Birdman Caught Lying About Miami Dolphins Ownership

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Sick$CM said:
I will see if i can get my hands on a copy of the contract, one of his houses down here has a copy framed on the wall
You f**k with them n*ggaz like that, do that income statement look real to you?
 10-12-2010, 09:07 PM         #102
Sick$CM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**k with them n*ggaz like that, do that income statement look real to you?
i'm not in their pockets like that so i don't know what they making, he been getting millions on a monthly basis for years, all I know is B takes care of his family, and thats all I worry bout
 7 years ago '10        #103
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Why do the Dolphins need to know, first you get league approval and then you make a presentation to different owners around the league, it's obvious he had not gotten his approval like he said but the team he would like to be apart of and the reason he is applying for approval from the league is the Dolphins.

It is also obvious by his financial records he has no reason to lie.
once again you don't need to get nfl approval B4 notifying a team you want to be a minority owner. stop talking about s**t you know nothing about.
 7 years ago '04        #104
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 beast mode said:
once again you don't need to get nfl approval B4 notifying a team you want to be a minority owner. stop talking about s**t you know nothing about.
I'm just saying what he said.

You b**ch you.
 7 years ago '10        #105
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I'm just saying what he said.

You b**ch you.
so you're just co-signing something you know nothing about??? well M.C.daHUSTLA is f**got a.ss clown....now go co-sign that
 7 years ago '07        #106
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,625 | Props total: 10677 10677
Moral of the story is:If it was jus about the money Baby would have no problem buying a piece of the dolphins.Deal mustve didn't come through because of another reason.I'm sure it had nothin 2 do wit if he had enough chalupa (money) or not.Lol @ n*ggas thinkin Beatrice not gettin it.
 7 years ago '04        #107
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 CaliIsActive said:
Can i get a source?
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Why you a b**ch like that.
 10-12-2010, 09:31 PM         #108
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy CaliIsActive looks like he just doesn't want Birdman to succeed!

Kinda reminds me of that guy Ajiana...
 7 years ago '05        #109
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
[quote=CaliIsActive;17200514]
 Sick$CM said:
that information is drawn straight from the 2002 contract, the moral of the story is, Universal ain't pimping nobody on Cash Money, its the other way around, if you thought this deal was lucrative, the original deal back in 98' had houses n s**t that Universal had to buy for Baby & Slim, and the Hot Boys

edit: I am the source[/QUOTE]

See this is why i cant take you internet n*ggas serious

(a)

In consideration of Universal providing services relating to the distribution and other exploitation of Distributed Product through Normal Retail Channels in the Territory, Universal shall be entitled to, and shall, deduct fees from Net Billings equal to ten percent (10%) of Net Billings hereunder, which fees Universal shall retain and utilize for its own account (" Distribution Fee" ). Notwithstanding the immediately preceding sentence, the Distribution Fee shall be eight point five percent (8.5%) of Net Billings rather than ten percent (10%), with respect Distributed Product distributed hereunder after the calendar month in which cumulative Net Billings hereunder exceed Nine Million Dollars ($9,000,000), and the Distribution Fee shall be ten percent (10%) of Net Billings rather than eight point five percent (8.5%), with respect to Distributed Prod uct distributed hereunder after the calendar month of the term during which cumulative Net Billings hereunder exceed Fifteen Million Dollars ($15,000,000). The foregoing Distribution Fee rate decreases, if applicable, shall apply prospectively beginning in the month following the month in which the Net Billings threshold is attained.

(b)

In consideration of Universal providing services relating to the exploitation of Distributed Product through Ancillary Exploitation Channels in the Territory, Universal shall issue a one time payment of One Hundred and One Million - Five Hundred Thousand dollars ($101,500,000) to incorporate YOU to Universal
i don't think he's lying i found this online a while ago and had it saved on my computer
 7 years ago '04        #110
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 5234 5234
Isn't that what 95% of the rappers these days do? LIE?
 10-12-2010, 09:43 PM         #111
LQ music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check out the album 'Bastard Hip Hop'
 10-12-2010, 09:48 PM         #112
Sick$CM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
lol @ n*ggas not knowing what source means

smh
in life you'll learn that not everything has a "source" and that sometimes you have to base your facts on what you've heard, B will never go public with his finances, he WANTS n*ggas to bicker and argue bout how much money he got, its called a publicity stunt
 10-12-2010, 09:55 PM         #113
Sick$CM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Yall n*ggas cant be serious
I am serious luv, cause all the world can do is guess, I sure ain't gonna say what he worth, cause I don't know, only he gonna say what he worth, and he aint, cause he got old money and new money, if u understand what that means
 7 years ago '07        #114
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,625 | Props total: 10677 10677
 CaliIsActive said:
Yall n*ggas cant be serious
Three people posted the same s**t fam.I think u jus in denial son.
 7 years ago '10        #115
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,590 | Props total: 6704 6704
I'm just trying to figure out why he keeps making these videos flossin so hard but don't want anyone to know about his money. Dude out there saying he got oil money, more money than Jay, and he's about to buy into an NFL team. Dude image is money yet he don't want anyone to know what he's working with? I flat out don't believe that.

And seeing as CMR has done about 600 in gross income to date, how is this dudes net worth $500-600M?. This is a recession. If you invested in real estate and/or stocks, you took a loss and lost big. Millions big. Whatever you had before isn't worth what it is now. Forget the contract s**t...just speaking on common sense. I've never even heard anyone estimate about this dude. I don't care how private you are. People are bound to inquire about your finances and/or make credible a.ssumptions about how you do business and what you are making.
 7 years ago '05        #116
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Two02x3 said:
I'm just trying to figure out why he keeps making these videos flossin so hard but don't want anyone to know about his money. Dude out there saying he got oil money, more money than Jay, and he's about to buy into an NFL team. Dude image is money yet he don't want anyone to know what he's working with? I flat out don't believe that.

And seeing as CMR has done about 600 in gross income to date, how is this dudes net worth $500-600M?. This is a recession. If you invested in real estate and/or stocks, you took a loss and lost big. Millions big. Whatever you had before isn't worth what it is now. Forget the contract s**t...just speaking on common sense. I've never even heard anyone estimate about this dude. I don't care how private you are. People are bound to inquire about your finances and/or make credible a.ssumptions about how you do business and what you are making.
I think its obvious that Baby has drug money out the a.ss, and that's why he's so secretive about how much he's actually worth, plus he's ripped off countless artists, and that would just be more fuel for lawsuits
 10-12-2010, 10:22 PM         #117
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
miami has the worst fans...half of them are from ny and the other half dont speak english
 7 years ago '10        #118
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 2212 2212
why yall arguing bout his money? back to the topic.....

Not to take Birdman's word, with all due respect, I called the NFL to ask what is the deal with Birdman. A spokesman told me the league has no knowledge of any approval process for Birdman.

And there's a good reason for that. Birdman apparently isn't at all involved in the approval process he said he was, according to Dolphins owner Stephen Ross.

"I have NEVER spoken to him or any representative," Ross said in a statement released by the team. "Not considering or looking for any celebrity limited partners

Read more:
 7 years ago '05        #119
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:

Im done with this thread

I swear i think im talking to 10 year old kids
dog you never lived in New Orleans, EVERYBODY who lived in New Orleans pre-1998 knows the kind of s**t Baby was into, that man RAN uptown, he had neighborhoods flooded with dope
 10-12-2010, 10:33 PM         #120
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:

Im done with this thread

I swear i think im talking to 10 year old kids
What was so funny about what that guy just said???

You'll be surprised...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy