Charles Hamilton "I am NOT saying Eminem and Kanye "raped" me.I'm saying they were there"(long read)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 595 595
what the f**k did i just read?????!!!!!!!:wow:
 10-10-2010, 01:27 AM         #102
datkilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
(con't)

Ask away... I'm sure n*ggas won't believe me

I think Em was replaced.
replaced????? u mean......... hmmm
 10-10-2010, 01:30 AM         #103
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
I haven't heard if CamRon is gay, however his falling out wit Jay Z is why he hasn't done s**t.

This would lead me to believe he was Monarch programmed, but either:

A. Actually did gay s**t, but wanted no more of it thus the "falling out" occurred. Tapes as blackmail.

B. Never wanted any part of it.

He never acted out so IDK if he was ever programmed. It's possible.

Lady Gaga is an Illuminati s3x slave. Her vids have so much symbolism.
so is g unit homo?
is game homo?
are all famous rappers homo ?

what about cats like DTP ROCAFELLA ST LUNATICS and WUTANG and MURDA INK the ones that came as a group and seperate labels.

kanye is bis3xual wow lmfao
what about eminem
is all of aftermath? bishop lamont?
if dre is gay why do rappers like crooked i and royce ghostwrite for them are they homo 2?
 7 years ago '07        #104
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
The damned wee bay "oh s**t" facial expression gif couldnt have been used any better.
 7 years ago '10        #105
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6165 6165
 Affectz said:
I ran up on a lot of y'alls favorite rapper (if you would consider him one), much to his display of b**chassness and dismay. He went off to pop sh1t about me subliminally, but nah. F*ck you. And I officially know why I don't like you. So, steer clear of me and Folarin.
talking about kid cudi and wale?
 10-10-2010, 01:55 AM         #106
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
have to use the word

n*gga f**ked up
 7 years ago '06        #107
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 The N said:
I am sure Bow Wow got r*ped also, isn't their a google picture out there dude looking like

he getting f**ked by a horse
 7 years ago '06        #108
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
90% of this thread is all going accordingly. damn shame.
 7 years ago '05        #109
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
yo i heard that dave chapelle quit the show and hasn't been seen is because he was getting death threats from people working for the boule, and they was mad at him for some reason. He said he came home and was watching tv, and all of the sudden the show stopped and the people on there looked at the camera and started saying his name and talking to him. Like that michael douglas movie "the game" type ish
 7 years ago '10        #110
Casso Dinero 
space
space
space
$251 | Props total: 2 2
 100%Trill said:

[pic - click to view]

But yeah

breakdowny2j said:
Wtf did i just read?
 10-10-2010, 03:06 AM         #111
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love the internet.
 7 years ago '08        #112
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
on a side note i wish i was one of them illuminati dudes that got to f**k beyonce and have her as s3x slave oh and rihanna to.
 10-10-2010, 03:52 AM         #113
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jessie17 said:
this might B true cause none of us know what goes down behind the scenes also where Charles talks about Eminem and mayb others shape shifting to other things might b true this has been talked about
are you retarded?
 10-10-2010, 03:55 AM         #114
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I laugh at n*ggas who belive this s**t!

7 years ago '04        #115
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 6785 6785
lmao n*ggas have no idea
 7 years ago '06        #116
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 7 years ago '04        #118
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
when I read the first entry, I was like "WTF this n*gga is nuts" and I still believe he's off but if you were drugged and r*ped while 20 people watch wouldn't you be........well crazy too? I get the Erie feeling that there is some truth to what this n*gga talkin bout s**t reall wigs me out

me and my n*ggas were talking about this s**t briefly last night we all rap/do music and have the potential to get somewhere but I'm terrified of the industry some what, TOO MUCH weird s**t going down the beast uses money to corrupt mans soul and bend it to its will so this isn't that far fetched even the shape shifting s**t metaphorical or literal.

I mean is it really hard to believe that these people desired to be rich so much that they were willing to do ANYTHING to get it? and the way hip hop glorifies all the material s**t now you got youngins growing up seeing that s**t that are willing to do whatever to get there (Big Sean) Im just saying just cause CH is wierd as f**k dont dismiss the lil n*gga their is something really wrong with hollywood, look what lil kim did to herself and I don't know if yall remember Cease said that one of the reasons the mafia quit f**kin with her is cause she couldn't keep her legs closed sound real similar to that s3x slave s**t

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 10-10-2010 at 05:26 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #119
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 1503 1503
real s**t... I read every line carefully and I believe dude, at least a little bit... @ the "cool," dumb," or just young n*ggas who at least won't read it with an open-mind...

I'm laying next to YOU ALL's favorite producer in hip-hop, and y'all think she's a dude. I might make out with her to further ruin the stigma of females being belittled in hip-hop.
I wonder who this n*gga is talkin' 'bout?? and what I'm really lost on is why he's callin' Kat Stacks god?

But I still don't rule out the fact that this n*gga is makin' up some bulls**t just for some promo ...

and I agree with the poster above me, that industry s**t is kinda off man.. I thought about trying to see if I could into it.... and all I'm gonna say is I took an L of some good to the head and had an "experience" (along with s**t I've been reading about what goes on in the background), and it's not for me...

Last edited by ThRoWeD MaN LaN; 10-10-2010 at 05:51 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #120
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
Bump..... is he really that crazy? OR Are we just looking at someonne coming out of the rabbit hole. If u went to prison and got took would u beall there? I wnt be suuprised if dude is silenced... y'all seem to forget he was signed to interscop.

sunsetnVine said:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... PAUSE

[pic - click to view]

SOooo i made it only halfway through on my first read attempt... then i said f**k it.. if he's right then it would be some shady shyt near the studio.
PEEP -- THe following search brings up the RECORD PLANT....

PEEP WHATS NEAR IT and check the reviews.... WTF????

ACROSS THE STREET!?!?!?! ... some PAUSEclub called THE ZONE...

Dude might be halfway telling the truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy