DC Universe Online Character Creation Walkthrough and Beta Details

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
5672 pageviews
13 comments

jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
DC Universe Online Character Creation Walkthrough and Beta Details

[url=http://www.gametrailers.com/video/nycc10-character-dc-universe/705903]DC Universe Online Video Game, NYCC10: Character Customization Walkthrough Pt.1 | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
[url=http://www.gametrailers.com/video/nycc10-character-dc-universe/705904]DC Universe Online Video Game, NYCC10: Character Customization Walkthrough Pt.2 | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
[url=http://www.gametrailers.com/video/nycc10-character-dc-universe/705905]DC Universe Online Video Game, NYCC10: Character Customization Walkthrough Pt.3 | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Ready to turn your pre-order receipt into a Beta key?*

Follow these simple steps!
Submit a clear image of your DC Universe™ Online Pre-Order receipt above.
Click SUBMIT!
To receive a Beta key by November 30, 2010, you must submit your valid pre-order register or eCommerce receipt no later than November 15, 2010.

Your Beta key is your ticket into the active Beta playtesting program and ensures that you can join us for the exclusive in-game Beta events leading up to the game launch – including the "Battle of the Legends" in-game battle just prior to the commercial release.

What if I pre-order and send in my receipt AFTER November 15, 2010?
It’s okay! There is still an opportunity to experience legendary adventure and join the Beta in time to be part of the Beta ending event, the "Battle of the Legends." We will send you a Beta key on or before the last week of Beta to ensure that you can join in time to be part of this exclusive combat event.

"Battle of the Legends" will rage for several days threatening the entire universe. You will have the chance to be part of it and experience a once in a lifetime battle f!ghting alongside or against the legendary DC Universe icons. The in-game "Battle of the Legends" is based on the battle staged in the DCUO cinematic featuring Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, The Joker and other famous DC superheroes and villains.

This is a truly legendary battle you won’t want to miss. So make sure you submit your pre-order receipt and get ready to join the battle to save or rule the Universe... The Next Legend Is You!™

[pic - click to view]

- DCUO

image @ the method of getting a beta key. oh well, i'll be pre-ordering soon and doing this ASAP. if the beta lasts through to release early next year then as far as the long delay from November 2nd to next year is concerned...

[pic - click to view]

13 comments for "DC Universe Online Character Creation Walkthrough and Beta Details"

7 years ago '07        #2
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
this is a ps3 exclusive right? hope they do something similar for xbox cus this looks dope
 7 years ago '04        #3
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Pissed off it got pushed back till Q1 2011
 7 years ago '04        #4
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Ok so what am I supposed to do if I preordered through Amazon? Hope the screenshot of my invoice worked.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 10-10-2010 at 06:56 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #5
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,703 | Props total: 734 734
 celphtitled said:
this is a ps3 exclusive right? hope they do something similar for xbox cus this looks dope
Also on pc.
 7 years ago '05        #6
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Yea I'm waiting on this cause I didnt like Champions Online or City of Heroes too much. Ill see of this can pull me away from Catalysm.
 7 years ago '04        #7
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
hmmm goto preorder this soon
 7 years ago '06        #8
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 kuruption said:
Ok so what am I supposed to do if I preordered through Amazon? Hope the screenshot of my invoice worked.
yeah pretty much. i'm gonna preorder in store since online they make you pay in full. i'd rather put down $5, get the receipt, get in the beta, and play through til it drops then cop when i want depending on how i like the beta.
 7 years ago '04        #9
space
space
 jayvivz said:
yeah pretty much. i'm gonna preorder in store since online they make you pay in full. i'd rather put down $5, get the receipt, get in the beta, and play through til it drops then cop when i want depending on how i like the beta.
That my plan as well. That's why I'm actually glad it got delayed if it's that easy to get into the Beta.
 7 years ago '04        #10
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 319 319
does this beta apply to the PS3 also or just PC? I can't view the video because I'm at work.
 7 years ago '04        #11
space
space
 MochaWhitey said:
does this beta apply to the PS3 also or just PC? I can't view the video because I'm at work.
Yes it does.
 7 years ago '04        #12
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 319 319
Sweet! Thanks.
 7 years ago '06        #13
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
my ideas jus went through the roof
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago