NBA 2K11 - What Difficulty Y'all Be On?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
17102 pageviews
32 comments

Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
NBA 2K11 - What Difficulty Y'all Be On?

I won't front...

When I'm playin my n*ggas it's straight HOF/Default...

But against the computer...it's Pro/Sim image

I be doin' great on Pro/Sim...put that b**ch on All-Star/Sim and after 2 minutes the other team has a f**king 10 point lead! image

I remember I was bustin' a.ss in the 1991 Finals Jordan Challenge...Byron Scott and Worthy were still being little b**ches, though...put that s**t on All-Star...12 point run, Worthy has all 12 points... image

I gotta finish all these Jordan Challenges so I can hit up regular teams on All-Star/Sim, cuz playing on Pro is embarassing, even if Pro is kinda challenging at times. What about y'all?

32 comments for "NBA 2K11 - What Difficulty Y'all Be On?"

7 years ago '04        #2
biggz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,919 | Props total: 6443 6443
Pro on the Jordan Challenges. Superstar on everything else.
 7 years ago '05        #3
Rockobox 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 biggz said:
Pro on the Jordan Challenges. Superstar on everything else.
Yeah, I got Pro on the Jordan Challenges. Haven't played the computer on All-Star yet, though.
 7 years ago '05        #4
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
superstar, i cant handle HOF lol..cant make any passes.
 7 years ago '06        #5
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
superstar against the computer..hof against my homeboys
 7 years ago '10        #6
reppinI85 
space
space
$708 | Props total: 363 363
HOF against my boys I do pretty good. against the computer u really got to concentrate and make good passes to win
 7 years ago '09        #7
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,931 | Props total: 22181 22181
I flirt between HOF all the way down to pro depending on the mood I'm in. Real people is HOF automatic tho
 7 years ago '09        #8
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
HoF ain't no joke u will get a turnover everytime
 7 years ago '07        #9
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,160 | Props total: 11272 11272
 AK1 said:
HOF in anything i play
s**t seems like it doesn't really count if i play any lower
That's how I feel, and that explains why I'm mad as hell right now.

I've been doing the same Jordan Challenge for about 2-3 hours right now (The 69 Points Against Cleveland), and I've been forcing myself to do HOF. But I've reached the conclusion that, contrary to what people are saying in here, passing is NOT the problem, the problem is there is no viable way of playing Defense. Seriously. I enjoy the challenge, but having the ai make 95+ percent of their shots that they manage to get off is not fun, and far from realistic. I mean, it's the fukking Cavs, not the '96 Bulls, or a team full of Wades, James's, Bryants, & Jordans.

So yeah, that's pretty much where I'm at right now. I honestly don't see how you can "learn" to play defense on HOF, at this point, it seems like you would have to win by luck. You would have to OUTSCORE them. Which brings me to another point. I've completed one Jordan Challenge on HOF, which I lost, so you already know which one it was (The Arrival). I basically scored damn near everything I put out with Jordan. (Maybe missed 4 shots) And he ended up with 78 points 8 a.ssists and 8 steals. But on the other side of the court, you got Larry Bird & everybody else on the Celtics shooting like they never heard of a miss. So I ended up losing by 12 points. (We ended up in between 100-120 points)

But yep, I hate feeling like the only way to win is by luck, because they makes every game stressful more than fun, but I do admire having a challenge. So I guess I'mma have to settle for "Superstar" against the AI, which I'm gonna hate to do, until someone can give real a solution other than turning down sliders or having to outscore your opponent every game and just "do what you can" on defense. I don't fukk with sliders. Obviously these creators think we should be able to play this bs with the default sliders.

By the way, I'm pretty sure '87 Jordan is SuperHuman. That has to be the most dominant player I've ever played with in a basketball game.
 7 years ago '06        #10
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
HOF with other people, but All-Star Simulation or Superstar Simulation against the CPU. HOF on the CPU is basically saying you don't want to have fun, you just wanna struggle and get pissed off. Superstar and All-Star Sim feel like real games. i love it.
 7 years ago '06        #11
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
HOF is the equivalent to the Hardest difficulty setting in other games. the game basically goes out of its way to be as difficult as possible for you in every way, that's the main point, for it to be hard for you but easy for the CPU to do s**t so it's not even realistic.
 7 years ago '07        #12
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,160 | Props total: 11272 11272
 jayvivz said:
HOF is the equivalent to the Hardest difficulty setting in other games. the game basically goes out of its way to be as difficult as possible for you in every way, that's the main point, for it to be hard for you but easy for the CPU to do s**t so it's not even realistic.
I realize that much. But basically what I'm saying is that "Superstar" this year = "Hall Of Fame" in 2k10. And "Hall Of Fame" this year = Impossible.(At least as far as defense goes)

I can deal with the offense, but 2k are out they minds if they think cats can somehow have a nice defensive game on that mode, and that's what k!lls me. Sh1t's damn near impossible, and I don't see any room to "learn" how to get better at it. (Although I've maybe only played the game a total of maybe 8 hours since it's release, which isn't much compared to what I've read from others) but the point remains.

To me, "Hall Of Fame" means that every team should play to the best of THEIR ability, not just "THE BEST" ability. lol
 7 years ago '04        #13
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
pro/sim

and the CPU is crushing me unless I use plays and make every shot quality. I'm not very good though yet, I get open looks and CONSTANTLY miss jumpers that any open NBA player would make
 7 years ago '04        #14
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
Pro w/ adjusted sliders..

The higher difficulties is just dumbed down players on your side and borderline cheating AI. f**k am I gonna waste time on that stupid s**t for?
 7 years ago '08        #15
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i'm doing pro/sim. havent tried out the others yet.
 7 years ago '04        #16
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Pro for the most part..... I remember when I was up by near 30....said I'm feeling good.... 5mins left in the game...set it to HOF.

It came down to a clutch performance where I won by 1 point.... the AI whooped my a.ss! But... I still got the victory...barely.
 7 years ago '05        #17
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,105 | Props total: 3541 3541
 jayvivz said:
HOF with other people, but All-Star Simulation or Superstar Simulation against the CPU. HOF on the CPU is basically saying you don't want to have fun, you just wanna struggle and get pissed off. Superstar and All-Star Sim feel like real games. i love it.
^^^^^Couldn't have said it any better
 7 years ago '06        #18
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 acAWN said:
superstar against the computer..hof against my homeboys
pay homage with your avatar, i put you on.
 7 years ago '04        #19
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
This game is 20 times harder then 2K10, its crazy... I used to play on HOF, but but I switched to All Star... If I play on Pro, my D is too good for the CPU, but I still have trouble getting shots off...
 7 years ago '07        #20
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
When I play the computer I play superstar...I used to play HOF on 2K10 but on 2K11 it's not even fun.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy