Birdman Caught Lying About Miami Dolphins Ownership

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 iPod160 said:
bottom line, the Dolphins said it wasnt true. now WHAT can u mf's say to that?
Why do the Dolphins need to know, first you get league approval and then you make a presentation to different owners around the league, it's obvious he had not gotten his approval like he said but the team he would like to be apart of and the reason he is applying for approval from the league is the Dolphins.

It is also obvious by his financial records he has no reason to lie.
 7 years ago '09        #42
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
40 Glocc is on everyone from CM balls, 50 got this nigg* trained like a hoe...
 7 years ago '05        #43
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 CaliIsActive said:
How come Birdman is never on the forbes list????????????????
*waits for "he got that scarface drug money" & dont like paying taxes*
 7 years ago '09        #44
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 francnad4 said:
Because you can choose not to be you dumb f**k
You think a complete twat who flashes jewellery on the internet as soon as he gets it wouldnt want people knowing he was minted?

^pretty much what i said without seeing your post
 7 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol @ these fabricated numbers...

I got a better question, why is Lil Wayne on there and Birdman is not, now I will break it down for you and you explain it to me. It is well known fact that Cash Money Records is equivalent under Universal to both Interscope and Def Jam, Doug Morris said that.

Now this is my question to you, why have you never seen L.A. Ried, Lyor Cohen, Kevin Lies, Jimmy Iovine or most important Doug Morris on the forbes list. Do you think for one second that 50 Cent, Dr.Dre, Or Eminem have more money than Jimmy Iovine. You think T.I. has more money than Lyor Cohen. You think Rick Ross has more money than L.A. Ried. Figure out why they are not on the forbes list and you will find out why Birdman is not.

Pleas continue to try and argue and dispute what I say further I enjoy this, it shows who thinks they know s**t but never know s**t, and I thoroughly enjoy it, it entertains and amuses me.

Cash Money Wins Again.

Oh and when they say they the biggest Rap Label in the game that's not a joke its literal, they sit where Jimmy Iovine sits under Doug Morris, not where Dr. Dre or Kanye West sit Jimmy Iovine is their Boss, and Kanye has a few other Bosses cause he has artist all over the place he has a production company, Cash Money no matter who they sign Universal Distributes them, Universal paid for exclusive rights.

Please don't let this stop you, entertain me further.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 10-12-2010 at 02:54 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #46
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
Shouldnt he be trying to buy a stake in the SAINTS?! PUMP-faking a.ss n*ggas.
 7 years ago '06        #47
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3997 3997
@ the morons in here who think income means take home pay (for starters)
 7 years ago '07        #48
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I got a better question, why is Lil Wayne on there and Birdman is not, now I will break it down for you and you explain it to me. It is well known fact that Cash Money Records is equivalent under Universal to both Interscope and Def Jam, Doug Morris said that.

Now this is my question to you, why have you never seen L.A. Ried, Lyor Cohen, Kevin Lies, Jimmy Iovine or most important Doug Morris on the forbes list. Do you think for one second that 50 Cent, Dr.Dre, Or Eminem have more money than Jimmy Iovine. You think T.I. has more money than Lyor Cohen. You think Rick Ross has more money than L.A. Ried. Figure out why they are not on the forbes list and you will find out why Birdman is not.

Pleas continue to try and argue and dispute what I say further I enjoy this, it shows who thinks they know s**t but never know s**t, and I thoroughly enjoy it, it entertains and amuses me.

Cash Money Wins Again.

Oh and when they say they the biggest Rap Label in the game that's not a joke its literal, they sit where Jimmy Iovine sits under Doug Morris, not where Dr. Dre or Kanye West sit Jimmy Iovine is their Boss, and Kanye has a few other Bosses cause he has artist all over the place he has a production company, Cash Money no matter who they sign Universal Distributes them, Universal paid for exclusive rights.

cause they arent high grossing hip hop acts?forbes usually does a seperate list for hip hop.baby is anctual performer unlike them,so he should qualify
 10-12-2010, 02:58 PM         #49
Black007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 francnad4 said:
If you look at it another way, Drake made 10 mil this year, Wayne made 20 mil this year, Nikki prob made a few mil, then hes still got all the other sources of income and music royalties income etc and you dont think he made over 6 mil or whatever to get on the Forbes list as the CEO? Are you stupid?
Birdman is caked up.....fa sho. n*ggas can say what they want; hate all they want. That's what crabs do....try to pull everyone else back in the s**t hole. A n*gga aint gotta be a stan to acknowledge the n*gga has bread. But he doesnt have that Diddy or Jigga money.......
 10-12-2010, 03:03 PM         #50
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
40 gloc is a californian bum who bully ppl to be on his records and still go wood. Birdman loves to imagine things before it happen. dude banking i ain't going to sit here and say cash money broke that n*gga spent half a milli in a lv store..

but you can do that too if you r*pe'n everybody on your label including ya son.

i feel bad for lil wayne that nicca going to die in debt.
 10-12-2010, 03:05 PM         #51
Straight Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black007 said:
Birdman is caked up.....fa sho. n*ggas can say what they want; hate all they want. That's what crabs do....try to pull everyone else back in the s**t hole. A n*gga aint gotta be a stan to acknowledge the n*gga has bread. But he doesnt have that Diddy or Jigga money.......
i dunno, after all the royalties and s**t he didnt pay to most of the people he worked with and f**ked over some of his biggest artists he might have 150+ million, i read somewhere his net worth was over 400+ million.
 7 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
cause they arent high grossing hip hop acts?forbes usually does a seperate list for hip hop.baby is anctual performer unlike them,so he should qualify
Well I can tell you this right now, as a performer he makes d!ck squat, as a performer he does not qualify. But I should not have to tell you this, you know this, but you just wanted to try it anyway, you disgust me.
 10-12-2010, 03:06 PM         #53
Black007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

Cash Money Wins Again.

someone who UNDERSTANDS.....
 10-12-2010, 03:07 PM         #54
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol @ these fabricated numbers...

good question but I ask you this.. Lil wayne is on the list and do you think lil wayne makes more money than baby?
 7 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 Black007 said:
From my understanding, Birdman is worth 350 million minimum and his brother Slim another 150 million minimum, take it for what it's worth to you. But if the Money War comes him and his brother will put their money together. And together they only stand behind Jigga.
 7 years ago '07        #56
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Well I can tell you this right now, as a performer he makes d!ck squat, as a performer he does not qualify. But I should not have to tell you this, you know this, but you just wanted to try it anyway, you disgust me.
why would he make d!ck squat?he's wit wayne every wher.u list presidents of record companies and askin why they arent on forbes hip hop list.theyre not performers and they wouldnt be on forbes lists anyways cause they dont own those companies,they are just employees
 7 years ago '10        #57
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,586 | Props total: 6697 6697
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

Cash Money Wins Again.

CMR may be a huge company....but you need to quit acting like you don't know the difference between Baby and Lyor Cohen. They aren't rappers!! Baby tours, has albums, promotes, etc....he's signed to CMR as an artist my man. That's the difference. R Kelly makes millions every year. He's not on the list because he doesn't rap. Simple as that.

I respect Baby and Slim for what they have built over the years. I really do. Anyone can see the flaw in dudes game though. For one, he puts out countless videos of him with cars, jewlery, private jets, blah blah blah...he's rich and getting it. That's cool. But where's the proof? How are you going to floss so damn hard and talk about how much money you have but don't want anyone to know when people come asking? I fail to see the logic there.

Can't pay producers, lawsuits and accusations with former artists over millions...come on, son. The reality is that if you got enough credit, you can get anything. I know a dude who used to trade commerical steel. Times got hard and he lost millions on 10 different homes. Dude flat out told me he's broke and isn't getting money like that anymore. Needs personal loans. The 3 Ferraris and 2 waterfront homes would make it look like he's balling though. Obviously Baby isn't broke but you see my point. There's clearly much more to him than meets the eye. He's black and getting money so I'm done hating. Just my 2 cents...
 7 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
why would he make d!ck squat?he's wit wayne every wher.u list presidents of record companies and askin why they arent on forbes hip hop list.theyre not performers and they wouldnt be on forbes lists anyways cause they dont own those companies,they are just employees
As a performer his records don't sale and he does not get booked, he comes out on stage with Lil Wayne and Drake cause they are his property, and they do what he say, he get a cut, but it's a CEO's cut no one would book him.
 7 years ago '07        #59
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
As a performer his records don't sale and he does not get booked, he comes out on stage with Lil Wayne and Drake cause they are his property, and they do what he say, he get a cut, but it's a CEO's cut no one would book him.
i know from 1st hand experience he and wayne do sum type of package s**t,so he's definitely gettin money wit those shows
 7 years ago '04        #60
Lords 
space
space
space
$403 | Props total: 32 32
Must have been tha birds talkin..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy