Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 Marvin Hagler said:
u dumb a.ss n*ggas sittin in here arguin bout Wiz vs. Tyga and ignorin the 800 lb elephant in da room

yall see it like i do... why da fucck is Wiz homeboy rockin a satanic t shirt??!?

thats what im sayin...
 7 years ago '05        #42
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25137 25137
 Marvin Hagler said:
u dumb a.ss n*ggas sittin in here arguin bout Wiz vs. Tyga and ignorin the 800 lb elephant in da room

yall see it like i do... why da fucck is Wiz homeboy rockin a satanic t shirt??!?
...Go Find The n*gga & Ask Him. He Going Tell You He Likes The Shirt and Thats It. What The Hell You n*ggas Going Do? Label Him A Devil Follower?

Its Part Of The Skater/Hippie Clothing Trend Wearing Shirts With s**t On It & How We Know Thats His Home Boy?

I Guess Everybody In The Video Is Wiz Homeboys & Homegirls....Yall Freak Out About The Smallest Things.
 7 years ago '06        #43
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 BasedHead said:
Exactly when wiz first came out did he have tats? I don't even think he was talking about weed.

but all of a sudden he got tats etc...
he afraid to be himself

tyga been himself since day1
You talking this Tyga who had this voice?

[video - click to view]

Or this Tyga with the "trying to get that Jadakiss tone down" voice?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #44
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 682 682
 CaliIsActive said:
Just another n*gga jocking cali style. Chuck Taylors been heavy out here for years
n*ggas never jocked cali.

Yall had the most piece s**t movements ever.

Jerkin and hyphy. Yall n*ggas is gay as f**k.
 10-11-2010, 12:35 AM         #45
Hitzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That shirt is f**king NICE.
 7 years ago '04        #46
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 4527 4527
 Hitzz said:
That shirt is f**king NICE.
wow. then i read ur sig and really realized u r lost.

mite as well k!ll urself blasphemy is unforgivable. unless ur just ignorant and dont really know what ur saying.
 10-11-2010, 12:51 AM         #47
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thread went over heads.
 10-11-2010, 12:51 AM         #48
Maaly6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetZ17 said:
You talking this Tyga who had this voice?

Or this Tyga with the "trying to get that Jadakiss tone down" voice?

when Tyga first came out, he was on some pop/rock s**t like his cousin (Travie of Gym Class Heroes--who's in the "Coconut Juice" video)

his debut "No Introduction" album was NOT released on Cash Money, it was released on Pete Wentz' (Fall Out Boy) label Decaydance Records. he didn't even curse on that album and it FAILED miserably doing 6,787 copies. if he was Cash Money then, WHY THE f**k would they release his album the same day as Carter 3? @ the idiots in this thread

sources:

10-11-2010, 12:55 AM         #49
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Go Find The n*gga & Ask Him. He Going Tell You He Likes The Shirt and Thats It. What The Hell You n*ggas Going Do? Label Him A Devil Follower?

Its Part Of The Skater/Hippie Clothing Trend Wearing Shirts With s**t On It & How We Know Thats His Home Boy?

I Guess Everybody In The Video Is Wiz Homeboys & Homegirls....Yall Freak Out About The Smallest Things.

n*gga u sound stupid right now. if da n*gga had a t shirt wit the statement "by any means necessary" you'd easily deduct that he a follower of brother Malcolm's doctrine right? and if da n*gga had a rainbow t shirt wit GLAAD written on it then you'd a.ssume he supportin f*ggits right? so then what da fucck are we to git from a pentagram image? he support satanism

muhfuccka it aint about freakin out it's about questionin who da fucck we support. yall n*ggas accept anythang muhfucckas put in front of yall. Pac far from my fav rapper but da realest shiit he said is to hold rappers accountable & question errythang
 7 years ago '04        #50
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
that shirt is an OBEY t-shirt, what do u think wiz was gonna do - tell dude to take it off, someone on this forum probably works for someone who is corrupt but u know - n*ggas gotta eat
 7 years ago '10        #51
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6712 6712
Even though it's kind of wierd to see something like that in a rap music video....half the s**t kids do nowadays is wierd. Tight jeans, piercings, 100 tattoos before you hit puberty....motherf**kers are so clueless nowadays that I bet that guy doesn't even know what he has on his shirt. He just thinks its cool looking so he bought it.
 7 years ago '04        #52
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
agreed^
 7 years ago '06        #53
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 Fresh Whyte said:

For real though odds are he doesn't even know dude. Wiz was inviting people to the video shoot on twitter. No way in hell did he know everybody there.
 7 years ago '04        #54
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1040 1040
re: baphomet shirt - could one one of the following:

1) he has no idea what it is and he just happen to pick it up from hot topic or some skater clothing store

2) he knows what it is and wears it to stir up just this kind of talk

3) he really bout it bout it

what do you think is the most likely?

satanism in popular media has been there since the dawn of media. even way back then babylon was known for its music being popular across the world
 7 years ago '05        #55
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,379 | Props total: 481 481
this silly arguements on bx.. tyga & wiz... smdh!..
 7 years ago '09        #56
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
n*ggas is starting to p!ss me off with this bulls**t
 7 years ago '07        #57
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Tyga's black and yellow
 7 years ago '10        #58
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 1499 1499
im pretty sure the dude wearing the shirt is apart of his team.. it looks like DJ Ill Will or it could be the rapper Mac Miller... if it's Mac Miller than yea... I think them n*ggas dun' sold their souls to the devil =(
 10-11-2010, 10:53 AM         #59
WordisBond  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
wow. then i read ur sig and really realized u r lost.

mite as well k!ll urself blasphemy is unforgivable. unless ur just ignorant and dont really know what ur saying.
So he's lost and should k!ll himself because he doesn't believe in what you believe?

Maybe you should k!ll your self for being so damn close minded.
 10-11-2010, 12:08 PM         #60
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
let's just say he did sell his soul............so f**king what? What the hell does that have to do with us and what the f**k can we do about it?

I'm so sick of hearing about this Illuminati bulls**t.....broke a.ss n*ggas done convinced themselves that the only way you can become rich is to sell your soul.
Go and buy some Converse since you're balling son. I hear you talking but you ain't rich son. How can you call the next man broke if you don't have a million?
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy