Diggy Simmons Lists His Top 3 MC's, Picks Jay-Z Over Nas

most viewed right now
 86
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
55 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 DJ Maximum said:
u didnt even know biggie went to jail
Ohhh great here we go again...Go back and read where I explained it...
 8 years ago '10        #42
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 107 107
 thegoldenhero said:
jay isn't in my top 5 and i am not either.
Co-Sign this powerful post.
 8 years ago '04        #43
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
lmao at any joe a.ss n*gga puttin scarface over jay step ur game up
 8 years ago '09        #44
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
 DJ Maximum said:
im lame but yet I said top 5 and u named 7? and n*gga go ol dragon ball z avatar
ye 7 so what ?????????????///

whats wrong wit dbz tf u want n*gga j cole in my avy or some weed i aint trying to put up a phony front trying to seem cool online
 8 years ago '04        #45
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 slimwillie said:
Face is Jay's fav rapper
im talking about as far as skill - ur fav rapper can lil b and u can acknowledge that jay is better my fav rapper is ghostface
 8 years ago '04        #46
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 slimwillie said:
face murked jay on cant be life
n*gga what? n*gga who?
 8 years ago '09        #47
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
 JShuttles20 said:
cosign...

no particular order

1.tupac
2.nas
3.az
4.joe budden
5.em
6. rakim...:agreement6:
7.B.I.G.
hov laughs at your list
 8 years ago '08        #48
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,778 | Props total: 1610 1610
mid 80s baby

and jay aint in my top 5

i put 2pac over jay

i put biggie over jay

i put big pun over jay

i put jadakiss over jay

i put andre 3000 over jay
 8 years ago '05        #49
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,609 | Props total: 15180 15180
 ChaosBeats said:
this n*gga aint hiphop

what his opinion matter

I bet if he came to you for a beat you'd practically be suckin his d!ck telling him how good he is.. And posting all over BX that you got a chance to work with Diggy..


No hate just keeping it 100%




n*ggas should be posting who in they top 5 by who they vibe with the most and not based upon general perception.. It's f**kin music, hell Gucci Mane can be in your top 5 if you f**k with him like that..

My personal top 5
1.Pac
2.Biggie
3.Jay-Z
4.Lupe
5. Kanye

Nas just missed out, if he makes another solid CD he might sneek in somewhere..

these are the n*ggas I listen too on a consistent basis, so dont get in any debates on who's better at this or that, cause honestly I couldn't give a f**k about your opinion or approval..


Last edited by Hold That; 10-08-2010 at 01:53 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #50
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
 slimwillie said:
LOL @ only Pac and big being mentioned w Jay.

NO ORDER BUT ALL >>>>> JAY

NAs
Pac
Big
Rakim
Em
Scarface
Black Thought
GhostFace

f**k jay's money we're talkin skill. he's top 10 but him being outside top 5 doesnt make me stupid or a hater
ill give u face and thought skill wise...but hov influence alone...then his timeless music just makes him the goat im sorry...none of those dude qualify as the goat except for big and pac..but pac was a.ss so.... with that said black thought is the best mc walking the earth
 8 years ago '09        #51
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
 Gmengfx said:
mid 80s baby

and jay aint in my top 5

i put 2pac over jay

i put biggie over jay

i put big pun over jay

i put jadakiss over jay

i put andre 3000 over jay

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #52
JudasHatesJesus 147 heat pts147
space
avatar space
space
$7,048 | Props total: 4060 4060
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
ill give u face and thought skill wise...but hov influence alone...then his timeless music just makes him the goat im sorry...none of those dude qualify as the goat except for big and pac..but pac was a.ss so.... with that said black thought is the best mc walking the earth
n*gga get the f**k out of here!!! how was pac a.ss. how can you idolize jay! n*gga aint top 5 period. i respect your opinion but i need to see how he was better than anyone on anybody’s list right now.

and how can pac be a.ss? he was the greatest lyrical poet to ever touch a mic, his words were so deep and real. pac spit real s**t and still lived a real life. n*gga was a gangsta trying to be positive not a gangsta staying gangsta to sell records. n*gga was a genius!

also face was on my list also but i was running off, i mean a bxer did say top 5 and i kept going. everyones list is different but i dont think jay should be up in the top 5 for longevity, if thats the case then where is LL?
 8 years ago '10        #53
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
chill out son!! lol yall all crazy
 8 years ago '09        #54
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
 JShuttles20 said:
n*gga get the f**k out of here!!! how was pac a.ss. how can you idolize jay! n*gga aint top 5 period. i respect your opinion but i need to see how he was better than anyone on anybody’s list right now.

and how can pac be a.ss? he was the greatest lyrical poet to ever touch a mic, his words were so deep and real. pac spit real s**t and still lived a real life. n*gga was a gangsta trying to be positive not a gangsta staying gangsta to sell records. n*gga was a genius!

also face was on my list also but i was running off, i mean a bxer did say top 5 and i kept going. everyones list is different but i dont think jay should be up in the top 5 for longevity, if thats the case then where is LL?
n*ggas take pacs "realness" wayyyyyy to far..the n*gga was an actor fam..an entertainer..i know alot of n*ggas cant accept this but thats just what it is...then what makes it worse is you guys try to convert his "realness" for lyricism..pac lyrically is not touching jay..or..nas...or big..or pun for that fact..hes pretty much the lil wayne of the 90's..overrated and overanalyzed
..also its not about hovs longevity its about how he has stayed consistant..yea bp3 and kingdom come wernt his best but they stil were better than 90% of what ever else dropped those years..i dont understand n*ggas blind hate of jay z..he has actualy spit some of the most real and poetic s**t.


Last edited by TERRANCE CRACK; 10-08-2010 at 02:02 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #55
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 98 98
anyone with logic would do the same....
 8 years ago '04        #56
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 TERRANCE CRACK said:

[pic - click to view]

that n*gga put big pun over jay? this cant be life lmao
 8 years ago '10        #57
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 107 107
Nas >>>> Jay

Not debatable.

but also @ putting Jadakiss & Big Pun over Jay-Z
 8 years ago '05        #58
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,609 | Props total: 15180 15180
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
n*ggas take pacs "realness" wayyyyyy to far..the n*gga was an actor fam..an entertainer..i know alot of n*ggas cant accept this but thats just what it is...then what makes it worse is you guys try to convert his "realness" for lyricism..pac lyrically is not touching jay..or..nas...or big..or pun for that fact..hes pretty much the lil wayne of the 90's..overrated and overanalyzed
..also its not about hovs longevity its about how he has stayed consistant..yea bp3 and kingdom come wernt his best but they stil were better than 90% of what ever else dropped those years..i dont understand n*ggas blind hate of jay z..he has actualy spit some of the most real and poetic s**t.
You acting like you "knew Pac" behind the scenes too know if he was real or not.. So why you speaking on it if Pac was real or not as if you got a chance to speak with him or witness his actions outside of being shown what every other n*gga has been shown through media outlets..


n*ggas k!ll me with "this rapper aint real" as if you know him, or even seen the n*gga in person.. You know nothing about this rapper other than what he speaks in the booth, what the cam corder has shown you, and in magazine t.v interviews.. Thats it.

I have yet to see one n*gga come out that knew Pac or spoke to him that said he was fake a.ss n*gga, even his enemies said he was real dude, but just a little crazy and extremely paranoid..
 8 years ago '10        #59
CharlesHamilton 
space
space
space
$201 | Props total: 31 31
People puttin' rappers like Big Pun, Biggie, Lupe over Jay-Z...these dudes have like 2 albums or less each. I'm not a huge fan of Jay-Z but from an objective standpoint Jay's got more classics sitting in his discog...can anybody here honestly say that Food and Liquor is better than Reasonable Doubt? Lupe is great but he's not better than Jay-Z come on now
 8 years ago '09        #60
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
 slimwillie said:
face murked jay on cant be life
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:agreement6::agreement6 :
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
127 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
66 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
143 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
91 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy