Diggy Simmons Lists His Top 3 MC's, Picks Jay-Z Over Nas

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 DJ Maximum said:
u didnt even know biggie went to jail
Ohhh great here we go again...Go back and read where I explained it...
 7 years ago '10        #42
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 thegoldenhero said:
jay isn't in my top 5 and i am not either.
Co-Sign this powerful post.
 7 years ago '04        #43
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
lmao at any joe a.ss n*gga puttin scarface over jay step ur game up
 7 years ago '09        #44
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
 DJ Maximum said:
im lame but yet I said top 5 and u named 7? and n*gga go ol dragon ball z avatar
ye 7 so what ?????????????///

whats wrong wit dbz tf u want n*gga j cole in my avy or some weed i aint trying to put up a phony front trying to seem cool online
 7 years ago '04        #45
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 slimwillie said:
Face is Jay's fav rapper
im talking about as far as skill - ur fav rapper can lil b and u can acknowledge that jay is better my fav rapper is ghostface
 7 years ago '04        #46
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 slimwillie said:
face murked jay on cant be life
n*gga what? n*gga who?
 7 years ago '09        #47
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 JShuttles20 said:
cosign...

no particular order

1.tupac
2.nas
3.az
4.joe budden
5.em
6. rakim...:agreement6:
7.B.I.G.
hov laughs at your list
 7 years ago '08        #48
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
mid 80s baby

and jay aint in my top 5

i put 2pac over jay

i put biggie over jay

i put big pun over jay

i put jadakiss over jay

i put andre 3000 over jay
 7 years ago '05        #49
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,733 | Props total: 12536 12536
 ChaosBeats said:
this n*gga aint hiphop

what his opinion matter

I bet if he came to you for a beat you'd practically be suckin his d!ck telling him how good he is.. And posting all over BX that you got a chance to work with Diggy..

No hate just keeping it 100%

n*ggas should be posting who in they top 5 by who they vibe with the most and not based upon general perception.. It's f**kin music, hell Gucci Mane can be in your top 5 if you f**k with him like that..

My personal top 5
1.Pac
2.Biggie
3.Jay-Z
4.Lupe
5. Kanye

Nas just missed out, if he makes another solid CD he might sneek in somewhere..

these are the n*ggas I listen too on a consistent basis, so dont get in any debates on who's better at this or that, cause honestly I couldn't give a f**k about your opinion or approval..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-08-2010 at 02:53 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #50
space
space
 slimwillie said:
LOL @ only Pac and big being mentioned w Jay.

NO ORDER BUT ALL >>>>> JAY

NAs
Pac
Big
Rakim
Em
Scarface
Black Thought
GhostFace

f**k jay's money we're talkin skill. he's top 10 but him being outside top 5 doesnt make me stupid or a hater
ill give u face and thought skill wise...but hov influence alone...then his timeless music just makes him the goat im sorry...none of those dude qualify as the goat except for big and pac..but pac was a.ss so.... with that said black thought is the best mc walking the earth
 7 years ago '09        #51
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
mid 80s baby

and jay aint in my top 5

i put 2pac over jay

i put biggie over jay

i put big pun over jay

i put jadakiss over jay

i put andre 3000 over jay

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #52
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 3765 3765
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
ill give u face and thought skill wise...but hov influence alone...then his timeless music just makes him the goat im sorry...none of those dude qualify as the goat except for big and pac..but pac was a.ss so.... with that said black thought is the best mc walking the earth
n*gga get the f**k out of here!!! how was pac a.ss. how can you idolize jay! n*gga aint top 5 period. i respect your opinion but i need to see how he was better than anyone on anybody’s list right now.

and how can pac be a.ss? he was the greatest lyrical poet to ever touch a mic, his words were so deep and real. pac spit real s**t and still lived a real life. n*gga was a gangsta trying to be positive not a gangsta staying gangsta to sell records. n*gga was a genius!

also face was on my list also but i was running off, i mean a bxer did say top 5 and i kept going. everyones list is different but i dont think jay should be up in the top 5 for longevity, if thats the case then where is LL?
 7 years ago '10        #53
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
chill out son!! lol yall all crazy
 7 years ago '09        #54
space
space
 JShuttles20 said:
n*gga get the f**k out of here!!! how was pac a.ss. how can you idolize jay! n*gga aint top 5 period. i respect your opinion but i need to see how he was better than anyone on anybody’s list right now.

and how can pac be a.ss? he was the greatest lyrical poet to ever touch a mic, his words were so deep and real. pac spit real s**t and still lived a real life. n*gga was a gangsta trying to be positive not a gangsta staying gangsta to sell records. n*gga was a genius!

also face was on my list also but i was running off, i mean a bxer did say top 5 and i kept going. everyones list is different but i dont think jay should be up in the top 5 for longevity, if thats the case then where is LL?
n*ggas take pacs "realness" wayyyyyy to far..the n*gga was an actor fam..an entertainer..i know alot of n*ggas cant accept this but thats just what it is...then what makes it worse is you guys try to convert his "realness" for lyricism..pac lyrically is not touching jay..or..nas...or big..or pun for that fact..hes pretty much the lil wayne of the 90's..overrated and overanalyzed
..also its not about hovs longevity its about how he has stayed consistant..yea bp3 and kingdom come wernt his best but they stil were better than 90% of what ever else dropped those years..i dont understand n*ggas blind hate of jay z..he has actualy spit some of the most real and poetic s**t.

Last edited by TERRANCE CRACK; 10-08-2010 at 03:02 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #55
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
anyone with logic would do the same....
 7 years ago '04        #56
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:

[pic - click to view]

that n*gga put big pun over jay? this cant be life lmao
 7 years ago '10        #57
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Nas >>>> Jay

Not debatable.

but also @ putting Jadakiss & Big Pun over Jay-Z
 7 years ago '05        #58
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,733 | Props total: 12536 12536
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
n*ggas take pacs "realness" wayyyyyy to far..the n*gga was an actor fam..an entertainer..i know alot of n*ggas cant accept this but thats just what it is...then what makes it worse is you guys try to convert his "realness" for lyricism..pac lyrically is not touching jay..or..nas...or big..or pun for that fact..hes pretty much the lil wayne of the 90's..overrated and overanalyzed
..also its not about hovs longevity its about how he has stayed consistant..yea bp3 and kingdom come wernt his best but they stil were better than 90% of what ever else dropped those years..i dont understand n*ggas blind hate of jay z..he has actualy spit some of the most real and poetic s**t.
You acting like you "knew Pac" behind the scenes too know if he was real or not.. So why you speaking on it if Pac was real or not as if you got a chance to speak with him or witness his actions outside of being shown what every other n*gga has been shown through media outlets..

n*ggas k!ll me with "this rapper aint real" as if you know him, or even seen the n*gga in person.. You know nothing about this rapper other than what he speaks in the booth, what the cam corder has shown you, and in magazine t.v interviews.. Thats it.

I have yet to see one n*gga come out that knew Pac or spoke to him that said he was fake a.ss n*gga, even his enemies said he was real dude, but just a little crazy and extremely paranoid..
 7 years ago '10        #59
CharlesHamilton 
space
space
space
$191 | Props total: 14 14
People puttin' rappers like Big Pun, Biggie, Lupe over Jay-Z...these dudes have like 2 albums or less each. I'm not a huge fan of Jay-Z but from an objective standpoint Jay's got more classics sitting in his discog...can anybody here honestly say that Food and Liquor is better than Reasonable Doubt? Lupe is great but he's not better than Jay-Z come on now
 7 years ago '09        #60
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
 slimwillie said:
face murked jay on cant be life
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:agreement6::agreement6 :
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
22 hours ago