So 50 Cent is worth over 400 million??

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
Its a lot of broke n*ggaz on boxden. All I'm gone say if the man said he got then he got it. He probably hired some good lawyers and investors. Dude is caked up and thats all that matters.
 7 years ago '05        #82
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
 BasedHead said:
lmao@yall thinking jay-z make more money than 50. jay-z really haven't ventured off like 50....
50 have his own video game,clothing line,movies,vitamin water and prob more than that. we only know when they tell us.

all jay-z have is his rap career and part owner of the nets which haven't won a ring since WHEN?

im not saying jay-z ain't banking but im just saying 50 is worth more.
You forget roccafella clothing? All these rappers only own like 1% to 2% of teams. Still is a lot and I would love to own any part. But they hype it up like that own 50% of sports teams
 7 years ago '04        #83
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
I cant believe some of actually thinks he has more money than Jigga. That's hilarious to me.
 7 years ago '10        #84
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8222 8222
 BasedHead said:
lmao@yall thinking jay-z make more money than 50. jay-z really haven't ventured off like 50....
50 have his own video game,clothing line,movies,vitamin water and prob more than that. we only know when they tell us.

all jay-z have is his rap career and part owner of the nets which haven't won a ring since WHEN?

im not saying jay-z ain't banking but im just saying 50 is worth more.

"When i flipped rocawear told em give me mine in cash"

50 didn't make no big money off that damn video game haha John Madden don't even cake like that off video games and after 2004 who did you know that was still rocking G-unit kicks and clothes besides brian pumper?? We all in here speculating, forbes does the research
 10-11-2010, 08:41 PM         #85
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

"When i flipped rocawear told em give me mine in cash"

50 didn't make no big money off that damn video game haha John Madden don't even cake like that off video games and after 2004 who did you know that was still rocking G-unit kicks and clothes besides brian pumper?? We all in here speculating, forbes does the research
you forgot 50cent is a worldwide artist. if you go to brazil,jamaica,etc.. you still see ppl rockin g-unit heavy. why you think when you see 50 cent concert footages he always in g-unit clothing.
 10-11-2010, 09:01 PM         #86
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ some of the tools in this topic...

You know WORTH x amount of money doesn't mean he has it in his pocket right now...you know this right?
 7 years ago '04        #87
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 228 228
i know this a 50 thread but diddy is doin his thing

His business interests under the umbrella of Bad Boy Entertainment Worldwide include Bad Boy Records; the clothing lines Sean John & Sean by Sean Combs; a movie production company; and two restaurants. He has taken the roles of recording executive, performer, producer of MTV's Making the Band, writer, arranger, clothing designer, and Broadway actor. Combs' net worth was estimated at US $346 million in 2006

He is the designer of the green Dallas Mavericks alternate jersey

As of October 2007, Combs has inked a multi–year deal, in which he'll help develop the Ciroc brand, one of Diageo PLC's super–premium Vodka lines, for a 50–50 share in the profits
Combs acquired the Enyce clothing line from Liz Claiborne for $20 million on October 21, 2008

so if hes hovering at 300 million since 06 how much does this n*gga really have???
 7 years ago '09        #88
username2010 
space
space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
the only thing i know for sure is that i dont have s**t so i could give a f**k how much somebody else make no hate just real s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago