What we learned week 5 edition

most viewed right now
 74
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 35
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #141
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Calamity said:
I PREDICT A FALCON FIRST ROUND LOSS IN THE PLAYOFFS... TODAY 10/11/10 I GARANTEE... THATS IF YALL MAKE IT THERE... cuz yall aint winning this division first off... i was supposed to go to the saints falcons game last year but i couldnt leave new orleans my child was too close to being born... but this year i might be in that georgia dome cussin you f*gs out in person
Look @ bolded and k!ll yourself.

You're an idiot. Saints fans are in no position to make stupid outlandish predictions, you're under the damn bucs in the division

and your dumbass isn't getting a ticket to sh*t. That's Monday Night Football in the REAL DOME so stay your inbred a.ss in that sh*thole you call home
 7 years ago '05        #142
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1194 1194
lions exploded with 44 points and a win.

i think there starting to click.
 7 years ago '07        #143
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
Shaun Hill better than stafford
 7 years ago '05        #144
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 1489 1489
 glepurple said:
Saints need to draft a running back
Falcons are looking tough right now
Baltimore is best team in AFC
Goodbye Singletary


Big Ben back biiiitches
 7 years ago '04        #145
Official 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
The NFC East is SOFT!

Divison II NCAA Football teams can compete and WIN in the NFC EAST

Nobody wants to watch the eagles when Kolb is starting

Wade Phillips days are NUMBERED!

what else...

Saints will not go to the Super Bowl

The Lions Offensive deserves an award
 7 years ago '04        #146
Official 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Ravens will win the AFC!
 7 years ago '05        #147
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$10,367 | Props total: 14289 14289
-Just because a team is young doesn't mean there destined for failure

-Mike Williams aka M-DUB will draw that double before the season ends

-Kellen Winslow is the most underrated TE in the league, and he's tearing s**t up injured and all

-The Giants Pass rush is looking insane

-The NFC is Wide open and for the taking

-Deji Karim will make some noise if given the opportunity

-Defense wins the game props too: Sorry Sabby, Micheal Griffin,Alterraun Verner,DRC+Toler,Micheal Huff,Osi+Tuck,Quintin Mikell,Kerry Rhodes,JUlian Peterson,Laron Landry,Stephen Tulloch and Tyvon Branch HAD TO DO THAT RIGHT QUICK

-THE BUCS ARE 3-1 AND HAS THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF 3RD DOWN CONVERSIONS IN THE LEAGUE, WHICH MEANS JOSH FREEMAN IS A PLAYMAKER!!!!!
 7 years ago '12        #148
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Ravens are the most overrated team in the AFC.. Guarantee they don't make it to the SB
 7 years ago '07        #149
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
 Suavebeatz said:
-Just because a team is young doesn't mean there destined for failure

-Mike Williams aka M-DUB will draw that double before the season ends

-Kellen Winslow is the most underrated TE in the league, and he's tearing s**t up injured and all

-The Giants Pass rush is looking insane

-The NFC is Wide open and for the taking

-Deji Karim will make some noise if given the opportunity

-Defense wins the game props too: Sorry Sabby, Micheal Griffin,Alterraun Verner,DRC+Toler,Micheal Huff,Osi+Tuck,Quintin Mikell,Kerry Rhodes,JUlian Peterson,Laron Landry,Stephen Tulloch and Tyvon Branch HAD TO DO THAT RIGHT QUICK

-THE BUCS ARE 3-1 AND HAS THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF 3RD DOWN CONVERSIONS IN THE LEAGUE, WHICH MEANS JOSH FREEMAN IS A PLAYMAKER!!!!!
How you forget bierman....shame on you

Our defense dont need props tho....they doin the damn thing
 7 years ago '05        #150
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
Look @ bolded and k!ll yourself.

You're an idiot. Saints fans are in no position to make stupid outlandish predictions, you're under the damn bucs in the division

and your dumbass isn't getting a ticket to sh*t. That's Monday Night Football in the REAL DOME so stay your inbred a.ss in that sh*thole you call home
After only 5 weeksits a marathon not a 100 meter dash......11 games left in the regular season we shall see who will be there in the end.

Yeah the Real Dome were the road team brings more fans, but thats the Real Dome.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 10-11-2010 at 07:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #151
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Pete Butter said:
The Saints are garbage b/c of 2 reasons only:
1. Pierre Thomas running game is not the same...PT #'s have fallen and so has the Saints production
2. Saints defense always depended on picks. After opposing teams watch tapes for a year, that s**t wont fly no more.
When your offense turns it over for TDs for the opposing team you will lose.

When your kickers miss gimme FGs to win the game or put you in the lead you will lose.

When you have no running game, you have no play action passing game your offense is predictable which is why you dont see the explosive plays from the offense.

The defense is actually playing well getting three and outs and holding teams to FGs for the most part.

Not getting turnovers is not the reason the Saints are struggling, commiting turnovers is the reason why....... it has nothing to do with the defense.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 10-11-2010 at 07:45 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #152
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
After only 5 weeksits a marathon not a 100 meter dash......11 games left in the regular season we shall see who will be there in the end.

Yeah the Real Dome were the road team brings more fans, but thats the Real Dome.


stop talkin about things you know nothing know about. There is not one game where there are more road fans than home fans. We're not the damn BUCS
 7 years ago '04        #153
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 DoMieD said:
Ravens are the most overrated team in the AFC.. Guarantee they don't make it to the SB
Hmm they are doing all this without ed reed once he gets back its going to be rediculous

They got Boldin n Housh now, Ray Rice top 5 back, Flacco is growing each game

They are by far the most physical team in the NFL.

They are the best team in the NFL and if they are not tell me who is.
 7 years ago '05        #154
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
stop talkin about things you know nothing know about. There is not one game where there are more road fans than home fans. We're not the damn BUCS
Well it seems like it in the Georgia Dome when the Falcons play the Saints every year.

The BUCS
 7 years ago '07        #155
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3276 3276
 Offical said:
The NFC East is SOFT!

Divison II NCAA Football teams can compete and WIN in the NFC EAST

Nobody wants to watch the eagles when Kolb is starting

Wade Phillips days are NUMBERED!

what else...

Saints will not go to the Super Bowl

The Lions Offensive deserves an award


:hang:
 7 years ago '05        #156
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
Brett Favre is old as f**k.
 7 years ago '05        #157
Bigdon89 
space
space
space
$406 | Props total: 12 12
To the crazed Buc fan, who have you beaten?
cleveland
panthers
bengals
and got blown the hell out by the steelers
 10-11-2010, 10:34 PM         #158
pennstatebolt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Ravens are the most overrated team in the AFC.. Guarantee they don't make it to the SB


explain yourself please. :f!ghting2:
 7 years ago '04        #159
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
my n*gga T.O. is back...5th in the league in receiving yards
 7 years ago '09        #160
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Bigdon89 said:
To the crazed Buc fan, who have you beaten?
cleveland
panthers
bengals
and got blown the hell out by the steelers


They're winning the NFC south man I'm telling you. Below average 2nd yr QB, no running game and so so defense. Best fanbase in the league. The bucs are back
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy