Oct 12 - New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #241
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 1134 1134
how come all of these alien crafts look different? how many spaceship models do these motherf**kers have? i'm so jealous and broke right now.
 7 years ago '06        #242
rocafella2 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0
UN 'to appoint space ambassador to greet alien visitors'

Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist, is set to be tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact.

Aliens who landed on earth and asked: “Take me to your leader” would be directed to Mrs Othman.

She will set out the details of her proposed new role at a Royal Society conference in Buckinghamshire next week.

The 58-year-old is expected to tell delegates that the proposal has been prompted by the recent discovery of hundreds of planets orbiting other starts, which is thought to make the discovery of extraterrestrial life more probable than ever before.

Mrs Othman is currently head of the UN’s little known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa).

In a recent talk to fellow scientists, she said: “The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day human kind will received signals from extraterrestrials.

“When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject. The UN is a ready-made mechanism for such coordination.”

Professor Richard Crowther, an expert in space law at the UK space agency who leads delegations to the UN, said: “Othman is absolutely the nearest thing we have to a ‘take me to your leader’ person”.

The plan to make Unoosa the co-ordinating body for dealing with alien encounters will be debated by UN scientific advisory committees and should eventually reach the body’s general a.ssembly.

Opinion is divided about how future extraterrestrial visitors should be greeted. Under the Outer Space Treaty on 1967, which Unoosa oversees, UN members agreed to protect Earth against contamination by alien species by “sterilising” them.

Mrs Othman is understood to support a more tolerant approach.

But Professor Stephen Hawking has warned that alien interlopers should be treated with caution.

He said: “I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. The outcome for us would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn’t turn out very well for the Native Americans.”

Source:
 7 years ago '04        #243
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1040 1040
these conpiracy advocates need to get they sh!t together and get some better cameras. we living in times where free phones come with 5 megapixel cams. no wonder they always get scorned... no money, no respect!
 7 years ago '06        #244
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,298 | Props total: 18231 18231
 TheBallDontLie said:
n*gga post it. trying have n*ggas treasure hunt for more views on your thread.

[pic - click to view]

exactly what i was thinking
 7 years ago '04        #245
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1358 1358
 Gattsau said:
da f**k is f**gotity or avitar?

take ur a.ss back to school...
damn seems im not the only one who thinks you n mark sanchez are both homos

f**got
 7 years ago '04        #246
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1358 1358

[pic - click to view]

By dictionary definition

That's A UFO
 7 years ago '04        #247
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
Man David Icke and Canibus are looking less and less like idiots...lol...
 7 years ago '09        #248
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1048 1048
 7 years ago '06        #249
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I saw one earlier. It wasn't a plane, and it was circular in shape. It was coming from the nw going ne toward the beach when I first spotted it and since it didn't resemble a plane or helicopter and since it was after 12 when this was going on, I was thinking wtf, planes dont usually fly this late and I began watching. Then when it got a little closer to the beach that s**t sat there for about ten seconds then I went inside to get my girl and it was already going back in the same direction it came from. Weird s**t.
 10-14-2010, 01:48 AM         #250
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
Man David Icke and Canibus are looking less and less like idiots...lol...
Well...no.....no.
 7 years ago '06        #251
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Damn.... I stand corrected look likes buddy was right..
 7 years ago '04        #252
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
I wonder why no aliens came to chicago? I guess they heard about n*ggas getting k!lled all summer. ahahahahahahahahhahahaa
 7 years ago '05        #253
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 ddash said:
I wonder why no aliens came to chicago? I guess they heard about n*ggas getting k!lled all summer. ahahahahahahahahhahahaa
ya, yall n*ggas too wild up there for anytime of alien disclosure, ya'll would be the reason we have world war with the aliens. lmao
 7 years ago '04        #254
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
^^^^^^
aahahahahhahahahaha
 7 years ago '07        #255
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,445 | Props total: 16184 16184
 ronin said:
Where your proof?
Pictures? Documents? That you yourself procured?

If not then quit trying sell me your conspiracy theory belief's. You read that somewhere, you do not have definitive proof.
I aint sell you no theories... look up conspiracy in the dictionary there is your proof. Major news corps even report of secret gov meetings.. that also involve some of the worlds biggest corporations.. B I can go to my local masonic lodge and take a pic..its a secret meeting .. a conspiracy dude. I can't sell facts my bad. If you read the context of my post you'll see I said not to believe but to be informed my gee. educate yourself beyond mainstream agenda
 7 years ago '07        #256
space
space
 ronin said:
Where your proof?
Pictures? Documents? That you yourself procured?

If not then quit trying sell me your conspiracy theory belief's. You read that somewhere, you do not have definitive proof.
matter of fact MK ultra was once a theory and while Im not here to prove anything about it my time is better spent then tryin to get you to believe the truth. The gov has admitted to conducting psy op experiences on public. Drugging innocent civilians. And many other mind control operations. They have paid out court settlements for some victims of these crimes my gee.
 7 years ago '04        #257
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
man everytime I see a ufo picture 1. either it's not the greatest picture(unlcear, hazzy fuzzy camera lenses) 2 Cheap a.ss cameras 3 It's 21st century we should have better pictures, if you can put great quality f**gotry pictures on facebook how come you can't get a clear picture of ufos even during the day?
 7 years ago '07        #258
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
I thought you knew....
The words "proof" and "facts" always run away conspiracy theorists.
Im no theorist. You won't run me away. I will tell you a fact though. The government does not have my best interests in mind. Theories are one thing...conspiracy is another my friend. If im not part of the secret it's easy for me to speculate. Furthermore, it makes secrets easier to keep my gee. Even if I had photographic evidence or documents that doesn't prove anything either. People are quick to dismiss them as fabricated documents. But those who always look for facts have no facts to oppose theories either. Just name calling. Psychologicallyu speaking when people result to belittling people it's because they have nothing constructive to say. Denial is something that generally occurs when people are afraid to believe somethin. Furthermore, Im not here saying I believe any one theory. But I do believe there are secrets that are withheld from me and you. Freemasonry is a conspiracy. what ever the agenda. Conspiracy is secrecy if I need repeat again your proof on that term is defined in websters.
 7 years ago '04        #259
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
i've seen this before.....

10-14-2010, 10:46 AM         #260
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to roll deep and stop teasing us.

Otherwise i call it blue beam project.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy