Are You A Real Blood Or Crip Pt. 2?! (Talks About Waka Flocka & Lil Wayne)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2010, 12:31 PM         #41
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
this is the most reacching nonsense ive ever seen
I bet you didn't watch up to the 4:38 mark. Watch again and come back.
 7 years ago '09        #42
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Joe Budden said:
I bet you didn't watch up to the 4:38 mark. Watch again and come back.
no i watched the whole thing ock...s**t was dumb as hell
 10-10-2010, 12:36 PM         #43
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:
Incase yall missed it the first time.
:agreement6:

This s**t is nice. Where is homie from?
 7 years ago '08        #44
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
Put it like this, most gangs are fake.

If you run up on a Blood and he claiming 5 (Birdman, Lil Wayne) they are f**king false. That s**t is a heavy violation and them n*ggas should be knocked the f**k out for that s**t.
 10-10-2010, 12:56 PM         #45
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
no i watched the whole thing ock...s**t was dumb as hell
What was "dumb" about it? The part where MJ is telling you the history books are not telling you the full story? The part about people supporting idiots? The part where Method Man is telling people not dream and party their lives away. The part where ODB is telling you he's not crazy? These guys got money and I'll tell you this, it wasn't luck.
 7 years ago '06        #46
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Joe Budden said:
:agreement6:

This s**t is nice. Where is homie from?
Dee-1, an independent rapper coming straight from New Orleans, is becoming more of a household name. A former teacher and graduate of Louisiana State, Dee 1 is gaining lots of fans and popularity due to this viral video.
You can also google his name he'll show up.
 7 years ago '09        #47
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Joe Budden said:
What was "dumb" about it? The part where MJ is telling you the history books are not telling you the full story? The part about people supporting idiots? The part where Method Man is telling people not dream and party their lives away. The part where ODB is telling you he's not crazy? These guys got money and I'll tell you this, it wasn't luck.
are u serious?? u should now by now histoy books are scued man i dont need mj tellin me this... meth tellin me not to dream and party my life away is the same s**t my grandmother tells me...odb is crazy...u reachin heavy fam
 7 years ago '07        #48
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1113 1113
 Tounw said:
These record execs use this music the same way the gov't used crack within black communities, let them k!ll each other and feed off their ignorance smh, I cant stand that "straight ignorant music" especially the kids who sing what they know nothin about then eventually perpetuate it when that time comes, all to prove they believe what they have been listening too since 5yrs old or just so theuy can relate to theses artist's

Population control
^^^^ This; these new n*ggas now a days are lost; Im only 23; and when I hear some of these high school aged kids talk now a days the s**t is sickening; n*ggas are really acting like this rap s**t is what their lives are supposed to be like. As far as gangs go the s**t is sickening; its 2010 and n*ggas are still gettin k!lled over the color of a snot rag; get the f**k outta here man; its sickening goin outside and seein n*ggas reppin this dumb s**t; I wouldnt have a problem if it was on some black panther lets start a revolution; educate; and give back to the hood; but its far from it; atleast where im from
 7 years ago '08        #49
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Aint nobody gangbanging outside of Chicago. All that shyt is a joke, nyggas just playing a gangsterfied version of lazer tag and cops and robbers.
 7 years ago '07        #50
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 HotepSuns said:
already you can see people didn't watch the video.....what he was talking about had nothing to do with these n*ggas false claiming,but more about how they are perpetuating madness amongst kids who are lost already...giving them a soundtrack to ignorance,and unecessary violence all based off banging....which they are doing for entertainment,but becomes very real for people who are active out there....

waka flocka is the biggest clown to ever grace hip hop....he is the BLACK FACE of hip hop....he makes every racist proud,and stand up,and cheer everytime he opens his mouth,or makes a song....but waka himself is lost...he has no knowledge of self,and his madness is perpetuated by the people of influence around him.....which almost makes you feel a sense of depression behind the dysfunctional circle that seems to be never ending..

i like how the brother made his points as well...however it's so extremely hard to intellectualize this madness to kids...especially those brought up in it....or even worse those who are trying to pose as such,because they were influenced by music/media....but i applaud him for f!ghting the good f!ght..
bump.............
 7 years ago '07        #51
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 cboi3523 said:
Incase yall missed it the first time.
dude is nice.

gangs are childish. educate yourselves
 10-10-2010, 03:21 PM         #52
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
are u serious?? u should now by now histoy books are scued man i dont need mj tellin me this... meth tellin me not to dream and party my life away is the same s**t my grandmother tells me...odb is crazy...u reachin heavy fam
This has nothing to do with you or me. Your grandmother tells you that, good for you. But in the real world, people are gang banging, selling drugs, doing drugs, and living check to check.
 10-10-2010, 03:31 PM         #53
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with him when he mention waka flocka.. that album is going to be the soundtrack to alot of k!llers. when you hear songs from waka.... you just get so amp up. you ready to fuk a motherf**ker up..

so waka better already have his lawyers on standby... they going to blame him for alot of gang violence/deaths... try to sue him etc... sad but true
 7 years ago '06        #54
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,371 | Props total: 4644 4644
s**t is crazy. I don't wanna speak on it too much. I try and stay from that stuff as much as possible.

What's ill is that some of this music is like a mantra for these gang banging n*ggas. n*ggas think they just repeating/reciting words but there is something to be said about the power of language and words.

n*ggas is so desensitized to s**t now. "n*gga" the word is so desensitized now. It's never...."I'm gonna go k!ll Jonathan" it's "I'm gonna go pop 2 in this n*gga". Real people get a.ssigned n*ggas, or slobs, or crabs. Gangbanging becomes a fashion, a way to dress, talk when it started off as a way to think.

im so over that s**t. at one point i was romanticized by it but now that im older im trying to ENJOY life. It's sad cause those n*ggas really do live in a BOX. And what's sadder is they built that box and then hopped in it.
 7 years ago '04        #55
canyouremember 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:
already you can see people didn't watch the video.....what he was talking about had nothing to do with these n*ggas false claiming,but more about how they are perpetuating madness amongst kids who are lost already...giving them a soundtrack to ignorance,and unecessary violence all based off banging....which they are doing for entertainment,but becomes very real for people who are active out there....

waka flocka is the biggest clown to ever grace hip hop....he is the BLACK FACE of hip hop....he makes every racist proud,and stand up,and cheer everytime he opens his mouth,or makes a song....but waka himself is lost...he has no knowledge of self,and his madness is perpetuated by the people of influence around him.....which almost makes you feel a sense of depression behind the dysfunctional circle that seems to be never ending..

i like how the brother made his points as well...however it's so extremely hard to intellectualize this madness to kids...especially those brought up in it....or even worse those who are trying to pose as such,because they were influenced by music/media....but i applaud him for f!ghting the good f!ght..
Well said brotha
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy