NFL's Top Ten Overpaid players

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 Prodigy said:
Almost all athletes are overpaid
especially for they a.ss to go broke or end up cuttin b**ches checks for mils.
 7 years ago '06        #22
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
I think you can't really say someone is OVERpaid til you spend some time in that persons shoes and do what they do for a living. Just sounds like some hatin a.ss sh*t saying someone is overpaid. Shouldn't hate on how much cash people make if you do, you might as well hate on the n*gga riding the bench for a few million too.(<--Opinion)
 7 years ago '07        #23
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
 cboi3523 said:
I think you can't really say someone is OVERpaid til you spend some time in that persons shoes and do what they do for a living. Just sounds like some hatin a.ss sh*t saying someone is overpaid. Shouldn't hate on how much cash people make if you do, you might as well hate on the n*gga riding the bench for a few million too.(<--Opinion)
athletes do get overpaid but I aint mad at em for getting their money
 7 years ago '04        #24
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
i just knew reggie bush was gonna b on this list.... guess they showed me
 7 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 cboi3523 said:
so you think a n*gga catchin/throwing a ball, tackling a n*gga wit a ball more(which is entertainment) more important than ur kids education..
 7 years ago '06        #26
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
athletes do get overpaid but I aint mad at em for getting their money
What the hell is this overpaid b.s. how can someone really look at someone or watch them entertain but don't know anything about their lives, look at them and say I think your overpaid. People don't know anything the athletes go through, what they had to do to get there, and what they do with all their cash, people just know what they see and hear.
 7 years ago '05        #27
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
How the hell you got a college player on the list....What about Alex Smith...Albert Haynesworth.....Roy Williams....QB for Detriot...I mean really they missed alot
 7 years ago '06        #28
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
so you think a n*gga catchin/throwing a ball, tackling a n*gga wit a ball more(which is entertainment) more important than ur kids education..
You forgot catching concussions, breaking bones, going through surgeries, and spraining body parts.
Nobody said anything about my kids education other than you, they have nothing to do with each other. Do you watch kids learn in school on T.V. or do you watch n*ggas ballin.... Big difference in education and entertainment. You need to talk to the n*ggas buying season tickets and selling out them games not the athletes paychecks.
 7 years ago '05        #29
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Fly or Die said:
The dumbass Panthers paid Jake after that debacle in the playoffs year before last. The f**k were they thinking
Y'all paid him 7 million....Not a real big difference...
 10-13-2010, 04:19 PM         #30
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eli manning is coming off statistically his best year ever..4k yds,27 td's,and is a super bowl/mvp winning quarterback.....oh,and in 6 seasons has 13 4th quarter comebacks,and 16 game winning drives...including one to win the superbowl....and his best statistical year?...came after losing his best wide reciver he's ever had,and working with a bunch of young recivers who ALL were unproven...

i swear people love to push perception....
 7 years ago '04        #31
medula 
space
space
$238 | Props total: 26 26
jason peters needs to get on that list
 10-13-2010, 04:20 PM         #32
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-13-2010, 04:21 PM         #33
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theKING

although he has "retired" from his illustrious career.
 7 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 cboi3523 said:
You forgot catching concussions, breaking bones, going through surgeries, and spraining body parts.
Nobody said anything about my kids education other than you, they have nothing to do with each other. Do you watch kids learn in school on T.V. or do you watch n*ggas ballin.... Big difference in education and entertainment. You need to talk to the n*ggas buying season tickets and selling out them games not the athletes paychecks.
You missing my point. These n*ggas make all this money n most of them dont give back.. if a n*gga gave you a check for 10 mil you mean to tell me that you will spend 10 mil in a f**king year... N if you want to bring concussion n breaking bones and all that s**t then they need to be payin these kids in school to play cuz when i was playin in high school n college they told u to play through the pain n then when u make it "big time" you sit out a game when you think u have a bruise. n*ggas get paid to b b**ches imo.

We in a recession n n*ggas still get cashed out like this... look at the big picture my dude.
 7 years ago '08        #35
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
how much does bret favre get?
 7 years ago '07        #36
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Prodigy said:
Almost all athletes are overpaid
Pretty much and its the owners faults. s**ttt get your money while you can before you become "old" and teams don't want you anymore.
 7 years ago '07        #37
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Eli brought a chip to NY something most quarterbacks could never do...he deserves every bit of money he can get.
 7 years ago '06        #38
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
You missing my point. These n*ggas make all this money n most of them dont give back.. if a n*gga gave you a check for 10 mil you mean to tell me that you will spend 10 mil in a f**king year... N if you want to bring concussion n breaking bones and all that s**t then they need to be payin these kids in school to play cuz when i was playin in high school n college they told u to play through the pain n then when u make it "big time" you sit out a game when you think u have a bruise. n*ggas get paid to b b**ches imo.

We in a recession n n*ggas still get cashed out like this... look at the big picture my dude.
You missing the real POINT. You not following these n*ggas lives religiously to know if they giving back and who they giving back to (they could be paying for their families colleges and schooling and troubles.) I'm looking at the largest picture there is and that is the fact that when your an overpaid athlete and you've run out of things to do with your money. Then you can say there is such a thing as an overpaid athlete. You can put the overpaid title on any name for Ex: Overpaid teacher/substitute teacher that sits on their a.ss all day and fail students, Overpaid video game maker that sits on their a.ss all day and finds glitches and gets paid for it, Overpaid rapper can't rap and is still filthy rich because people buying their albums. We as the consumer/entertained is making that athlete so called overpaid. Not their paychecks. Its a perception thing.
 7 years ago '04        #39
talkofny2k4 102 heat pts102
space
space
$6,615 | Props total: 7323 7323
pro football is all about resume!!!!look at jake numbers there pretty good despite 08/09 terrible years!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #40
space
space
endless argument guess we can agree to disagree.. i jus think that our society is f**ked up that our money goes to entertainment before nething else like peoples actual livelihood and i get wat you sayin but you know all of them dont do that some of them n*ggas are str8 a**holes n that money b all to them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy