Wiz sold his soul?

most viewed right now
 86
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Steph Kegels
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
tyga wasn't the first n*gga rockin snapbacks or the first dude to be tatted up...i dont see how ur gonna compare rap skills to how wiz dresses anyway u got these "hypebeast" n*ggas all on here actin like rap is a fashion show
 7 years ago '05        #82
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Da Realness said:
Maybe that dude thinks the shirt looks cool or likes the design. Maybe he knows that is the "cool" thing to talk about and is rockin it just because of that. I have one of the meanest fitteds ever created and it took mu until I got it in my hands to realize that the symbol goes against what I believe. But I still rocked it cuz it was fresh lol But i don't rock it anymore because I don't like what it represents. But some don't care. It doesn't mean they are actually evil. n*ggas quick to jump on a.ssumptions too fast.
Pretty much and I believe it is no more than what you spoke on.. Wiz and his entourage is not stupid.. They fully aware of what is being talked about on the internet, what is being gossiped about.. Where a silly "illuminati" related shirt, and n*ggas will create a 10-15 page discussing complete nonsense, and looking up your past songs looking for clues..

It's quite hilarious, and people are so predictable.. Any type of publicity is good publicity, therefor, Wiz won.. And I doubt he's affiliated with any sort of secret societies.. He's still trying to get put on, get his buzz up, and do him..

Did Wiz sell is soul?? f**k outta here with this nonsense.
 7 years ago '06        #83
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
Its right there in plain site, and with music videos and s**t, nothing is left in by accident, they had so many other shots and just happen to put the shot with this n*gga khalifa looking to the sky, another n*gga throwing Taylor Gang (which is coincidentally the horns) and also a baphomet tshirt... GTFOH

If yaw new about yaw history, religious and music, you will know Satanic and evil has always been in music since the beginning of time...

I mean they say Satan was a minister of music himself so why not infilitrate the one thing that reaches out to more people then anything else...

Why do you think HIp HOp is the biggest genre in the world right now, n*ggas need to open they eyes and peep game...
 7 years ago '04        #84
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
nobody i know knows what a f**kin baphomet is - u n*ggas suck
 7 years ago '10        #85
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
 datVAkid said:
Its right there in plain site, and with music videos and s**t, nothing is left in by accident, they had so many other shots and just happen to put the shot with this n*gga khalifa looking to the sky, another n*gga throwing Taylor Gang (which is coincidentally the horns) and also a baphomet tshirt... GTFOH

If yaw new about yaw history, religious and music, you will know Satanic and evil has always been in music since the beginning of time...

I mean they say Satan was a minister of music himself so why not infilitrate the one thing that reaches out to more people then anything else...

Why do you think HIp HOp is the biggest genre in the world right now, n*ggas need to open they eyes and peep game...
 7 years ago '04        #86
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
how could satan be in music since the beginning of time when music hasn't been here since the beginning of time? you need to stop watchin tv and stop tryin to talk like someone on cnn cuz when you use it wrong u look like a dumbass
 7 years ago '06        #87
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 MegaTON said:
how could satan be in music since the beginning of time when music hasn't been here since the beginning of time? you need to stop watchin tv and stop tryin to talk like someone on cnn cuz when you use it wrong u look like a dumbass


If satan was a minister of music, that means music predates time, that means music is not an earthly thing, its a spiritual and an emotional thing... Nothing influences your thinking process and emotions more then music so please remove your finger from the keyboard...

And i am a christian and i do believe in heaven and hell and i do believe what i say so go ahead and take a jab at my beliefs, i dont really care...

If you look in the bible there are heavenly choirs of angels that do nothing all day but sing... so you to tell me that music hasnt been here since the beginning of time is bulls**t...
 7 years ago '04        #88
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
whats the devil look like?
 7 years ago '05        #89
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 datVAkid said:
Its right there in plain site, and with music videos and s**t, nothing is left in by accident, they had so many other shots and just happen to put the shot with this n*gga khalifa looking to the sky, another n*gga throwing Taylor Gang (which is coincidentally the horns) and also a baphomet tshirt... GTFOH

If yaw new about yaw history, religious and music, you will know Satanic and evil has always been in music since the beginning of time...

I mean they say Satan was a minister of music himself so why not infilitrate the one thing that reaches out to more people then anything else...

Why do you think HIp HOp is the biggest genre in the world right now, n*ggas need to open they eyes and peep game...
who said it was by accident though? Like I said his BOYS are WELL AWARE that n*ggas like you sit on the computer and discuss conspiracies.. Like I said, throw on an illuminati related or secret society related shirt, and n*ggas will start gossiping worse than those 4 b**ches on the view.. Plain and simple.. its a smart marketing ploy, and damn near every artist is using it..

Plain and simple the n*ggas who you think are in secret societies are most likely not, the ones who arent be mentioned at all, are the ones who most likely are..

The whole point of a secret society or even being involved in one is that its a f**kin secret, you don't prance around doing little subtle s**t to expose yourself or even give hints. There's codes in any organization, and if they were really in them or affiliated they would be breaking the damn rules..

Do you see any politicians walking around in illuminati related shirts? no the f**k you don't, like I said, its a marketing ploy thats extremely successful.. these rappers arent dumb they know how to control their crowd, they are professional entertainers.. don't for get that.


Last edited by Hold That; 10-12-2010 at 01:29 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #90
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Hold That said:
who said it was by accident though? Like I said his BOYS are WELL AWARE that n*ggas like you sit on the computer and discuss conspiracies.. Like I said, throw on an illuminati related or secret society related shirt, and n*ggas will start gossiping worse than those 4 b**ches on the view.. Plain and simple.. its a smart marketing ploy, and damn near every artist is using it..

Plain and simple the n*ggas who you think are in secret societies are most likely not, the ones who arent be mentioned at all, are the ones who most likely are..

The whole point of a secret society or even being involved in one is that its a f**kin secret, you don't prance around doing little subtle s**t to expose yourself or even give hints. There's codes in any organization, and if they were really in them or affiliated they would be breaking the damn rules..

Do you see any politicians walking around in illuminati related shirts? no the f**k you don't, like I said, its a marketing ploy thats extremely successful.. these rappers arent dumb they know how to control their crowd, they are professional entertainers.. don't for get that.
Who said anything about a secret society... n*ggas getting illuminati and other s**t twisted... my whole point is he is using and representing something that stand for nothing but pure evil to put money in his pocket, which is selling out or selling your soul to the devil... my whole argument is about right and wrong not no secret society...

and about secret society, the best way to hide is in broad daylight... that coincide with the biggest trick the devil plays and making people think he dont exist... most n*ggaz think these secret society s**ts are bulls**t allowing them to do what ever they do in broad daylight and no one will even look at em funny...
 7 years ago '06        #91
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Hold That said:
who said it was by accident though? Like I said his BOYS are WELL AWARE that n*ggas like you sit on the computer and discuss conspiracies.. Like I said, throw on an illuminati related or secret society related shirt, and n*ggas will start gossiping worse than those 4 b**ches on the view.. Plain and simple.. its a smart marketing ploy, and damn near every artist is using it..

Plain and simple the n*ggas who you think are in secret societies are most likely not, the ones who arent be mentioned at all, are the ones who most likely are..

The whole point of a secret society or even being involved in one is that its a f**kin secret, you don't prance around doing little subtle s**t to expose yourself or even give hints. There's codes in any organization, and if they were really in them or affiliated they would be breaking the damn rules..

Do you see any politicians walking around in illuminati related shirts? no the f**k you don't, like I said, its a marketing ploy thats extremely successful.. these rappers arent dumb they know how to control their crowd, they are professional entertainers.. don't for get that.
Also since we talking about secret societies, they use entertainers to promote and flag s**t like that because no why, they are professional entertainers... they know we look up to them and they have more power and control over the mass' then any politician could ever have, they aint stupid... the real people, we dont know who they are, but these entertainers and s**t flaggin are just pawns in a game a chess...
 7 years ago '04        #92
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
do u have a job^
 7 years ago '06        #93
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 MegaTON said:
do u have a job^
Full time student... but why does this matter?
 7 years ago '08        #94
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979

[pic - click to view]



[video - click to view]


^ the white dude is mac miller...
 7 years ago '08        #95
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
also, obey does have some interesting shirts...

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #96
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
thats not mac miller
 7 years ago '05        #97
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I wanna cop one of those Illuminati Devil Freemason shirts.

They look f**king sick. What brand are they?
 03-07-2011, 12:46 PM         #98
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Something fishy is going on the music industry.
 7 years ago '10        #99
Official253 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
Tyga>Wiz. Dude is just a swagger jacker point blank. He makes some good music.. But is repetitive as a mahf**ka.
 03-07-2011, 02:13 PM         #100
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedHead said:
umm 1 wiz haven't been rappin longer than Tyga
2. wiz wish to get on Tyga level aka make song that's billboard worthy
3. Jay don't have 100 tats or rock vintage snapbacks

just face it wiz trying to jock tyga so hard it's ridiculous

Tyga over wiz anyday
Wiz can only rap about 1 thing and 1 thing only AND THAT IS WEED
LMFAO @ Black & Yellow being #1 on Billboard.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy