50 Cent Inks $200 Million 10-Film Deal

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-12-2010, 05:19 PM         #61
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlkHoodie88 said:
The Hate is strong in this 1

TheGame4705 said:
so if every movie flops then wat?
thats not hate. im a 50 fan and thats a logical f**king questions.

how many of those cheetah vision films have leaked to the net already 2....3?? and im already tired of em.

this is nothing different then what master p was doin with all them DVD flicks, 50 just got a bigger budget. this could be a labor of love for him, hes just doing it to attach his name to flicks and get more behind the scenes.

im not excited because 50 hasnt proven to be creative enough to make a dope movie. they seem like products to boost his image or ego. plus he plays the same character in every film.

whatever tho. yall stay sucking d!ck. the industry needs you.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 10-12-2010 at 05:22 PM..
 10-12-2010, 05:20 PM         #62
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sniper1 said:
thats true, how much did blair witch cost to make?
$35,000
 10-12-2010, 05:35 PM         #63
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.

except I Will never be a 5-0 fan and never will be, at least master p gets credit for being at least a terrible rapper.
I wanna say tho, that i do applaud him for at least trying to do something different. Only time will tell if he can make that breakthrough movie, but he gets 10 more chances now so i wouldnt be suprised if he had something different in the works for us.

wish somebody else woulda got that $200 mil and he stuck to getting hot again in music.......theres people on youtube that can do wonders with a few grand and 50 is getting 200 mil.......

no smiley face
 7 years ago '04        #64
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
its King 50.. We love you! Your Massive!
 7 years ago '04        #65
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 tupacnasfan said:
Too bad his movies will flop and no one believes his facade anymore.
lol grow up dude..
 7 years ago '04        #66
SidShady22 
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 1 1
I wonder how many kids on the south side can eat with the money from one of those movies...damn shame
 10-12-2010, 06:04 PM         #67
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i his movies suck but props for the deal
 10-12-2010, 06:14 PM         #68
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 90 Cent said:
20 mil for a movie budget aint s**t

sound like its gonna be a bunch of low budget cheap movies

20 Million is more than adequate depending on what kind of genre you're doing. You can't make a big summer blockbuster with 20 million, but you can make a quality film (Horror, thriller, drama, crime-suspense) but I doubt those are the type of films that 50 is gonna be doing. Quality isn't just about the budget because some big budget flicks (this year was pretty bad) were horrible and bombed at the box office even with big stars in them, it's about having the right director, script, storyline, cast, etc. Everything has to fall into place to make a good film. And although 50 is a bad actor, if he can collaborate with some creative people behind the scenes he could make an overall good film. This is a win for him, because even if these films don't do well at either the box office or on DVD, 50 will still make millions.

Last edited by wandering2121; 10-12-2010 at 06:33 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #69
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 RICKY ROZAY said:
oh god no

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #70
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 TheGame4705 said:

[pic - click to view]

oh lord
 10-12-2010, 06:30 PM         #71
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, rich studio exec's are way behind the times.

50 cent is no longer relevant

we gone get 10 str8 to DVD movies
 10-12-2010, 06:47 PM         #72
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Face it, your darling trash name 5-0 is finished, just like MC Hammer & that bulls**t master p.

his albums will continue to flop.
sure he's not a has-been around the world, but in the U.S., he is a has-been.
pause.he's inkin a deal for movies and ur callin him a has been.

mc hammer is hasbeen
vanilla ice is has been
the spice girls are too as a group.

but 50 sure not.u may want to reconsider ur tells.
 7 years ago '10        #73
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
 TheGame4705 said:
Exactly...it's basically like an advance....he still has to make the movies and they still have to make enough money to re-coup. However I respect the move, its pretty much what Cube did too and he was successful. I see alot of "straight to DVD" movies coming out of this deal, but I a.ssume that the investors saw the profits of his other movies and they must have been positive. Either that or they are crazy.
 7 years ago '05        #74
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,387 | Props total: 694 694
I cant believe we are five pages in and there is barely a congratulations in this thread . He might be the most hated man in America right about now. Shouts to 50. Unlike everyone else I like to see black people do well.
 10-12-2010, 06:55 PM         #75
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
I cant believe we are five pages in and there is barely a congratulations in this thread . He might be the most hated man in America right about now. Shouts to 50. Unlike everyone else I like to see black people do well.
true that.
matter of fact i like to see do well if they work for it.
 7 years ago '09        #76
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6208 6208
 sniper1 said:
thats true, how much did blair witch cost to make?
I think it made over 11,000 times what it cost to make.50 would be happy with doubling or trebling his money id say though
 7 years ago '09        #77
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,702 | Props total: 732 732
Any n*gga saying some negative s**t about this would've took the same deal, whether yo a.ss can act or not, straight to dvd or not, flop or not. He playing with other peoples' money. No risk to him. And who's saying he'll be in all the movies if you don't like his acting (which I don't, but I don't like most all rappers acting). Props to 50.
 7 years ago '08        #78
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 tupacnasfan said:
Sure I Congratulate him for being a good businessman, but that's it.

he's a joke in the game and he rightly deserves to be the most hated man and person in america, after all of the hell he put this genre through all these years, Karma is a b**ch.

Glad game and young buck saw through him.
ok kid i seen all your replies in this thread & im gonna basically give you a lesson in manhood in just a paragraph or 2 ok:

i, just like you can see that you're a pac fan & you are young and very biased at the moment, i can understand that. im a 80's baby so i get your argument about what hip hop was back then & what it has turned into, also understood. in the rap game shyt aint what it always seems to be kid, all these rappers including pac, nas, rakim, dre ect..ect.. get in the game for only one reason & one reason only= TO MAKE MONEY pac spoke his true feelings & all that but the n*gga wanted to be rich more than anything in the world. he just happened to be better at the lyrical content than em, 50 or anyone since them that's why he is loved & hated, anyways the deal is that 50 is in the game to make money & he's has broken barriers that jay-z, nas or anyone else for that matter hasnt been able to do just yet. you need to grow up and accept the fact that hip hop will never be what it used to be, stop being such a lil hater cause pac, nas & any of these legendz in the game woulda done the same exact thing if given the opportunity. yes 50 has fallen off musically but hey at the end of the day the n*gga accomplished exactly what he got into the game for which is= MAKIN MONEY btw kid 50 is a better rapper & lyricist than master p, mc hammer & no limit any day of the week, u wanna know why? cause them fools bit their whole sad short lived careers from pac & showed no respect about it, yes they cashed in also but they probably aint got that much left. 50 on the other hand................... also young buck & game wished more than anything right now to be back with 50 why? cause of M.O.N.E.Y.

this is coming from a PAC fan learn kid..

Last edited by Ridah; 10-12-2010 at 08:31 PM..
 10-12-2010, 09:15 PM         #79
ajeana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ucantseeme004 said:
When you sign a deal like that you gotta use those funds to create movies. After he creates each movie they have to perform well for him to actually make money back.
[EVIL]This dude has to be the most hated !! LMAO 50 will get pocket at least 100 million out this deal just like 180 million on water[/EVIL]
 7 years ago '04        #80
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
50 is a great business man, smh get rich or die tryin was aight, but the movie that came with his last album was cold, same goes for twelve, that movie he was in with val kilmer was...it was ok
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy