Birdman Caught Lying About Miami Dolphins Ownership

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-14-2010, 09:25 AM         #141
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
no he didn't my dude
dog i been on the CMB payroll for 12 years you can't tell me nothing
 7 years ago '10        #142
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 CashMoneyVamp said:
im not saying your not,cash money's ARTIST as a whole might have generated 30 mill in revenue as a whole last year and that's all b4 any type of pay out for any budget cost,employee,ect ect then in comes the 46% tax bracket (baby already know not to f**k with the irs AGAIN) so no baby didn't make nobodies 30 mill.
show me anywhere with a source that states baby made 30 mill last year.
 10-14-2010, 09:45 AM         #143
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashMoneyVamp said:
/Thread

This thread is starting to show some of you n*ggas ages.

Lil Wayne made like 20 mill.

Birdman makes more off of Lil Wayne than Lil Wayne does.
 7 years ago '07        #144
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
So tell me this, Lil Wayne was 4th with 20 mill made, do you think Lil Wayne made more money than him this year.
i think wayne made more
 7 years ago '04        #145
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1298 1298
 CashMoneyVamp said:

n*gga you look like retarded Charlie Murphy with fake B Pumper jewelry on ... fall back dunny.
 7 years ago '10        #146
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 100%Trill said:
/Thread

no the f**k he doesn't not since wayne renewed his contract with cash money back in 08 when wayne almost left cash money. they reworked the hell outta that contract. and as to your comment......ONCE AGAIN

cash money's ARTIST as a whole might have generated 30 mill in revenue as a whole last year and that's all b4 any type of pay out for any budget cost,employee,ect ect then in comes the 46% tax bracket (baby already know not to f**k with the irs AGAIN) so no baby didn't make nobodies 30 mill.
show me anywhere with a source that states baby made 30 mill last year.
 7 years ago '10        #147
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
and as to the point of the thread,baby lied about the dolphins,they exposed him simple as that. case closed
 7 years ago '10        #148
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Budala said:

n*gga you look like retarded Charlie Murphy with fake B Pumper jewelry on ... fall back dunny.
naw my dude vamp is good money his s**t legit but he's just over stating baby's earnings
 7 years ago '07        #149
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 100%Trill said:
/Thread

rap is not a regular my job my dude.u thinkin like its a classic boss/worker relationship.
do u think la reid was worth more than jay-z?he was just jays boss 2 years ago.u think jimmy iovine is worth or makes more than 50?

baby owns cm but he doesnt distribute meanin that he needs a parent company to put his music out.if cm grosses 30 mill,please believe whoeva distributes is gettin a good chunk of that.im sure wayne splits tour money wit baby but i doubt he splits feature money so wayne could definitely outearn baby
 7 years ago '07        #150
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 10700 10700
 Budala said:

n*ggas been shouting vamp name out on cashmoney cds for years fam.
 7 years ago '07        #151
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
rap is not a regular my job my dude.u thinkin like its a classic boss/worker relationship.
do u think la reid was worth more than jay-z?he was just jays boss 2 years ago.u think jimmy iovine is worth or makes more than 50?

baby owns cm but he doesnt distribute meanin that he needs a parent company to put his music out.if cm grosses 30 mill,please believe whoeva distributes is gettin a good chunk of that.im sure wayne splits tour money wit baby but i doubt he splits feature money so wayne could definitely outearn baby
That's the part u missin.Jimmy prolly doent make more than 50 off of 50,but he get a piece of everything.That means Dre,em,50,gunit,and weverybody else.So if u add that up than its gonna be more.Same wit Baby.even tho I think Baby does make more off of wayne than wayne.Let's say he don't and they split it 50/50.Baby still get a piece of every artist on Cmr/Ymr.That's gonna add up 2 more.Plus the n*gga is an artist his self and thats all him.Plus from a buisness stand point what Ceo gonna have it 2 where his employee makes more than him?
 7 years ago '07        #152
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
That's the part u missin.Jimmy prolly doent make more than 50 off of 50,but he get a piece of everything.That means Dre,em,50,gunit,and weverybody else.So if u add that up than its gonna be more.Same wit Baby.even tho I think Baby does make more off of wayne than wayne.Let's say he don't and they split it 50/50.Baby still get a piece of every artist on Cmr/Ymr.That's gonna add up 2 more.Plus the n*gga is an artist his self and thats all him.Plus from a buisness stand point what Ceo gonna have it 2 where his employee makes more than him?
a piece is not a whole.a piece off 100% can be as little as 10%.dre's main thing is production which jimmy doesnt get a peice off of.so if dre and jimmy aint puttin out albums jimmy aint eatin.label owners make more than artists off albums but tha artist still hav higher earnin potential,which is y labels put 360 deals in effect.cause artist earn a ton more money off they brand than tha album they put out thru a label

i dont kno what cm puts out but i kno that ym album aint do #'s,so wayne could still outearn him if all those otha products aint doin #'s

goin back to 50,he just signed a 200 mil deal for his movies,so that alone puts him well past iovine even tho oivine is still his boss.and jimmy doesnt get a piece of that deal
 7 years ago '07        #153
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
a piece is not a whole.a piece off 100% can be as little as 10%.dre's main thing is production which jimmy doesnt get a peice off of.so if dre and jimmy aint puttin out albums jimmy aint eatin.label owners make more than artists off albums but tha artist still hav higher earnin potential,which is y labels put 360 deals in effect.cause artist earn a ton more money off they brand than tha album they put out thru a label

i dont kno what cm puts out but i kno that ym album aint do #'s,so wayne could still outearn him if all those otha products aint doin #'s

goin back to 50,he just signed a 200 mil deal for his movies,so that alone puts him well past iovine even tho oivine is still his boss.and jimmy doesnt get a piece of that deal
I'm more than sure that the CEO cut ain't 10%.I give u the fact that they get 2 keep their side hustle money but rappers only get like 10% of their earnings far as cds,ringtones,etc.where u think the rest go?after the label pay all there bills,owner prolly still clear double what an artist makes maybe triple.As far as cashmoney goes their main money is not album sells.even tho they do pretty good in that department,they make a lot of money off of ringtones and downloads.They make a lot of radio friendly music so I'm sure that they're cakin off of ringtone sells.Plus Baby do like 250k when he comes out (overall sales).And he get 2 keep all his profit.Not 2 mention the ringtones and downloads he sells.He get CEO cut and Artist cut.
 7 years ago '07        #154
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
I'm more than sure that the CEO cut ain't 10%.I give u the fact that they get 2 keep their side hustle money but rappers only get like 10% of their earnings far as cds,ringtones,etc.where u think the rest go?after the label pay all there bills,owner prolly still clear double what an artist makes maybe triple.As far as cashmoney goes their main money is not album sells.even tho they do pretty good in that department,they make a lot of money off of ringtones and downloads.They make a lot of radio friendly music so I'm sure that they're cakin off of ringtone sells.Plus Baby do like 250k when he comes out (overall sales).And he get 2 keep all his profit.Not 2 mention the ringtones and downloads he sells.He get CEO cut and Artist cut.
im not sayin literally 10%.im just sayin that everybody gets a piece.
all that money gets split up.baby is not at tha top of that food chain.tha people who distrubute his music are at tha top.these arent just 1 person,these are companies.itunes get a cut off digital,cell phones get a cut off ringtones.u see.everybody gets a cut off sales.so if cm grossed 30 mil,u divide that # because alotta hands is on that,itunes,cellphone companys,label,then artist.then thats not to mention taxes.after taxes and everybody gets they cuts,it might be less than 10 mil left

their is absolutely no artist,wether they own their publishin or company who gets 100% profit cause they still hav to pay somebody else to distribute they s**t.albums aint free to produce,its actually kinda expensive which is y u see labels undership instead of overship like they used to do
 7 years ago '07        #155
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
im not sayin literally 10%.im just sayin that everybody gets a piece.
all that money gets split up.baby is not at tha top of that food chain.tha people who distrubute his music are at tha top.these arent just 1 person,these are companies.itunes get a cut off digital,cell phones get a cut off ringtones.u see.everybody gets a cut off sales.so if cm grossed 30 mil,u divide that # because alotta hands is on that,itunes,cellphone companys,label,then artist.then thats not to mention taxes.after taxes and everybody gets they cuts,it might be less than 10 mil left

their is absolutely no artist,wether they own their publishin or company who gets 100% profit cause they still hav to pay somebody else to distribute they s**t.albums aint free to produce,its actually kinda expensive which is y u see labels undership instead of overship like they used to do
Everybody gets their cut (cell phone comps,umbrella label.ect.) but Cashmoney signed one of the best label deals in rap history which entitle them 2 85% of their earnings and they get 2 keep their masters.So after Baby pay all the bills and s**t he still gets the biggest piece of the pie.And I wasn't sayin when he is an artist he get 2 keep everything.I was saying his slice is bigger cause he get Ceo and artist cut.Its really hard 2 believe that an owner of an company would draw up a contract where his artist gets more or equal 2 what he is gonna get.
 7 years ago '07        #156
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
Everybody gets their cut (cell phone comps,umbrella label.ect.) but Cashmoney signed one of the best label deals in rap history which entitle them 2 85% of their earnings and they get 2 keep their masters.So after Baby pay all the bills and s**t he still gets the biggest piece of the pie.And I wasn't sayin when he is an artist he get 2 keep everything.I was saying his slice is bigger cause he get Ceo and artist cut.Its really hard 2 believe that an owner of an company would draw up a contract where his artist gets more or equal 2 what he is gonna get.
they got 85% of royalties,publishin is still split 50% meanin that universal gets 1/2 off everything they put out.and publishin is tha main source of album income.all ownership of masters means is your free to use that music howeva u want.

its not that they draw up a contract where an artists gets more,artists just hav more room to make money cause they use their brand to branch out.kinda like ice cube "wit are we there yet",jayz wit rocawear,diddy wit ciroc etc etc
 7 years ago '04        #157
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Who gives a s**t about how much paper he has. He lied, like he usually does.

/end thread
 10-14-2010, 07:15 PM         #158
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

universal gets TEN PERCENT as a distribution fee, THATS IT luv
 7 years ago '07        #159
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 CashMoneyVamp said:
universal gets TEN PERCENT as a distribution fee, THATS IT luv
ive worked in and around tha industry for 15 years.neva seen a distrubutor take 10%.no way to make profit.koch which is indie takes more than 10%,and regardless universal still get 50% off that publishin
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy