NFL's Top Ten Overpaid players

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2010, 09:32 PM         #61
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Delhmme
 7 years ago '06        #62
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
They are giving Eli 15+ million that's f**king robbery
 7 years ago '06        #63
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Prodigy said:
Almost all athletes are overpaid
Pretty much. People always make the argument that "well the owners and the league make so much money off of them, it's only right they make that much." Truth is, the fans always end up getting f**ked in the long run. The average family can't afford to go to games anymore so a fat f**k like Albert Haynesworth can get 100 million dollar contracts and show up late to camp out of shape.

Then you have the rookie pay scale in the NFL which is just ridiculous.

I'm not an economist but to me it would be more realistic if these dudes made about half of what they make and maybe bump up the lower end salaries a little bit.
 7 years ago '08        #64
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
if i made it to the nfl..and i got hurt the first year..and was about to get cut and sent back to burger king

i would do something soooooooo crazy..and unheard of on the field

that i could jus bank on my name and movies and books or w/e the f**k

lmao
 10-13-2010, 10:12 PM         #65
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
Almost all athletes are overpaid

people on here act like they're getting r*ped by getting millions when the reality is they're near the very top of the sick f**king pyramid that is entertainment.

granted it is what it is, and i'm a part of it, i'm still sick everyday knowing about some of the ways the nfl turns its profits.
 7 years ago '07        #66
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 cboi3523 said:
What the hell is this overpaid b.s. how can someone really look at someone or watch them entertain but don't know anything about their lives, look at them and say I think your overpaid. People don't know anything the athletes go through, what they had to do to get there, and what they do with all their cash, people just know what they see and hear.
bruh, they get paid millions of bucks to play a GAME. At the end of the day, sports are still a game.

there's ppl out there with a hell of a lot harder jobs and don't even get paid .01 % of what these dudes get paid. They happen to have some sports talents or w/e talent and they milk it. Like I said, I'm not mad at em for getting paid, but the compensation they get to play a GAME is ridiculous when you really look at it.

some ppl work hard all their lives, work 2-3 jobs and don't even get to have any type of retirement and barely get by to make ends meet. Meanwhile, a scrub in the NBA or NFL is getting paid at least a million dollars to ride the bench.
 7 years ago '07        #67
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

Eli making top 5 money
 7 years ago '07        #68
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
anybody said carson yet?
 10-14-2010, 12:40 AM         #69
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

Eli making top 5 money

*waits for giant fans to start crying again *
 7 years ago '07        #70
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Mista Mizatti said:
Oh s**t I see Eli on the list

*waits the flood of Giants fans with no real argument*
dont you like the rams or some s**t?
 7 years ago '04        #71
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 beantown said:
Pretty much. People always make the argument that "well the owners and the league make so much money off of them, it's only right they make that much." Truth is, the fans always end up getting f**ked in the long run. The average family can't afford to go to games anymore so a fat f**k like Albert Haynesworth can get 100 million dollar contracts and show up late to camp out of shape.

Then you have the rookie pay scale in the NFL which is just ridiculous.

I'm not an economist but to me it would be more realistic if these dudes made about half of what they make and maybe bump up the lower end salaries a little bit.
and.. imagine if all athletes were required to donate a certain amount of money (nothing crazy) yearly to a certain cause. There's so many important causes that need funding and don't get any.
 7 years ago '04        #72
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
he's only getting 20mil because Carolina cut him even though his contract is guaranteed, and then the browns signed him and are paying him as well. So this is basically Carolina's dumb a.ss mistake, not the browns individually over-paying a player way-way--waaay past his prime.
 7 years ago '05        #73
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
This list is not nearly as bad as the top 10 Overpaid NBA players.
 10-14-2010, 07:52 AM         #74
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay964 said:
false...
What do you know?

What does a Elite Quarter Back do, win games...

2005 - 11-5
2006 - 8-8
2007 - 10-6 Super Bowl Champs
2008 - 12-4
2009 - 8-8
2010 - 3-2 (So Far)

Not one losing season under his belt, Rookie Season dont count he didnt start the whole season...

Shut ya hating a.ss up... Eli is an Elite QB, the record dont lie.. if you just looking at TD/INT ratio your a moron.. And yes Eli still makes bone head passes, but one of his bone head passes led to the greatest play in Super Bowl history so I'll live with it.
 10-14-2010, 07:57 AM         #75
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Seymore Cake said:
Maybe in a few years, but for him to be making more than his brother is crazy
Eli bought a championship to his franchise faster than Peyton did, and Peyton is better, and he's working out his contract now, he'll get paid like he suppose to.
 7 years ago '07        #76
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 A.O.™ said:
What do you know?

What does a Elite Quarter Back do, win games...

2005 - 11-5
2006 - 8-8
2007 - 10-6 Super Bowl Champs
2008 - 12-4
2009 - 8-8
2010 - 3-2 (So Far)

Not one losing season under his belt, Rookie Season dont count he didnt start the whole season...

Shut ya hating a.ss up... Eli is an Elite QB, the record dont lie.. if you just looking at TD/INT ratio your a moron.. And yes Eli still makes bone head passes, but one of his bone head passes led to the greatest play in Super Bowl history so I'll live with it.

Is Romo elite?

2006: 9-7
2007: 13-3
2008: 9-7
2009: 11-5

He wins games?

I don't think he is elite but if I use your formula he is.
 7 years ago '09        #77
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
n*ggas gonna hate on eli his whole career
 7 years ago '07        #78
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Mista Mizatti said:
Oh s**t I see Eli on the list

*waits the flood of Giants fans with no real argument*
the giants are 3-2 and are tied for number 1 in the division

didnt brett favre make 20 mill this year with all the weapons the vikings have and an above average defense what is there record again??

the list is a Joke if it doesnt have brett favre as number one

and romo doesnt win big games so no he is not elite

Eli went into labo beat brett went to dallas beat romo and beat brady in the superbowl that run so he's earned his money
 7 years ago '07        #79
getGwap 
space
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
bruh, they get paid millions of bucks to play a GAME. At the end of the day, sports are still a game.

there's ppl out there with a hell of a lot harder jobs and don't even get paid .01 % of what these dudes get paid. They happen to have some sports talents or w/e talent and they milk it. Like I said, I'm not mad at em for getting paid, but the compensation they get to play a GAME is ridiculous when you really look at it.

some ppl work hard all their lives, work 2-3 jobs and don't even get to have any type of retirement and barely get by to make ends meet. Meanwhile, a scrub in the NBA or NFL is getting paid at least a million dollars to ride the bench.
at the end of the day they get paid what they do because people want to see them do their jobs so no they are not overpaid

if people werent spending money to see them they wouldnt be earning what they do so if u think they make too much dont tune in to watch them on sunday

at the end of the day they make your bulls**t life better because after a long week of working ya 2-3 jobs like you say you get some entertainment from watching them play that "game"

actors get millions to memorize lines from a script and they dont get the type of wear and tear on their body as athletes some athletes when they retire can't even walk and talk properly because of what they put their body through

compensation is based on how many people can do what you do

example someone working at burger king gets minimum wage because u could stick anybody on the deep fryer and wont lose that much production

doctors earn a top salary because you need special skills and training to be one that takes a long time to develop

athletes train and work all of their lives in most cases to hone their skills to where they are the cream of the crop thats why they make what they make

if people cared or wanted to watch you flip burgers on t.v on a large scale guess what you'd be overpaid too because you could demand more than 8 dollars an hour but nobody wants to see you do your job whatever it is so u make whatever they figure is fair compensation

their is only a handful of people that can be a starting qb,wr,rb,cb etc in the world but i bet a million people could do what you do for a living
 7 years ago '07        #80
getGwap 
space
space
space
 MythMade said:
...the main idea behind Eli being on this list is that he makes more than PEYTON.

Do you honestly think Eli should make more than a top 5, arguably GOAT QB of all-time?

That is why he is on this list, because he should never make more than Peyton.

All I do is see you cry about how you feel your team gets disrespected, man the f**k up.
Sam bradford also makes more than peyton minus the superbowl ring Eli and peyton both have
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy