Oct 12 - New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2010, 01:18 AM         #21
HIGHAGAIN09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-13-2010, 01:20 AM         #22
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman Jr.972 said:
LMAO didn't last year someone was on here saying "aliens were gonnna come down and let the human sociey know they exist."
yea that dumbass australian b**ch, said she talked to them in her head and s**t made up some elaborate bulls**t about a secret alien confederation going to come and reveal their mothership....

then when they didn't she got threatened up the a.ss she was afraid to leave her house

these tinfoil dumbasses need to understand that naming dates will get them short term celebrity it also completely f**ks them in the long wrong. no nike UFO dunk deal for you
 10-13-2010, 01:24 AM         #23
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**ts wackkkkkkkkkk...... slap an alien upside his f**kin dome if that foo lands on my block. This book is Bs to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
 7 years ago '05        #24
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Icemouth said:
yea that dumbass australian b**ch, said she talked to them in her head and s**t made up some elaborate bulls**t about a secret alien confederation going to come and reveal their mothership....

then when they didn't she got threatened up the a.ss she was afraid to leave her house

these tinfoil dumbasses need to understand that naming dates will get them short term celebrity it also completely f**ks them in the long wrong. no nike UFO dunk deal for you
Celebrity status for what? ok if being a Celebrity is that easy....watch my moves.

I predict that on October 13, 2010 (TODAY <see...my predictions have less wait time>) Aliens will NOT appear at ALL, not even the illegal one's. and life as we know it will continue to be the dull, 9-to-5, You wish you had the life of those snobish lil brats on MTV's Sweet 16, I am 50 bucks behind on rent, thing it has been lately (personal reflections...yea all minue the behind on rent)
 7 years ago '05        #25
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3605 3605
 jamaal45 said:
no bulls**t I seen sum strange lights in the sky just a few minutes ago here in Bolingbrook,IL soo it could be sum truth in this

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #26
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
i'll believe it when i see it
 10-13-2010, 01:39 AM         #27
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Celebrity status for what? ok if being a Celebrity is that easy....watch my moves.

I predict that on October 13, 2010 (TODAY <see...my predictions have less wait time>) Aliens will NOT appear at ALL, not even the illegal one's. and life as we know it will continue to be the dull, 9-to-5, You wish you had the life of those snobish lil brats on MTV's Sweet 16, I am 50 bucks behind on rent, thing it has been lately (personal reflections...yea all minue the behind on rent)
he made the news didn't he? the other b**ch sold thousands of her books to stupid sheep and I bet this guy will too.
 7 years ago '05        #28
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 jamaal45 said:
no bulls**t I seen sum strange lights in the sky just a few minutes ago here in Bolingbrook,IL soo it could be sum truth in this

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #29
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Icemouth said:
he made the news didn't he? the other b**ch sold thousands of her books to stupid sheep and I bet this guy will too.

You must own both books,
good job.......d!ck
 7 years ago '05        #30
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 TheseNutsBich said:
even if this isn't true, u have to wonder about all of the UFO news that we are starting to see everyday. I'm not sure if it's just a hot topic right now or if something important is really about to happen, either way it would be cool to see something like this in our lifetime. (as long as they don't come down here blasting)

Aliens gone get GTA down on this b**ch, when they hold they blasters side-wayz it's a k!ll zap
 7 years ago '05        #31
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 WiLL i Am said:
aint s**t happenin

paypal bets that s**t wont happen. PM me
I got 20 bones say it wont go down
 7 years ago '04        #32
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
...yo no bulls**t... i saw a ufo tonight. i also saw one last full moon... around the same time while doing the same thing in the same exact place. it looked like bright dots in a kite formation that moved around in a circular form. btw no bs im dead serious. the dots would light up when they moved but they moved in formation of a kite in a circular form the bottom dot moved up and down and darted around.
 10-13-2010, 02:48 AM         #33
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont know what to think of this

reputable source

weird story

half of yall wont believe this, but just as i saw the title n clicked on the article, my mom woke up n said she just had a dream about ufos in the sky and trying to collect all of her family members. Thing is we didnt talk about ufos or anythin related to technology at all last night and she dont believe in em anyway

but she had emotion in her voice when she just told me

iono what to think, but if it does happen, it wont happen until late here in the uk im guessing, if its 13th of october everywhere, they will have to wait for the other countrys to enter the 13th in their time zone

either its gonna happen or its bs, people have predicted miracles in the past n theyve been right so i dont see why not but meh...

plus its corolates a bit with the ufo sighting i seen the other night

its mornin time

*sits n drinks coffee*
 7 years ago '06        #34
knaps 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #35
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
 HIGHAGAIN09 said:
Girl in avy. Name. Location. Moar pics. NAO.
 10-13-2010, 03:18 AM         #36
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whether this is true or not, james cameron just got a pretty dope storyline for his next film... and you know one of those aliens is gonna fall in love with a human causing mad drama.
 7 years ago '04        #37
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1348 1348

Zoom to the cloud cover

s**t just got real

Last edited by Exs; 10-13-2010 at 03:29 AM..
 10-13-2010, 03:36 AM         #38
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:

Zoom to the cloud cover

s**t just got real
find me some regular day clouding if u can dude....

i wana compare it with the co-ordinates u just gave

i never look at satellite views of the earth so iono how its unordinary, obviously its not right that theres so much fog/cloud cover, but since i aint seen others its hard to compare
 7 years ago '04        #39
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1348 1348
 Sniggit said:
find me some regular day clouding if u can dude....

i wana compare it with the co-ordinates u just gave

i never look at satellite views of the earth so iono how its unordinary, obviously its not right that theres so much fog/cloud cover, but since i aint seen others its hard to compare
thats the not the startling thing...

Zoom towards the clouds and the purple and green anomalies start poppin up everywhere..

Keep in mind these are images taken straight from Nasa

its not only over the US either... Im lookin at the Asian continent right now... and i see em there too

10-13-2010, 03:38 AM         #40
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:

Zoom to the cloud cover

s**t just got real
Can you normally zoom a lot closer?
Home      

most viewed right now