Birdman Caught Lying About Miami Dolphins Ownership

most viewed right now
 94
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
NLSP42 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$8,646 | Props total: 11604 11604
They are a privately owned company......none of that info would be available to the public unless for some reason they decided to release it on their own....or if someone leaked it illegally.....

Wikianswers and any other info is completely made up
 8 years ago '04        #82
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 CaliIsActive said:



This is your source breh? really?

Wikianswers? Those are user answered questions

Hey believe what you want, you find a way to discredit everything, but once again I ask a question I have not gotten an answer to.

Lil Wayne made 20 mill and Drake made 10 mill, and you think both of them make more money than Birdman right. 1 + 1 = 2, answer the question.


You obviously believe in the forbes list cause you take issue with the fact that he is not on there, answer me right now if Lil Wayne made 20 mill and Drake made 10 mill, do you think they make more money than their Boss.
 8 years ago '07        #83
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$21,394 | Props total: 14224 14224
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Hey believe what you want, you find a way to discredit everything, but once again I ask a question I have not gotten an answer to.

Lil Wayne made 20 mill and Drake made 10 mill, and you think both of them make more money than Birdman right. 1 + 1 = 2, answer the question.


You obviously believe in the forbes list cause you take issue with the fact that he is not on there, answer me right now if Lil Wayne made 20 mill and Drake made 10 mill, do you think they make more money than their Boss.
Its useless fam.Baby could say that s**t his self and they still wouldn't believe it.These Lame n*ggas prolly think Joe Budden got more money than Baby...lol
 8 years ago '04        #84
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 N.O.4Life said:
Its useless fam.Baby could say that s**t his self and they still wouldn't believe it.These Lame n*ggas prolly think Joe Budden got more money than Baby...lol
I know, but I enjoy this type of s**t.


If the n*gga made 5 more mill than Lil Wayne he 3rd on the list, 10 more mill he tied for second, 15 more mill he is second, which is what I believe he made minimum. But let just say 5 that would mean he is third.


I just want an answer to the question.
 10-12-2010, 05:44 PM         #85
Sick$CM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y'all don't even understand it right, to be able to even make an OFFER, u gotta go thru the NFL, Stunna wrote up a 12 page proposal to the NFL stating how he would help make the dolphins better, if the owners ain't down they ain't down
 10-12-2010, 05:45 PM         #86
Sick$CM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
Its useless fam.Baby could say that s**t his self and they still wouldn't believe it.These Lame n*ggas prolly think Joe Budden got more money than Baby...lol
 8 years ago '04        #87
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 CaliIsActive said:
Once again running to heresay. If you cant post facts f*ck outta here.

Wayne is worth 20 million so bbay must be worth 200

Damn you kids are delusional.

Hay,50,diddy you can see all of there deals and where there money came from

But BIrdman? N*ggas are citing WSHH videos and yahoo answers

Yall comedy

Lil Wayne made 20 mill, Drake made 10mill, do you think Birdman made less answer me please. Or at least tell me why I can't get an answer.
 8 years ago '09        #88
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,143 | Props total: 7147 7147
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Lil Wayne made 20 mill, Drake made 10mill, do you think Birdman made less answer me please. Or at least tell me why I can't get an answer.
Unless he is taking there touring money and Sprite commercial money probably not.Birdman is only 50/50 with someone aswell which makes kind of a huge difference

Why is he spreading lies when he knows he will be found out?
 8 years ago '04        #89
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Unless he is taking there touring money and Sprite commercial money probably not.Birdman is only 50/50 with someone aswell which makes kind of a huge difference

Why is he spreading lies when he knows he will be found out?
So you are saying he made less than Lil Wayne and Drake this year.
 8 years ago '09        #90
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,143 | Props total: 7147 7147
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
So you are saying he made less than Lil Wayne and Drake this year.
Its definitely a possibility unless they are signed to 360 deals,what other sources of income does he have other than a split of sales?definitely not a shareholder of an NFL team
 8 years ago '04        #91
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 CaliIsActive said:
Idk how much Drake made but Yes he made less then Wayne.

Unless Wayne gave him a cut of his earnings or stealing money of top. baby dont got sh*t

N*gga probbaly in debt for all we know
That's it I'm done now yall right, Birdman makes less than the guy he gave a Rolls Royce for selling a million copies his first week, the guy he gave million cash for one birthday, and million dollar watch the next. But I know that was all fake and Lil Wayne was in on it. I'm wrong y'all right Drake and Lil Wayne make more than the guy they work for. The guy that signed them to they deals. I LOVE BOXDEN.
 10-12-2010, 07:33 PM         #92
Sick$CM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Idk how much Drake made but Yes he made less then Wayne.

Unless Wayne gave him a cut of his earnings or stealing money of top. baby dont got sh*t

N*gga probbaly in debt for all we know
if u honestly believe that Baby made less money than Wayne, and he's the CEO Cash Money and the Vice President of Young Money, AND the Executive producer on every Cash Money/Young Money release in the last 20 years then go jump off a bridge silly n*gga

BABY GET A CUT OF WAYNE'S TOURING, THE LIONS SHARE OF HIS ALBUM SALES, 50% OF HIS PUBLISHING AND OWNS ALL CASH MONEY/YOUNG MONEY MASTERS, do you really believe yourself ?
 10-12-2010, 07:36 PM         #93
Sick$CM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and lets not forget the $1.5 million/year salary that he gets from Universal
 10-12-2010, 07:38 PM         #94
Sick$CM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol @ vice presidnet of Young MOney like that means something

Even Game got his own record label..

Cash money aint even a real label breh. Universal is the actual label and there pimping them. SO Cash Money in ists entirety aint seeing much of the money they grossing
the f**k you talking bout n*gga ? Cash Money gets 90 PERCENT of all royalties and 100% publishing ! the only thing that Universal gets a huge cut (75%) from is SYNCH ROYALTIES (if you don't know what it is look it up) Universal is just a distributor, they get a small fee for pressing and shipping albums + promotion


Last edited by Sick$CM; 10-12-2010 at 07:40 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #95
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol @ vice presidnet of Young MOney like that means something

Even Game got his own record label..

Cash money aint even a real label breh. Universal is the actual label and there pimping them. SO Cash Money in ists entirety aint seeing much of the money they grossing


Edit--- Like i said he didnt make more money then Wayne unless he was taking money of Waynes earnings which he is doing.

Why you don't like them? Be honest. Just a question man to man.
 10-12-2010, 07:53 PM         #96
Sick$CM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The contract from 2002 states:

UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP will be known as UMG, Ronald Williams; Bryan Williams; CASH MONEY RECORDS INC will be known as CMR

- UMG is to pay B.Williams & R.Williams a $2 Million advance every year for production & promotion
- UMG is to issue the sum of $1,500,000.00 (up to $9,000,000) per annum for each artist that is
released during said year (CMR to pay back $500,000 to UMG per artist per annum)
- UMG will receive 10% of ALL ROYALTIES
- CMR will receive 90% of ALL ROYALTIES
- CMR will have a 100% interest in all touring
- All master recordings and all intellectual property ownership will be retained by CMR
- UMG will retain a stake of 75% in all SYNCHRONIZATION ROYALTIES
- UMG will issue the sum of $101,500,000.00 to B.WILLIAMS, R.WILLIAMS to incorporate CMR as a subsidiary of UMRG
 10-12-2010, 07:58 PM         #97
Sick$CM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that information is drawn straight from the 2002 contract, the moral of the story is, Universal ain't pimping nobody on Cash Money, its the other way around, if you thought this deal was lucrative, the original deal back in 98' had houses n s**t that Universal had to buy for Baby & Slim, and the Hot Boys

edit: I am the source
 8 years ago '04        #98
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 CaliIsActive said:
Can i get a source?
Why you a b**ch like that.
 8 years ago '04        #99
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 Sick$CM said:
The contract from 2002 states:

UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP will be known as UMG, Ronald Williams; Bryan Williams; CASH MONEY RECORDS INC will be known as CMR

- UMG is to pay B.Williams & R.Williams a $2 Million advance every year for production & promotion
- UMG is to issue the sum of $1,500,000.00 (up to $9,000,000) per annum for each artist that is
released during said year (CMR to pay back $500,000 to UMG per artist per annum)
- UMG will receive 10% of ALL ROYALTIES
- CMR will receive 90% of ALL ROYALTIES
- CMR will have a 100% interest in all touring
- All master recordings and all intellectual property ownership will be retained by CMR
- UMG will retain a stake of 75% in all SYNCHRONIZATION ROYALTIES
- UMG will issue the sum of $101,500,000.00 to B.WILLIAMS, R.WILLIAMS to incorporate CMR as a subsidiary of UMRG




 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Due to the fact that Cash Money Records, LLC is a privately owned and operated company it is difficult to know the labels CEO Bryan "Birdman" Williams ACTUAL net worth. He has stated in multiple interviews his net worth but that varies from $550 Million to $600 Million.


For the years of 2006, 2007, 2008 Birdman's combined gross income based on income tax statements was $89.2 Million. Figures for previous dates are unavailable, however income statements for Cash Money Records, LLC are available going back to its first filing in 1993.

Updated:

The Following is Cash Money Records, LLC gross income statements from 1993-2010


1993 - $818,512.88
1994 - $577,200.12

1995 - $1,305,645.08
1996 - $667,045.23
1997 - $2,540,536.02
1998 - $39,103,045.13
1999 - $27,012,445.76
2000 - $81,035,050.95
2001 - $17,667,350.53
2002 - $117,875,097.44
2003 - $9,350,426.00
2004 - $6,430,546.53
2005 - $17,530,342.65
2006 - $33,024,214.02
2007 - $31,530,046.44
2008 - $46,035,757.67
2009 - $34,503,200.44
2010 - $20,403,222.00


Total Gross Income: $632,503,262.45


These figures include income from Money Mack Management, LLC (Cash Money Records' Management Company - Now Defunct) Millionaire Management, LLC (Cash Money Records' Tour Management Company) and Millionaire Publishing LTD (Cash Money Records' publishing and writing company)


These figures do not include Young Money Entertainment, personal income, or public endorsements.



There is your proof right there but I am sure you will find a way to deny it.



What you posted explains why the had such a big year in 2002.
 10-12-2010, 08:02 PM         #100
Sick$CM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Can i get a source?
I will see if i can get my hands on a copy of the contract, one of his houses down here has a copy framed on the wall
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy