Charles Hamilton "I am NOT saying Eminem and Kanye "raped" me.I'm saying they were there"(long read)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I can't believe muf**kas are believing a n*gga who admitted to using heroin. This n*gga BEEN off since the day he stepped on the scene. I'm not doubting that there are f*gs running the industry I'm just not buying this weirdos story. And lex lossis gtfo all that s**t you babbled about in this thread has been on YouTube. Acting like you got a industry connect .
 7 years ago '04        #122
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
People talk about this type of s**t goin on everyday. Honestly i believe dude. There are all kind of tapes floatin around out there that are exposin the illuminati and the industry connections and who is and who aint in the s**t. Im just say to yall that dont believe this s**t, u need to take some time out and open up ur mind to the obvious and stop lookin at it all through the s**t u see on music vids.
 7 years ago '05        #123
kronzsw 53 heat pts53
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 10209 10209
i think its true to some extent it seems like hes talking in code i google'd him and it said that he checked himself in to a mental institution after he got dropped from interscope with in weeks of being dropped from interscope he was paralyzed and coulnt walk...

Remember when eminem said "i sold my soul to the devil ill never get it back im just trying to leave the game a level head intact"

im just saying theres alot of s**t going on in the industry that we probably will never know about
 10-10-2010, 09:39 AM         #124
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lex, what's the deal with Chris Brown? I always thought the situation with Rihanna smelled like a set up of sorts. The song "Deuces" and his Michael Jackson tribute made me feel fairly uneasy due to possible subcontext.

Not to mention after this Rihanna took a darker, satanic persona.
 7 years ago '04        #125
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Affectz said:
minus all the r*pe allegations, this song is dooooope.
 7 years ago '05        #126
blackninja 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,005 | Props total: 3521 3521
I tried to read that and then just stopped. It was obvious that it would talk the bulk of my day to decipher and decode whatever the heck that i about....
 10-10-2010, 10:20 AM         #127
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, what happened to Prince vs. What happened to Michael Jackson. Seems like one discarded being a Jehovah's Witness (somewhat opposite of the Illuminati) and Prince slid into it.

Also, what about Mos Def, Erkyah Badu and The Roots? I'm interested in knowing how they are so successful yet see so distant from all of this.

Last edited by Dangerously; 10-10-2010 at 10:36 AM..
 10-10-2010, 10:23 AM         #128
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charles Hamilton "I am NOT saying Eminem and Kanye "raped" me.I'm saying they were there"

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #129
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 889 889
This s**t is pissing me off. Not cus I dont believe in the idea of this, because you motherf**kers got me googling all kinda s**t now. Tryna research s**t and its gotten me so far that I spent 20 minutes watching JFK tapes tryna figure out who shot the dude. f**k you guys lol
 7 years ago '09        #130
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
everyone on here is retarded....to be famous u have to be gay now?? iwhat if your all ready gay? what if im born into fame am i automaticly gay?? all this s**t has wayy to many holes in it an,and is just retarded..truth is dude just needs help...and is really unstable
 7 years ago '05        #131
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
sound like to me niccaz us fallin victim out here.... its wat they wanted!..
 7 years ago '06        #132
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 kronzsw said:
i think its true to some extent it seems like hes talking in code i google'd him and it said that he checked himself in to a mental institution after he got dropped from interscope with in weeks of being dropped from interscope he was paralyzed and coulnt walk...

Remember when eminem said "i sold my soul to the devil ill never get it back im just trying to leave the game a level head intact"

im just saying theres alot of s**t going on in the industry that we probably will never know about

Just moments ago, Charles Hamilton showed up to the XXL offices, as expected, for our weekly UStream series, Channel Live, yet surprisingly he arrived in a wheelchair.

Hamilton, who has been in a wheelchair (detailed with pink wheels) since recently leaving a mental hospital, explained his debilitating condition.

“The reason I’m in a wheelchair is because I have sharp pains since I was in the hospital and a lil bit before,” he said. “I have sharp pains when I’m walking and literally I want to collapse but I can’t I have to continue to walk. So my right leg has been acting kinda funny. I still have a lil’ mobility, I can still stand up in the booth…but I’d rather the mobility of my legs be jeopardized than my musicality be jeopardized at any given point of time. “

As to why he was in a mental hospital, the 2009 XXL Freshman said, ....."

Or nephew could be an attention wh0ore tyring to blackmail his way back into interscope... he wasn't complaining about a.ss pains back in this interview.. so what changed?

Do You Think There’s An Evil Force Driving The Hip-Hop Industry Right Now???

Charles Hamilton: I think once you get into the Industry, it’s not even about Hip-Hop anymore, they just want to make their money. They don’t care if you wack or not, as long as they get a dollar off you they’re going to use you.

What’s The Wale Situation???

Charles Hamilton: I think I was just a guy he was going to diss at the end of his freestyles. No situation. Ni**as just think it’s cool to diss me.

Kanye?

Charles Hamilton: He’s working on his new album that’s dropping soon. September 14th. I would love a Kanye/Charles Hamilton collabo. But I guess who know’s if that’s going to happen in the future......

Open Letter to Charles Hamilton

Illseed, I am withholding my name and my role in the music industry because the intent of this letter is not rooted in self promotion or promotion for the artists I work with. Nor is the intent of this letter intended to disparage or humiliate Charles Hamilton. More than anything, I have to write this letter for my own repentance and as a plea for someone to help that young man. Last night I was in NY for an event, and as I was coming out of my hotel waiting on the artist I manage. A young man wearing what looked like a Minnesota Vikings Jersey approached me asking for money and if I knew how to get to the ferry. At first glance I was pretty positive I knew who the young man was, so I asked him his name to be sure. He replied, “Charles,” I cut him off and said, “Charles Hamilton?” he said “yeah” and I shook his hand. I was immediately taken aback because he looked either under the influence of something lethal, or he was mentally very unwell. I immediately felt bad. A while ago, Charles Hamilton had made some pretty outrageous remarks about Sonic the Hedgehog being the basis of his religion or something like that and as a Christian it angered me so much that I told myself when I saw him, I might want to physically harm him. (Perhaps a contradiction, but I am defensive about my savior being compared to a video game character forgive me.)

Later, Charles claimed that he had a mix tape executive produced by my favorite producer of all time, J-DILLA. The only problem with that is that Dilla has been deceased and this just came off as being totally disrespectful. In addition to that, when Charles Hamilton emerged as an artist he had a similar backstory as another artist that I currently manage and mentor. So in some ways Charles was achieving what I had been working so hard to obtain for my artists and honestly I was angry, and somewhat jealous, because I didn’t feel that he was as talented as my artist. So we set out to diss him and put together a campaign to humiliate Charles. We studied him, his interviews, etc, we did everything we could to disparage him, but never did we think anything might have really been wrong with him. We thought he was playing a character or perhaps acting and saying erratic things to stay relevant. (a common occurrence in the industry) After seeing him last night, I want to sincerely apologize, I have no idea what that dude was or is going through, but it clearly is severe and I am begging whomever is around him, his family, someone to please help that dude. I hope I am wrong, maybe he was just having a realllllly bad day, but I doubt it, I think there is something seriously wrong. Seeing Charles last night made me really realize that you never know what someone is going through and its easy for us to attack people, especially in this age of the internet where people can sit behind a screen, make judgments and make comments about people without any fear of ever seeing that individual eye to eye. I want to apologize to Charles. Last night, I did offer to allow him to ride in my cab, I allowed him to use my cell phone to make a phone call. I felt bad that I didn’t have any cash to help him where he was trying to go. The whole experience really put in perspective for me how incredibly vicious this industry can be. I encourage any fans reading this to take a second to rethink dissing even the artist you dislike. You have no idea where they may be coming from or what is driving or influencing their art. One year ago I didn’t have the position I have now in the industry and didn’t understand the pressures as I do now. This game will spit you up and chew you out. I exhausted a ton of negative energy regarding a young man I didn't even know. Again. Charles I apologize and wish you t.......

ANd then there was this.. maybe he's confused about his s3xuality.... cuz he got took

CHARLES HAMILTON WANTS TO BE A WOMAN?

I was talking to somebody in Charles Hamilton's camp yesterday and they are NOT happy with the direction CH is trying to go. He's currently in Atlanta working on a mixtape with B.O.B. or Bobby Ray (idk) tentatively titled "CHX and B.O.B: Freshman Friday" and he's recently decided he wants to become a female rapper. I'M DEAD SERIOUS!!! Charles has decided he would like to go by the name LADY DOOM from now on. Apparently the music he has been making is really MF Doomish and he'd like to rap from a "genderless" perspective. NO this is not a new nickname, Charles really wants to re-vamp his image and has even had a secret Facebook page under the name "Myu "LadyDoom" Zik" (pronounced Music). They've been trying to convince him not to do this for the past few days but he's got his mind made up to become the best female rapper in the game. Here's an image CH sent to illustrate his new self image via a South Park Avatar:
 10-10-2010, 11:47 AM         #133
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember i was at my ex girls house and one of her moms best friends came over who was in that movie alpha dog with justin timberlake?

well we started talking for like 2 hours and we smoked like 2 blunts he was talking about the movie and he was like yea its crazy how i met justin timberlake i was in the trailor taking a p!ss and he walks right in and says hi to me how are you doing. hes like it was kind of a wierd situation but watever lol i was so high off that cali i didnt even think wtf is that n*gga homo lol

its crazy thow cuz dude doesnt let his kids watch tv or movies and there in private school he is married for 12 years but hes hardly ever home and hes f**kn his personal a.ssistant who was there and smoked with us and shes fineeee as hell i even told him she was. and i got the vibe from her she would prolly let me smash not on some she liked me cchit but like shes just a regular old skank

he did say the entertainment world is crazy hes not really in it only done like 3 movies small roles his dad was an actor i wish i remember everything he was talking about but it was like 4 years ago and im a weed head loll
 7 years ago '09        #134
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,416 | Props total: 17684 17684
 10-10-2010, 12:36 PM         #135
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what if what he sayin is true?
 7 years ago '08        #136
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
 jayvivz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10-10-2010, 01:16 PM         #137
Yellob0y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:

[pic - click to view]

Lupe Hunter said:

[pic - click to view]

beautiful, just plain beautiful....
 7 years ago '06        #138
Affectz 132 heat pts132 OP
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 4562 4562
Its real and people dont think it is should have a open mind
 7 years ago '09        #139
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 9205 9205
I dont believe him.......

I do believe that this happens on some level in the industry....whose involved and whose not.....I cant say....either way NO ONE will confirm it themselves

From everyone in the industry and music in any genre.....they are gonna try and mess with a nobody like him?

Dudes buzz is gone....so is his deal....so are those who initially supported him the past few years....he got smacked on camera by a girl and it went viral......dude dropped like 50 mixtapes...and only one retail album that got shelved.....so much of his material is used up......he is the type of cat to do the extreme to get on or to get a buzz going again....so I think his time is up and he knows it
 10-10-2010, 01:42 PM         #140
Yellob0y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so Waka Flocka Flame is in the illumaniti too????

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago