Oct 12 - New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
PaiD iN FuLL 1 heat pts
space
space
$479 | Props total: 86 86
Im in Queens NY anybody else in the boroughs let me know if yall see this s**t...
 7 years ago '07        #82
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 0812 said:

in description it says this was taken october 10th ...
 Sniggit said:
im ill tit, learn 2 read

from what ive seen, only insecure people type s**t like that to make em feel good on a forum

Get a life :dancingcool:
learn to read???? Insecure???? Please stop.... I said if it happens, GREAT! But some of you dudes are reaching. Drag said a video someone posted on October 10th, that is CLEARLY the same video from April 2009, the red dots in the sky match up with the 'purple' dots on his NASA map :rolleyes: This IS NOT the first or the LAST time some 'credible' source comes forward about UFO's or aliens coming to Earth and guess what? The sh!t NEVER happens and then later we find out the dude belonged on "Shutter Island"

Enjoy 10/13/2010!!!
 7 years ago '04        #83
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
ill be waitin in saint paul minnesota...
 7 years ago '07        #84
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,389 | Props total: 16068 16068
 Sniggit said:
theres a million different situations Why, the fact it aint happened means its hard to determine exactly what their reason would be if they did intervene

anythings possible
agreed. But the global warmin isht is BS. Carbon levels have been this high if not higher on earth before. We are also one of many planets who are heating up right now. I just don't see these off the wall predictions helping the case of UFO theorists. Seems more like a disinfo agent to me. I do not see today bein the day that aliens intervene.
 10-13-2010, 09:47 AM         #85
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
learn to read???? Insecure???? Please stop.... I said if it happens, GREAT! But some of you dudes are reaching. Drag said a video someone posted on October 10th, that is CLEARLY the same video from April 2009, the red dots in the sky match up with the 'purple' dots on his NASA map :rolleyes: This IS NOT the first or the LAST time some 'credible' source comes forward about UFO's or aliens coming to Earth and guess what? The sh!t NEVER happens and then later we find out the dude belonged on "Shutter Island"

Enjoy 10/13/2010!!!
Not when you throw some s**t at me like go outside n get some fresh air

i dont appreciate that tone

i have never once said this is definitly going to happen

ive just been discussing/debating what or how it would happen IF it did :)

true, so far we know of no 100% Credible incidents, BUT, it aint the end of the 13th of oct yet

we shall wait n see

you too dude, cheers!

Damagegadget said:
agreed. But the global warmin isht is BS. Carbon levels have been this high if not higher on earth before. We are also one of many planets who are heating up right now. I just don't see these off the wall predictions helping the case of UFO theorists. Seems more like a disinfo agent to me. I do not see today bein the day that aliens intervene.
Same, the thing thats got me going is those anomalies on the nasa satellites ( if it aint a glitch ) and the fact the source of the book is a ex officer, his theorys are too outrageuous... but you never know

Last edited by Sniggit; 10-13-2010 at 09:50 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #86
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
hahhah global warming policing aliens.

Fulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention -- but the Transcendors confirm it will nonetheless occur in 2010. Quoting the author, the event will "occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever."

hhahah they always remember to put the disclaimer in there so when they are wrong they can still be right.
 7 years ago '05        #87
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
:ducktales:
 7 years ago '09        #88
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
Seriously this is full of s**t. I believe aliens exist and I only skimmed the article, but why communicate with him and not anyone else?
 10-13-2010, 10:43 AM         #89
kbz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that would be some crazy s**t right there...

i doubt anything will happen but just imagine if it did..
 10-13-2010, 10:44 AM         #90
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats when i stopped reading was when he said he was getting his info through another person or "channeler" from these old souls gtfoh man. if that s**t started happening to me, my first reaction would be to see a doctor because i've more than likely gone crazy.
 7 years ago '04        #91
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,780 | Props total: 1312 1312
 wtr1906 said:
go outside, get some fresh air

i log onto to BX for 9 hours straight every weekday

2 am CST-11 am CST

Know why??

Cause those r my work hours..

f**kin buffoon...

u one of them types that'll sit in a gameday thread n give us a play by play and u raggin on a couple of dudes who are interested in UFO Disclosure

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #92
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
 Prince Ace said:
i'm gonna goto work, call up my girl, go to Mike's and order a 13 dollar pasta, get sum a.ss, watch V for Vendetta, goto sleep, wake up, rinse and repeat, but with a different movie lol
i like this mans style
 10-13-2010, 10:46 AM         #93
Hitzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
what do you suggest??

another wocka flocka flame thread??

how bout we post pics of ugly b**ches that get the attention of ugly n*ggas??

s3x n relationship advice???

no thanx im good

:dancingcool:
You went too far on the Waka part bro. Stfu.
 7 years ago '09        #94
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
more new age religion propaganda.
 7 years ago '05        #95
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$676 | Props total: 62 62
Like Peter Venkman said to that lady in Ghostbusters 2, this guy should have predicted it for years in the future. This book will be irrelevant after today.
 10-13-2010, 11:05 AM         #96
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd laugh if today came and passed with nothing and then BOOM tomorrow we wake up invaded. :greetings10:
 7 years ago '06        #97
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.
PASS THAT s**t!!
 7 years ago '05        #98
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,080 | Props total: 10757 10757

I looked outside and ain't see s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #99
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3886 3886
this is what i don't understand and it appears you guys don't either.. if aliens wanted to make themselves known why the f**k they need the us permission or need a motherf**ker from earth to be their pr? just show the f**k up beam you message around the globe on some V s**t and call it a f**king day. Who are we (the niccas on earth can't fly, don't have the ET finger, DOn't speak alien, can't breath outside of earth, etc..) to be getting permission from.. you aliens want to save us just do the s**t and be done with it.
 10-13-2010, 12:03 PM         #100
Hitzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't s**t gonna happen today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy