Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
An athlete being over paid is as much of an opinion as me saying there's no such thing as overpaid. You get paid what your value is usually worth. When your so rich that you just burn your money because you have nothing else to do with it then you can say people are overpaid. When you're the one that's getting overpaid that's when you can tell me what being overpaid is. As much money as people make we can never have enough. (Opinion) But I'm not even going to battle with yall over this because none of yall in here are overpaid athletes so lemme know when one of yall are. "I can bring a horse to the water but can't make him drink it."
 7 years ago '06        #42
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 TheGame4705 said:
endless argument guess we can agree to disagree.. i jus think that our society is f**ked up that our money goes to entertainment before nething else like peoples actual livelihood and i get wat you sayin but you know all of them dont do that some of them n*ggas are str8 a**holes n that money b all to them.
I agree with you 100% there fam.
 7 years ago '04        #43
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
FML at Marvin Austin!!!! I hate you Marvin Austin! I f**kING HATE YOU!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #44
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,958 | Props total: 8874 8874
 A.O.™ said:
Damn we got 2 Starters on the top 10 overpaid...lol

And f**k the article, Eli is a ELITE QB.
Maybe in a few years, but for him to be making more than his brother is crazy
 7 years ago '07        #45
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 HotepSuns said:
eli manning is coming off statistically his best year ever..4k yds,27 td's,and is a super bowl/mvp winning quarterback.....oh,and in 6 seasons has 13 4th quarter comebacks,and 16 game winning drives...including one to win the superbowl....and his best statistical year?...came after losing his best wide reciver he's ever had,and working with a bunch of young recivers who ALL were unproven...

i swear people love to push perception....

...the main idea behind Eli being on this list is that he makes more than PEYTON.

Do you honestly think Eli should make more than a top 5, arguably GOAT QB of all-time?

That is why he is on this list, because he should never make more than Peyton.

All I do is see you cry about how you feel your team gets disrespected, man the f**k up.
 7 years ago '07        #46
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 ThaReapa420 said:
No Nate Clements??????
Or Alex Smith for that matter.
 10-13-2010, 05:23 PM         #47
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
...the main idea behind Eli being on this list is that he makes more than PEYTON.

Do you honestly think Eli should make more than a top 5, arguably GOAT QB of all-time?

That is why he is on this list, because he should never make more than Peyton.

All I do is see you cry about how you feel your team gets disrespected, man the f**k up.

who gives a s**t what peyton makes?....what the f**k does that have to do with eli being overpaid?...peyton is about to be making A LOT more than eli very soon anyhow....that's a retarded basis...if you're not basing it on actual play on the field,but based on what someone else is making..ESPECIALLY in the nfl....where rookies i.e. sam bradford can come in,and make more than the top 3 quarterbacks in the league...than you're a f**king idiot....

and when i'm lying about anything i'm saying...please feel free to critique properly...other than that shut the f**k up..
 10-13-2010, 05:45 PM         #48
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can add...bob sanders...peyton manning...adam vinatieri
 7 years ago '09        #49
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 738 738
I'm a Bears fan, but any list that doesn't have Tommie Harris on it can't be right.
 7 years ago '04        #50
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
DHB is paid but he aint a bust yet.... if they drafted crabs the contract would have been even more so i dont feel like he is overpaid. last year i would have looked the other way and admitted it but DHB is having a better season then crabs THIS YEAR
 7 years ago '09        #51
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,183 | Props total: 2587 2587
 ThaReapa420 said:
No Nate Clements??????
That's the name that popped in my head too, lately he's been making some nice plays tho... but that Seattle game... wtf?
 7 years ago '04        #52
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
jake delhomme over haynesworth???

nah, haynesworth b*tches about playing in a 3-4, doesnt show respect to his coaches or teammates and doesnt give it his all in practice or in games....not to mention he play dt which isnt as important as qb but is getting paid more than alot of qbs in the nfl

and delhomme is actually trying to help his team, its not his fault his team is straight garbage except for special teams
 7 years ago '09        #53
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
when J Russ found out about Delhomme
 7 years ago '09        #54
messy marv stan 4536 heat pts4536
space
space
$54,041 | Props total: 67505 67505
jake is pimpin the browns for $20 million :wtf:
 7 years ago '09        #55
messy marv stan 4536 heat pts4536
space
space
$54,041 | Props total: 67505 67505
marvin austin >>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #56
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Gmengfx said:
i was waiting for big ben to be on this lmao
wtf why would he on the list 2 superbowls in his first 8 years cmon man.

Prodigy said:
Almost all athletes are overpaid
not true at all they can die or loose a big part of them on any given play
 cboi3523 said:
What the hell is this overpaid b.s. how can someone really look at someone or watch them entertain but don't know anything about their lives, look at them and say I think your overpaid. People don't know anything the athletes go through, what they had to do to get there, and what they do with all their cash, people just know what they see and hear.
damn man u just basically sum up BX i loved your post

cboi3523 said:
You forgot catching concussions, breaking bones, going through surgeries, and spraining body parts.
Nobody said anything about my kids education other than you, they have nothing to do with each other. Do you watch kids learn in school on T.V. or do you watch n*ggas ballin.... Big difference in education and entertainment. You need to talk to the n*ggas buying season tickets and selling out them games not the athletes paychecks.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 cboi3523 said:
You missing the real POINT. You not following these n*ggas lives religiously to know if they giving back and who they giving back to (they could be paying for their families colleges and schooling and troubles.) I'm looking at the largest picture there is and that is the fact that when your an overpaid athlete and you've run out of things to do with your money. Then you can say there is such a thing as an overpaid athlete. You can put the overpaid title on any name for Ex: Overpaid teacher/substitute teacher that sits on their a.ss all day and fail students, Overpaid video game maker that sits on their a.ss all day and finds glitches and gets paid for it, Overpaid rapper can't rap and is still filthy rich because people buying their albums. We as the consumer/entertained is making that athlete so called overpaid. Not their paychecks. Its a perception thing.
somone get this guy his own section. one of the smartest ppl on bx i have ever seen

making real sense
 7 years ago '04        #57
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5357 5357
Damn , this n*gga Delhomme is getting paid , and all he doing is sitting back getting fat . Thats smart tho that money guaranteed even in the new player agreement .
 7 years ago '05        #58
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 Hustler_101 said:
Darren Sproles needs to be on this....he doesn't do s**t anymore for us ever since getting paid.
The guy has made 15mil the past 2 years and hes NOT on the list??? How the f**k is that possible?
 7 years ago '05        #59
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 messy marv stan said:
jake is pimpin the browns for $20 million :wtf:
The Panthers are still paying him as well.
 7 years ago '04        #60
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Prodigy said:
Almost all athletes are overpaid
Explain?

Athletes like any other human beings should make as much as they can negociate. Athletes are paid a percentage of what they bring in. The government doesn't have an allotted budget for the NFL. When you buy that season or single game ticket, it's to see the athletes. If not, you can watch a game of flag or street football for free. The NFL generates approx a billion dollars/yr from your interest in seeing the athletes play. So if the athletes shouldn't make what they make, who should get the bigger portion of the pie? The owners? The coaches? I'm a Jets fan and I love Rex Ryan, but if he got fired, I would still be a Jets fan. If we didn't get the new stadium, I would still go to Jets games. If they didn't sell any food at the game, I would still go. Reason? B/c I want to see the best athletes play football. If you really felt they were making more then they're worth then you wouldn't pay ticket prices or order Directv's NFL package.

Now if your argument is that athletes should give more of their salary to charity, that's another argument. But even then, you can't make that judgement unless you're giving that same % of your income to charity. Other than that, how can you tell someone what they should be making? Their salaries are negociated not demanded.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy