Antoine Dodson Performs "The Bed Intruder Song" At The 2010 BET Hip Hop Awards

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2010, 09:59 AM         #41
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just f**king no

i give up
 7 years ago '08        #42
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
cringe lol....but anyone notice jazze pha nearly k!lled that b**ch next to him lol
 7 years ago '05        #43
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
BET is a f**king joke
 7 years ago '07        #44
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 mgz said:
!

this the s**t
She has a beautiful and powerful voice...would love to hear her on singing something else
 7 years ago '05        #45
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
I'm not trying to be racist or anything but when will black people wake up?

White people made this s**t famous honestly.. most black people probably havent even heard of this song, which is why there was a mixture of faces in the crowd trying too figure out who this n*gga was..

BET too support this coonery is not suprising, they aren't a black owned company anymore, but white America seems to only love n*ggas when they are making complete a.sses of themselves, and BET is one of the major cogs in the machine supporting this.. It's really sad.

I'm surprised people still watch BET and its award show, I haven't watched BET in 4 years, and thats no lie..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-13-2010 at 11:07 AM..
 10-13-2010, 11:10 AM         #46
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, was BET serious? this is the biggest show of coonery EVER, does he really represent black popular culture? reporters ALWAYS choose the most ignorant person to interview when in black neighborhoods..is this something we should embrace? BET sucks
 7 years ago '08        #47
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Lol @ People getting mad at comedy. (And most of them are white)

I guess Eddie Murphy, Kevin Hart, and Katt Williams set black people back also? Gtfo.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Thef**kinEmpire said:

I guess Eddie Murphy, Kevin Hart, and Katt Williams set black people back also? Gtfo.
There's a difference, between a comedian(who are actually quite intelligent people) and someone exploiting an obviously ignorant uneducated black person and turning it into a song.. A major difference. Sad thing is Dodson probably thinks people adore him when America see's him nothing more than an idiot, ghetto, loudmouth, and are actually just laughing AT HIM.

At least he got payed for it, but at what cost?
 10-13-2010, 11:14 AM         #49
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Coonery is what this is.
 10-13-2010, 11:15 AM         #50
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:

i'm not against comedy, im against what he represents. you can talk your stuff all you want, but you don't see this type of ignorance on latino award shows, CMT award shows, Grammy's, ect. BET can't even air this show live
 10-13-2010, 11:17 AM         #51
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
14:59
Hey, that's my line.
 7 years ago '08        #52
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Hold That said:
There's a difference, between a comedian(who are actually quite intelligent people) and someone exploiting an obviously ignorant uneducated black person and turning it into a song.. A major difference. Sad thing is Dodson probably thinks people adore him when America see's him nothing more than an idiot, ghetto, loudmouth, and are actually just laughing AT HIM.

At least he got payed for it, but at what cost?
Touche. and +1 for that avy.

But still being said, there is alot of hidden racism in this thread.
 10-13-2010, 11:36 AM         #53
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I'm not trying to be racist or anything but when will black people wake up?

White people made this s**t famous honestly.. most black people probably havent even heard of this song, which is why there was a mixture of faces in the crowd trying too figure out who this n*gga was..

BET too support this coonery is not suprising, they aren't a black owned company anymore, but white America seems to only love n*ggas when they are making complete a.sses of themselves, and BET is one of the major cogs in the machine supporting this.. It's really sad.

I'm surprised people still watch BET and its award show, I haven't watched BET in 4 years, and thats no lie..
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #54
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Nas and other big name artists complain about their labels while Antoine Dodson and 50 Tyson make hit songs with no talent and no record label. Props to him for capitalizing on his 15 mins. Where is William Hung these days?
 7 years ago '08        #55
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
 24/7foamz said:
hold on so this guy makes a song and gets to perform on a hip hop award show off his sister damn near getting r*ped.............only in america
Gotta ride that wave when it come in son

ChiCity Fingaz said:
I still can't believe they're glorifying this n*gga. Joke stopped being funny a week after it happened.

BET lost for this coonery bufoonery.
Cmon n*gga, you can't tell me you aint yo a.ss off b4 you yo head...is it coonin, yea....is he being exploited, yea...but he bought his momma a house, that's as real as it get right there...now if he used that money and do what n*ggas usually do when they hit the jackpot then I could really sit back and :disdain2: at his a.ss...but that n*gga got his crib broke into, had his sister almost r*ped I aint mad at him he found a way to move is family out the hood "off the strength of the news reporter asking him how he felt about it" stand up gay guy if you ask me.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 10-13-2010 at 12:17 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #56
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
How ironic is that the raptist didnt even get caught? He prolly somewhere pissed cuz this lil gay f*g whopped his a.ss and gettn money off him.
 7 years ago '04        #57
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,774 | Props total: 105 105
hip hop is BACK !
 7 years ago '08        #58
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
Real talk alot of n*ggas in here talknbout this why I hate Hip Hop or this why I don't watch BET...fuk dat

This dude genuinely used the resources at his disposal and the oppurtunity presented to him...he made fun of serious situation and got paid people...

Meanwhile, n*ggas like Soulja Boi and his Pretty Boi performance, Waka and his terrible music/da fuk kind of set was that he did....

Antoine Dodson--cooned to get out the hood
SB and Waka--coonin cuz they think they cool doing it

Both coonin but its a Difference...feel me
 7 years ago '09        #59
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
this is another reason why i dont watch that s**t
 7 years ago '04        #60
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
yea its pretty bad that pop culture and the general culture has come to embrace this kinda thing but i think yall are taking it too far calling dude ignorant and all that and then using these old racist terms to describe the situation. when other cultures do stuff of this nature, and worse, like women kissing women (and vice versa) or explicit s3xual displays on stage, no one attaches any racial context to it, but when blacks do something similar, were "cooning". i mean look at where he comes from and lives and look what what the situation was. his sister almost got r*ped and he was pretty heated and emotional (as most caring ppl would be about that) and that made him act, im sure , out of his general character. the white guy made it into a hit song, and the dodsons have profited from it and used the profits to get out of the area where the r*pe occurred. i see no major problems with that. there isnt anything more wrong about him gaining money off of that, than any of these other rappers who make money and show more negative images of the community than that song ever could.

however, i do see that BET failed at taking advantage of that situation and after the performance, which is not bad like yall are making it, and stoping to give a PSA about r*pe and raising awareness about it. they could have done that. that was the only thing i saw wrong with the whole deal. that made it seem like they were making fun of the guy but even still his sisters situation is out there for people to recognize.

i just get the feeling that everytime we do something that we dont think is acceptable by the general public in a sense, (which i think this case has a lot of this has to do with the fact the dude is obviously gay and we dont want that image out there a.ssociated with "our culture"), we immediately feel embarrassed about it and aim to disassociate ourselves from stuff that in reality most cultures do, except they dont get stigmatized and racialized for it. not stepping on any toes of offended people thats just what i think
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy