So 50 Cent is worth over 400 million??

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 MasakoX said:
ya lets make fun of jay & 50 for only having a few 100 mil. i got 7 bil under my matress right now g.
 7 years ago '04        #42
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
I've heard of Jigga being worth over $600.
 7 years ago '04        #43
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
Diddy said forbes list aind right that he has a billion so take that sean john is worth of 400 million bad boy 300 million take that take that
 7 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 thatboydrae said:
you can tell how young some of you n*ggaz on bx is...i'm amazed at how sure some of y'all are of how much another n*gga making. Y'all must handle they finances lol

This list is the most accurate, comes str8 from Forbes last year, i remember reading the article and that's just what forbes was able to a.ssess. Y'all must not remember back when the No Limit record label was worth 500million in the f**kin' 90's. s**t P ain't did nothing since back then b/c he doesn't have to just sit back and parlay that s**t, just like 50 has been doing. I feel 50 is easily worth over 400 mil.

For obvious reasons I don't trust that list, no way is Wood Face richer than Jigga, just don't make sense. Show me it on Forbes and maybe I will believe it, but I can tell exactly where the list came from. But I do believe Master P has even more money than that, he is to smart to loose $1, n*ggaz like that only add. The only place you will find a link for that is on Wood Faces website, Thisiswoodface.com.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 10-11-2010 at 09:00 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
he is

and its not just based on viatimin water...

50 has two albums records so lets not act he aint caking serious off that

he sold more than luda, wayne and ross combined in his career so lets put that in percective

plus he had a game multi plat multi-platinum buck multi platimum banks and a group Beg for Mercy record go multi plat

all those hit singles that he had on the radio that set records....

man i cant imagine his montly royalty checks alone

plus he made a k!lling in G Unit Clothing and if you think for one second that 50 isnt making money in other ways like opening busssiness ur fooling yourself

I believe Woodface is worth over $400 mill, but I believe Jigga is worth over $600 mill.
 7 years ago '05        #46
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 iCON-8 said:
Aint no way he worth 400mil .. ya'll n*ggas are dumb to even think that ..

I would say around 100 mil but maybe less maybe a little more .. no way this n*gga worth 400 mil ..

If that the case wouldn't you think he would have bought a sports team or gone into more ventures instead of sticking to music, acting and water ..
He got 100+mil from a vitamin water deal and has been in the rap game for 10 years and was making and average from anywhere between 20-30mil per year for 10 straight years.. How is that hard to believe?

And we don't even know about what other invesments he might have in stock,real estates and restaurant deals etc.. Forbes only counts music sales and endorsement deals.. 50 has already shown that he's a smart investor with the vitamin water deal.. So its not really that off base.. Sounds like a big number but when you come on the scene with an impact he had and the MAJOR mainstream success he's had globally, 400mil really isn't out of the question. If he's exaggerating the number, I'd still say he's worth no less than 300mil.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-11-2010 at 10:30 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #47
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
I love the smell of ether in the morning
 7 years ago '10        #48
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
This list is the most accurate, comes str8 from Forbes last year, i remember reading the article and that's just what forbes was able to a.ssess. Y'all must not remember back when the No Limit record label was worth 500million in the f**kin' 90's. s**t P ain't did nothing since back then b/c he doesn't have to just sit back and parlay that s**t, just like 50 has been doing. I feel 50 is easily worth over 400 mil.[/QUOTE]

cosign

P. Dedos said:
he is

and its not just based on viatimin water...

50 has two albums records so lets not act he aint caking serious off that

he sold more than luda, wayne and ross combined in his career so lets put that in percective

plus he had a game multi plat multi-platinum buck multi platimum banks and a group Beg for Mercy record go multi plat

all those hit singles that he had on the radio that set records....

man i cant imagine his montly royalty checks alone

plus he made a k!lling in G Unit Clothing and if you think for one second that 50 isnt making money in other ways like opening busssiness ur fooling yourself

:agreement6::agreement6: great post took the words out my mouth n then more. he had two games out the 1st game was like 1 of the highest selling games of 05. n*gga tours overseas just so he can pay the n*ggas in the circle lol..

and that n*gga seem like he don't like spending money n s**t so he stacking only bad thing is that unsellable house in ct he shud just sell that s**t for a couple mill n cut his losses
 7 years ago '10        #49
Gottagat 
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

For obvious reasons I don't trust that list, no way is Wood Face richer than Jigga, just don't make sense. Show me it on Forbes and maybe I will believe it, but I can tell exactly where the list came from. But I do believe Master P has even more money than that, he is to smart to loose $1, n*ggaz like that only add. The only place you will find a link for that is on Wood Faces website, Thisiswoodface.com.
hoe n*gga sound dumb as s**t boy wholetime hov got took by madolf b. u fukk boy fif richer and in shorter time get mad
 7 years ago '05        #50
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
50's money in ten years >>>>>>>>>>>>>> jay-z/diddy/and beyonce combined

haters keep hatin while the number 1 hustler except for me keeps gettin money.
 7 years ago '05        #51
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,457 | Props total: 518 518
 10-11-2010, 10:44 AM         #52
Dynamik 83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i believe 50 is worth between 200-400 million.

however i think hes spending alot alot of money..

he def does not have no where near 200 million sitting in a bank acount

tyson went broke, hammer went broke.. if he spending his money wrong, he wil go broke too
 7 years ago '10        #53
Gottagat 
space
space
 Dynamik 83 said:
i believe 50 is worth between 200-400 million.
however i think hes spending alot alot of money..
he def does not have no where near 200 million sitting in a bank acount

tyson went broke, hammer went broke.. if he spending his money wrong, he wil go broke too
shutup....
 7 years ago '04        #54
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$700 | Props total: 46 46

Regardless of what he did with the money, he made a call that other professional investors might not have made. Like investing is what these finance people supposedly do and even some of them missed out. But if you read any finance publications (FT, Yahoo Finance, etc.) you see these sort of deals go down all the time. Yes, 50 probably has a team of financial advisors that helped him but at the end of the day it was (and is) his money so he had to make the final decision. He actually spoke well during this on-air interview. At the very least, he didn't need Warren Buffet to sit next to him and save him like other NY artists

Haha naw but Hov is my dude and is probably more paid than 50 at this point, but regardless we all need to take their leads and get our money right.
 10-11-2010, 11:07 AM         #55
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50's that dude.....
 10-11-2010, 11:13 AM         #56
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

lol at still gettin' ur hair braided in 2010....
 7 years ago '10        #57
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
he aint ahead of MR Knowles...but they all around da same amount or else diddy or jay wud hav quickly shut 50 down...but dat munty he got it n he wont lyin when he sed "I I I get it!"
 7 years ago '08        #58
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
 iCON-8 said:
Aint no way he worth 400mil .. ya'll n*ggas are dumb to even think that ..

I would say around 100 mil but maybe less maybe a little more .. no way this n*gga worth 400 mil ..

If that the case wouldn't you think he would have bought a sports team or gone into more ventures instead of sticking to music, acting and water ..
 coolio said:
50 was probably worth that at some point..it might have went down a bit but he's still worth hundreds of millions

and u dont know what his ventures are..music and acting are the ones we know about, but im sure he's involved in more things

and alot of people need to remember that being worth 400 million doesnt mean he has that much in his bank account..it just means that all his a.ssets put together are worth that much
 YoungNiNsane said:
Maybe he has invested his money into all of that and u just don't know about it? Not every celebrity will let the world know where they put their money.

50 banked in $150 million from his Vitamin Water endorsement.

Jay - z worth under $500 million. He'll be a billionaire in 5yrs with his annual income. Great investments.
exactly, We (fans) know nothing of where he invests his money...if we did people like them wouldn't make as much money cuz we'd be piggybacking off his a.ss. Real s**t, I'm sure fif still got money in the hood that makes even more money which helps him not blow his legal money.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 10-15-2010 at 12:09 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #59
Gottagat 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at still gettin' ur hair braided in 2010....
:r ofl:

L
 7 years ago '05        #60
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Mike Nitty said:
exactly, We (fans) know nothing of where he invests his money...if we did people like them wouldn't make as much money cuz we'd be piggybacking off his a.ss. Real s**t, I'm sure fif still got money in the hood that makes even more money which helps him not blow his legal money.
I doubt it, and I seriously doubt he has a big money trail in the hood that might risk him losing all of his other a.ssets or "legal" money.. 50's too big and too successful to even risk it all for some small change... and when I mean small change like an extra 5-8mil a year in whatever "hood hustle" you think he might have.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy