Diggy Simmons Lists His Top 3 MC's, Picks Jay-Z Over Nas

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Hold That said:
You acting like you "knew Pac" behind the scenes too know if he was real or not.. So why you speaking on it if Pac was real or not as if you got a chance to speak with him or witness his actions outside of being shown what every other n*gga has been shown through media outlets..

n*ggas k!ll me with "this rapper aint real" as if you know him, or even seen the n*gga in person.. You know nothing about this rapper other than what he speaks in the booth, what the cam corder has shown you, and in magazine t.v interviews.. Thats it.

I have yet to see one n*gga come out that knew Pac or spoke to him that said he was fake a.ss n*gga, even his enemies said he was real dude, but just a little crazy and extremely paranoid..
u proved my point thats all n*ggas know about pac..from the various a.ssets of media..so how do yall n*ggas know that was the real pac?? thats how he made his paper dog...thats what entertainers do they entertain whaen the light are on..and sometime n*ggas just cant seperate thier persona from them selves and i think that what happend to pac
 7 years ago '10        #62
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
n*ggas take pacs "realness" wayyyyyy to far..the n*gga was an actor fam..an entertainer..i know alot of n*ggas cant accept this but thats just what it is...then what makes it worse is you guys try to convert his "realness" for lyricism..pac lyrically is not touching jay..or..nas...or big..or pun for that fact..hes pretty much the lil wayne of the 90's..overrated and overanalyzed
..also its not about hovs longevity its about how he has stayed consistant..yea bp3 and kingdom come wernt his best but they stil were better than 90% of what ever else dropped those years..i dont understand n*ggas blind hate of jay z..he has actualy spit some of the most real and poetic s**t.
alright well if pac is an actor than everyone that raps is. wanna know how...how do we really know if they actually did...everything they spit in a song or experienced it is factual? Everyone knows majority of that s**t isnt but i mean thats like basically saying a preacher or motivational speaker is an actor to try and influence you to do something. They have to have something to base their logic off of. i mean forreal ever since rick ross been out people have been thinking uhhh maybe so and so didnt really do this. How can people be oblivious to what is real and whats not? Thatís like saying you cant distinguish what a brea$t implant and a real tit is!!!
 7 years ago '09        #63
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19351 19351
 Jade Yorker said:
Let me see your top 5
Nas
Rakim
Black Thought
Common
Ghostface/Slug

^ not sayin my list better than no one else just how i feel...
 7 years ago '09        #64
space
space
 JShuttles20 said:
alright well if pac is an actor than everyone that raps is. wanna know how...how do we really know if they actually did...everything they spit in a song or experienced it is factual? Everyone knows majority of that s**t isnt but i mean thats like basically saying a preacher or motivational speaker is an actor to try and influence you to do something. They have to have something to base their logic off of. i mean forreal ever since rick ross been out people have been thinking uhhh maybe so and so didnt really do this. How can people be oblivious to what is real and whats not? Thatís like saying you cant distinguish what a brea$t implant and a real tit is!!!
hats what im sayin...its all entertainment...hov knows it he says the s**t all the time...but the problem lays when n*ggas dont think its entertainment and take it seriously..thats where i have a problem with psc because n*ggas took his entertain,emt and conceived it at realness and then tried to be thugs and got shot or even k!lled cause they think its cool cuz pac did it,or that gangbangin is cool cause they seen pac with flags and s**t, so when n*ggas try and say he was this positive preacher need to stop..because n*ggas viewed pac as ther idol not realizing hes just an entertainer
 7 years ago '09        #65
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I've never liked jay z, in fact I cant stand his songs to be honest with you. Never listend to his albums except for whats on the radio, never tried or cared for him much. Not hating at all cuz everyone has different taste. Then again I listen to nothing but Bone Thugs so
 7 years ago '05        #66
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
u proved my point thats all n*ggas know about pac..from the various a.ssets of media..so how do yall n*ggas know that was the real pac?? thats how he made his paper dog...thats what entertainers do they entertain whaen the light are on..and sometime n*ggas just cant seperate thier persona from them selves and i think that what happend to pac
I don't think he was some bad a.ss gangster as he portrayed himself to be at times.. But most raps are exaggerated to get a certain crowd too listen.. At the same time, when he spoke,what he said, and in his depth songs you can see that he wasn't some fake person.. The n*gga actually gave motivational speeches at black awareness functions on a regular keeping it 100% all the time. All I'm saying is, if you don't really know a person outside of word of mouth, and everyone telling you a certain person is a real n*gga, he's a good dude.. What are you going too a.ssume? You're going to a.ssume he's a good dude.. I havent heard anyone sense Pac death come out and say he was a fraud.. And in this day and age n*ggas are QUICK to expose a fraud.. Nobody has done that, everyone is saying he was a good real dude.. So why isn't it safe to a.ssume he actually was? Until someone shows me something with someone who was close to him saying, nah this n*gga was really doing "such and such" and pretending to be this and that, I'm going to take their word for it that Pac was indeed the realest dude out in the 90's along with BIG.

there is countless of videos that he probably thought would never be shown where it could have exposed him as a fraud if he really was one.. dude was just an educated smart black man, with a rebellious personality..

[video - click to view]

this is a fake n*gga too you? Then who's real?

Last edited by Hold That; 10-08-2010 at 03:27 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #67
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
Nas
Rakim
Black Thought
Common
Ghostface/Slug

^ not sayin my list better than no one else just how i feel...
this is a respectable list,even tho i dont listen to slug...i just dont understand how n*ggas can put rakim over jay..rakim is dope an all but over jay?? i mean did u really even listen to the seventh seal?
 7 years ago '08        #68
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Spiffy said:
I've never liked jay z, in fact I cant stand him songs to be honest with you. Never listend to his albums except for whats on the radio, never tried or cared for him much.
did you give him a chance or you don't like him cause you never listened to any of his good s**t?
 7 years ago '08        #69
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Gmengfx said:
mid 80s baby

and jay aint in my top 5

i put 2pac over jay

i put biggie over jay

i put big pun over jay

i put jadakiss over jay

i put andre 3000 over jay
off yourself if you put Jada, Andre, or Pun over Hova the God
 7 years ago '09        #70
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19351 19351
@Terrance

the seventh seal is the only weak s**t on rakim discography...jay has a couple of average a.ss albums on his discography so he isn't perfect bp3 was average, kingdom come was boring, and i can't stand vol 2.
 7 years ago '06        #71
teamSkeem 166 heat pts166
space
space
$2,452 | Props total: 225 225
j.a.d.a top 5 dead or alive, and thats just off one LP
 7 years ago '10        #72
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 teamSkeem said:
j.a.d.a top 5 dead or alive, and thats just off one LP
 7 years ago '10        #73
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 10-08-2010, 03:27 PM         #74
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
random. but i remember first see dude as a baby back in the day.

@3:20

Oh sh!t, I never noticed that lil dude. :lachen001:
 7 years ago '09        #75
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
n*ggas shocked like this n*gga aint like only 12 lmao
 7 years ago '06        #76
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
this kid is 15, i dont give a s**t about his top 3 list, give him 8 years and hopefully he researches hip hop,.
also whoever doesnt have jayz in a top ten list is biased as hell, but you have joe budden (which i like)
who is prolly top 20, up there, gtfoh
 7 years ago '10        #77
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
 Hold That said:
I don't think he was some bad a.ss gangster as he portrayed himself to be at times.. But most raps are exaggerated to get a certain crowd too listen.. At the same time, when he spoke,what he said, and in his depth songs you can see that he wasn't some fake person.. The n*gga actually gave motivational speeches at black awareness functions on a regular keeping it 100% all the time. All I'm saying is, if you don't really know a person outside of word of mouth, and everyone telling you a certain person is a real n*gga, he's a good dude.. What are you going too a.ssume? You're going to a.ssume he's a good dude.. I havent heard anyone sense Pac death come out and say he was a fraud.. And in this day and age n*ggas are QUICK to expose a fraud.. Nobody has done that, everyone is saying he was a good real dude.. So why isn't it safe to a.ssume he actually was? Until someone shows me something with someone who was close to him saying, nah this n*gga was really doing "such and such" and pretending to be this and that, I'm going to take their word for it that Pac was indeed the realest dude out in the 90's along with BIG.

B.I.G was faker than Pac, n*gga aint never been a gangster in his life but from his songs you would have thought he was a mafia crime boss..

there is countless of videos that he probably thought would never be shown where it could have exposed him as a fraud if he really was one.. dude was just an educated smart black man, with a rebellious personality..

i agree with you, people are quick to say he wasnt real dude to the fact that he is real. people cannot comprehend the complexities of others because they are not complex themselves. whats funny is most people that are real are the people that get "picked" on in the rap game, joe budden is the main one. he is a person that talks about depressing everyday life s**t and what is on his mind. the n*gga doesnt talk about what is on his body or what is on his b**ch or what type of rims hes driving. most artist give us this side because hip hop or all music in general is supposed to be happy and make people feel good. seriously why would pac make so many real and revolutionary songs if he never felt that way? what you think he'd have someone ghost write it because thats what was cool at the time? GTFOH, seriously man people who disrespect pac and idolize jay are wack.i donít know jay-z personally but I wanna know how much realness has he actually spit? ok he is slick with the metaphors and word play but forreal man what are your rapping about? half the time hes bashing his peers hes a bully because he never lived a real life. People that donít have em up there in the top 5 are wack too.
 7 years ago '09        #78
space
space
 Hold That said:

im not sayin hes not a real dude,but hes still an entertainer...he made his living off entertaining us..thats all im saying...but this is what i originaly was talking about tho..n*ggas take his realness or what ever and tey to convert that to he was a great lyricist..but he really isnt which brings it back to my original argument on y jay is better..i wasnt tryint ot hate on pac or any thing
 10-08-2010, 03:38 PM         #79
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is this n*gga like 12...........not to say he dont know what he likes.......but why his opinion on this matter relevant
 7 years ago '06        #80
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
Th question was who was "his" top 3 so if he didn factor in Nas is ok, what is he 12-13 years old? Do you still listen or see music the same way as you did then? If so k!ll yourself because you pretty much are saying you have no room for growth.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago