ask for a trade..

Brett Favre would throw a career high 40 INT in one season.

And thats just the facts...

Eli is ELITE.... you think Beating a undefeated team in the Super Bowl is Easy, your out your f**king mind...

Last edited by A.O.™; 10-14-2010 at 12:09 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #85
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 getGwap said:
at the end of the day they get paid what they do because people want to see them do their jobs so no they are not overpaid

if people werent spending money to see them they wouldnt be earning what they do so if u think they make too much dont tune in to watch them on sunday

at the end of the day they make your bulls**t life better because after a long week of working ya 2-3 jobs like you say you get some entertainment from watching them play that "game"
Thank you! People on here don't understand economics. They act like athletes are being paid from tax money or something. You and fans like you spend millions of dollars on football. So one way or another, the money is being made. It's just a question of how it's divided. So if I'm out there putting my health on the line, and the stadium is filled with people wearing my jersey (which I don't make any extra off), you damn right I'm going to demand a big chunk of the pie.
 7 years ago '08        #86
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,817 | Props total: 9136 9136
Brandon Jacobs should be higher. He sucks as aRB.
 7 years ago '09        #87
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
our company hired this one guy to oversee operations. Now from the looks of things this man knew what he was talking about and his resume could of got him a job in NASA. Got hired and didnt know wtf he was doing. Company lost a couple of accounts cuz of him but he didnt care, he was under contract for 3 years. Long story short he pimped the system, fooled the owners and got bought out for 450k after working for 8 months into a 3 year contract.
 7 years ago '07        #88
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham, Steve Smith, Kevin Boss, Brandon Jacobs, Ahmad Bradshaw...

Colts vs. Giants

Only two players Manning has that are better are Wayne and Clark(who I think could be benefiting from Peyton)

But Smith, Manningham, Nicks, Bradshaw and Jacobs is a million times better than Garcon, Collie, Addai and Donald Brown.

I would love to see someone argue that with me.

And BeliCHEAT would pull his hair out with that cast?

He won SB's with Deion Branch, Troy Brown, David Givens, Daniel Graham and Antoine Smith.

But that's better than the Giants? rrrrrriiiiiigggghhhhhttttt

I'm done with idiots.
 7 years ago '04        #89
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:

P.S.

Look at Eli's weapons...

Eli is ELITE.... you think Beating a undefeated team in the Super Bowl is Easy, your out your f**king mind...
Eli is Elite ???

let's stop acting like Eli won the super bowl without the help of a 2 headed monster running game and one of the top 5 receivers at that moment in Plax ..... and he had the help of an ELITE defense that held the highest scoring team in NFL history to a mere 14 points...

Eli was and maybe still is at this moment a manager QB... just manage the game, don't mistake mistakes because the defense is gonna make the plays to keep the game in check. That's what the Ravens do as well as the Steelers. If Eli was so great, they wouldn't have gotten eliminated the past 2 years when the D had gotten a little weak.

now Eli does play with some unnamed characters...but Hakeem is coming around and that was expected. That cat was beast at UNC but all said and done, the Giants right now got the #1 defense in the league so don't act like Eli is winning games on his own.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 10-14-2010 at 02:01 PM..
 10-14-2010, 02:11 PM         #90
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Colts vs. Giants

Only two players Manning has that are better are Wayne and Clark(who I think could be benefiting from Peyton)
Your a f**king moron if you think Eli's receivers are better than Peytons... n*gga do you watch Giants Football? Probably not... Eli got 8 INT at the moment, 6 WHICH HIT RECEIVERS in the hands and then into the defenders hands... But all you see is the 8 INT. I wont argue importance of players on a team because talent is one thing, and roles are another.

Eli is Elite ???

let's stop acting like Eli won the super bowl without the help of a 2 headed monster running game and one of the top 5 receivers at that moment in Plax ..... and he had the help of an ELITE defense that held the highest scoring team in NFL history to a mere 14 points...

now Eli does play with some unnamed characters...but Hakeem is coming around and that was expected. That cat was beast at UNC but all said and done, the Giants right now got the #1 defense in the league so don't act like Eli is winning games on his own.
What does that have to do with anything... All teams need defense to play well, and even the best QB sucks without a running game... so everything you stated is irrelevant to what Eli does on the field... There are 5 Quarterbacks in the NFL that are CASH MONEY under 2 minutes in the first half, and 2nd half... And one of them is ELI.... Thats ELITE Status... Ya n*ggas want to keep Eli in a class with Romo's and Rodgers, and Eli is in the class with Peyton, Brady, and Brees...
 10-14-2010, 02:15 PM         #91
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:

Eli was and maybe still is at this moment a manager QB... just manage the game, don't mistake mistakes because the defense is gonna make the plays to keep the game in check. That's what the Ravens do as well as the Steelers. If Eli was so great, they wouldn't have gotten eliminated the past 2 years when the D had gotten a little weak.
n*gga are you f**king crazy? Giants Defense last year was getting r*ped giving up 48 points to the Saints, 40 to the Eagles twice, 40 to the Panthers, and 40 to the Vikings are you f**king crazy?
 7 years ago '07        #92
getGwap 
space
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

P.S.

Look at Eli's weapons...

all those people you named are people the front office drafted and came in as rookies and eli and them developed together they didnt come in the league polished and developed it's not like the situation that is going on with the jets where sanchez is getting a fantasy team placed around him where there brining in veteran proven players and givin him to work with look at sanchez's weapon Lt, Shonne green, Santonio holmes, braylon edwards, keller all proven players except shonne green

Eli worked with manningham, Nicks, Smith bradshaw, jacobs all of them working with eli since he came to the team

and those calling a game manager like he didnt have some game winning drives during that superbowl run for them to hoist a lombardi trophy if eli didnt play like he did they dont even make the superbowl

lets see what sanchez does with all the weapons he has around him not to mention the number 1 defense in the nfl bet he doesnt bring a chip to the jets

Last edited by getGwap; 10-14-2010 at 03:14 PM..
 10-14-2010, 03:21 PM         #93
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
all those people you named are people the front office drafted and came in as rookies and eli and them developed together they didnt come in the league polished and developed it's not like the situation that is going on with the jets where sanchez is getting a fantasy team placed around him where there brining in veteran proven players and givin him to work with look at sanchez's weapon Lt, Shonne green, Santonio holmes, braylon edwards, keller all proven players except shonne green

Eli worked with manningham, Nicks, Smith bradshaw, jacobs all of them working with eli since he came to the team

and those calling a game manager like he didnt have some game winning drives during that superbowl run for them to hoist a lombardi trophy if eli didnt play like he did they dont even make the superbowl

lets see what sanchez does with all the weapons he has around him not to mention the number 1 defense in the nfl bet he doesnt bring a chip to the jets

I was explaining this same point to my boy the other day...

I'm like Carson Palmer sucks.. (he was tryna tell me Carson was over Eli) I was like look at that n*ggas Weapons... T.O. & 85, and cause of Palmer they suck.

I was like look at Rodgers.... Jennings, Finley (not with Favre), Driver.. with Brett Favre they were one INT from the Super Bowl...

Look at Tony Homo... Roy, Austin, Bryant, Witten... them n*ggas is 1-3 on their way to 1-4

Eli is developing these boys and stays winning...

Eli is f**king Elite f**k what you haters say, his paycheck justifies it, and haters can kiss the f**king Ring.
 7 years ago '09        #94
messy marv stan 4535 heat pts4535
space
space
$54,001 | Props total: 67433 67433
i hope in the next cba that rookies pay ius cut back to $5 million a year

no need to pay sam bradford $50 million before he even threw one nfl pass
 7 years ago '07        #95
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 getGwap said:

All those dudes have been with Eli since he joined the team?

Eli joined what, 03?

Manningham joined 08
Nicks joined 09
Smith joined 07
Bradshaw 07
Jacobs 05

Do you even know your own team?
 7 years ago '07        #96
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Your a f**king moron if you think Eli's receivers are better than Peytons... n*gga do you watch Giants Football? Probably not... Eli got 8 INT at the moment, 6 WHICH HIT RECEIVERS in the hands and then into the defenders hands... But all you see is the 8 INT. I wont argue importance of players on a team because talent is one thing, and roles are another.

What does that have to do with anything... All teams need defense to play well, and even the best QB sucks without a running game... so everything you stated is irrelevant to what Eli does on the field... There are 5 Quarterbacks in the NFL that are CASH MONEY under 2 minutes in the first half, and 2nd half... And one of them is ELI.... Thats ELITE Status... Ya n*ggas want to keep Eli in a class with Romo's and Rodgers, and Eli is in the class with Peyton, Brady, and Brees...

hold on hold on hold on....

Did I REALLY just see you say Eli deserves to be in the same class as Brady, Brees, and Peyton?
 7 years ago '07        #97
getGwap 
space
space
space
 MythMade said:

All those dudes have been with Eli since he joined the team?

Eli joined what, 03?

Manningham joined 08
Nicks joined 09
Smith joined 07
Bradshaw 07
Jacobs 05

Do you even know your own team?
are you retarded or what i said all of those people have developed with eli since they been with the team

i also said the front office drafted those people you are naming and they were developed as weapons the giants didnt go out and trade for a santonio holmes and braylon edwards and lt etc etc and supply eli with ready made weapons nicks bradshaw manningham smith etc etc were all drafted and developed

i also said that those weapons came in as rookies and eli has been developing them they didnt come in as established players like whats going on with the jets sanchez has pieces put around him eli grew and developed chemistry with unproven rookies and turned them into weapons

you need to worry about your reincarnation of danny white tony romo whos is only good for stats and cant lead a team to any long playoff run

and eli is in the top 5 qbs you want leading your team when the game is on the line and it's time to go and pull out a win he proved that in the sb run and also in the superbowl

Top 5 qbs who have proven they have what it takes to win the big game right now

1 peyton
2 brady
3 brees
4 Big Ben
5 Eli

So yea Ao was right

Last edited by getGwap; 10-15-2010 at 03:41 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #98
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 getGwap said:
are you retarded or what i said all of those people have developed with eli since they been with the team

i also said the front office drafted those people you are naming and they were developed as weapons the giants didnt go out and trade for a santonio holmes and braylon edwards and lt etc etc and supply eli with ready made weapons nicks bradshaw manningham smith etc etc were all drafted and developed

i also said that those weapons came in as rookies and eli has been developing them they didnt come in as established players like whats going on with the jets sanchez has pieces put around him eli grew and developed chemistry with unproven rookies and turned them into weapons

you need to worry about your reincarnation of danny white tony romo whos is only good for stats and cant lead a team to any long playoff run

and eli is in the top 5 qbs you want leading your team when the game is on the line and it's time to go and pull out a win he proved that in the sb run and also in the superbowl

Top 5 qbs who have proven they have what it takes to win the big game right now

1 peyton
2 brady
3 brees
4 Big Ben
5 Eli

So yea Ao was right

You want me to worry about Romo? What would you like me to do? Send Jerry Jones hate mails and make crying videos on YouTube. I guess I need to stop commenting on other QB's because the team I root for has Romo as their QB, that makes sense.

And there is a difference between Top 5 QB's, and Top 5 QB's in the last two minutes. I really hope you don't fail to see the difference.
 10-15-2010, 05:25 PM         #99
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
hold on hold on hold on....

Did I REALLY just see you say Eli deserves to be in the same class as Brady, Brees, and Peyton?
YEP... Thats right.. Eli deserves to be in that company... laugh all you want but when Eli retires a GIANT it will be as a multiple super bowl winner...
 10-15-2010, 07:08 PM         #100
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread should be called biggest GM mistakes ..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy