Antoine Dodson Performs "The Bed Intruder Song" At The 2010 BET Hip Hop Awards

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #61
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 Mike Nitty said:
Real talk alot of n*ggas in here talknbout this why I hate Hip Hop or this why I don't watch BET...fuk dat

This dude genuinely used the resources at his disposal and the oppurtunity presented to him...he made fun of serious situation and got paid people...

Meanwhile, n*ggas like Soulja Boi and his Pretty Boi performance, Waka and his terrible music/da fuk kind of set was that he did....

Antoine Dodson--cooned to get out the hood
SB and Waka--coonin cuz they think they cool doing it

Both coonin but its a Difference...feel me
i agree lol. i mean its capitalism man. you get it how you can. in reality, no matter what walk of life youre in, were all "cooning" in one way or another, dehumanizing ourselves to be mere products of production, more than likely to make someone else rich. hell even if youre self employed your actions are still dictated by the actions of others and selling yourself and your goods. the exploited most of the times takes the hit and gets the blame, but the exploiter is just as a bad, or really more at fault. i think we all should start analyzing all of these things in a much broader context because there are a lotta dynamics at work that result in events like this
 7 years ago '10        #62
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 1415 1415
Smh @ this getting a better reaction then j cole and humpty performance
 10-13-2010, 03:16 PM         #63
nigelc8992 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MR FIGGA said:
Smh @ this getting a better reaction then j cole and humpty performance
j. cole wack as f**k stfu
 10-13-2010, 07:46 PM         #64
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
i agree lol. i mean its capitalism man. you get it how you can. in reality, no matter what walk of life youre in, were all "cooning" in one way or another, dehumanizing ourselves to be mere products of production, more than likely to make someone else rich. hell even if youre self employed your actions are still dictated by the actions of others and selling yourself and your goods. the exploited most of the times takes the hit and gets the blame, but the exploiter is just as a bad, or really more at fault. i think we all should start analyzing all of these things in a much broader context because there are a lotta dynamics at work that result in events like this
let's get something straight; cooning = not only dehumanizing yourself but also your culture and race..if you believe that being successful means degrading yourself then that's a personal issue man..as black people, we shouldn't believe that we have to sell out our own people just to make a dollar. Sounds like their brainwashing has worked on you..message to the rest of y'all, stay true to yourself
 7 years ago '04        #65
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 dlettern said:
let's get something straight; cooning = not only dehumanizing yourself but also your culture and race..if you believe that being successful means degrading yourself then that's a personal issue man..as black people, we shouldn't believe that we have to sell out our own people just to make a dollar. Sounds like their brainwashing has worked on you..message to the rest of y'all, stay true to yourself

dude you really missed the whole of the point. and you really insinuated something in that statement that i did not say, because i did not state selling out your race " was necessary to be successful in money terms. youre making it seem as if im saying degrade your people at all costs to get money. first of all the people thing is something that can be debated on in itself. what if he isnt only up there thinking about blacks in general but gay blacks, or gay blacks in the hood, who most other blacks dont want to have a voice in the media and are shunned amongst the race? or just his immediate community that was in danger from the situation. it was a really general point but i dnt even care to elaborate more.

but when you say stay true to yourself, what values and aspects of culture do we as blacks or any other racialized group hold on to in particular to do that and not "sell their people" by losing them?

Last edited by jplaydadon; 10-14-2010 at 12:29 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy