Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2010, 12:19 PM         #61
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #62
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
Who is this tiger guy yall keep talking about? He must be a nobody 2 cents rapper cuz n*ggas round here never heard/fcuk with him
 7 years ago '09        #63
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,040 | Props total: 22397 22397
 Gmo BlaZe said:
n*ggas never jocked cali.

Yall had the most piece s**t movements ever.

Jerkin and hyphy. Yall n*ggas is gay as f**k.
^^^ that k!lled me, brought me back to life with the dragon balls, and k!lled me again.

but on the real, tyga isn't that bad. I honestly liked no introduction when it came out more than carter 3. Wayne used to be one of my top 5 favorite rappers, there were times when the only rapper I listened to more was jay-z. But carter 3 k!lled me. He had so much potential to do so much, drop some real mixtape type bars on there. That s**t was so lackluster

taylor gang or get hit by a bus, jet life nigguh

7 years ago '07        #64
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 J Rob said:
let's just say he did sell his soul............so f**king what? What the hell does that have to do with us and what the f**k can we do about it?

I'm so sick of hearing about this Illuminati bulls**t.....broke a.ss n*ggas done convinced themselves that the only way you can become rich is to sell your soul.
U obviously dont understand how the world works
 7 years ago '07        #65
AsiaNxNinja 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
 BasedHead said:
wiz can afford to buy all that weed but can't afford to get a decent haircut or baby dreads.
Hey its you hatin on wiz again. Damn homie u on his nuts huh? Tell me was what u said there a female thing to say or a manly thing to say? Do u go to the mall and say "damn look dudes hair"? U are a homo, for real
 7 years ago '09        #66
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
Wiz music has always been the same fool

Last edited by Ash10; 10-11-2010 at 01:55 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #67
AsiaNxNinja 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
In the event that Wiz did sell his soul (as stupid as that sounds, actually is this what u guys talk about with your friends?) How does that affect u? And does that stop u from listening to his music? Cuz whoever talks about illuminati sounds retarded. Like who cares, their lives dont effect mine why should it affect yours? Are u guys from jesus camp? Cuz i would understand then
 7 years ago '05        #68
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga u sound stupid right now. if da n*gga had a t shirt wit the statement "by any means necessary" you'd easily deduct that he a follower of brother Malcolm's doctrine right? and if da n*gga had a rainbow t shirt wit GLAAD written on it then you'd a.ssume he supportin f*ggits right? so then what da fucck are we to git from a pentagram image? he support satanism

muhfuccka it aint about freakin out it's about questionin who da fucck we support. yall n*ggas accept anythang muhfucckas put in front of yall. Pac far from my fav rapper but da realest shiit he said is to hold rappers accountable & question errythang
....Dumbass. If You Listen To Wiz Music Then You Know That Shirt Aint Even Related Back To Him. That's A Fan With A Shirt....

If I Did A Music Video and My Homie Had That Shirt. You Think I Support The Devil Movement Cause He Wearin The Shirt? Helll Naaawww Cause His Shirt Aint Got Nothing To Do With My Music. You n*ggas Must Be Bored Cause Jay Aint Throwin Up No More Signs For Yall To Talk About.

As For The Wiz & Tyga s**t...Where The f**k You New Wiz Fans Come From? I Swear It Was Like 8 To 9 Members Top Hype About Kush & OJ and All Sudden Everybody On Wiz d!ck & Trying Get This Tyga & Wiz Beef Thing Happening. Wiz Has Said He Has No Problem With Tyga & Don't Mind Doing A Song With The n*gga.

So Where This Wiz Vs Tyga s**t Coming From? They Both Got The Same Style But Different Gimmicks & Wiz Has Said He Got His Style From Cali. Drop It.....
 7 years ago '04        #69
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
Tyga is wack.

Wiz sold out back to back shows in LA. Tyga wouldn't even be able to sell out a show out here if he was giving tickets for a $1
 10-11-2010, 03:07 PM         #70
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Tyga is only hot because a.ssociation.
:a greement1:

Couldnt of said that s**t better!
 7 years ago '08        #71
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
 Deckster said:
im pretty sure wiz wear the nappy fro on purpose just saying...
he growing dreads n s**t

idk why tho
:fryingpan:
 10-11-2010, 03:47 PM         #72
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this illuminati s**t has became so trendy its disgusting. like anyone cant buy a shirt like that. what happens if dude falls off. let me guess, i sold my soul and all i got was this tshirt.
 7 years ago '06        #73
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Maybe that dude thinks the shirt looks cool or likes the design. Maybe he knows that is the "cool" thing to talk about and is rockin it just because of that. I have one of the meanest fitteds ever created and it took mu until I got it in my hands to realize that the symbol goes against what I believe. But I still rocked it cuz it was fresh lol But i don't rock it anymore because I don't like what it represents. But some don't care. It doesn't mean they are actually evil. n*ggas quick to jump on a.ssumptions too fast.
 7 years ago '07        #74
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 CaliIsActive said:
Just another n*gga jocking cali style. Chuck Taylors been heavy out here for years
Wiz thinks he is from Cali haha

and why the f**k we talkin bout wack a.ss tyga...dude had 1 song like 2 years ago and thats it.

Last edited by kakish; 10-11-2010 at 05:25 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #75
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 #1nasfan said:
n*ggas k!ll me with that "jockin cali style" Chucks been heavy in the united states for years, my father rocked chucks in highschool .............
 NoLedge18720 said:
since when was Cali the only place people wore chuck taylors? Do you even know how old chuck taylor's are?

ozWinston said:
f**k outta here you lame a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

yooooooooooooooo WTF...th is was live TV?
 7 years ago '04        #76
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 BasedHead said:
Exactly when wiz first came out did he have tats? I don't even think he was talking about weed.

but all of a sudden he got tats etc...
he afraid to be himself

tyga been himself since day1
tyga been garbage since day 1

dude is mad corny and will never be buzzin

u mad or something
 7 years ago '07        #77
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
lmao i cant remember the last time i heard a tyga song

n*ggas are reachin too hard on this illuminati s**t
 7 years ago '06        #78
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Maaly6 said:

when Tyga first came out, he was on some pop/rock s**t like his cousin (Travie of Gym Class Heroes--who's in the "Coconut Juice" video)

his debut "No Introduction" album was NOT released on Cash Money, it was released on Pete Wentz' (Fall Out Boy) label Decaydance Records. he didn't even curse on that album and it FAILED miserably doing 6,787 copies. if he was Cash Money then, WHY THE f**k would they release his album the same day as Carter 3? @ the idiots in this thread

sources:

Dude what he77 are u talk'n bout, besides noth'n? Yes Tyga was YM back on his debut, it was a joint venture through YM/Decaydance/GED. Wayne was in da 'Coconut Juice' video along wit Pete Wentz & Travie. Tyga got down wit Wayne after their performance 2gether @ da MTV music awards wit Fall Out Boy back in '07.
 7 years ago '04        #79
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
wiz started when he was 18 so yeah a lots changed since then the change from ages 18-21 is f**kin crazy honestly if any of you have experienced it yet u'll know what im talkin about
 10-12-2010, 10:48 AM         #80
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedHead said:
umm 1 wiz haven't been rappin longer than Tyga
2. wiz wish to get on Tyga level aka make song that's billboard worthy
3. Jay don't have 100 tats or rock vintage snapbacks

just face it wiz trying to jock tyga so hard it's ridiculous

Tyga over wiz anyday
Wiz can only rap about 1 thing and 1 thing only AND THAT IS WEED
your an idiot. i understand where u can c the similarities in their style, but i doubt wiz stole tygas style. wiz wishes he can get on tygas level? are u serious? wiz has a pretty big fanbase. tyga made a song that hit billboards but thats it. your crazy if u think tyga will sell more then wiz at the moment.

wiz can come out wit an album and have decent sales and a record company wouldnt even release tyga's music. and your sayin tyga started the whole tatted up style? n*ggas been doin that for years. wiz sells out shows nowadays, tyga is not at his level.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago