Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,615 | Props total: 10604 10604
 Two02x3 said:
CMR may be a huge company....but you need to quit acting like you don't know the difference between Baby and Lyor Cohen. They aren't rappers!! Baby tours, has albums, promotes, etc....he's signed to CMR as an artist my man. That's the difference. R Kelly makes millions every year. He's not on the list because he doesn't rap. Simple as that.

I respect Baby and Slim for what they have built over the years. I really do. Anyone can see the flaw in dudes game though. For one, he puts out countless videos of him with cars, jewlery, private jets, blah blah blah...he's rich and getting it. That's cool. But where's the proof? How are you going to floss so damn hard and talk about how much money you have but don't want anyone to know when people come asking? I fail to see the logic there.

Can't pay producers, lawsuits and accusations with former artists over millions...come on, son. The reality is that if you got enough credit, you can get anything. I know a dude who used to trade commerical steel. Times got hard and he lost millions on 10 different homes. Dude flat out told me he's broke and isn't getting money like that anymore. Needs personal loans. The 3 Ferraris and 2 waterfront homes would make it look like he's balling though. Obviously Baby isn't broke but you see my point. There's clearly much more to him than meets the eye. He's black and getting money so I'm done hating. Just my 2 cents...
The proof is that cashmoney have one of the best deals in history and there artist are still selling millions of records.In my book that's a plus for the CEO
 7 years ago '10        #62
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,587 | Props total: 6704 6704
 N.O.4Life said:
The proof is that cashmoney have one of the best deals in history and there artist are still selling millions of records.In my book that's a plus for the CEO
Of course it's a plus. Wayne is the breadwinner and been carrying them for years. But I'm tired of hearing that "some people don't want to be on the list" s**t. You don't want to be on a highly publicized financial list but still want to shine on youtube videos and whatnot? Whatever. People are going to believe what they want to so I'll just leave it at. Smells like exxageration to me.
 7 years ago '04        #63
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 CaliIsActive said:
Thats your response? How come Wayne is there and Birdman is not?

Birdman is a artist. And once your a artist all your earnings are combined

Your logic is terrible

All Baby is does is pimp Wayne of his earnings...

You think he's worth 500 million of Wayne and some cash money records?

Em himself sold more then all of cash money combine and still dont even got 200 million
Yes that is my responce and I noticed you did not answer that, Im still waiting on that answer.

Wait, wait , wait ......... are you trying to tell me that Lil Wayne generated 20 mill and Drake generated 10 mill and you think that Birdmans earnings are combined with that, if so please say so cause then I will truly know I am wasting my time, and also let me know why you think they separated Lil Wayne and Drake isn't Drake signed to Young Money why did they not combine that also. If that is what you were trying to imply, then it is your logic that is terrible.

The pimping stuff is an opinion, but I mean if your a 20 mill a year wh0ore then your a good wh0ore.

And yes I do believe off albums, movies, touring, ringtones, publishing and merchandising deals they have made over 500 million easy.

First off if you ask me I would think Eminem is worth at least 200 mill, but now lets climb his latter to Doug Morris. You got Dr. Dre, you got Jimmy Iovine, and then you got Doug Morris.

Lets climb Birdmans. You got Doug Morris. Ain't no middle man in this or should I say middle mans.

Please more, this is fun.
 10-12-2010, 03:57 PM         #64
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Birdman aint balling on no heavy weigh level

First oil rig

Now this?

lmao
birdman is making some kind of money rather it's legal or illegal.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
i know from 1st hand experience he and wayne do sum type of package s**t,so he's definitely gettin money wit those shows
As well they should I invested in your career to get you where you are, I wan't a piece of everything now, you know regular life s**t. But what does that have to do with him as a performer, I see what it has to with him as a Boss, but it has nothing to do with him as a performer in reference to the forbes list.
 7 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
Birdman aint balling on no heavy weigh level

First oil rig

Now this?

lmao

[video - click to view]

Seems to be that issue was resolved also by a neutral guy who from my experiences seems to prefer to expose people rather than to make someone look good.

I thought I settled this in a earlier post, keep up my son.

Birdman Won.
 7 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol Keep using WSHH videos as your source

Birdman aint never been on forbes and theres a reason.

Homey dont got money like that period

You think he keeps making them Wack cds for fun?
/Thread
All I want to do is hear you say, Drake and Lil Wayne are richer and make more money than him and we can be done.

And yeah I think he makes those albums for fun, it damn sure is not for the money cause they don't generate s**t.
 10-12-2010, 04:08 PM         #68
joeKLEANEST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100%Trill said:

[pic - click to view]

SMH @ 40 Glocc RT'ing this on his Twitter

[pic - click to view]

pure baby..just tryna make it into the headlines
 7 years ago '09        #69
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6208 6208
 joeKLEANEST said:
pure baby..just tryna make it into the headlines
If he feels all(/bad) press is good then its a great plan that is going swimmingly only downside is he has came off as a tit
 7 years ago '07        #70
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Two02x3 said:
Of course it's a plus. Wayne is the breadwinner and been carrying them for years. But I'm tired of hearing that "some people don't want to be on the list" s**t. You don't want to be on a highly publicized financial list but still want to shine on youtube videos and whatnot? Whatever. People are going to believe what they want to so I'll just leave it at. Smells like exxageration to me.
I don't know why he's not on the list but I think he makes enough money 2 be on there.Like someone stated before if waynes and drake is on the list there is no way that baby should not be on there.Baby sell records and he still get his share of what his artist makes.And Jus because a n*gga shine in videos and s**t don't mean he want his money buisness out there.not saying that's the reason but it makes sence 2 me.
 7 years ago '07        #71
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol Keep using WSHH videos as your source

Birdman aint never been on forbes and theres a reason.

Homey dont got money like that period

You think he keeps making them Wack cds for fun?
/Thread
He Make those CDs cause he's a hustler.If u got a fire lable deal why not?I could only Imagine the money he clears for selling 200k.
 7 years ago '04        #72
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,607 | Props total: 1775 1775
 N.O.4Life said:
Money don't have nothin 2 do wit it.The Deal prolly didn't fall through cause other reasons.I'm pretty sure that he have more money than serena williams or Jlo and they both have part ownership
:wtf: k!ll yourself
 7 years ago '10        #73
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 cold_young_thug said:
... .n*gga got a classic 1 thousandth post

Last edited by Gottagat; 10-12-2010 at 04:46 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #74
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
So u sayin Jlo got more money than baby?U sound stupid like a motherf**ker
 7 years ago '06        #75
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Damn lol. Homie tryin to do Jay-Z moves and lied about it.
 7 years ago '05        #76
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
 beast mode said:
f**k no you don't need clearance BEFORE you can make an offer. everything goes through miami FIRST,why would the nfl need to approve anything before the dolphins even show interest??? that would be redundant and a waste of time. that's not how it works. baby just got caught lying and that's that.
im jsut going off of when rush limbaugh was tryna get st louis and it became a big deal.... i dont tihnk any of us really know the procedure but he only showed interest in buying the rams and was waiting for the nfl approval i thought
 7 years ago '10        #77
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 CaliIsActive said:
Why dont you post some PROOF! Of Birdman making Money.

Not videos of him with leased cars and boo boo diamonds on WSHH

Can you post some facts please?

All these Stannleys are saying Wayne made 20 mill so baby made 50

Proof Please?

you k!llin it bruh...

stop makin 2 much sense 2 these n*ggas bruh dey not intelligent

beatricelost
 10-12-2010, 04:57 PM         #78
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100%Trill said:
I mean, he had the Bronald Oil logo tatted on his head, how is he lying???
He has stars tattooed on him, does that mean he owns any....fukk no
 7 years ago '07        #79
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:

Proof Please?
Proof?He's a CEO of a Label that have sold over 30 million cds.On top of that he was playin n*ggas out there money.Plus the n*gga got one of the best label deals in rap history.All Facts.Where is ur proof that he's not makin money or that he's leasing his whips.Like 50 said once in a interview a while back the money he makes off of the intrest from his money being in the bank prolly pays for his cars
 7 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:

Proof Please?

Due to the fact that Cash Money Records, LLC is a privately owned and operated company it is difficult to know the labels CEO Bryan "Birdman" Williams ACTUAL net worth. He has stated in multiple interviews his net worth but that varies from $550 Million to $600 Million.

For the years of 2006, 2007, 2008 Birdman's combined gross income based on income tax statements was $89.2 Million. Figures for previous dates are unavailable, however income statements for Cash Money Records, LLC are available going back to its first filing in 1993.

Updated:

The Following is Cash Money Records, LLC gross income statements from 1993-2010

1993 - $818,512.88
1994 - $577,200.12

1995 - $1,305,645.08
1996 - $667,045.23
1997 - $2,540,536.02
1998 - $39,103,045.13
1999 - $27,012,445.76
2000 - $81,035,050.95
2001 - $17,667,350.53
2002 - $117,875,097.44
2003 - $9,350,426.00
2004 - $6,430,546.53
2005 - $17,530,342.65
2006 - $33,024,214.02
2007 - $31,530,046.44
2008 - $46,035,757.67
2009 - $34,503,200.44
2010 - $20,403,222.00

Total Gross Income: $632,503,262.45

These figures include income from Money Mack Management, LLC (Cash Money Records' Management Company - Now Defunct) Millionaire Management, LLC (Cash Money Records' Tour Management Company) and Millionaire Publishing LTD (Cash Money Records' publishing and writing company)

These figures do not include Young Money Entertainment, personal income, or public endorsements.

There is your proof right there but I am sure you will find a way to deny it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy