most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2010, 11:33 AM         #61
ColdbloodedQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100%Trill said:
I don't see how. How is he even worth more than Birdman???

independent film & Music.

Birdman is just a want to be Master P the whole cash money thing was just a knock off of No Limit.
 7 years ago '08        #62
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,780 | Props total: 12282 12282
 miamisports said:

Fif a G with it....btw I bought The 50th Law earlier this year....dope book.
 7 years ago '08        #63
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,780 | Props total: 12282 12282
 Hold That said:
I doubt it, and I seriously doubt he has a big money trail in the hood that might risk him losing all of his other a.ssets or "legal" money.. 50's too big and too successful to even risk it all for some small change... and when I mean small change like an extra 5-8mil a year in whatever "hood hustle" you think he might have.
That money aint for him so to speak tho....that money keeping the hood n*ggas eating and keeping them n*ggas loyal.

50 aint no dummy, he'll never get caught movin weight. Of course he still getn it like that, and that 5-8 mill a year you speaking of could be the money "he" personally spends within that year...while he stack everything else.

You would think n*ggas that successful would leave it alone but I bet Hov, Puff and Fif call the shots while somebody else they trust a.ssume the risk. For Fif that could be Yayo, we know his music aint never been there.
 7 years ago '08        #64
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
Ethered that n*gga about his braids!

"Millionaire shades, fade with the waves
I smurk at a n*ggah if he still rocking braids
That just let's me know that we ain't on the same page
And that goes out to every n*ggah except Trey"

But I heard he has an investment in De Beers
And I think he got around $200Mil from the Vitamin water
And still has stock in the company. He said it was a special arrangement.
 7 years ago '10        #65
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
n*ggas acting like accountants these days, hip hop is done, if all we have to talk about is speculation on how much money somebody made off of what deal then we definitely do have any good music to listen to

If 50 is worth 400 million than Marshall is worth 800 million and I don't think that's happening.

Swine Flu drops tommorow f*ggs
 7 years ago '10        #66
robertskyy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ That's a lot!:applause:
 7 years ago '09        #67
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6248 6248
 iCON-8 said:
Aint no way he worth 400mil .. ya'll n*ggas are dumb to even think that ..

I would say around 100 mil but maybe less maybe a little more .. no way this n*gga worth 400 mil ..

If that the case wouldn't you think he would have bought a sports team or gone into more ventures instead of sticking to music, acting and water ..
He made more than your prediction off one deal,he is worth atleast 250million 400million is very believable though

^^Eminem doesnt really tour or have other business ventures,50 is definitely worth more
 10-11-2010, 12:19 PM         #68
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well neither 50 or Jay got Mark Zuckerberg type white boy money.
 7 years ago '05        #69
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 coolio said:
50 was probably worth that at some point..it might have went down a bit but he's still worth hundreds of millions

and u dont know what his ventures are..music and acting are the ones we know about, but im sure he's involved in more things

and alot of people need to remember that being worth 400 million doesnt mean he has that much in his bank account..it just means that all his a.ssets put together are worth that much
close thread /
 10-11-2010, 12:54 PM         #70
jaydee6385  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
Aint no way he worth 400mil .. ya'll n*ggas are dumb to even think that ..

I would say around 100 mil but maybe less maybe a little more .. no way this n*gga worth 400 mil ..

If that the case wouldn't you think he would have bought a sports team or gone into more ventures instead of sticking to music, acting and water ..
Actually outside of music, acting, and water... He has hella investments including those in car companies, video games, and lets not forget clothing. That n*gga is a business man above music now a days.
 7 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Well neither 50 or Jay got Mark Zuckerberg type white boy money.
He is worth billions but he is as tight as a camels arse with his money.If you have a billion in a.ssets,sell everything and retire that lad is worth 6billion though(how much money do people need?)
 10-11-2010, 01:02 PM         #72
jaydee6385  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also according to forbes the n*gga is worth somewhere between 500-700 million after all his investments and s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #73
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2065 2065
id say around 200mil. highly doubt 300 to 400mil though. he only made 80-100mil of his shares in Vitamin water. damn sure wasnt 400mil. dont know why he and his people were lying about that
 7 years ago '10        #74
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11379 11379
 240ka said:
id say around 200mil. highly doubt 300 to 400mil though. he only made 80-100mil of his shares in Vitamin water. damn sure wasnt 400mil. dont know why he and his people were lying about that
are you slow? he was making 20-150 mill a year during his prime after taxes. from 03-09
 7 years ago '09        #75
space
space
 240ka said:
Jackson has established himself in a variety of fields. In November 2003, he signed a five year deal with Reebok to distribute a "G-Unit Sneakers" line as part of his G-Unit Clothing Company.[60][61] He provided the voice-over as the protagonist in the video game, 50 Cent: Bulletproof, which was released for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and the PlayStation Portable. Its sequel, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, was released in early 2009.[62][63] He worked with Glacéau to create a Vitamin Water drink called Formula 50. In 2007, Coca-Cola purchased Glacéau for US$4.1 billion. Forbes estimated Jackson, who owns a stake in the company, earned $100 million from the deal after taxes.[64] He has teamed up with Right Guard to launched a body spray called Pure 50 RGX Body Spray and a condom line called Magic Stick Condoms,[65] in which he planned to donate part of the proceeds to HIV awareness.[66] Jackson has signed a multi-year deal with Steiner Sports to sell his memorabilia.[67]
In 2005, Jackson made a cameo appearance on The Simpsons episode "Pranksta Rap", in which he makes light of his legal troubles. The same year, he starred alongside Terrence Howard in the semi-autobiographical film Get Rich or Die Tryin'. He starred in the 2006 film, Home of the Brave, as a soldier returning home from the Iraq War, traumatized after k!lling an Iraqi woman.[68] Jackson is working on a role as a f!ghter in an Angola State Prison in Spectacular Regret alongside Nicolas Cage, and starred opposite Al Pacino and Robert De Niro in 2008's Righteous k!ll, a movie regarding a police death.[69] He also started the film production companies G-Unit Films in 2007 and Cheetah Vision in 2008.[70][71] In August 2007, Jackson announced plans to launch a dietary supplement company in conjunction with his movie Spectacular Regret.In August, 2005, shortly before appearing in Get Rich or Die Tryin', Jackson published an autobiography entitled From Pieces to Weight: Once upon a Time in Southside Queens. In it Jackson explores the cultural and economic forces that led him to sell cocaine and crack, details his entrepreneurship as a drug-dealer and then as a rapper, and reflects on his own ethos and on society. On January 4, 2007, Jackson launched his G-Unit Books imprint at the Time Warner Building.[73] He also co-wrote The Ski Mask Way, a novel about a small-time drug dealer who attempts to rob his employers, which is to be turned into a film.[66] Jackson said he read Robert Greene's The 33 Strategies of War and worked with the author on a book titled The 50th Law, an urban take on The 48 Laws of Power.[66][74] In May 2008, Jackson met billionaire Patrice Motsepe to forge a joint venture selling 50 Cent-branded platinum.[75]
In 2008, Jackson started a reality television show on MTV titled 50 Cent: The Money and the Power; the winning contestant, Ryan Mayberry, won a $100,000 investment from Jackson

Along with over 30milion albums sold its safe to say he is pretty minted
 10-11-2010, 02:06 PM         #76
Dynamik 83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gottagat said:
shutup....
how dare u talk to me in that tone of voice young man
 10-11-2010, 02:09 PM         #77
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@yall thinking jay-z make more money than 50. jay-z really haven't ventured off like 50....
50 have his own video game,clothing line,movies,vitamin water and prob more than that. we only know when they tell us.

all jay-z have is his rap career and part owner of the nets which haven't won a ring since WHEN?

im not saying jay-z ain't banking but im just saying 50 is worth more.
 10-11-2010, 02:16 PM         #78
jutnice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Broke n*ggas commenting on money they cant even fathom what to do with is hilarious

He got 120 mill cash off vitamin water alone

excatly I dont care what thenext man makes specially when its in the millions

7 years ago '07        #79
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
i don't think he's worth 400 million anymore prolly like 100 mill. he lost a lot of money and he ain't making money like he was 3 years ago.
 7 years ago '09        #80
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
i don't think he's worth 400 million anymore prolly like 100 mill. he lost a lot of money and he ain't making money like he was 3 years ago.
Where did he lose the money?People a.ssuming he blew 100s of millions in a few years?50 is smart he is not a f**kin idiot,he definitely would not blow money thats for sure
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy