NBA 2k11 defense

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6844 pageviews
17 comments

ThE_NeW_gUy 4 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 169 169
NBA 2k11 defense

wassup y the f**k cant i draw a charge, or block shots my hands goes right thru the ball

17 comments for "NBA 2k11 defense"

7 years ago '08        #2
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
u gotta time them s**ts before the animations kick in
 7 years ago '09        #3
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10534 10534
^^ Co-Sign. It's not THAT hard to get blocks, imo. Never tried to take a charge as a PG, I'm mostly doing on-ball defense.
 7 years ago '09        #4
Mr Chappelle 2 heat pts
space
space
$772 | Props total: 80 80
idk.
I only have trouble getting steals with my player.
As for charges only drew one
 7 years ago '06        #5
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 ThE_NeW_gUy said:
wassup y the f**k cant i draw a charge, or block shots my hands goes right thru the ball

my hands goes right thru the ball
 7 years ago '08        #6
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Sounds like you just suck yo. (not to sound like an a**hole) but...its not hard to do either

and @ chevy reaching again
 7 years ago '10        #7
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
i think 2k heard all da b**chin people was doin about n*ggas takin charges with centers n s**t backcourt so yea dey don't call charges at all seems like dat s**t is rare da blockin is on point doe u prolly jumpin around wit sum cement shoe a.ss n*gga dat dont swat shots i be smashin s**t on centers with dwade jus gotta time it and hold turbo and steals are easy play on ball and anticipate da ball switchin hands and snatch dat s**t ...
 7 years ago '08        #8
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
s**t, half the time my dude nudges out the way instead of taking the damn charge. im like wtf, but it atleast alters their shot/layup
 7 years ago '05        #9
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
if you figure it out let me know, i personally hate taking charges but this game is more lifelike so if you got a "defender" you gotta know how to draw a charge.
 7 years ago '08        #10
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 1329 1329
^^ you can't just wing passes past 2-3 defenders this year... learn what a good pass is and stay away from long passes downcourt, you'll cut down on TOs

for those with trouble getting steals... you can't just abuse the steal button when you're defending the ballhandler, though you can catch a steal or two this way if your rating is high... play the passing lanes and make good double teams is the way to go

I find that people who complain about how 2K11 plays in general are people who want to play an arcade game, not a sim...
 7 years ago '04        #11
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Everything has to be with timing in this game, only thing I can't do is take a charge, I either get ran over or drove by, I think 2k corrected all wrongs with last years game
 7 years ago '05        #12
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
You gotta step your game up.
I get charges and and blocks all the time on Defense.
Just takes practise... thsi year you gotta step your game up, cant do BS passes, gotta play better D,etc..
 7 years ago '07        #13
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
I get a lot of blocks...as for charges those ones from mid court dont work no more...i got a couple under the rim though.
 7 years ago '04        #14
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
I'm actually getting more blocks now...at first i couldn't get s**t...but now i got the timing down...
I do like what they did with the charges...i hate when people spam the charges....but i still haven't taken one..lol...
 7 years ago '10        #15
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Yeah....s**t is tough, Bird been k!llin me. I can't even get past the 1st Jordan Challenge.
 7 years ago '04        #16
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
with defense, i stay in front of the ball handler but give him enough room so he dont blow by ( if he does, help defense comes and someone is open...the cpu will pass it and he will hit the shot!)...then i time his a.ss and block that s**t!!!

also...you have to anticipate when he is gona pass it and switch to the other defender quickly..alot of the time, if you switch quick enough, he will steal it.

the only other thing you need to do to even have a chance at winning a game is: not turnover the ball!!!!! dont force passes. you can be up 15 and down 6 in a minute.......once they start that stealing bulls**t....take your time and run a play!

Last edited by Pichito25; 10-12-2010 at 02:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy