Are You A Real Blood Or Crip Pt. 2?! (Talks About Waka Flocka & Lil Wayne)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 slapaho said:
i think they thought it would be a passin fad..like the crip walk was but that didnt stop untill crips started callin ppl out molly whoopin n*ggas out skippin who aint crips. to alot of ppl blood is new,and really dipset kinda pushed that blood s**t harder than anybody outside of the west ppl just wanna fit in. and being a blood is cool since lil wayne says he is.cant forget plies pushin this "dumb n*gga music" too. it appeals to the dumb dudes who think speakin well means you a soft a.ss n*gga. cuz blk ppl have to talk like run away slaves to be cool with other blk ppl.
...I Will Agree With This Post.

The Fad Has Been Pick Back Up With A New Color Red,Thats All.
 7 years ago '06        #22
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Fuq all dat at the end of the day music is still just entertainment like movies that's why when people actually purchase CD's it says PARENTAL ADVISORY meaning whoever is listening to that CD should be MATURE or OLD enough to know its just music and entertainment not something to follow and live by. (That's like jits watching a movie or show and then going and shooting sum sh*t up the movie is not responsible its that jit and his parents issue)

+ If it was really and issue with rappers false claiming Bloods & Crips, Im sure the real Bloods & Crips that live that life would or will find a way to do sumthin about rappers false claiming because no one is untouchable. But they usually don't and just make videos like this talking a little bit of something but a whole lot of nothing. What they gonna do Ban all explicit movie and music because your dumb a.ss child wants to act out what they see or hear get real. It's 2010 no more blame game it starts with raising your child correctly.

Last edited by cboi3523; 10-10-2010 at 01:26 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #23
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
We need more rappers like this huh?

....but nobody wants to go around bumpin this all day even though he spittin sum real sh*t.

Last edited by cboi3523; 10-10-2010 at 01:36 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #24
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,193 | Props total: 11789 11789
 Jmoore334 said:
n*gga Shut Your Dumb a.ss Up
 7 years ago '06        #25
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 SunnySouthDalla said:
Y'all actin like we just now hopped on y'all d!cks. Crips been in my hood since the late 80s and Bloods been in my daddy hood (r.i.p) since the late 70s. We know what we doin. And y'all actin like we heard bout y'all and wanted to be like y'all. Ask yo o.gs bout how n*ggas was movin outta la and makin new sets in other cities. That's how s**t spread. And y'all act like the South is all Locin or flamed up. Bout 30% of the south is Crips and Bloods, everything else is neighborhood s**t. So n*gga don't act like we don't know what's goin on and we don't know bout this Crip and Blood s**t. R.I.P Pookie from 445 OCT Trap Town BG Crips, R.I.P to my father from 44 Oakland Gorilla Bloods
Let em Know fam.
 7 years ago '05        #26
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 SunnySouthDalla said:
Ask yo o.gs bout how n*ggas was movin outta la and makin new sets in other cities.
...And OGs Say If They Keep The Original Name Of The Hood,Its All Good & Its All Love But Its A Random a.ss Name Set With Crip & Blood Slap On It. Its Either 1.....Ran By A n*gga That Got Put Off The Hood In Cali & Got Ran Outta The State Or 2....Just A Wannabe.

Thats How It Is.....
 10-10-2010, 02:41 AM         #27
yella  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wheres part 1!!!!!?????!!!!!!!
 10-10-2010, 03:27 AM         #28
soundtrackk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ColeWorld said:
why n*ggaz comin at waka for they acting like he the first dude who be glorifying gang banging in his rap lyrics and songs... they act he's the first ignorant rapper... C'Mon.... The Game,Lil Wayne,Dipset, and alot of cats been glorifying that bangin s**t and saying dumb s**t before flocka.

Let the Muh'Fuka be.... He gettin his money
again another mind missing the statement being made in both of the videos

its not about wacka false bangin its not about whos real and whos not

its about Who has position of power to take leader ship on media driven "gang bangers"
and our future aka the young kids and the teens ,the ones who are going to be responsible
for us in the future.

Its not about the false flagging its the image being portrait to the youth ,any city any state any town.

some of you guys make comments with out deciphering the videos.
wacka flacka and lil wayne are 2 biggest names in hip hop regardless of there talent they are trend setters..
unfortunately the trend being portrait by both artist who represent the BLOOD gang is not about anything productive,anything that would make the youth perceive them as anything less then a violent figure ,They are not leaders in a spiritual way they are leaders in a materialist way in a egotistical way in a violent way , ,and them claiming a unity or a gang or a brother or inspiration to the youth does not follow the code and origin of what it is to be a.ssociated or in a set that traces back to The true meaning of Blood and C.R.I.P

---from a white boy
 10-10-2010, 03:31 AM         #29
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yella said:
Wheres part 1!!!!!?????!!!!!!!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #30
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,392 | Props total: 17559 17559

[video - click to view]

Waka was a Blood back then
 7 years ago '04        #31
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 SunnySouthDalla said:
Y'all actin like we just now hopped on y'all d!cks. Crips been in my hood since the late 80s and Bloods been in my daddy hood (r.i.p) since the late 70s. We know what we doin. And y'all actin like we heard bout y'all and wanted to be like y'all. Ask yo o.gs bout how n*ggas was movin outta la and makin new sets in other cities. That's how s**t spread. And y'all act like the South is all Locin or flamed up. Bout 30% of the south is Crips and Bloods, everything else is neighborhood s**t. So n*gga don't act like we don't know what's goin on and we don't know bout this Crip and Blood s**t. R.I.P Pookie from 445 OCT Trap Town BG Crips, R.I.P to my father from 44 Oakland Gorilla Bloods
man im from texas but i been on the westcoast (las vegas and all thru la) for 10+ years.. wasnt no bloods or crips down there like it is now the south n*ggas was mostly folks or vice lords if u move more towards the east,and its rarely a true og movin startin new hoods its n*ggas who wanted to be the man on they turf so they ran off and started some outta town s**t so they the n*gga on top skoolin these sheeps into claimin s**t cuz the need something to look up to using they ignorance and need to be apart of something against them. period. mack 10 getz 0 love on the west,but up north and down south ppl think he a triple og or some s**t. so if he say its ok then well f**k it ima ride. its sad to watch our black culture go backwards not forward.

you missin the bigger picture..living a gangbang tv life is a fraud type move,and no real n*gga respects it. thats why these lames only move in they own circles where its ok to be dumb and front like you been in the game since birth and its all you ever known.. its 2010 u cant say all you know is dumb s**t to some degree you choose to be blind and accept that this "colors g life" is for real.. the real headbussas shootin n*ggas over shoelaces are dead or in wheelchairs now. that whole s**t is played out. its not the 80's anymore. k!llin your own kind over colors you had s**t to do with makin..is lame no matter what coast. whats next n*ggas going be reppin sur and norte
 7 years ago '06        #32
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 CaliIsActive said:
Its not true? Gang Banging aint even that popular anymore in cali

and south & east coast are on that gang banging sh*t like it was invented yesterday
Idk about the east, but south n*ggas dont bang. U say waka and Wayne but they're industry n*ggas. U can wear any colors down here and u'd be straight. We have m13's in tha H and Houstone's. I'm personally too old for that s**t but I heard they're ruthless.
 7 years ago '04        #33
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,037 | Props total: 1265 1265
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol @ waka claming blood all of sudden..... east coast and south stay on cali d*ck.
My n*gga was a water boy last year hahaha
lol @ west coast claiming they better at rappin than the east...we invented that s**t playboy
 7 years ago '05        #34
Tounw 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 209 209
These record execs use this music the same way the gov't used crack within black communities, let them k!ll each other and feed off their ignorance smh, I cant stand that "straight ignorant music" especially the kids who sing what they know nothin about then eventually perpetuate it when that time comes, all to prove they believe what they have been listening too since 5yrs old or just so theuy can relate to theses artist's

Population control
 7 years ago '05        #35
Tounw 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 209 209
 cboi3523 said:
We need more rappers like this huh?

....but nobody wants to go around bumpin this all day even though he spittin sum real sh*t.
C-Boi droped some heat on yall and I bet all yall in here didnt even peep it
 10-10-2010, 10:54 AM         #36
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The time has come for people to stop supporting this foolishness. Oh, wait, they are too busy thinking about girls, ecstasy, weed, sports, and parties.

This music got people thinking their life is the s**t, got them spending their money on bulls**t just to keep up with their favorite artist. Yeah, you can look fly, but living check to check isn't cool.

You guys on Boxden can act like s**t is cool because you got yourself together (even though most of y'all are pretending and would be homeless if you quit your job), there are a lot of people out here who are lost.

You think these schools are educating these kids? The government wants to spend less on education. Although things will never be perfect, it's time for a change, time for improvement. Stop k!lling each other and start working together.

It's easy to work together when you got money, because the risk is negligible. But when you're broke, you scared to let your best friend hold a few hundred bucks. Now ask yourself, which one are you? You're b**ching over a few hundred? I don't lend friends money, I have a good reason for that, but that's another story...

Y'all can say what y'all want about Wu-Tang, but those guys are smart. And it's not because ODB was against the government.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #37
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
all gangs are retarded anyway they do nothing but hurt the comunity..no matter what this dude says
 7 years ago '05        #38
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
 SunnySouthDalla said:
west coast n*ggas claimin south and east is fake for bloodin and crippin but how its fake when n*ggas die everyday over that s**t. and fake n*ggas dont claim sets. theres real sets in my city, 44 Oakland Gorilla Bloods, 49 King Kiest 'n' Polk Bloods, 445 OCT-BG Crips, OCT Cuzz.
damn bro i was jsut taking back when u said the 44og before they flipped to malcom x thats my hood lil world the spot up and down hatcher pine all that s**t thats when claiming was new in the 90s . s**t like me i grew up in the culture so i naturally rep the red jsut cus thats what i was in and u couldnt get away from it if u lived in south dallas but as an adult u dont live that lifestyle ...you forgot the other side 4duece. this is why today all these n*ggas in the new school of dallas so called set culture just dont move me. cus i got bizzy when GANG culture was real and constant .when you had to leave the fair before dark . i use to get a little upset at how wayne and game and all these n*ggas was claiming blood gang but its music and ill be mad forever cus i still f**k with ogs but yea man shouts to ya bro you sound like a n*gga really from the city..bet hoerrough dont know whit bout this
 7 years ago '09        #39
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Joe Budden said:

this is the most reacching nonsense ive ever seen
 7 years ago '06        #40
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
Incase yall missed it the first time.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy