[[AUDIO]] PEEDI CRAKK CALLS JOE BUDDEN AND SLAUGHTER HOUSE WACK ... recorded phone convo

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
5642 pageviews
85 comments

SLR CHOOPA 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 5673 5673
♫♫ AUDIO♫♫ PEEDI CRAKK CALLS JOE BUDDEN AND SLAUGHTER HOUSE WACK ... recorded phone convo

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

>>US<<

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

Last edited by SLR CHOOPA; 10-13-2010 at 01:28 PM..

85 comments for "[[AUDIO]] PEEDI CRAKK CALLS JOE BUDDEN AND SLAUGHTER HOUSE WACK ... recorded phone convo"

10-13-2010, 12:24 AM         #2
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of them bums...they should do a hip hop bum f!ghts joint...thats the only way they will eat
 7 years ago '07        #3
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
Budden isn't wack, he just can't make a good song to save his life.

Peedi used to be sick... then the roc split, and they took his skills with them. He been a.ss ever since.... and this is coming from a Crakk fan, who anticipated his sh*t since I first heard dude.
 7 years ago '09        #4
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
peedi been spittin the same verses since 03'
 7 years ago '04        #5
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
I can't tell you 1 Peedi song except Flipside and One For Peedi
 7 years ago '04        #6
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 DrX said:
all of them bums...they should do a hip hop bum f!ghts joint...thats the only way they will eat
if they all bums, and they all got a lot more money than you..... what that make you?
 7 years ago '04        #7
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1036 1036
like we needed this goofball clarify that for us

captain obvious @ss n!gga
 7 years ago '04        #8
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,657 | Props total: 23086 23086
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
peedi been spittin the same verses since 03'
this

7 years ago '06        #9
SBMcDunk 
space
space
space
$518 | Props total: 110 110
 stogz said:
Budden isn't wack, he just can't make a good song to save his life.

Peedi used to be sick... then the roc split, and they took his skills with them. He been a.ss ever since.... and this is coming from a Crakk fan, who anticipated his sh*t since I first heard dude.
"Say, we don't hear him on the radio and he ain't been out in so long,
Dude can't even rap. you couldn't be so wrong"

-Joe Budden - Go To Hell
 10-13-2010, 01:15 AM         #10
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
if they all bums, and they all got a lot more money than you..... what that make you?
how you know they got more money than him?

and if you watching another man's money, what that make you?
 7 years ago '07        #11
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Prodigy said:
Well, If Dr.X is not allowed to talk about them because they have more money than him (which is debatable)... then you should not be able to speak to Dr.X because he has more money than you do.

You dumb f**gots and your 'only the person with the most money is allowed to voice opinion.

That means no one, artists included, should be saying sh*t to Jay, Puff, 50. Ross should not be saying sh*t to 50. 50 should not be saying sh*t to Diddy. Dumb, uneducated, racist, hillbillies should not be able to talk about Obama. Obama can't say sh*t to Rush Limbaugh. etc, etc, etc.

So I guess everyone need to stfu, (including YOU), except for Bill Gates!
 10-13-2010, 01:24 AM         #12
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they don't have more money then anyone crooked spent 15 years waiting for his album to never coming out, you know he's broke as f**k. budden sold a grand total of 23 copies on a major label. royce went from eminems weed carrier to....uh....a nobody
 7 years ago '07        #13
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 SBMcDunk said:
"Say, we don't hear him on the radio and he ain't been out in so long,
Dude can't even rap. you couldn't be so wrong"

-Joe Budden - Go To Hell

You can quote as many lines and verses as you want.... Budden got lines and verses for days. His songwriting still sucks though. He can make as many 7 minute songs, with no choruses as he wants... it only proves a point that we all know already. He a rapper, not a songwriter.
 7 years ago '04        #14
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29517 29517
TheRealRoyce59 I can't be Mad @ Nobody for having a opinion especially if he ain't know his call was being recorded. We think that n*gga wack 2- it's Luv..
lol.....royce said this on twitter...
 7 years ago '04        #15
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
 stogz said:
Well, If Dr.X is not allowed to talk about them because they have more money than him (which is debatable)... then you should not be able to speak to Dr.X because he has more money than you do.

You dumb f**gots and your 'only the person with the most money is allowed to voice opinion.

That means no one, artists included, should be saying sh*t to Jay, Puff, 50. Ross should not be saying sh*t to 50. 50 should not be saying sh*t to Diddy. Dumb, uneducated, racist, hillbillies should not be able to talk about Obama. Obama can't say sh*t to Rush Limbaugh. etc, etc, etc.

So I guess everyone need to stfu, (including YOU), except for Bill Gates!
@ your retarded f**got a.ss getting all sensitive and coming at me with all that bulls**t when you don't even know what you're talking about

Seeing as how X is the one that commented on them having no money. you think I woulda mentioned money if he woulda said something else about them?

goddamn you're dumb
 7 years ago '04        #16
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
how you know they got more money than him?

and if you watching another man's money, what that make you?
I'm just gonna a.ssume you're X's fluffer.

Moving on
 7 years ago '04        #17
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 stogz said:
You can quote as many lines and verses as you want.... Budden got lines and verses for days. His songwriting still sucks though. He can make as many 7 minute songs, with no choruses as he wants... it only proves a point that we all know already. He a rapper, not a songwriter.
i have to disagree...i like alot of his songs....not just the ones u talkin bout...sure he might not be able to make a commercial hit anymore, that seems to be what ur talkin bout, but i respect him cuz he hasnt even tried to do it in years. he says s**t all the time, he just doesnt agree that "a song has to be 16 bars, catchy hook, 16 bars, hook, 16 bars, repeat hook until it fade out" hes pretty much against the way music has trained people to only liking that format, if he wanna do 30 bars f**k it, em does it too sometimes

i can honestly say theres more joe songs that i like, than there is that i dont...u have ur opinion, i have mine...but to say he cant make a song is a lie, i understand ur point tho if ur trying to say "he cant make a commercial hit" but thats only cuz he doesnt care to do that, & its very obvious he doesnt, & he aint tryin to kiss a.ss to get in a more favorable position, like many other artists do reminds me of an mc in hip-hop, & not a rapper in todays music
 10-13-2010, 01:41 AM         #18
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the f**k is someone recording his phone convo just to post on the internet? the f**k is that about?
 7 years ago '04        #19
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
peedi irrelevant his opinion holds no weight.

7 years ago '09        #20
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
damn I didnt know it was so many niccas on bx who dont fuks with slaughterhouse. I know peedi been a.ss cheeks tho so idk wats relevant about this..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy