Oct 12 - New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Birdman Jr.972 3 heat pts
space
space
$999 | Props total: 1 1
 Icemouth said:
yea that dumbass australian b**ch, said she talked to them in her head and s**t made up some elaborate bulls**t about a secret alien confederation going to come and reveal their mothership....

then when they didn't she got threatened up the a.ss she was afraid to leave her house

these tinfoil dumbasses need to understand that naming dates will get them short term celebrity it also completely f**ks them in the long wrong. no nike UFO dunk deal for you
 7 years ago '04        #42
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
 skittlez86 said:
Can you normally zoom a lot closer?

i just know flash earth is alot like google earth except they use nasa satellites instead of google ones lol
 10-13-2010, 03:53 AM         #43
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

this what you on about dude?

could be radio stations or antennas or whatnot, thats why i wana see last weeks pictures if u can

( u gotta right click n view image to see closeup )
 7 years ago '04        #44
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
 Sniggit said:

[pic - click to view]

this what you on about dude?

could be radio stations or antennas or whatnot, thats why i wana see last weeks pictures if u can

( u gotta right click n view image to see closeup )
yeah i have no clue how to do that... and for some reason i cant even the screen cap u posted... im at work and alot of images arent viewable b/c of the security filter they got on here..

Im talkin about the purple n green dots that are clearly visible if u zoom into the cloud cover

they cant be antennas/radio stations or else they'd be all over the map

10-13-2010, 04:01 AM         #45
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10-13-2010, 04:07 AM         #46
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
yeah i have no clue how to do that... and for some reason i cant even the screen cap u posted... im at work and alot of images arent viewable b/c of the security filter they got on here..

Im talkin about the purple n green dots that are clearly visible if u zoom into the cloud cover

they cant be antennas/radio stations or else they'd be all over the map

thats what im seeing too, i aint checked the whole map but from where I zoomed ( the center ) i can see 3 green/yellow luminous dots ( not perfect in shape ) looking like theyre situated inbetween the clouds

only reason i was saying antennas or whatnot is cos iono... just looks like something nasa would purposefully put on there if u get what i mean. like a laser on the ground or something to signal the satellites

as if it was something technical

but if these ufos do come later today ( lol ) then it would make sense for these anomalies to be appearing
 7 years ago '04        #47
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
 Sniggit said:
thats what im seeing too, i aint checked the whole map but from where I zoomed ( the center ) i can see 3 green/yellow luminous dots ( not perfect in shape ) looking like theyre situated inbetween the clouds

only reason i was saying antennas or whatnot is cos iono... just looks like something nasa would purposefully put on there if u get what i mean. like a laser on the ground or something to signal the satellites

as if it was something technical

but if these ufos do come later today ( lol ) then it would make sense for these anomalies to be appearing

theres alot more than 3 lol... im counting atleast two dozen over the central U.S.

check Australia too...
 7 years ago '04        #48
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
i see the dots,who knos

off 2 bed...maybe sumthin will pop off within next 24 hrs

LEGGOOOOOOOOOO
 7 years ago '06        #49
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
This is interesting. I always told people that in the future UFO sightings can become a regular occurrence around the world. Like people will see them in the sky so much to the point that it doesn't amaze us anymore. Who knows though.
 10-13-2010, 04:31 AM         #50
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well... i havnt checked out australia

but the uk coast seems weird

where there is s**t loads of cloud, theres a huge jetstream ( curved ) of thick white cloud on the east coast of the uk

when i zoomed in a lil those purple anomalies appeared, but they were all within the jetstream and looked like they were headed for UK

but it wouldnt make sense if its gonna be capital citys cos londons more down south

weird as s**t cos last night ( im ill ) i woke up at like 03am and i could hear like a weird hovering noise from above, thought it was a plane n couldnt be arsed to look outside, but when i think about the sound it was alot more un-ordinary than usual

heres the pic of the uk anomalies

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #51
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
dont ya n*ggas think aliens would be camouflaged good?
 7 years ago '04        #52
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 Sniggit said:
well... i havnt checked out australia

but the uk coast seems weird

where there is s**t loads of cloud, theres a huge jetstream ( curved ) of thick white cloud on the east coast of the uk

when i zoomed in a lil those purple anomalies appeared, but they were all within the jetstream and looked like they were headed for UK

but it wouldnt make sense if its gonna be capital citys cos londons more down south

weird as s**t cos last night ( im ill ) i woke up at like 03am and i could hear like a weird hovering noise from above, thought it was a plane n couldnt be arsed to look outside, but when i think about the sound it was alot more un-ordinary than usual

heres the pic of the uk anomalies

[pic - click to view]

damn you must be on some gooood s**t
 10-13-2010, 04:55 AM         #53
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why? the taliban can still see our soldiers even if theyre hidden

and those colours could represent radio waves or something that the satellites picking up, not necsecarrily ( ;/ ) actual images.

chirpflare said:
damn you must be on some gooood s**t
Meh, lemon haze :P
 7 years ago '06        #54
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
this is some old V s**t. i'm f*cking the first alien disguised as a human that looks like Angelina Jolie.
 7 years ago '07        #55
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
these dots?

[pic - click to view]

10-13-2010, 05:41 AM         #56
Hitzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jamaal45 said:
no bulls**t I seen sum strange lights in the sky just a few minutes ago here in Bolingbrook,IL soo it could be sum truth in this
Dude, those are called airplanes....
 10-13-2010, 05:43 AM         #57
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0812 said:
these dots?

[pic - click to view]

yerp, those f**kers

what part of the map where you lookin at?
 7 years ago '07        #58
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
 Sniggit said:
yerp, those f**kers

what part of the map where you lookin at?
where ever there is cloud cover just zoom in.. they got green and purple dots. .. blue and yellow dots
 10-13-2010, 05:53 AM         #59
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well, ive posted this s**t on a physics forums with those PHD dudes, when I get a reply ill paste it on here for you guys, hopefully this will get debunked.
 7 years ago '04        #60
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
Taken from

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy