Oct 12 - New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #261
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 SpyDa said:
i've seen this before.....

it's was actually on national news yesterday about the UFOs in NYC
 7 years ago '05        #262
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Damagegadget said:
I aint sell you no theories... look up conspiracy in the dictionary there is your proof(1). Major news corps even report of secret gov meetings..(2) that also involve some of the worlds biggest corporations.. B I can go to my local masonic lodge and take a pic..its a secret meeting .. a conspiracy dude(3). I can't sell facts my bad. If you read the context of my post you'll see I said not to believe but to be informed my gee. educate yourself beyond mainstream agenda(4) matter of fact MK ultra was once a theory and while Im not here to prove anything about it my time is better spent then tryin to get you to believe the truth. The gov has admitted to conducting psy op experiences on public. Drugging innocent civilians. And many other mind control operations.(5) They have paid out court settlements for some victims of these crimes my gee.
1. when you look up "Conspiracy" at M-w.com it also refer's you to the word "Conspire" which is defined as follows....
 http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiring said:
intransitive verb
a : to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement <accused of conspiring to overthrow the government>
b : scheme
: to act in harmony toward a common end <circumstances conspired to defeat his efforts>
I know what a Conspiracy is, but I wanted to drop the definition to help with my argument.

2. Major News Corporations you say have reported these meetings, (which I am familiar with those stories) but whats even crazy is you would believe those "Major News Corporations" the very same one's who are owned or subsidiary to companies the same individuals who have been said to conspire own. so why would they snitch on themselves? does NOT make sense.

3. Just because a groups practices in private, and is said to have rituals that those outside of their circle do not understand does not make it a bad thing. Hell, if a out of towner came to chill with me and I introduced him to my friends, the things we do would seem strange and unknown to him/her as well.

4. You say "educate yourself beyond mainstream agenda" but yet you just said that "Major news corps even report of secret gov meetings.."...... hmmmm, Contradictions? Yes

5. There you go again, Until the proof is presented then you can NOT honestly say there are "other mind control operations" going on. just because your "mainstream news sources" say so, the same one's owned by individuals you believe to be in conspiracy acts.
 7 years ago '07        #263
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16193 16193
 ronin said:
1. when you look up "Conspiracy" at M-w.com it also refer's you to the word "Conspire" which is defined as follows....

I know what a Conspiracy is, but I wanted to drop the definition to help with my argument.

2. Major News Corporations you say have reported these meetings, (which I am familiar with those stories) but whats even crazy is you would believe those "Major News Corporations" the very same one's who are owned or subsidiary to companies the same individuals who have been said to conspire own. so why would they snitch on themselves? does NOT make sense.

3. Just because a groups practices in private, and is said to have rituals that those outside of their circle do not understand does not make it a bad thing. Hell, if a out of towner came to chill with me and I introduced him to my friends, the things we do would seem strange and unknown to him/her as well.

4. You say "educate yourself beyond mainstream agenda" but yet you just said that "Major news corps even report of secret gov meetings.."...... hmmmm, Contradictions? Yes

5. There you go again, Until the proof is presented then you can NOT honestly say there are "other mind control operations" going on. just because your "mainstream news sources" say so, the same one's owned by individuals you believe to be in conspiracy acts.
you obviously follow mainstream thats why I pointed that out. I've never presented any conspiracy other than conspiracy yet you seem to think I believe in some ritual isht. Fact is if your a free mason there are rituals.. what ever the intent. It totally makes sense for them to put the truth in plain sight. Because people will always refuse to understand the capabilities of these people. Your argument towards me is in reference to theorists. I of all people understand what a theory is ..not fact. You fail to note the whole definition as well "a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose:" secret...

The right of freedom and information makes things like "topsecret" a conspiracy against a free people... Besides all this Im not the one you should feel opposes you my gee. In the end we are probably on the same side..by their thoughts and ours.. So if you hold beliefs in anything whatever it be maybe you can educate me.. Im no know it all. And those who think they are will fail to learn further
 7 years ago '07        #264
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
 dragswizz said:

[pic - click to view]

By dictionary definition

That's A UFO
na yo that's the Mario Mushroom it makes you GROW
 7 years ago '06        #265
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
army experiment, keep it moving folks
 7 years ago '07        #266
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 agony8 said:
behold a pale horse...
Don't go searching for it, you might get flagged...book has been banned, no joke! And the author was k!lled
 7 years ago '05        #267
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
book is being sold on amazon.com lol stfu
 7 years ago '10        #268
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
oct. 15th.
 7 years ago '05        #269
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
 Icemouth said:
Is it a coincidence that you're an idiot? Since when is that a special date oh s**t 11-11-11 next year I bet Jesus is going to come down riding on a blue godzilla right
You Have The Right to ur opinion Homie. Just Like I Do. If My Opinion Is 2 Outta The Box for u i can understand. We Fear Things We Don't Understand and cant explain, but thats life. love it! U Dont Have To Like What I Say Or Agree With Me, But At Least Be MATURE enough to RESPECT my Opinion Like I Resect Urs And and Everyone elses.
Talkin s**t Behind An keyboard Is so L7
Peace Lil Homie...
 7 years ago '06        #270
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
He knows about this then....
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura S01E07 Apocalypse 2012 (Can't DENY Evidence)

Last edited by cboi3523; 10-17-2010 at 10:33 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #271
Glock9 5 heat pts
space
space
$441 | Props total: 4 4
people pay for bulls**t.... what else are they going to do with their monotonous mundane lives?? Because they would rather cash in on somebody elses hype then find their own reasons... baaaaaa (sheep)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now