NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
em is a god
 7 years ago '09        #42
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557
cam's 60 mins > *n/h*
 7 years ago '07        #43
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
after watching this i think im going to light some candles, take a hot bubble bath, put the eminem show on repeat..and reflect on eminem and his beauty as a human being

does anyone else think that the reason eminems face is so young and beautiful is because he's the second coming....im pretty sure he is god god doesn't age right??

edit: i hope i don't cry when halies song comes on, that part about him finding his kids made me wanna cry

it made me want to settle down with a loving woman and have her bear my child so i can love it just as much as he does, i think i'll call him marshal :smokin:
 7 years ago '04        #44
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Jade Yorker said:
u a blazers fan?

Yeah, man. Born and raised in Portland. Blazer fan all my life. And you're avy is just rubbing the s**t in.
 7 years ago '04        #45
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
that wasnt really a rap, it was more like a limerick
 10-11-2010, 01:02 AM         #46
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his eyes always twitch now
 7 years ago '10        #47
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Mr. Snowman said:
after watching this i think im going to light some candles, take a hot bubble bath, put the eminem show on repeat..and reflect on eminem and his beauty as a human being

does anyone else think that the reason eminems face is so young and beautiful is because he's the second coming....im pretty sure he is god god doesn't age right??

edit: i hope i don't cry when halies song comes on, that part about him finding his kids made me wanna cry

it made me want to settle down with a loving woman and have her bear my child so i can love it just as much as he does, i think i'll call him marshal :smokin:

[pic - click to view]

stfu f*g
 10-11-2010, 04:02 AM         #48
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
gay post
 7 years ago '10        #49
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Em smiled..
 7 years ago '07        #50
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70220 70220
lol they had to bring up the gay protest....AC seemed lil moody, little do everyone know, AC is gay
 7 years ago '07        #51
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
anderson just had to ask him about using the word 'f**got'

ol sensitive a.ss n*gga
lmao.. Cooper straight out asked him "Do you not like gay people?"

Eminem just said "No, I don't have a problem with anybody" or something like that.. I woulda been if he was just went hard on him, no homo.

concert footage in the interview.. smh @ all the crying white females.
 7 years ago '08        #52
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Mr. Snowman said:

:wow: :wow: :wow: @ those godly lines..I didn't proceed to read further after that :wow:
 7 years ago '08        #53
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 JFamis said:
Yeah, man. Born and raised in Portland. Blazer fan all my life. And you're avy is just rubbing the s**t in.
 7 years ago '04        #54
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
I never knew this is why is eye is f**ked up...

"But the worst was to come in 1982, on January 13th. Marshall was intentionally hit with a snowball containing a heavy object, was wounded severely while lying on the ground and went into a coma. He also suffered from intermittent loss of vision in his right eye and from an intermittent loss of hearing when he woke up from the coma. When Marshall was transferred to the hospital, the doctors thought he was to die, but Marshall woke up 10 days later, and the first sentence he said was: “now I can spell elephant”. Debbie Mathers tried to sue Roseville Elementary School in 1982, because of Marshall’s head injury. She tried to prove that her son suffered from a lot of post-beating symptoms. But, unfortunately, the lawsuit was dismissed in 1983."

lol that s**t did something to his brain and made him the rapper he is today..
 7 years ago '08        #55
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 persuazion said:

"But the worst was to come in 1982, on January 13th. Marshall was intentionally hit with a snowball containing a heavy object, was wounded severely while lying on the ground and went into a coma. He also suffered from intermittent loss of vision in his right eye and from an intermittent loss of hearing when he woke up from the coma. When Marshall was transferred to the hospital, the doctors thought he was to die, but Marshall woke up 10 days later, and the first sentence he said was: “now I can spell elephant”. Debbie Mathers tried to sue Roseville Elementary School in 1982, because of Marshall’s head injury. She tried to prove that her son suffered from a lot of post-beating symptoms. But, unfortunately, the lawsuit was dismissed in 1983."

smh @ muthaf**kas disrespecting my boy em like that
 7 years ago '04        #56
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
this was a good interview
 7 years ago '08        #57
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 persuazion said:

"what doesn't k!ll u makes u stronger."

perfect example of the quote :agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #58
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 stogz said:
Since when is Anderson Cooper on 60 minutes???!
he did the infamous Camron inteview on 60 minutes i think so it's ben awile...

he seem like he really likes em no homo or homo idk...

em get along wit gay dudes 4 some reason dey don't bother him like his lyrics wud lead you 2 believe
 7 years ago '04        #59
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 persuazion said:

thats too funny i didnt know eminem was the reason for them trying to ban snowball f!ghts in elementary school
 7 years ago '05        #60
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
Man these Ads on YouTube annoyin as f**k now
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy