Are You A Real Blood Or Crip Pt. 2?! (Talks About Waka Flocka & Lil Wayne)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2010, 11:21 PM         #1
10133 pageviews
65 comments

IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are You A Real Blood Or Crip Pt. 2?! (Talks About Waka Flocka & Lil Wayne)

[video - click to view]

65 comments for "Are You A Real Blood Or Crip Pt. 2?! (Talks About Waka Flocka & Lil Wayne)"

7 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
.... @ "i love you baby yeah baby suwu gang"

Theres No Point In Tripping On The Music,Just Trip On The Artists. "G Check" These Artists Thats Making These "Soundtracks" To The People and Make Sure They Real & Not Fake But This Is The Rap Game...Its Entertainment. If You Rock A Rag....You Know These Artists Aint Loyal To Their Rag Like You Are. Its Entertainment....Look,Laugh,and Move On.
 7 years ago '08        #3
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
Is that NYOil w/ da shades?
 10-09-2010, 11:53 PM         #4
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
already you can see people didn't watch the video.....what he was talking about had nothing to do with these n*ggas false claiming,but more about how they are perpetuating madness amongst kids who are lost already...giving them a soundtrack to ignorance,and unecessary violence all based off banging....which they are doing for entertainment,but becomes very real for people who are active out there....

waka flocka is the biggest clown to ever grace hip hop....he is the BLACK FACE of hip hop....he makes every racist proud,and stand up,and cheer everytime he opens his mouth,or makes a song....but waka himself is lost...he has no knowledge of self,and his madness is perpetuated by the people of influence around him.....which almost makes you feel a sense of depression behind the dysfunctional circle that seems to be never ending..

i like how the brother made his points as well...however it's so extremely hard to intellectualize this madness to kids...especially those brought up in it....or even worse those who are trying to pose as such,because they were influenced by music/media....but i applaud him for f!ghting the good f!ght..
 7 years ago '09        #5
Jmoore334 
space
space
$2,288 | Props total: 274 274

Last edited by Jmoore334; 08-08-2017 at 04:22 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #6
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,350 | Props total: 9588 9588
 HotepSuns said:
already you can see people didn't watch the video.....what he was talking about had nothing to do with these n*ggas false claiming,but more about how they are perpetuating madness amongst kids who are lost already...giving them a soundtrack to ignorance,and unecessary violence all based off banging....which they are doing for entertainment,but becomes very real for people who are active out there....

waka flocka is the biggest clown to ever grace hip hop....he is the BLACK FACE of hip hop....he makes every racist proud,and stand up,and cheer everytime he opens his mouth,or makes a song....but waka himself is lost...he has no knowledge of self,and his madness is perpetuated by the people of influence around him.....which almost makes you feel a sense of depression behind the dysfunctional circle that seems to be never ending..

i like how the brother made his points as well...however it's so extremely hard to intellectualize this madness to kids...especially those brought up in it....or even worse those who are trying to pose as such,because they were influenced by music/media....but i applaud him for f!ghting the good f!ght..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #7
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2496 2496
 nkflier54 said:
I mean T WAS in Flocka's video
so what? you know they paid them he aint just hop into that s**t co-signin a queens ny blood.

"real bloods dont ride that 5" t-rodgers

this blood s**t so fake n*gga it aint the 80's did u just skip the end of colors when u saw it? really its just a buncha fake a.ss clowns reppin blood outside the westcoast tryin to fit in creatin problems for real gs who pushed that line since the start of it. "oh they crips we going to be diff so we bloods" sad thing is the lack of history and disrepect shown to older g's by the new dudes false flaggin and never heard a real blood rap track in they life,but these lames dont care being a "blood" is cool to them,and its pretty easy just put on red listen to the game and bingo you a blood. anyone who became a blood after a few lil wayne songs should hang theyself. how a southern or any outta town blood going to be respected when he dont even know the g code. did anyone notice how most of'em dont even claim a set. they just bloods.

Last edited by slapaho; 10-10-2010 at 12:17 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #8
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol @ waka claming blood all of sudden..... east coast and south stay on cali d*ck.
My n*gga was a water boy last year hahaha
What the other dude said.Shut ya stupid a.ss up
 7 years ago '08        #9
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17028 17028
Like I said in the other thread, the movements were infiltrated and polluted from within, now instead of being things for the community they are now about blacks k!lling each other over f**king colors, all about drug wars and just straight madness, nothing to do with the original intent.
 7 years ago '05        #10
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 slapaho said:
did anyone notice how most of'em dont even claim a set. they just bloods.
...Thats What Some People Dont Understand. To Bang A Gang...You Got To Have A Set. I Remember Even Questioning Some Members On Whats Wayne Set Is and All I Hear Is Blood But To n*ggas Thats Out Here Living This Lifestyle. You Got To Go Thru 21 Questions and More To Prove Your Rep.

Okay Waka & Wayne Are Bloods.....What Set Of Bloods They Come From? Waka Screams Out Grove Street Bloods and I Thought The n*gga Was Talking About San Andreas

It Shows You That The Original Codes & Rules Has Been Forgotten Due To Allowing Fakeness In The Mix But At The End Of The Day This Battle On Stopping Blood & Crip s**t Is Just A Waste. You Will Never Stop These Two As Long As You Got n*ggas On TV Making It Seem "Cool".
 7 years ago '04        #11
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
 SunnySouthDalla said:
west coast n*ggas claimin south and east is fake for bloodin and crippin but how its fake when n*ggas die everyday over that s**t. and fake n*ggas dont claim sets. theres real sets in my city, 44 Oakland Gorilla Bloods, 49 King Kiest 'n' Polk Bloods, 445 OCT-BG Crips, OCT Cuzz.
cuz dumb n*ggas from the east south and midwest k!llin each other over s**t you barely know anything about. if you knew your history youd rep yo flag and move the fuc on. its 2010 this aint the 80's askin what set im from and runnin up on me cuz i got a certain color on n*gga ima lay yo young a.ss out.stop false reppin something that too many real n*ggas died for so you can sport that rag show some respect to somthing much larger than you. if yall reppin that cool,but dont take west coast moves fuc'em up and run with it.
 10-10-2010, 12:37 AM         #12
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:

one of the REALEST paragraphs written on boxden EVER.

i cant deny wakas music is hot but he preaching pure ignorance ...come to think of it why is his album that hot? notice how the best and most hot sounding albums have the most ignorant maf**kas on them? ...seems the record companies know who to give the hot beats to ...the yes men around these artists need to speak up and put a stop to this murder music
 7 years ago '08        #13
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17028 17028
Fresh, Is not about forgotten rules, is that the entire movements are not controlled by the real dudes anymore, they are now things like you said to be made "cool" using these random rappers, infiltration in this situation is the key here, where is the big bosses of the bloods?, what do they think of these rappers?.

I mean if these dudes are fake a.ss bloods then wouldn't the big bosses of the bloods call them out?, who is behind pushing this polluted mindset of bloods/crips?, who infiltrated and got the original intent and threw it out the window?, the dude with the colors there need to go into that. In the video he says this is all mind controlling the youth type of stuff and bringing up that divide once more in the communities OF THIS GENERATION.

Last edited by The N; 10-10-2010 at 12:44 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #14
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
Its not true? Gang Banging aint even that popular anymore in cali

and south & east coast are on that gang banging sh*t like it was invented yesterday
Homie it don't matter where its popular at all that f!ghting over colors is retarded you dumbass n*gga.
 10-10-2010, 12:46 AM         #15
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
one of the REALEST paragraphs written on boxden EVER.

i cant deny wakas music is hot but he preaching pure ignorance ...come to think of it why is his album that hot? notice how the best and most hot sounding albums have the most ignorant maf**kas on them? ...seems the record companies know who to give the hot beats to ...the yes men around these artists need to speak up and put a stop to this murder music

it's easier for record companies,label owners,and street bosses to eat off of clowns...so they push them with every resource they possibly can....they could care less about the impact it has on kids..as long as they are buying the records,and coming to the shows.....

ironically kids always defend this nonsense with the infamous saying.."he's making money"...it's almost like a suicide note being read a loud...
 7 years ago '05        #16
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 The N said:
Is not about forgotten rules, is that the entire movement are not controlled by the real dudes anymore, they are now things like you said to be made "cool" using these random rappers, infiltration in this situation is the key here, where is the big bosses of the bloods?, what doe she think of these rappers?. I mean if these dudes are fake a.ss bloods then wouldn't the big bosses of the bloods call them out?
...Because Of The Money. Its Easy To Call Out A Regular n*gga False Flaggin,You Can Put That n*gga Out On The Spot But When You Have n*ggas In This "Entertainment" Business,All They Going Do Is Pay A OG To Cosign Them (Ex: Game & His Brother).

If We Do Get These "Big Bosses" (Shotcallers) Invole,How Are They Going Point Out These n*ggas? They Already Putting Up A "Mystery Flag" When They Rappers Just Say Blood & No Set. Thats How You Automatic Know Something Is Wrong But Its Easy To Make Money Off A Clown When You Hold Dirt On Him.

You Had DJ Quik Coming Out Saying He Was A Red Rag But He Gave Out His Set...He Wasnt Hiding Anything But Now Days, Its Just A Gimmick For These Rappers

The N said:
I mean if these dudes are fake a.ss bloods then wouldn't the big bosses of the bloods call them out?, who is behind pushing this polluted mindset of bloods/crips?, who infiltrated and got the original intent and threw it out the window?, the dude with the colors there need to go into that. In the video he says this is all mind controlling the youth type of stuff and bringing up that divide once more in the communities OF THIS GENERATION.
...By Polluted Mindset,You Mean....The Violence? The Violence Has Always Been Lurking In Shadows. Now The Original Intent Got Thrown Out The Window When OGs Step Out The Game and Had These Regular Gs Step Up and They Try To Throw Their Own Rules Into The Mix....Its Like Following The Game Route Over & Over With Your Team Till You Get That New n*gga Say "f**k this...we going try this,this is new". Thats How s**t Get Thrown Out The Window.

He One Of The OGs Thats Trying Keep The Original Intent Alive But He Got To Understand....Those Original Intent Wasnt Putting Money In The Pocket, Food On The Table,and Roof Over Their Head Back In The Day. Thats When The Game Change....

Last edited by Fresh; 10-10-2010 at 12:57 AM..
 10-10-2010, 12:50 AM         #17
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This rap s**t aint nothing but poison. My favorite genre but I have to call it what it is. Music does funny thing to your subconscious.
 7 years ago '04        #18
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:

:iagree:
 7 years ago '04        #19
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Because Of The Money. Its Easy To Call Out A Regular n*gga False Flaggin,You Can Put That n*gga Out On The Spot But When You Have n*ggas In This "Entertainment" Business,All They Going Do Is Pay A OG To Cosign Them (Ex: Game & His Brother).

If We Do Get These "Big Bosses" (Shotcallers) Invole,How Are They Going Point Out These n*ggas? They Already Putting Up A "Mystery Flag" When They Rappers Just Say Blood & No Set. Thats How You Automatic Know Something Is Wrong But Its Easy To Make Money Off A Clown When You Hold Dirt On Him.

You Had DJ Quik Coming Out Saying He Was A Red Rag But He Gave Out His Set...He Wasnt Hiding Anything But Now Days, Its Just A Gimmick For These Rappers
i think they thought it would be a passin fad..like the crip walk was but that didnt stop untill crips started callin ppl out molly whoopin n*ggas out skippin who aint crips. to alot of ppl blood is new,and really dipset kinda pushed that blood s**t harder than anybody outside of the west ppl just wanna fit in. and being a blood is cool since lil wayne says he is.cant forget plies pushin this "dumb n*gga music" too. it appeals to the dumb dudes who think speakin well means you a soft a.ss n*gga. cuz blk ppl have to talk like run away slaves to be cool with other blk ppl.
 10-10-2010, 01:01 AM         #20
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:
i think they thought it would be a passin fad..like the crip walk was but that didnt stop untill crips started callin ppl out molly whoopin n*ggas out skippin who aint crips. to alot of ppl blood is new,and really dipset kinda pushed that blood s**t harder than anybody outside of the west ppl just wanna fit in. and being a blood is cool since lil wayne says he is.cant forget plies pushin this "dumb n*gga music" too. it appeals to the dumb dudes who think speakin well means you a soft a.ss n*gga. cuz blk ppl have to talk like run away slaves to be cool with other blk ppl.

speak on it family...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy